Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rot
Apr 18, 2005

Rot posted:

Selling locally in Vancouver, BC. but willing to ship.

First up is my trusty and beloved 1D mkIIn. From Peru to Australia to Alaska to Southern California, skiing, biking, hiking, this has been my workhorse for many years. However, for this ski season I'm going with something smaller and lighter.

There's some cosmetic wear and tear on the body - your typical wear marks on the corners and a few scratches in the paint. There are two very small cracks on the protective glass of the LCD. Nothing that affects the operation of the LCD. Everything is in working order, I had it cleaned and serviced earlier this summer by the local Canon-authorized repair place.

Included is a second battery, the charger/conditioner, and all associated cables (sorry, the adapter that goes into the battery bay hasn't been seen in years). I'm also throwing in an 8g EyeFi Pro X SD card. Getting the 1D to backup a small jpg image to the SD (raw goes on the CF) I can beam the preview to my iPad. Super handy.

All of the above for $600 CDN.

Here's an attempt at capturing the cracks on the LCD. Keep in mind that I'm trying to highlight them, they're much harder to see in person.

Best way to reach me is either PM or email at rotten.brian AT gmail com

Bumping for another price drop, $500 CDN, obo.

Just in time for xmas!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eviljelly
Aug 29, 2004

Amok posted:

The package is in the pipe, tracking nr. delivered by PM. Hoping it gets to you in time!

Received! Looking good. I've sent you a message due to the slight difference in price - I reckon I need to send a few more euros your way. Nice doing business with you. :)

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

Blasphemoplasty posted:

Thanks for letting me know!

Hey, I emailed you back a few days ago. Did you get it?

It was tucked away in a filter on my gmail. Found it and PP sent.

Sneeze Party
Apr 26, 2002

These are, by far, the most brilliant photographs that I have ever seen, and you are a GOD AMONG MEN.
Toilet Rascal

Rot posted:

Just in time for xmas!
I want this so bad but I have no money :(

Amok
Oct 5, 2004
You can't spell failure without U R A

eviljelly posted:

Received! Looking good. I've sent you a message due to the slight difference in price - I reckon I need to send a few more euros your way. Nice doing business with you. :)

Yeah, there was a slight hitch in delivery because I accidentally tried to send an explosive device with the camera itself. It turned out it's impossible, full stop, to send lithium batteries abroad from Finland, there isn't even a ground freight option.

eviljelly
Aug 29, 2004

Amok posted:

Yeah, there was a slight hitch in delivery because I accidentally tried to send an explosive device with the camera itself. It turned out it's impossible, full stop, to send lithium batteries abroad from Finland, there isn't even a ground freight option.

I am completely baffled by that stupid rule. You were sending it within the EU, even.

Anyway, I sent you a message back about the money situation. Our deal is complete, I reckon. Woot!

Rot
Apr 18, 2005

n0n0 posted:

I want this so bad but I have no money :(

:devil: Do it!! :devil:

Amok
Oct 5, 2004
You can't spell failure without U R A

eviljelly posted:

I am completely baffled by that stupid rule. You were sending it within the EU, even.

Anyway, I sent you a message back about the money situation. Our deal is complete, I reckon. Woot!
Yay! As a sidenote, I just ordered an Anker external battery that is filled to the brim with lithium off of amazon.de. If I have a problem with it, however, I will not be able to send it back. Finland is apparently a lithium trap :v:

Blasphemoplasty
Sep 26, 2011

Suicide Watch posted:

It was tucked away in a filter on my gmail. Found it and PP sent.

Shipped! Please check your email for tracking.

Captain Organ
Sep 9, 2004
cooter. snooper.

Whitezombi posted:

Payment received. Will ship out today or tomorrow.

Flashcubes delivered today. I am very pleased. The cats are not.

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

With these Zombie Eyes he rendered her powerless - With this Zombie Grip he made her perform his every desire!

Captain Organ posted:

Flashcubes delivered today. I am very pleased. The cats are not.

Awesome! Post pics in the instant thread!

Sneeze Party
Apr 26, 2002

These are, by far, the most brilliant photographs that I have ever seen, and you are a GOD AMONG MEN.
Toilet Rascal

Rot posted:

:devil: Do it!! :devil:
I don't really have to pay rent this month. Right?

Sorry, I can't do it. Unless I sell my 7D. Which I don't want to do.

celeron 300a
Jan 23, 2005

by exmarx
Yam Slacker

Rot posted:

Just in time for xmas!

