Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Planet Piss
Dec 18, 2006

hey you kids, get out of my moat, it was not meant to be played in
oh drat, that looks bad. how did that happen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

skin cancer might also be a possibility

Tora! Tora! Tora!
Dec 28, 2008

Shake it baby

Pick posted:

It's whatever the gently caress is goin on here:

Blood blister?

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

Kimmalah posted:

They're definitely not the same thing and can be kind of creepy looking sometimes with their dead eyes/claws. And they hiss! :haw:

Still cute, sorry.

LingcodKilla posted:

I use to have a house with three cats and I came home really late from work one night and I found my dumb cats cuddling on the couch cat,raccoon,cat,raccoon,cat. Seriously get the gently caress out of my house with that stuff, I run a good moral household.
Did you get a pic or were you too busy shrieking??

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
ya its a blister that fills up with blood instead of plasma because you're going to die

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Fruity Gordo posted:

ya its a blister that fills up with blood instead of plasma because you're going to die

gently caress, it is black spot

loving pirates!!! !

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Hehe it kind of looks like a leech in the photo :3:

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

does it hurt and/or is it soft or firm is it raised from the surrounding skin

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Anne Whateley posted:

Still cute, sorry.

Did you get a pic or were you too busy shrieking??

Too busy throwing pillows at them.

Took care of a few opossums at the zoo for six months. Their poop smells and looks like human crap. They themselves smell like baby powder. I use to do my "work" (playing enrichment) with a shy little girl wrapped around my neck. She would fall asleep and stay their for hours.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I ruptured it and what came out looked like chocolate sauce.

Fashionable shoooesss! :argh:

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

ok good its not cancer just blood

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
thank you for killing food chat

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

man you are dedicated if you can wear painful shoes to that extent

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

NecroMonster posted:

ok good its not cancer just blood

Could be cancer of the goo.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i once got a thin almost translucent cactus needle stuck so deep into the callus on the bottom of my foot that it was poking the fleshy stuff that hurts under the callus

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Anne Whateley posted:

Still cute, sorry.

Well that is a picture of a baby. They're uglier when they're older and hissing at you in your rafters or playing dead.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Donkay NOoo posted:

man you are dedicated if you can wear painful shoes to that extent

i once wore a pair of evil shoes for so long that blood trickled out when i tipped 'em out back home

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
and i never bought fake leather again

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

women are insane that is insane pick you are insane

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
what else is new

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
well when you're out somewhere and you're wearing evil shoes you can't just... not wear the shoes anymore, at that point you're kinda locked in

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

haha I know a guy that wears those sort of shoes to bars and such, it's so loving goony

however I guess me in high heels is not that smart either

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Pick posted:

well when you're out somewhere and you're wearing evil shoes you can't just... not wear the shoes anymore, at that point you're kinda locked in

If I'm wearing shoes that I'm not sure about, I'll try to stash a more comfortable pair in my car or something.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

Pick posted:

Bring flats in your bag god drat.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Pick posted:

you dont like... take more than one pair of shoes with you, a comfortable pair to leave in the car or something

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??
Yeah I can't do that because I have 9ww feet. All shoes not fit for me give me serious blisters.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Anne Whateley posted:

Bring flats in your bag god drat.

How big is your bag??

I do keep spares in my car but I don't take it everywhere, the bloodshoes were when I was abroad anyway.

Dice Dingus
May 4, 2010
i don't own a single pair of heels, they're uncomfortable as hell and i'm already 5'10", don' need any more on top of that.

Plus I wear like a 13 wide, so buying shoes is an exercise in blind faith and disappointment rather than a trip to the store.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
My mom's a trooper and has made it an entire day in these:

Even I capped out at like an hour. You want shoe endurance, I am but an acolyte.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Pick posted:

My mom's a trooper and has made it an entire day in these:

Even I capped out at like an hour.
:wtc: how does that even work

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Pick posted:

How big is your bag??

I do keep spares in my car but I don't take it everywhere, the bloodshoes were when I was abroad anyway.

Flats can be pretty tiny. They even make some designed to be tiny emergency shoes.

Tora! Tora! Tora!
Dec 28, 2008

Shake it baby

Pick posted:

How big is your bag??

I have some folding flats in a little bag that I take with me if I think I'm gonna have to walk a lot in shoes I'm not comfortable with. Like these:

(they're good for weddings too when you just wanna dance)

efb

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
just get a big ol pair of stomping boots for parties and faces alike

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Sabel posted:

:wtc: how does that even work

It's actually pretty crafty, and crafty what-the-gently caress shoes are kinda United Nude's thing.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I wore heels as dainty as my cankled clodhopper feet (I have rly thick ankles sadly) would stuff into all through my 20s and now I have gnarly mid thirties lady bunions and I favour doc martens and chuck taylors. I envy your mom pick. You must be some sort of family of elves with dainty lithe everything.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
United Nude also made those mean-rear end polygon shoes that loving ripped your loving feet apart.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Angela Christine posted:

Flats can be pretty tiny. They even make some designed to be tiny emergency shoes.

These particular ones own, they're like walking around barefoot. I used my Walgreen's points to get two free pairs, they're lazy shoes as well as emergency shoes now.

Planet Piss
Dec 18, 2006

hey you kids, get out of my moat, it was not meant to be played in

Pick posted:

It's actually pretty crafty, and crafty what-the-gently caress shoes are kinda United Nude's thing.

seriously tho how the poo poo does a foot fit in that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Putty posted:

just get a big ol pair of stomping boots for parties and faces alike

I have those too! Wear them a lot more than heels.

• Locked thread