Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Blasmeister posted:

Lotta ungrateful people ITT, dude died to save the world AND brought honour to the casual title(s). Only halfway there, Jesus :smugbert:

Dude died to give Sega, what, three more years to screw off before they keeled over? Yeah, great sacrifice there, dood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

The VGCW and WVGCW tags are for the cast in the shows (and that guy who keeps uploading his own CAWs in hopes to get in). VIDYA is the one for CAW submissions. You might have to change the search parameters a bit, like most recent or hottest or something, because I know by default I'd only get like 1 page of guys.

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I'm mad because of a thorn in my impenetrable hide
Okay, I'll try again. By the way, what should I do if the CAW breaks? (staticy menu icon, reverts to default model) So far, it's only happened with Frog and Dirk the Daring.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
That's really weird, I've never seen the CAWs break at all!

Anyway, you want to search for 'Most downloaded' or 'Highest rated'

The default search only shows CAWs made within the past week or so, which is really stupid.

TOH
Jun 24, 2013

Hope thrusts alone!

Jeabus Mahogany posted:

Okay, I'll try again. By the way, what should I do if the CAW breaks? (staticy menu icon, reverts to default model) So far, it's only happened with Frog and Dirk the Daring.

Try downloading Illuminated's Princess Zelda. I've got the same thing going for her. Curious if only certain CAWs break.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Jeabus Mahogany posted:

I tried those and SNST, didn't get much.

Make sure you're sorting by 'most recent' or 'highest rated' and not 'what's hot'. That option will hide like 80% of the results at random for some reason

Shock Trooper
Oct 24, 2006

TERROR BALTIMORE
WVGCW on Friday maybe!

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

"The instrument you know as a piano was once called a pianoforte, because it can play both loud and quiet notes."
Possibly going to Rock It on Friday!

BRYN posted:

Happy Giftday everyone! My Present to you all? I'm going to try my hardest to have #WVGCW return this Friday. Female Division 2K14 debut!

Edit: Beaten.

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I'm mad because of a thorn in my impenetrable hide

TOH posted:

Try downloading Illuminated's Princess Zelda. I've got the same thing going for her. Curious if only certain CAWs break.

I did, and it did. So did Guybrush Threepwood and Quick Man. No idea why, but at least I know how to search better.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

There are some characters that aren't online for some reason. Like, Ganon was never put online and Dark Peach is apparently done, but also not online. How am I going to do an all Bowser vs Ganon PPV now! :qq:

Rhonne fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Dec 26, 2013

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

Rhonne posted:

How am I going to do an all Bowser vs Ganon PPV now! :qq:

Well, maybe this'll make you feel better! I finished Mario!

But wait, someone's hurt on Christmas?

Who would do such a thi--oh, right, it was Bowser.

It's alright, Mario's got this!

Serves you right for ruining Christmas, Boswer!

Wait, but you beat up Scorpion because he was making fun of--!

Oh no, Mario! What've you done! You've broken that poor child's father!

:staredog:

Well, I guess you deserved that. Still, rude!

Cape Cod Crab Chip
Feb 20, 2011

Now you don't have to suck meat from an exoskeleton!

Rhonne posted:

There are some characters that aren't online for some reason. Like, Ganon was never put online and Dark Peach is apparently done, but also not online. How am I going to do an all Bowser vs Ganon PPV now! :qq:

You know, Ganon's a busy man and he keeps a stand-in on hand.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

ConanThe3rd posted:

Dude died to give Sega, what, three more years to screw off before they keeled over? Yeah, great sacrifice there, dood.

I'm here to watch Takeshi Hongo kick some rear end in the name of justice Sega Saturn and there's nothing you can do to stop the fun I'll have with it.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

SoggyBobcat posted:

more than capable of defeating Segata in a championship bout[...] Red

I've got some bad news for ya...

Also some of the capable guys you listed do get put in these contender's matches but they keep blowing their shots. :v: I would love to see more than the usual suspects in casual contender matches though, the belt's been elevated since the days the likes of Waluigi and Guile held it. Just bar any former Hardcore champions from it unless they've had a really hard fall since (Snake, Barkley, Jensen) Maybe have a mini-tournament for the shot at Endgame 6.

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

We got a new character reveal in Smash Bros today (it's Zelda). But that's not the important part. The important part is this screenshot.

Now someone only needs to blow it up to ridiculous proportions.

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

Kuno
Nov 4, 2008
I just saw Wreck it Ralph and now I get Zangief jokes. Ralph should still be in. gently caress copyright. What good has copyright ever done for anyone huh?

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Wreck-It Ralph should have been in Star Road. When he came back for Phoenix Wright's time travel adventure he got a HUGE pop from the chat, he was such a good wrestler and it's bullshit that he had to be in 2 I Quit matches.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

I loved his finisher of swinging the other guy around by the neck. It looked nasty as all hell.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Amppelix posted:

The important part is this screenshot.

I came here all prepared to make this joke, too.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

:stare: Well I was going to make Bowser and King Dedede form a tag team(The Kings of Wrestling), but now I may have to rethink things.

Does Bowser Jr. come out on a Mini-Bowser Mobile(The ATV)?

