Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

It's a Goog Day, yes it is!

Karmine posted:

Basically the PissMASS show was really awesome and fun for about six hours and then it swiftly became the worst poo poo ever for about an hour and then it ended.

And it's all my fault!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

this is what happens when I'm not around

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
What does Dave want for Christmas?

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.
Alright I'm driving my truck for work and I am beyond bored. What's a good podcast episode listen to? Like any podcast. I'd love to hear something new but whatever.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Most of Stone Cold's are excellent.

http://podcastone.com/Steve-Austin-Show-Clean?showAllEpisodes=true

http://www.podcastone.com/Steve-Austin-Show?showAllEpisodes=true

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Yeah it's pretty great. I forgot to re add him on my new phone, thanks for reminding me.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Karmine posted:

Basically the PissMASS show was really awesome and fun for about six hours and then it swiftly became the worst poo poo ever for about an hour and then it ended.
speaking of wrestlemania

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Wrestlehut Pisscast Episode 16: The Pisscast Saves Christmas

How do the pisscasters, the leaders in podcasting, gain mass? ICOPRO. Symmetry? ICOPRO. Definition? ICOPRO

That's right we watched both WBF shows and talked about 2013. We had all our friends on and some of our enemies dropped by too. Somewhere in there we got too drunk and the show went far off the rails and I passed out before it ended so it will be a journey for me too.

Big ups to everybody who watched the show in psp-tv and a special thanks to everybody who stopped by to talk with us. It's been real.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/jej3qm8xerpa8m1/016+Wrestlehut+Pisscast.mp3

it's very long i'm sorry

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
It's everything I ever dreamed it would be :allears:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Ponchsport Pudcast: What are the worst, least funny comedy matches you've ever seen?

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
Just got done with OSW Review and their David Arquette episode. They mentioned that Arquette hated the idea of being champion, but I'm surprised they didn't mention that he donated all the money he got from it to the families of various deceased/crippled wrestlers. Honestly it's probably the only good thing to come out of that whole sorry saga.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

DrVenkman posted:

Just got done with OSW Review and their David Arquette episode. They mentioned that Arquette hated the idea of being champion, but I'm surprised they didn't mention that he donated all the money he got from it to the families of various deceased/crippled wrestlers. Honestly it's probably the only good thing to come out of that whole sorry saga.
Specifically, I've heard that he donated it to the families of Owen Hart, Brian Pillman, and Droz. Don't know if that's an accurate list but it'd make sense.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
The five hour best of F4WOnline 2013 compilation is up!

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Jack Krauser posted:

I glanced at the moment list, saw "Brian Kendrick thinks the sun is cold" and started downloading.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

njsykora posted:

I glanced at the moment list, saw "Brian Kendrick thinks the sun is cold" and started downloading.

That and the saga of the Beatles poster make this a must download.

Punch McLightning fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Dec 22, 2013

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Remember the Saturday Night Curtain Jerkers? Well, we're back!

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

I want to listen to this now but at the same time savour it for later

Rodney the Piper posted:

Jack Krauser posted:

Did the DKP Macho Man talking to Macho Man segment make it?

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

oatgan posted:

Wrestlehut Pisscast Episode 16: The Pisscast Saves Christmas

How do the pisscasters, the leaders in podcasting, gain mass? ICOPRO. Symmetry? ICOPRO. Definition? ICOPRO

That's right we watched both WBF shows and talked about 2013. We had all our friends on and some of our enemies dropped by too. Somewhere in there we got too drunk and the show went far off the rails and I passed out before it ended so it will be a journey for me too.

Big ups to everybody who watched the show in psp-tv and a special thanks to everybody who stopped by to talk with us. It's been real.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/jej3qm8xerpa8m1/016+Wrestlehut+Pisscast.mp3

it's very long i'm sorry

And here is the picture they try to describe at about 5 hours in.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
Listening to Kevin Steen on Steve Austin's podcast and it's pretty funny how Steve didn't pick up on the fact that Generico/Sami Zayn are the same person.

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
I listened to the whole 6 hour pisscast while smoking and drinking and I regret nothing.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Call Me Charlie posted:

Listening to Kevin Steen on Steve Austin's podcast and it's pretty funny how Steve didn't pick up on the fact that Generico/Sami Zayn are the same person.

It sounded more to me like he was just playing along with it.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

Rodney the Piper posted:

Stink you're wronk was way better than 43rd. One year later and it's still amazing. Although I didn't listen to the Christmas Rap show this year, I may have to go back and hear it now because that "F4W Christmas Justice Rap" was also awesome.

PaybackJack fucked around with this message at 16:39 on Dec 22, 2013

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

ICHIBAHN posted:

dOES cornette cough and splutter through this show also i hope we do get an update on his weight

Yes. Lots of spluttering. This guy does my head in. Talking about Stewie Griffin, talking about how he has "the OCD", because he takes notes. Wretched. Guy needs to quiet down for a hot minute.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

SaberToothedPie posted:

I listened to the whole 6 hour pisscast while smoking and drinking and I regret nothing.

drat dude I did the same thing.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

The best part is Cornette thinks him and his twitter followers alone got Brian back onto Family Guy.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

RBX posted:

The best part is Cornette thinks him and his twitter followers alone got Brian back onto Family Guy.

guy's a moron

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

PaybackJack posted:

Stink you're wronk was way better than 43rd. One year later and it's still amazing. Although I didn't listen to the Christmas Rap show this year, I may have to go back and hear it now because that "F4W Christmas Justice Rap" was also awesome.

Dewe's said before its not a ranking, just the 50 best moments in no particular order. Presumably to prevent too many similar bits next to each other. So he could have a B&V bit, Dave bit, Alan bit etc.

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

The "sun is cold" bit was one of the most profoundly dumb things I have ever heard

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.

Jack Krauser posted:

I'd never heard granny's very sensible argument about wrestling at the Olympics before.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

RBX posted:

Isn't that what we call a 'mark?'

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

oatgan posted:

it's very long i'm sorry

I listened to every minute. Don't apologize. It was awesome.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

The 6 hour Pisscast was great, but they blew off Total Divas. The finale had major implications for the HOF that need to be addressed!

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

The 6 hour Pisscast was great, but they blew off Total Divas. The finale had major implications for the HOF that need to be addressed!

I assumed we would have talked to Bard Maddox about that, but I was busy cleaning Jim Beam and glass off my floor/stepping on the broken glass and I guess it didn't come up. Bummer.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Did Todd ever review Let's Get It On! by Big John?

edit: I love you Justin but shut the gently caress up with your stupid impression of Jimmy Hart. :psyduck:

algebra testes fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Dec 23, 2013

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

LordPants posted:

edit: I love you Justin but shut the gently caress up with your stupid impression of Jimmy Hart. :psyduck:

I am actually glad that made it in

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

RBX posted:

No he doesn't, and that's obvious the minute he goes into his bit about Seth McFarlane calling him in tears.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
OSW concludes the David Arquette Trilogy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVbAQxhJThY

Their next project: A four part saga covering WWECW

Perigryn fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Dec 23, 2013

Blankgambit
Mar 30, 2010
so this was my profile picture on skype during the Pissmas special.
it is Brian Knobbs' butthole with a mustache

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/2JWn8Ct.png :nws:

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
I'm so excited to get a recap of chapters 1 and 2 on the podcast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Perigryn posted:

Their next project: A four part saga covering WWECW

I'm hype as gently caress for this. I was skeptical of the new format when the WCW stuff started, but the new project will be amazing. Especially since, by their own admittance, they're funnier when they hate something, and there's a lot to hate about that.

• Locked thread