Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

DStecks posted:

Click Here, then click on Noni's name to start the thrillride.

We might have all been chumps for buying into Doobie's dogs but Noni's absolute 180 the second he saw FYAD were laughing at him is probably the high point of the thread. 'It was ironic guys! Ironiiiiic!'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arnold of Soissons
Mar 4, 2011

by XyloJW

DStecks posted:

Click Here, then click on Noni's name to start the thrillride.

It's like a concentrated well of Shame. :allears:

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/put-a-satanic-monument-at-ok-capitol

Not a kickstarter but hell (lol?) yeah

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
A reminder that there's still time to contribute to the Brian Griffin Memorial Statue crowdfunding campaign and help commemorate this important historical event. Although the campaign creator has set the project goal to $10,000 (which I guess is the absolute minimum required for sculpting, casting and installing a lifesize bronze statue) he's set the project to 'flexible funding' so I guess he'll do the best he can with whatever he receives. At the moment he might be able to afford a Brian plush doll at the post Xmas sales and a can of bronze spraypaint.

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

A reminder that there's still time to contribute to the Brian Griffin Memorial Statue crowdfunding campaign and help commemorate this important historical event. Although the campaign creator has set the project goal to $10,000 (which I guess is the absolute minimum required for sculpting, casting and installing a lifesize bronze statue) he's set the project to 'flexible funding' so I guess he'll do the best he can with whatever he receives. At the moment he might be able to afford a Brian plush doll at the post Xmas sales and a can of bronze spraypaint.

But brian came back to live on last nights episode

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!
I don't watch Family Guy unless I'm, like, super stoned and there's nothing else I'd rather watch or do- but isn't Brian not dead anymore?

E:FB

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

A Steampunk Gent posted:

We might have all been chumps for buying into Doobie's dogs but Noni's absolute 180 the second he saw FYAD were laughing at him is probably the high point of the thread. 'It was ironic guys! Ironiiiiic!'

Pretty sure that was the other mod guy.

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

I still maintain that Noni is the greatest poster in the history of SA, even with the Doobie fiasco.

Pillow Modding is forever.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

...of SCIENCE! posted:

In pissy Kickstarter gaming non-news: Mighty No. 9 hired a woman to act as an online community manager and now the fat manbaby MRA tears are flowing like waterfalls because having her moderate their forums means that the jumpy shooty robot game is now going to be about strong womyn using grrrl power to expand the reach of the shevil fempire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXDSfUJBCj0

I started reading the comments by the guy who posted that and it was like :smug: with a fedora

we need a :smugfedora:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

DrPaper posted:

But brian came back to live on last nights episode

Yes we're aware of his Messiah-like qualities, that makes a Brian idol even more necessary.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Yes we're aware of his Messiah-like qualities, that makes a Brian idol even more necessary.

You shall bow before the Golden Calf Bronzed Brian Griffin, non-believer!

...Yeah, I completely missed out on the whole 'Brian is Dead' thing, and I think I'm a better person for it.

Mogambo
Jan 6, 2011

:hurr:
This has been a public service announcement to put me on ignore.

Alan Smithee posted:

yes we need everu possible permuation of every smilie because those are always cool and not gay as poo poo

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
To be completely fair to the guy and his stupid idea, a "life size" statue of Brian would only have to be like, what, 3 feet tall? $10 grand might be more than enough.

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*
The endless march of stupid bacon things continues.

You don't say? posted:

The Bacon Press is a restaurant dedicated to serving the best breakfast and lunch around while infusing our love of bacon in our menu.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Someday someone will make a kickstarter that somehow combines bacon, zombies, indie game development, tabletop dice, designer soap, and a stealth/quasi "fund my life" incentive. It will be the singular worst endeavor in human history.

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.

The stuff in the pictures resembles an actual meal, so I doubt Goons will be rushing to throw money at this.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Chomp8645 posted:

Someday someone will make a kickstarter that somehow combines bacon, zombies, indie game development, tabletop dice, designer soap, and a stealth/quasi "fund my life" incentive. It will be the singular worst endeavor in human history.