I was going to wait until next year to consider a full frame but...

PM sent. :)

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

I thought the 1dIIn was 1.3x crop?

celeron 300a
Jan 23, 2005

by exmarx
Yam Slacker

Mr. Despair posted:

I thought the 1dIIn was 1.3x crop?

Thanks for pointing that out... you are entirely correct. Still interested in the camera, though.

Rot
Apr 18, 2005

kittenkicker posted:

Replied to your PM with a PM of my own.

Just want to be clear, though: you know the IIn isn't FF, right? It's APS-H (1.3x crop factor) which puts it between APS-C (1.6x) and full frame.

Somewhere out there is a diagram of the relative sizes of the sensors - the difference between 1.3 and FF is smaller than you might think. However, APS-H is close enough to FF that certain lenses made for APS-C might vignette. I know the ever popular Tamron 17-50 does, for example.

But that shouldn't matter because you're just going to buy a tonne of L glass, right? :smug:

Mr Despair beat me!

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Humble Tengu Newspaper Reporter

Whitezombi posted:

Polaroid 210 Land Camera. Great Condition. Clean. Battery tested but not converted. Shutter works. Comes in original box.

$20 Plus Shipping in the USA.
--------------------------------------

Do you still have this, I'm interested.

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

With these Zombie Eyes he rendered her powerless - With this Zombie Grip he made her perform his every desire!

Elliotw2 posted:

Do you still have this, I'm interested.

Yes I do.

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Figure out shipping to Atlanta and give me your PayPal and you'll have a sale.

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE
I picked up some cine stuff at a surplus sale at my university. I don't shoot movies and I have no idea of the value of any of this.

Cinema Products CP-16 RP sound camera - comes with power adapter module, no cord, no magazine, no eyepiece. I have no way to verify that this works, but all the other cine gear I tried worked fine. Lens is a Canon C-16 C10x12 12-120mm f2.2.

Bolex 16mm of some kind - not labeled with an actual model. Lens is a Som Berthiot 17-85mm f2, viewing eyepiece is missing. Lens is pretty welded onto the mount, the bushing is spinning rather than letting the lens go. Probably fixable with a spanner wrench. Sounds like it's running fine at all speeds, but haven't tested with film

Angeniux 12-120mm f2.2 - Viewing eyepiece is missing. Not sure on the mount - some type of screw-in breech lock, which I think someone suggested may be CP-16 type but it doesn't seem to fit mine.

Canon 18-55mm IS - Did you buy a camera with no kit lens? Buy mine. $60 shipped

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

Elliotw2 posted:

Figure out shipping to Atlanta and give me your PayPal and you'll have a sale.

It is $8.50 Priority 2 day or Standard Post to 30332. natebolin at gmail dot com

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE
Some more miscellaneous stuff that needs to go:

Yashica Mat - Overhauled Summer 2011, missing the leather on the right side and focus panel, and the self-timer is inoperative.

Minolta MC Rokkor 50/1.4

Minolta MD Rokkor 50/1.4 - Clean

Canon FD 50/1.4 - pretty clean

Pentax K-1000

SMC Pentax 35/3.5 - nick in the front element

Hexanon 90mm f/3.5 - normal lens for the Koni-Omega system. Very worn, slow speeds are sticking

Some more clean lenses:

Nikkor 20mm f/3.5

Olympus Zuiko 75-150mm f/4

If you're interested in any of this, feel free to throw an offer out. I mostly want it gone. I also have a recently-CLA'd Fujinon-W 150mm f/5.6 that I should probably sell at some point here too.

Rot
Apr 18, 2005

kittenkicker posted:

Ok, sent you a PM re: shipping costs. And presented an alternative where I slip across the border, under darkness, in order to get you a cheaper shipping solution. :ninja:

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
I want to sell my D7000 and Tamron 17-50 mm f/2.8 because I can't justify owning it since I never take it with me anywhere. It's fairly new, maybe a year or so old. Less than 5000 shutter actuations for sure to be on the conservative side, though it's probably closer to 1000-2000. I bought it body only and the 17-55 f/2.8 was something that I already had (not sure when I bought it, but I bought it new and I'd guess around 2009/2010). The body is gonna come with the standard stuff: strap, charger, A/V and USB cable, and a plastic cover for the flash mount. I'll also throw in those SD cards (4/4/8 GB) and the Nikon remote.

