Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Abysswalker
Apr 25, 2013

this is important

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

i don't fuckin know, "alchemist"?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Putty posted:

Full metal alchemist? Terrible, sever.

Abysswalker
Apr 25, 2013

Putty posted:

likely full metal alchemist: brotherhood, havne't seen it, but i've heard good things,

so, when is the first date?

boom boom boom posted:

Full metal alchemist? Terrible, sever.

maybe it was brotherhoood, i heard it was much better, but i haven't seen it so ymmv

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Putty posted:

i met a relatively attractive girl in the cu museum who had anime stickers on her laptop.

i was really conflicted in that moment

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
yeah it was that one

i quickly turned the conversation back to how great I am at everything

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
ladies i am sorry for this minor derail

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

boom boom boom fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Jul 11, 2014

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
No.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

watching pacific rim right now, it's pretty anime

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

GlazedMcGuffin posted:

I like makeup but,

I'm lazy?

Get it tattooed on. Note: this requires that makeup styles never change, and your skin never sags.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

fma is good anime but no anime is good anime to talk about to strangers hth

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

NecroMonster posted:

fma is good anime but no anime is good anime to talk about to strangers hth

What if you are a japanese child? Then you're just a normal kid talking about cartoons.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

yeah that is the one time that would be acceptable you figured it out only fma prolly isnt something children should watch its pretty violent and hosed up

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Putty posted:

how much dollar you get for you dog

a lot

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Pick posted:

it a chattin thread we all good here

so be good....

or else pick will get to practice taxidermy

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

I just watched the human centipede sequel. It exists just to punish people that fetishized the first movie, right?

GlazedMcGuffin
Jan 26, 2004

Angela Christine posted:

Get it tattooed on. Note: this requires that makeup styles never change, and your skin never sags.

Pfff, yeah right. If I pay money for tattoos I'm going to get a dolphin jumping over a pot leaf that says "thug lyf" under it, but, like, in a tribal style. Classy, you know?

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

GlazedMcGuffin posted:

Pfff, yeah right. If I pay money for tattoos I'm going to get a dolphin jumping over a pot leaf that says "thug lyf" under it, but, like, in a tribal style. Classy, you know?

Don't forget to throw a cross in there somewhere, you know?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
GOOD NIGHT *dies on pillow*

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Putty posted:

ladies i am sorry for this minor derail
what if there was an anime about senator armstrong

with puppies

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

boom boom boom posted:

are anime figures fine if they're like this?

ONLY acceptable anime figure.

So I missed a lot apparently over the past few days.

I've been busy doing a CYOA MSpaint thread =/

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
hang on its nearly 10pm here and i am very drunk

in american its probaly only like 5am on the east coast or womething like that

mad respect to the antipodean drunks is m point

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
also solidarity bc i am usualy the one drunkposting at 5am BUT NOW THE TABLES HAVE TURNED bc im on day shift

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
genitalia

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

TV chat again cuz I just remembered, I really liked 30 rock and Tina fey is the strong lady lead type tho she is also a fuggen idiot

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
Did they just choose the worse bits for the trailer I saw in cinema cause it looked bad

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Carecat posted:

Did they just choose the worse bits for the trailer I saw in cinema cause it looked bad

I began to wonder if I grew older and my sense of comedy had gotten much better since anchorman. I assumed it had.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Al Borland posted:

I began to wonder if I grew older and my sense of comedy had gotten much better since anchorman. I assumed it had.
i just watched it off netflix recently and it feels exactly like a stretched out snl skit, nothing more, nothing less

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

quakster posted:

i just watched it off netflix recently and it feels exactly like a stretched out snl skit, nothing more, nothing less

That sounds horribly excruciating as SNL has really become a literal poo poo gutter.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER

GlazedMcGuffin posted:

I like makeup but,

I'm lazy?

me too thats why i only wear eye stuff
takes like 2 minutes to put on, its great

also i have a meeting with the assistant dean of the grad program i want to get into
it is a meeting about getting in with a poo poo gpa and i am nervous

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away
I never wear makeup because I have a tendency to always be running late. If I wore makeup consistently then one day was so late I didn't have time to put on makeup, the questions about "Did your eyelashes fall out overnight" and "what happened to your eyebrows, have they always been translucent" would be awkward for everyone involved.

I have also arrived at work, sat there for a good half hour, and only when I got up for coffee realized I had on two different shoes. Such are the risks 90% of my shoes being black leather with some sort of gold metal on them.

These are but two of my fashion transgressions please pray for me or send good vibes or light a candle.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Chiba City Blues posted:

me too thats why i only wear eye stuff
takes like 2 minutes to put on, its great

also i have a meeting with the assistant dean of the grad program i want to get into
it is a meeting about getting in with a poo poo gpa and i am nervous

Did you not see the video I linked where the lady shows you how to put makeup on in under like 10 seconds and look amazing?

Thora posted:

the questions about "Did your eyelashes fall out overnight" and "what happened to your eyebrows, have they always been translucent" would be awkward for everyone involved.
I have naturally long eyelashes, I'm told girls envy this, but I'm a guy so I don't think much of it either way.

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away
I like the idea of the real Al Borland telling me how pretty and long his eyelashes are. All flannelly and toolbelted and beardy and long and pretty eyelashed. Thank you for this mental picture on this cold December morning.

edit got dang you are fast on the quoting

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Thora posted:

I like the idea of the real Al Borland telling me how pretty and long his eyelashes are. All flannelly and toolbelted and beardy and long and pretty eyelashed.

Don't forget with a warm friendly smile and a confident nod.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
i wish i had nice long lashes. instead i need two coats of mascara to get them up to "decent" size

fuckin dudes with their long pretty lashes. You aren't even using them! give them to me!

• Locked thread