Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

Tahirovic posted:

- Papal States, add some auto vote system because it just gets silly mid/late game

Please, Jesus. It's to the point where I never even bother with the papal minigame anymore when playing a Catholic country. I give no fucks, purely because of the tedium.

Now if there were just a little checkbox next to a cardinal to mark "always spend available papal points on THIS GUY", that'd be perfect. Or rework the papal minigame entirely, maybe something more similar to how CK2:SoA did it.

quote:

- The whack-a-mole style combat system gets tedious very fast

Unfortunately I don't see that happening anytime soon, since it's been a "feature" in pretty much every Paradox game save Hearts of Iron. I'd love it if they'd fix the ridiculous "my armies in St. Petersburg lost a battle and are now retreating all the way to loving Vladivostok" thing, though.

quote:

- Non European Untermenschen and their really sad tech progress

I think HoD for Vicky 2 addressed this fairly well, but that kind of mechanic wouldn't work in EU4. I really have no constructive ideas here for improvement, but it does need to be improved. I doubt they'll go out of their way to come up with anything original though, instead probably just handwave it by saying "well, the game is called Europa Universalis..."

What we seem to want out of EU4 is to make it more of a "balanced" sandbox alt-history simulator, where anyone can play any country and, with some degree of skill, see success. If the reasoning behind the research mechanic is to give Europe a leg up to simulate and more regularly guarantee European dominance (as occurred in real life), there are much better ways of doing it. Here's one I cooked up just now: replace or add to Lucky Nations mode (which is supposed to make the game slightly more "historical" by guaranteeing that certain European powers always do well). If a player has Lucky Nations enabled, they understand that European nations will have certain gamey bonuses applied to them in order to simulate something closer to what we experienced in OTL history; and, if they choose to have it disabled, then they are presented with a more balanced system that allows for, say, a player to happily and successfully play as an underdog (anyone of the native American states) without worrying about the AI inevitably curbstomping them. Yes, there's a historical lesson to be had from being utterly destroyed by a European power as a native state, but chances are if you're playing a native state to begin with, you 1.) are already well aware of that historical lesson and 2.) want to see history go off the rails with a true "what-if" scenario.

What if the Spanish didn't conquer the Aztecs with like a thousand men? What if the Europeans didn't bring smallpox with them? These are questions EU4 players like to see played out without the game constantly beating you over the head with "regardless of what you do, Europe will always wreck your poo poo because White People."

Drone fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Dec 26, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!
I think the main issue that myself and others have with the tech group differences and other systemic differences between states in Europe and other parts of the world is not that Europeans usually end up being more powerful and more technologically advanced but that European ascendancy happens far too soon, is too extreme, and the mechanisms which caused Europe to become the continent of world powers are almost completely underrepresented; instead Europe is defined as being the norm and non-Europeans are varying shades of "like Europeans, only worse at everything".

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

RabidWeasel posted:

I think the main issue that myself and others have with the tech group differences and other systemic differences between states in Europe and other parts of the world is not that Europeans usually end up being more powerful and more technologically advanced but that European ascendancy happens far too soon, is too extreme, and the mechanisms which caused Europe to become the continent of world powers are almost completely underrepresented

I was pre-emptively rolling my eyes when I saw that we were having this discussion for the billionth time, but yours is actually a very relevant point of criticism. You also made it without any insufferably snarky comments about 'untermenschen' or 'white people with machine guns', which is an even more amazing feat.

croguy
Nov 25, 2013

gradenko_2000 posted:

The joke is that I left the game running during Christmas dinner and came back in time for 1944.

Seriously though, that's the Battle of the Bulge battle scenario.

Honestly, even though most people prefer DH and HOI2 in general, once I got all the expansions and figured out how unit micromanagement work HOI3 became a fun little title in it's own way. HPP helps a whole lot, too, since it fixes and expands most of the stuff that wasn't worked upon enough in some other games, allowing a retarded ahistorical way to play the game without breaking it.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

croguy posted:

Honestly, even though most people prefer DH and HOI2 in general, once I got all the expansions and figured out how unit micromanagement work HOI3 became a fun little title in it's own way. HPP helps a whole lot, too, since it fixes and expands most of the stuff that wasn't worked upon enough in some other games, allowing a retarded ahistorical way to play the game without breaking it.