And you can put it on your iPhone.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

OldMemes posted:

The stuff in the pictures resembles an actual meal, so I doubt Goons will be rushing to throw money at this.

Put some diarrhea on it and a heartfelt mod post about a return to good old fashioned down home heartland bacon

Instant funding

Cassius Belli
May 22, 2010

horny is prohibited
It needs cheap social justice bandwagoning, too. Steampunk and anime would be icing on the cake.

Fund someone's trip to video game camp (in Hawaii) to make an anime-styled iPhone game about a transgender zombie of color and his/her (you can pick the zombie's gender, so long as it's trans, pretty, and full of anime cliches) quest to reinvent bacon in a post-apocalyptic steampunk world! The game will use a dice mechanic and you can "roll" by shaking your phone, and the same phone-shaking mechanic helps you break free of tentacles if you should be so unlucky as to be caught. One of the backer reward levels includes a themed iPhone case made out of gluten-free scented soap designed especially for the game.

After the campaign is over backers will discover that the project founder is actually a millionaire, who disappears with the money after only posting an RPG Maker screenshot teaser.

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7oqzzJqc9A

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME

Alan Smithee posted:

I started reading the comments by the guy who posted that and it was like :smug: with a fedora

Mogambo posted:

yes we need everu possible permuation of every smilie because those are always cool and not gay as poo poo

I spent like 10 minutes on that. :(

edit: added ugly white version too.

KiddieGrinder has a new favorite as of 13:31 on Dec 24, 2013

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

KiddieGrinder posted:

edit: added ugly white version too.

:golfclap: That actually looks quite good on him though

Christian Knudsen
Oct 13, 2012

Shortcut to Obesity: The Kickstarter

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Marks and Spencer are selling bacon lollipops this Christmas. They're basically a couple of rashers of bacon wrapped around a lollipop stick then well-crisped.

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

KiddieGrinder posted:

Mogambo is a fuckhead who should be on your ignore list.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

These are wonderful. Any chance you could make one chubbier, and maybe add some neckbeard stubble?

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Electric Bugaloo posted:

These are wonderful. Any chance you could make one chubbier, and maybe add some neckbeard stubble?

Smaller fedora, too.

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME
Thanks guys. :3:

m'lady?

KiddieGrinder has a new favorite as of 19:41 on Dec 24, 2013

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

KiddieGrinder posted:

m'lady?

holy poo poo its beautiful

Arnold of Soissons
Mar 4, 2011

by XyloJW

KiddieGrinder posted:

m'lady?

best possible :fedora:

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
"Some closed-minded idiot just wished me a merry Christmas. So I wished her a happy winter solstice in return."-

It's glorious. Somebody buy this right away.

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME
I'll start a kickstarter!

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

Electric Bugaloo posted:

It's glorious. Somebody buy this right away.

I'm almost certain it would be too big. :smith:

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013
"It's about the journey, not the destination."-

This is literally the best smilie.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

monster on a stick posted:

"It's about the journey, not the destination."-

This is literally the best smilie.

I am pretty euphoric in this moment from it.

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME

DStecks posted:

I'm almost certain it would be too big. :smith:

90x25 is max, mine is 32x40.

drat. :emo:

edit: although :dukedog: and :ughh: are bigger than 90x25.

and forget :sweep:, that's 50x50!

I think we should put this on the front page...

:getin:

KiddieGrinder has a new favorite as of 00:18 on Dec 25, 2013

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

KiddieGrinder posted:

90x25 is max, mine is 32x40.

drat. :emo:

"Stop being such a feminist about it." -

Is there any way you could possibly make it any smaller? :ohdear:

It really is the best smilie I've seen since the frog.

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013

KiddieGrinder posted:

I think we should put this on the front page...

:getin:

Why not? Doobie's Dogs got a thread.

My support of which was completely ironic by the way.

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3597294

:bandwagon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
there's a section on the smilies page for retarded poo poo we can't wait to delete, :fedora: would fit in well there I guess.