Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Pokemon XY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.
Kill la Kill

Fhistleb posted:

Here you go
Belated thanks!

Robert Denby has a new favorite as of 20:57 on Dec 7, 2013

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Daily Lives of High School Boys

Panty and Stocking With Garterbelt

Regular Show

Fritz the Cat

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Robert Denby posted:

Panty and Stocking With Garterbelt

You can't post the bathroom fight without the Equilibrium inspired Gun-Fu scene.

BattleTech
Jun 6, 2010

Is this easy mode?
Fun Shoe
I made things, I might make more.

Mummies Alive!

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Neo Helbeast posted:

I made things, I might make more.

Mummies Alive!

Mummies Alive was during that glorious time of the 90's that any fever dream became a valid premise for a cartoon show. The show was pretty great, I used to watch it alongside Captain Planet, Mighty Max, Darkwing Duck, Gargoyles, King Arthur and the Knights of Justice, and The Mighty Ducks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c__dFYbErxg

If you have any more gifs from Mummies Alive, post'em, those seem to be good quality, didn't know there were any high-quality copies of the show still in existence. Seems like a lot of the shows from the 90's like Mighty Max never had good quality copies saved.

Speaking of, Mighty Ducks might be one of the weirdest 90's cartoon shows, again with no HD version in existence I don't think, got any gifs from that? :v:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD09B3UwXXM&hd=1

BattleTech
Jun 6, 2010

Is this easy mode?
Fun Shoe

Captain Invictus posted:

Mummies Alive was during that glorious time of the 90's that any fever dream became a valid premise for a cartoon show. The show was pretty great, I used to watch it alongside Captain Planet, Mighty Max, Darkwing Duck, Gargoyles, King Arthur and the Knights of Justice, and The Mighty Ducks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c__dFYbErxg

If you have any more gifs from Mummies Alive, post'em, those seem to be good quality, didn't know there were any high-quality copies of the show still in existence. Seems like a lot of the shows from the 90's like Mighty Max never had good quality copies saved.

Speaking of, Mighty Ducks might be one of the weirdest 90's cartoon shows, again with no HD version in existence I don't think, got any gifs from that? :v:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD09B3UwXXM&hd=1

Since the show was never released on DVD, I'm using a VHS torrent that was slapped together by a bunch of different people so the quality varies wildly from episode to episode. But yeah I've got some scenes I still wanna .gif.

I don't have any mighty ducks stuff but from what I remember in involved humanoid ducks using laser hockey pucks to stop bad guys. I'll see if can find some stuff for that.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Mighty Ducks was about a group of alien ducks from the planet Puckworld whose entire society revolved around hockey and skating. The planet was also shaped like a hockey puck.

They had a tank and a jet that both had giant duck-billed hockey mask fronts. The leader, Wildwing, shot exploding pucks out of his wrist-mounted pucklaunchers. They were on the run from the evil...lizard dudes, I don't remember the names, but they're dragon-people and they're bad and evil. I'm pretty sure the leader bad guy was voiced by Tim Curry.

It was a weird show, but man, it ran with its stupid as gently caress premise. Kinda like King Arthur and the Knights of Justice. High school football team gets sucked into the middle ages, become King Arthur's court and gain transforming armor powers and one of the best cartoon intro themes ever? Sure!

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Broken Down Film

Jumping

EDIT: And because I found it again and can't stop laughing at it:

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

More bikeslidin' this time from Adventure Time

No.44
Dec 14, 2012

Did-...did I just watch a lance fire a goddamn bullet? :stare:

Lotron
Aug 15, 2006

Still clownin'

a kitten posted:

More bikeslidin' this time from Adventure Time

no f%cking way

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Kill la Kill

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004
Dexter's Laboratory. Some days I just feel like this.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

Lotron posted:

no f%cking way

That's not from an episode, just something someone made.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
As if an anime reference on Adventure Time would be at all unexpected?

Barent
Jun 15, 2007

Never die in vain.
It's probably way too early to ask, but anyone got gifs from the new Madoka movie?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Light Gun Man posted:

As if an anime reference on Adventure Time would be at all unexpected?
Plus not like the first Western Cartoon to reference
BTAS Robin's Reckoning

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

Dr Christmas posted:

That's not from an episode, just something someone made.

I'm pretty sure it's from the original Adventure Time pilot episode.

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~

Well Manicured Man posted:

I'm pretty sure it's from the original Adventure Time pilot episode.
Definitely not. I wish it was from something legit but it's still a really great gif.

Edward IV
Jan 15, 2006

Barent posted:

It's probably way too early to ask, but anyone got gifs from the new Madoka movie?

It's not feasible to make gifs of of the movie until the BluRays come out since the only available digital copies are lovely camrips. However, the BluRays probably won't be out until next July or August going by the release cycle of the last two movies.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Any idea what this is from? I grabbed it from the thread a while back.

e: Neighbors from Hell

RareAcumen has a new favorite as of 20:11 on Dec 17, 2013

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

RareAcumen posted:

Any idea what this is from? I grabbed it from the thread a while back.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neighbors_from_Hell

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Kerfuffle posted:

Definitely not. I wish it was from something legit but it's still a really great gif.
Adventure Time did do the Akira bike slide bit, it was in the episode "Go With Me', where Marceline is running with a pack of wolves and skids to a stop. Unfortunately I can't find a gif of it, so here's some fun with wolves instead.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.

Say Nothing posted:

Adventure Time did do the Akira bike slide bit, it was in the episode "Go With Me', where Marceline is running with a pack of wolves and skids to a stop. Unfortunately I can't find a gif of it, so here's some fun with wolves instead.

I went and made a gif of it for you.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Patlabor

Noa Izumi's birthday was yesterday. I didn't notice this at first but in the OVA opening her hair color changes from black when she's jogging/eating lunch in the park with her Labor to brown in the HQ hanger.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

PureRok posted:

I went and made a gif of it for you.

Nice. That could definitely be an Akira reference.

Captain Quack
Feb 18, 2013

:kamina:

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Humanity Has Declined

Haibane Renmei

Boogiepop Phantom

BattleTech
Jun 6, 2010

Is this easy mode?
Fun Shoe
Lore http://www.youtube.com/user/lore

Wakfu

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Yozakura Quartet ~hana no uta~

*poing*

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
Let's pretend 16 years has passed since the last post. Source Diebuster

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

I'm told this is Plastic Nee-san. I've never watched so i just know this gif is 2.1 as gently caress

And i know this has been posted before but it's the best cuts i've seen together from Attack On Titan

Holy loving poo poo.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Space Dandy

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Daicon

Baccano!

Black Lagoon, linked for :nms: chainsaw death :nws: : http://i.imgur.com/JV3xHG6.gif

Captain Capacitor
Jan 21, 2008

The code you say?

But...where did the squawk go? :ohdear:

Edit: Oh good I still have it.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Testing out GifCam with some Moomins, free of context, aside from the fact that one character is kind of a oval office towards invisible children.

BravestOfTheLamps has a new favorite as of 21:06 on Dec 23, 2013

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Ghost in the Shell

Ghost in the Shell: Arise

Millennium Actress

Perfect Blue Pencil Test

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dukeofdummies
Feb 1, 2012

Go on good sir, you have my full attention.

Tulip posted:

I'm told this is Plastic Nee-san. I've never watched so i just know this gif is 2.1 as gently caress

I don't even know what to say about this

• Locked thread