If Bryan wants to top Bazza's Christmas special then he needs to bring in Mrs. Claus and the Virgin Mary to wreck the Witches Two.

Rhonne fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Dec 26, 2013

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Bowser Jr's eyes just seem a little too big to me. Is there a way to make them smaller and beadier?

Veotax
May 16, 2006

Kuno posted:

I just saw Wreck it Ralph and now I get Zangief jokes. Ralph should still be in. gently caress copyright. What good has copyright ever done for anyone huh?

The copyright thing was a joke, Bazza dropped Ralph because he hadn't seen the movie (it hadn't even come out in the UK by the time Bazza dropped him). Bazza later said he would have kept Ralph had he seen the movie.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Finally had a chance to watch the christmas special. The Team Fortress 2 instantly became my favorite tag team. Sorry Gamecenter FU.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Veotax posted:

The copyright thing was a joke, Bazza dropped Ralph because he hadn't seen the movie (it hadn't even come out in the UK by the time Bazza dropped him). Bazza later said he would have kept Ralph had he seen the movie.

I really don't get why he didn't just turn it into a plotline to get Ralph back. Really. Make it the "Racket Ralph" fiasco(or something, someone come up with a better name), where he was forced unfairly via conspiracy against him to compete in repeated I Quit matches even after winning in one. Who wouldn't want Ralph back? He was pretty entertaining, partially because of the various nicknames, partially because of his horrifically broken CAW.

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman
Since Kratos failed to produce salt in SNST, Baz should bring back DmC Dante. He even has a really good CAW in the servers.

Edit: vvv That's the point of the post

TheEggsBenedict fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Dec 27, 2013

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

TheEggsBenedict posted:

Since Kratos failed to produce salt in SNST, Baz should bring back DmC Dante. He even has a really good CAW in the servers.

No one likes Donte.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

KungFu Grip posted:

No one likes Donte.

Except for video game reviewers for some unexplainable reason.

Wyvernil
Mar 10, 2007

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons... for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Rhonne posted:

Except for video game reviewers for some unexplainable reason.

*cough*payola*cough*

In other news, have they confirmed whether or not WVGCW's coming back tomorrow? I heard some rumors to that effect.

In any case, I wonder what direction they're going to go with Terra now that Grunty hijacked her power. Since she just won the title after a long feud with Ivy, it'd be anticlimatic if she took a vacation and her title was vacated again.

Maybe they'll have her wrestling as "Shadow" for a while, with a ninja mask covering her face to keep up the mystery of how the witch's magic affected her appearance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PbAebwc2zE

Since we've already had Rinoa dressing up as Squall, the idea has some precedence.

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

Wyvernil posted:

*cough*payola*cough*

In other news, have they confirmed whether or not WVGCW's coming back tomorrow? I heard some rumors to that effect.
If by They you mean BRYN's twitter account sure: https://twitter.com/BRYN4444

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I think someone mentioned there's a paper bag accessory in the CAW creator. I hope Bryn goes with that.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

The magic just turned her hair blue and made her think she was in the military. Long live Terror Bluetimore!

Rhonne fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Dec 27, 2013

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman
It's been confirmed, WVGCW2K14 will be on tomorrow. It looks like I Quit matches are going to be returning soon.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

So who do you think will be in the first I Quit match? I'm guessing either Tifa vs Rydia or Tina vs Impa.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
I really hope that Bowser Jr gets used - it will be like Finlay and Hornswoggle.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

"The instrument you know as a piano was once called a pianoforte, because it can play both loud and quiet notes."

Rhonne posted:

So who do you think will be in the first I Quit match? I'm guessing either Tifa vs Rydia or Tina vs Impa.

My guess is if he does them them, they'll most likely be for plot. Bazza-style, roster cleaning I Quit matches probably are a ways off, though if anyone's getting nabbed I would bet on either Ulala, Chun-li, Tifa or Jill if they can't get anything going. But keep in mind, Bryn's very good about cycling through his roster and injecting life into characters who seem like they're on the brink (See: Rinoa).

Luminous Obscurity fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Dec 27, 2013

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
No new blood in WVGCW next episode? So either our new third witch will remain a mystery or it's someone from the current cast.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Its Rinoa. Team Witchrocket.

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.
You there!

The one who only watches VGCW, and has never given the Female Division a chance!

Get in here by 6PM EST.

http://www.twitch.tv/bazza87

When I first discovered VGCW, I actually watched the Female Division first. Less to catch up on, you know? If it hadn't been as awesome as it was, I wouldn't have stuck around.

This is the first 2K14 episode, so it's a great jumping on point.

#RIGHTNOW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

Shieldhill posted:

You there!

The one who only watches VGCW, and has never given the Female Division a chance!

Get in here by 6PM EST.

http://www.twitch.tv/bazza87

When I first discovered VGCW, I actually watched the Female Division first. Less to catch up on, you know? If it hadn't been as awesome as it was, I wouldn't have stuck around.

This is the first 2K14 episode, so it's a great jumping on point.

#RIGHTNOW
That's an hour and a half away in real people time

• Locked thread