Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

By the way, if you guys haven't enrolled in the YouTube Feather beta, I would highly recommend it. It strips down YouTube videos and gets rid of comments and all the garbage on the left-hand side. Basically YouTube before they ruined it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
You mean there's actually videos under all those annotations, subtitles and banner ads? :monocle:

Wasco Jr.
Jan 11, 2006

"Cut the kids in half"

prefect posted:

This was posted in another thread, and all I can think is "holy poo poo Artie was young-looking".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx3CcBqzM4E

That is some top quality acting

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

chiz posted:

Ahaha here's beth "you know what sucks for him, he's a hot guy"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOJO_q8A5jw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

If I were Howard I would have gone home and dislocated her jaw.

I'll never not believe that this was anything other than Howard "scolding" Beth on the air via KOAB.

hypersober
Mar 27, 2006

haljordan posted:

By the way, if you guys haven't enrolled in the YouTube Feather beta, I would highly recommend it. It strips down YouTube videos and gets rid of comments and all the garbage on the left-hand side. Basically YouTube before they ruined it.

This is amazing! Thanks!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Irish Joe posted:

You mean there's actually videos under all those annotations, subtitles and banner ads? :monocle:

hypersober posted:

This is amazing! Thanks!

Once they added that stupid annotation feature poo poo went downhill quick. "Hey yeah I got a good idea! Let's let people add super annoying red text boxes to their videos so they can spam you in broken English AND prevent you from seeing the entire video!" *gets $10,000,000 raise*

haljordan fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Dec 16, 2013

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

One of the best parts of Crash and Burn is how many heroin induced car accidents Artie gets into, it's like a fact of life for him.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

TASTE THE PAIN!! posted:

One of the best parts of Crash and Burn is how many heroin induced car accidents Artie gets into, it's like a fact of life for him.

Hey it's fine, everyone he hits knows him and the responding officers all love the Stern Show, so no worries.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

And this is on top of multiple DWIs. Artie's luck at never having killed anyone (or himself) really is incredible.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
He got into a car accident down here where I live (Ocean county) and it was front page news. I guess people didn't even realize he had a house in Toms River...my neighbor is an OC Sheriff and told us the court house was packed when he came in to appear.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

I wonder how many fans of the show he's mowed down only to buy their silence with an autograph or something.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
Ronnie's Holiday Sex Tips.

He is so creepy.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Mr Hands Colon posted:

He is so creepy.

"If you don't want to be able to maintain an erection ever again, just think of Ronnie right before sex!"

edit: I remember how Ronnie brought those random strippers to his roast and was like "They're not allowed to talk unless I say so!" What a gross shithead creep.

haljordan fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Dec 17, 2013

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.
Good god, Sal is such a moron. He had to have been just playing along when Howard when he was praising Sal's singing. He couldn't have honestly believed that Howard wanted to book him at Carnegie Hall, could he?

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Brocktoon posted:

Good god, Sal is such a moron. He had to have been just playing along when Howard when he was praising Sal's singing. He couldn't have honestly believed that Howard wanted to book him at Carnegie Hall, could he?

I think Sal gets so high from attention from Howard that it crowds out whatever minimal capacity for reason that he has. Specially if it's praise? I'll bet he was shaking.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Brocktoon posted:

I'm glad you brought this up.

While listening to that bit yesterday I couldn't help but think of how badly rehearsed and forced it sounded, much like a lot of these bits Sal does that make him seem oblivious to the world around him.

I find it hard to believe that most of these situations aren't just faked and Sal is just putting it on. Maybe they started out legitimate and slowly the writing staff found a way to just manufacture them.

Performula
Apr 7, 2009
What ever happened to Daniel Carver?

Ducktales Blogger
Nov 2, 2013

by angerbeet

-Atom- posted:

Maybe they started out legitimate and slowly the writing staff found a way to just manufacture them.

I think this is how most bits on the show have worked for almost a decade now.

Corb3t
Jun 7, 2003

TASTE THE PAIN!! posted:

As somebody who was close to a heroin addict, this is a pretty common occurrence. Happened at least 5-6 times over a few years.

mrfreeze
Apr 3, 2009

Jon Arbuckle: Master of pleasuring women

Performula posted:

What ever happened to Daniel Carver?

His son got busted by the feds for either weapons or drugs charges can't remember which, and Daniel immediately stopped coming on the show. I think the last time I actually heard him on the air live was when they called to get his opinion on Obama winning back in 2008.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

haljordan posted:

"If you don't want to be able to maintain an erection ever again, just think of Ronnie right before sex!"

edit: I remember how Ronnie brought those random strippers to his roast and was like "They're not allowed to talk unless I say so!" What a gross shithead creep.

"you didn't think that was funny?"

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
Speaking of lost wackpackers, what happened to Alice?

Hi Fred.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Mr Hands Colon posted:

He is so creepy.

What he says plus his heinous pedo-in-a-Toys"R"Us raspy come-on voice made me physically ill.

Ducktales Blogger
Nov 2, 2013

by angerbeet

Mr Hands Colon posted:

Hi Fred.

Like most wackpackers, she moved on to better things and outgrew the show.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Mr Hands Colon posted:

Hi Fred.

I may be thinking of another wack pack member, but I thought I heard that she had changed her phone number and stopped calling in, so they have no way of getting in touch with her.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

I miss Alice, one of the few wackpackers that I feel genuine sympathy for. Of course, she wouldn't be nearly as amusing without Artie around... then again, that hasn't stopped them from doing ETM segments 2-3 times a week.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

I'm hoping this year's Beth & Howard Christmas card isn't real:

Sand Monster fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Dec 18, 2013

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

Give them all the poo poo you like, but Howard has more guts than me in some regards; I don't think I could cross-dress and then post the results publicly quite as readily as he does.

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

The editing looks about right...

fuzzi
Oct 14, 2002
What's up with the snorting when he laughs. It's getting more and more frequent and it's driving me nuts.

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
Finally, proof that Howard wears a wig!

Performula
Apr 7, 2009

Kragger99 posted:

Finally, proof that Howard wears a wig!

Good. Let's put that one to rest!

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
He looks better as a woman.

Mochiloc
Dec 30, 2001
For a second I thought that was Chyna on the left

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.

Mochiloc posted:

For a second I thought that was Chyna on the left

Cher here.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Who wears a belly shirt of a Xmas card?

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

Bonzo posted:

The kind of person who wears this as a wedding dress:

A trophy wife

moleman
Apr 26, 2003

Now the time has come to gather our forces and run.
Someone who wants to show off her Photopshopped belly.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Bonzo posted:

Hopefully Sal and Richard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

I don't think I've ever heard a less convincing ad than Howard's Xbox reads. The way he reads from the page in monotone and pretends to be amazed by the visuals, it's ridiculous.