Ideally I would sell both as a kit but I can go either way.

Chillbro Baggins
Oct 8, 2004
Bad Angus! Bad!

Paul MaudDib posted:

Olympus Zuiko 75-150mm f/4
I have one, and it's pretty awesome. Y'all OM users should buy Paul's lens and a Polaroid filter. I'd sell mine, but my dad bought it new in '76, so it has sentimental value, even though I'm a fulltime Nikon digital guy these days.

I do have a spare OM-1 body and Vivitar 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5 lens, if you want to become an OM user. Will post pics and guess at a price if there's interest.

Boris Galerkin posted:

I want to sell my D7000 and Tamron 17-50 mm f/2.8 because I can't justify owning it since I never take it with me anywhere.

Dammit why didn't you decide to sell it three months ago when I was shopping for a D7000? How much for the lens? Will you take my 18-105mm kit lens as a partial trade?

celeron 300a
Jan 23, 2005

by exmarx
Yam Slacker
Reporting in to say that we confirmed on shipping through Canada Post and that the check is in the mail.

Rot posted:

Ok, sent you a PM re: shipping costs. And presented an alternative where I slip across the border, under darkness, in order to get you a cheaper shipping solution. :ninja:

Rot
Apr 18, 2005

kittenkicker posted:

Reporting in to say that we confirmed on shipping through Canada Post and that the check is in the mail.

PayPal received!

As agreed, I'll send it out on the 17th.

Jazzcactus
May 17, 2004

Rising up from the heat of the desert!
I posted this in SA Mart before I remembered we have a post here in the dorkroom.

Hey guys I am selling my Sony A330 package. I bought it from a goon here a couple years ago who shot less than 300 photos with it and upgraded soon after to a Canon T3i (for video).

Included is the Sony A330 Body

18-55 mm Kit Lens

Minolta AF ZOOM 100-200mm "Beer Can" Lens - This lens is a great zoom lens. All Minolta lenses work with the Sony DSLR camera line. This lens goes for about $40-$50 on eBay and is everybodys favorite.

Huge Camera Bag

Shoulder Strap, Hand Grip, Two Batteries (One OEM, One Generic) with a Wall Charger and extras like a lens hood and some filters.

All the lenses are auto focus and have lens covers, for both ends.

This camera has a better Live View than a lot of more expensive cameras (i.e. shows on the screen what you are taking a picture of) in that it is fast to focus and preview, it also has awesome anti shake system. The screen on the back flips down for over head shots and flips up for below the shoulder shots. It uses both SD memory cards and Sonys own HG Duo memory sticks. It also has a mini USB Port and a Micro HDMI out port. The menus are easy to use and is a great camera to start your magical photographical journey with.

The camera body and kit lens go for $220 used on Amazon I am looking to get $200 firm for the whole package. Not a bad deal if I do say so myself.

This is good for people who want to jump to a DSLR from a point and shoot camera and have everything they need for cheap. It takes great pictures.

Sold This Trash

Jazzcactus fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Dec 18, 2013

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Get yer username in there dude.

Jazzcactus
May 17, 2004

Rising up from the heat of the desert!

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Get yer username in there dude.

Added it. That was the whole genius of displaying it on the whiteboard and then I forgot. Oops!

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine

Click to buy amazing book of the year by me. $9

doctor 7
Oct 10, 2003

In the grim darkness of the future there is only Oakley.

Probably going to be selling my T2i soon. Comes with a third party grip, 3 batteries (one first party, two third party), kit lens (18-55mm IS), zoom lens (55-250mm IS) and a nifty fifty (50mm). Probably going to be able to toss a smaller (4 or 8GB) SD card as well. So basically everything somebody needs to get started with a DSLR. Only selling it because I've had it for two years, only taken about 5000 shots, and I've since upgraded to a 60D and 6D so I just don't use it anymore.

Just saying this in case anyone is possibly interested about getting one soon so there isn't a "OH GOD WHERE WERE YOU X NUMBER OF DAYS AGO?" posts.

Will post with pictures (along with my username) and a couple of sample photos before I sell it along with the price.

Rot
Apr 18, 2005

Rot posted:

PayPal received!

As agreed, I'll send it out on the 17th.

Handed the box over to Canada Post today!

Tracking info and other details sent via PM.

