Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
big bang theory isn't nerd blackface or anything it's just annoying and not well written

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Pick posted:

big bang theory isn't nerd blackface or anything it's just annoying and not well written

its crime is being boring and stupid and insufferable

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

VanSandman posted:

its crime is being boring and stupid and insufferable

much like modern family

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Fisticuffs posted:

Nope. Informal poll for the ladies - would you like to see an attractive male twerk? I'm not really into watching women perform lewd dances, myself, so maybe it's just not my thing. I could stand to learn to dance better though. I'm a terrible dancer and it has hindered my ability to pick up strange women in bars before.

Here is an example of man twerking:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nHfE88uIo4

That's pretty good.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Fisticuffs posted:

Nope. Informal poll for the ladies - would you like to see an attractive male twerk? I'm not really into watching women perform lewd dances, myself, so maybe it's just not my thing.

probably

life has sucked for the last 48. laptop died, I hadn't backed anything up for six days, had to shell out for a new one, am having to retake a ton of product photos and swatches and poo poo. plus I was gonna spend that money on poo poo I want but don't need.

i just accidentally dunked the hem of my skirt in the toilet, because I was messing with my phone instead of being aware I was on the toilet. it was clean water, so I'm just sitting here, making sure that part of my skirt doesn't touch anything but a towel, because changing is going to make my upper half really cold and I hate the cold.

also I'm out of the ridicu-spensive face cream I won, and I can't afford more, and it's making me sad.

I had a cheese quesadilla for dinner.

GlazedMcGuffin
Jan 26, 2004

Fisticuffs posted:

Nope. Informal poll for the ladies - would you like to see an attractive male twerk?

Yes but I'm a queer so :iiam:

Do you like women who are all about gender politics? If so I think I have figured out your target audience

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Fabulist posted:

probably

life has sucked for the last 48. laptop died, I hadn't backed anything up for six days, had to shell out for a new one, am having to retake a ton of product photos and swatches and poo poo. plus I was gonna spend that money on poo poo I want but don't need.

i just accidentally dunked the hem of my skirt in the toilet, because I was messing with my phone instead of being aware I was on the toilet. it was clean water, so I'm just sitting here, making sure that part of my skirt doesn't touch anything but a towel, because changing is going to make my upper half really cold and I hate the cold.

also I'm out of the ridicu-spensive face cream I won, and I can't afford more, and it's making me sad.

would
would you like a hug

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Fabulist posted:

probably

dang :(

Fabulist posted:

I'm not sure how this fits in with the rest of your day, cheese quesadillas are 100% comfort food (unless it was made in the microwave, which transforms it into the saddest food)

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

back when I was a fat depressed teenager I made microwave cheese quesadillas when I got home from school and ate them while sulking in my room

still not sure how I never got acne

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
big bang theory is a molten piece of poo poo ok bye

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
dinner: oxtail stew w/ pumpkin sweet potatoes carrots chickpeas and mixed beans

i was craving chocolate but thought i should try to make something else sweet and see if that satisfied me, and it worked - this stew tastes like goddamn candy and i love it

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
nothing better than the taste of cow butt

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
any show with a laughtrack is inherently bad

gay-dare
Dec 18, 2013

by toby

Portals posted:

back when I was a fat depressed teenager I made microwave cheese quesadillas when I got home from school and ate them while sulking in my room

still not sure how I never got acne

but u r still pretty fat

and i say this with no malice just that your avatar is of a beautiful woman, you often give advice to other people, and you play it off like you arent who you actually are offline

its so easy to lose weight too just eat less

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Wildlife Analysis posted:

any show with a laughtrack is inherently bad

you a bad

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

gay-dare posted:

but u r still pretty fat

:iceburn:

Portals fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Apr 3, 2014

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

we got a problem?

gay-dare posted:

but u r still pretty fat

and i say this with no malice just that your avatar is of a beautiful woman, you often give advice to other people, and you play it off like you arent who you actually are offline

lurk more

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

gay-dare posted:

but u r still pretty fat
what about me

i never give advice to other people and when i do it's usually terrible, i often claim to be a man with an enormous :dong: even though i'm obviously not, and until a few weeks ago my avatar was of a clefairy with the face of a depressed middle-aged man

if you guess my irl appearance correctly i'll draw a beetle for you

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

gay-dare posted:

but u r still pretty fat

Dec 17th, 2013

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Portals posted:

I'm actually average bmi and my avatar isn't a beautiful woman it's a stylized version of chell from the game portal. also it sounds like you're stalking my posts which is weird?

he literally registered two days ago so his post is p creepy in light of this

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Putty posted:

Dec 17th, 2013

it's because this is his third account

gay-dare
Dec 18, 2013

by toby
o is this a no fat shaming place or something

gay-dare
Dec 18, 2013

by toby
o no some womyn called me fat on the internet after i posted pics of my fat self on the internet wat a creep!!!!!

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
getting pretty creepy/spooky up in here

GlazedMcGuffin
Jan 26, 2004

Pretty sure that is the oposite of what he needs to do

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

-

gay-dare
Dec 18, 2013

by toby
ya im totally obsessed over u

can u be anymore creepy and awkward

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
ignore feature, move on, please

skeleton

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
hey that skeleton is at the museum in sydney! i have many drawings of it in my sketchbook

super cool

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Avshalom posted:

hey that skeleton is at the museum in sydney! i have many drawings of it in my sketchbook

super cool

jealous

whale skeletons are pretty cool too

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
music chat I just discovered Dessa and really loving what I've heard so far

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i got some music for ya

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE
I am in Japan and just got home from a mega shopping trip to Ginza. Ouch my wallet. But yay Kurisumasu!

I haven't had dinner although my husband is supposed to make Turkey Burgers. Breakfast was pancakes and fried chicken from a little diner in Kawasaki with the best MFing onion rings ever. And a vanilla shake. I probably don't need dinner.

Creepers are creepy.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
it's actually interesting how similar whale limbs are to our own, in terms of constituent parts

GlazedMcGuffin posted:

Pretty sure that is the oposite of what he needs to do

kill himself?

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

Fisticuffs posted:

Nope. Informal poll for the ladies - would you like to see an attractive male twerk? I'm not really into watching women perform lewd dances, myself, so maybe it's just not my thing. I could stand to learn to dance better though. I'm a terrible dancer and it has hindered my ability to pick up strange women in bars before.

I know you weren't asking me but I made some spaghettini with tomatoes, shrimp, onions, and capers. It was pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJblbW4V43Q

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE
When I inquired about twerking, I was directed to this helpful instructional video. There are men in it.

http://youtu.be/XE-Qv7mdBVc

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i don't want to watch anyone twerk

sinuous twisty dancing ladies, now, that's my thing. there's no reason a handsome man doing it would be any different so maybe consider learning to pole-dance

alternately highland dancing has never been anybody's thing but it would be a funny skill to have and would inevitably come in useful someday via a series of humorous and unrealistic events

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Gyre
Feb 25, 2007

Avshalom posted:

i don't want to watch anyone twerk

sinuous twisty dancing ladies, now, that's my thing. there's no reason a handsome man doing it would be any different so maybe consider learning to pole-dance

Seriously this, learn to put on a proper (strip)tease and you'll get the ladies knockin'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord

He really likes that cheese.

• Locked thread