Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

CombineThresher posted:

Enough steroids talk, let's look at some fat wrestlers.

Louie Anderson wrestled? :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

DeathChicken posted:

I guess wearing a bandana or something would be out of the question.

It could be covered with makeup pretty easily. It's not something that looks too terrible when he's at a typical TV camera distance and not playing it up.

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Isn't there an effect of using HGH where you get a bit of a belly?

Yes, although I wouldn't say HHH has ever been a good example. I remember Test during his ECW & TNA runs having a really bad one.

Also 2003 HHH is a much better example of fat HHH:

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

I was about to reply with "King Corn Carn" until I realized it's actually Kin Corn Karn.

My life is a lie. :cripes:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
So much fat in one ring.
Haystacks Calhoun vs. Happy Humphrey.

I think Humphrey was the heaviest wrestler ever at 800lb+, unless another has a picture of Yokozuna in his post-WWE days where he supposedly got up to 800lbs.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Say Nothing posted:

I think Humphrey was the heaviest wrestler ever at 800lb+, unless another has a picture of Yokozuna in his post-WWE days where he supposedly got up to 800lbs.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Well, Vince McMahon wasn't joking when he said that Yoko would have to lose approximately 400lbs if he wanted to return to the WWE. He was released because he couldn't pass a physical required for professional wrestlers by the New York State Athletic Commission, despite reportedly losing around 100lbs.
I think the above photo might have been taken at Rodney's last event, the infamous Heroes Of Wrestling PPV, where Jake Roberts showed up too wasted to perform, groped a female fan, and collapsed in the ring with his snake draped over him.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroes_of_Wrestling
Yoko's weight was listed as 760lbs. He reportedly admitted he was intentionally getting bigger with a goal weight between 850 and 900 pounds.

Anyway, another fat wrestler.
No idea who this guy is, anyone know?

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

MassRafTer posted:

It could be covered with makeup pretty easily. It's not something that looks too terrible when he's at a typical TV camera distance and not playing it up.

I feel like he should be in some late night commerical on CNN/Fox News telling me not to take on the IRS alone...

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Say Nothing posted:

So much fat in one ring.
Haystacks Calhoun vs. Happy Humphrey.

Hahaha

quote:

In 1960, Humphrey met future multiple NWA World Champion Harley Race, who was only 17 at the time.[3] Race, who was just beginning his own career, was hired as Humphrey's driver and he also wrestled Humphrey on multiple occasions.[3] Race earned $5 per day, plus room and board, for driving Humphrey, and $25 for each match he wrestled with Humphrey.[3] According to Race, Humphrey was so large that normal showers could not accommodate him. As a result, Humphrey was obliged to lie naked on the ground while Race would apply liquid soap to his body, scrub him with a mop and then rinse him off with a garden hose.[3]

I wash myself with a rag on a stick.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Choo-Choo

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

quote:

In 1960, Humphrey met future multiple NWA World Champion Harley Race, who was only 17 at the time.[3] Race, who was just beginning his own career, was hired as Humphrey's driver and he also wrestled Humphrey on multiple occasions.[3] Race earned $5 per day, plus room and board, for driving Humphrey, and $25 for each match he wrestled with Humphrey.[3] According to Race, Humphrey was so large that normal showers could not accommodate him. As a result, Humphrey was obliged to lie naked on the ground while Race would apply liquid soap to his body, scrub him with a mop and then rinse him off with a garden hose.[3]

And suddenly I have a real clear view of how Harley wound up with the personality of Harley.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

DeathChicken posted:

And suddenly I have a real clear view of how Harley wound up with the personality of Harley.

If I had to wash an 800lb man, I'd want to taze Owen Hart too.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

DeathChicken posted:

A man is truly forged by the adversities he overcomes...

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

quote:

DeathChicken posted:

On one hand, that's awful and if I were Harley, I'd have carved my eyes out of my head with an ice cream scooper.

Then again, zookeepers do this every day.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Red posted:

On one hand, that's awful and if I were Harley, I'd have carved my eyes out of my head with an ice cream scooper.

Do zookeepers then get laid upon by the elephants and hippos they wash?

TenaciousJ
Dec 31, 2008

Clown move bro

LobsterMobster posted:

Do zookeepers then get laid upon by the elephants and hippos they wash?

Would you want him to lay upon you unwashed?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

TenaciousJ posted:

Would you want him to lay upon you unwashed?

I would rather be eaten by a hippo than get laid upon by a dude that fat, regardless of how clean he is.

TenaciousJ
Dec 31, 2008

Clown move bro
Harley is probably too salty and surly for the hippo to eat. He doesn't get the easy way out.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Red posted:

Harley believes every body is beautiful.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

So Regal got a new shirt, presumably because Vince just discovered the Keep Calm meme.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Red posted:

I think it was probably more like shampooing a couch.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

:stare:

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
At that pace, Jake Roberts and Scott Hall are going to outlive The Rock.

Paulocaust
Jan 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Smell what the roids are cookin

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

He cut back on a lot of the muscle for a bit during the time he was hanging around back in WWE and he looked really good, it's a bit sad that he packed the muscle back on. That said, he's still crazy agile and quick for a guy that size.

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shit, but look great.
Just glancing at it, before I saw the ink, I thought that was Lesnar.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp
What a lunkhead.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Glamorama26 posted:

Just glancing at it, before I saw the ink, I thought that was Lesnar.

I have seen that photo 5-6 times but everytime I see the thumbnail I think it is Brock.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

He cut back on a lot of the muscle for a bit during the time he was hanging around back in WWE and he looked really good, it's a bit sad that he packed the muscle back on.

He's playing Hercules, it was pretty much a given.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

fatherdog posted:

They could have cast midgets for all the other parts :colbert:

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

fatherdog posted:

He's not actually playing Hercules though. It's some other dude.

Fake edit to continue this because I'm confused;

I have been seeing adds for a different movie that is coming out that is also about Hercules, but it's a skinny white dude or something.

What the hell is going on?

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Stallion Cabana posted:

He's not actually playing Hercules though. It's some other dude.

Fake edit to continue this because I'm confused;

I have been seeing adds for a different movie that is coming out that is also about Hercules, but it's a skinny white dude or something.

What the hell is going on?

The ads you see are for a terrible Hercules movie called 'The Legend of Hercules' coming out in January.

Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson is playing Hercules in 'Hercules: The Thracian Wars', based on a good comic. It comes out July 2014 and we will all support it so Rock can keep up his success. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1267297/

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I think Rock might have the right genetics to build a monster physique.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Big E auctioned off some singlets, went shopping for toys, took toys to a Childrens home.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Oh those Hulk Hands are fun, some kid's going to have a great time.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

njsykora posted:

Big E auctioned off some singlets, went shopping for toys, took toys to a Childrens home.

Big E Langston if awesome.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Deadpool posted:

Big E Langston if awesome.
If? Big E is awesome!

Yes I know that you probably made a typo :)

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

achillesforever6 posted:

If? Big E is awesome!

Yes I know that you probably made a typo :)

furely you wouldn't flander our founding fatherf by fhit-talking the claffical f.

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

I Before E posted:

furely you wouldn't flander our founding fatherf by fhit-talking the claffical f.

And Finlay, yurr a baffturd...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.