I'd like to thank kittenkicker for being great to deal with and I hope he enjoys his xmas as he jumps from a 20D to a 1D!

celeron 300a
Jan 23, 2005

by exmarx
Yam Slacker

Rot posted:

Handed the box over to Canada Post today!

Tracking info and other details sent via PM.

I'd like to thank kittenkicker for being great to deal with and I hope he enjoys his xmas as he jumps from a 20D to a 1D!

TWO shutter buttons?? :psyboom:

Gonna be a great X-mas...

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Whitezombi posted:

It is $8.50 Priority 2 day or Standard Post to 30332. natebolin at gmail dot com

Alright, money sent, sorry about the delay.

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

Elliotw2 posted:

Alright, money sent, sorry about the delay.

Groovy. Shipping out today.

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

Blasphemoplasty posted:

Shipped! Please check your email for tracking.

Camera came in very good condition and everything seems to be in working order. The battery's charging now and I'm going to take it for a few sessions tonight!

bung
Dec 14, 2004

Location: Windsor, Ontario. I can ship to Canada or the US as I often commute to Detroit.

WTS: Sony Alpha a700, 2 Sony VG-C70am, Sony HVL-F56am, Lowepro Flipside 400AW

I forgot to include my username with each item so here is a group shot.

*SOLD* Sony Alpha a700 (body only) $200 plus shipping
I bought this as a body only from a Dyxum member in 2011 who originally bought the 16-105 set. Everything on the body works as it should. But there is one problem in that the battery that keeps the date and time has died. Every time the battery is removed for charging the date and time must be reset. This does not affect any other custom setting other than date and time.
Included with the a700 is two batteries, battery charger, Sony strap, USB cable, Video cable, remote
*SOLD* Sony VG-C70am $150 plus shipping
This vertical grip is in excellent condition.
*SOLD* Sony VG-C70am $125 plus shipping
This vertical grip is in excellent working condition but there are some wear marks on the bottom from an R-Strap swivel.
*SOLD* Sony HVL-F56am $200 plus shipping
This flash is in excellent working condition. It has a few marks on the corners from being used with my DIY beauty dish (see below).
*SOLD* Lowepro Flipside 400AW $100 plus shipping
The bag is in great condition as I mostly used it to store my gear. In the main compartment I carried 2 bodies with vertical grips (one with a 10-20 attached), a 70-200/2.8, a 17-50/2.8, a hotshoe flash, a 50mm, a charger, and various small items. It has a small pocket and strap to carry a tripod. It also has a rain cover that is stowed in the bottom of the bag. The outside pocket has lots of space for small items. The main compartment access is against your back while wearing it so it is a pretty secure bag.

bung fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Dec 23, 2013

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

bung posted:

Lowepro Flipside 400AW $100 plus shipping
The bag is in great condition as I mostly used it to store my gear. In the main compartment I carried 2 bodies with vertical grips (one with a 10-20 attached), a 70-200/2.8, a 17-50/2.8, a hotshoe flash, a 50mm, a charger, and various small items. It has a small pocket and strap to carry a tripod. It also has a rain cover that is stowed in the bottom of the bag. The outside pocket has lots of space for small items. The main compartment access is against your back while wearing it so it is a pretty secure bag.

Just FYI this the best camera backpack I've found so far. I replaced my Kata bag with this one and I couldn't be happier. Someone buy it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Affair
Jun 26, 2005

I hate snakes, Jock. I hate 'em!

All done.

Mamiya 645 Super with 80mm F2.8 Mamiya Sekor C lens, power drive handle, 120 and 220 inserts. $400 shipped UPS with insurance.

This camera is seriously immaculate aside from a little dust under the ground glass that I've been too lazy to remove and some sticker schmutz on the handle thing. I bought this camera from a guy who bought it new, and we each put maybe five rolls combined through it. If I were more into 645 and some completely obsessed with getting a 6x6 Hasselblad, I'd be keeping it.
Sold locally.

Nikon ED AF Nikkor 80-200mm F2.8. $550 shipped UPS with insurance.

Used Nikon ED AF Nikkor 80-200mm F2.8. Zoom wheel and focus are a bit grindy, there are a few scuffs on the body but otherwise the lens is great optically. I've been using it for the last three years on a Canon body for video work. I'm only selling it because I want to get the Canon 80-200mm f2.8 "Magic Drain Pipe" for autofocus. Comes with front cap, but no back cap. Does have the tripod shoe.

If interested email me at.

The Affair fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Jan 17, 2014

• Locked thread