:hfive: Alright, another HoI 3 buddy! That makes two of us so far. HPP really does help a lot, since it makes the game more historical without being completely on rails. Watching the Germans decide to completely annex Czechoslovakia and refusing to make a deal with the Soviets, France launching a preemptive attack with Italy and England by their side because of Germany's actions, and the filthy nationalists taking all the casualties while myself playing as :china: THE GLORIOUS PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA :china: quickly moves to the Ma Clique's territory because I didn't make peace with the nationalists following the Xi'an Incident was a fun and almost completely ahistorical chain of events that happened to me last game.

Though one thing that really bugged me in the vanilla game was the Chinese states not being at war with each other in the 1936 start :psyduck:. I mean, it's not like they had a civil war going on during the start of the game's timeline or anything.

croguy
Nov 25, 2013

Don Gato posted:

Though one thing that really bugged me in the vanilla game was the Chinese states not being at war with each other in the 1936 start :psyduck:. I mean, it's not like they had a civil war going on during the start of the game's timeline or anything.

Chinese Civil War is a specialty in it's own regard; In my last PRC game I recorded all troop movements until the map of 1939 ended up looking like this monstrosity, and that's even without the extensive support that the Chinese countries can receive from others. Japan never landed at Shanghai or went past Yellow River.

Meanwhile Poland was doing pretty good in January 1940:

Japan seems rather shy in the new version(3.3.1 Axis Turkey playthrough), though. They backed off from any chance at throwing a war at the enemy; even the battles in Soviet Far East didn't escalate.

Bastastic
Jun 20, 2010

If Paradox can't or won't add more empire management to EU4 I would like more achievements. For people like me who actually care about achievements it would be nice if there were more achievements, maybe some for the different campaign start dates. some alt-history DLC would be cool as well

Nuclear War
Nov 7, 2012

You're a pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty girl
All i want for eu4/vicky etc is tje ability to draw on the map, and share it with my allies in multiplayer, DEFCON style

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Bastastic posted:

If Paradox can't or won't add more empire management to EU4 I would like more achievements. For people like me who actually care about achievements it would be nice if there were more achievements, maybe some for the different campaign start dates. some alt-history DLC would be cool as well

1.4 has more achievements and changes some of the existing ones to make them less impossible IIRC

grancheater
May 1, 2013

Wine'em, dine'em, 69'em
I don't get why non-European countries have contrived special mechanics though. Add like 20 tech levels and distribute non-Euros among them, they're still not gonna catch up without a western neighbor (since there's no the cheaper tech over time thing from EU3) and maybe you can drop some province improvements in there that the Euros already start with to give non-Europeans something to do, like they're doing with the native americans in CoP.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Nuclear War posted:

All i want for eu4/vicky etc is tje ability to draw on the map, and share it with my allies in multiplayer, DEFCON style

That feature was added to V2 with the Heart of Darkness expansion.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
The game has some other things I just don't understand that could probably do with a balance pass. I just started a game as Milan and got the Ambrosian Republic event 3 years into the game. Who would ever pick that after they learn it has a 3 year election cycle?
Either fix tradition loss to be bound to the election cycle or remove this event, all it does right now is give you -3 stability for having a regency council.

Cascading alliances could also do with a revamp and with a UI improvement.

I really like this game and spend way too much time playing it but some of these small bugs really interrupt the game.

Nuclear War
Nov 7, 2012

You're a pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty girl

ZearothK posted:

That feature was added to V2 with the Heart of Darkness expansion.

I feel like a retard, how do I do this?

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Tahirovic posted:

The game has some other things I just don't understand that could probably do with a balance pass. I just started a game as Milan and got the Ambrosian Republic event 3 years into the game. Who would ever pick that after they learn it has a 3 year election cycle?

Manage tradition as best you can while you take all the Italian provinces then quickly build your leader to 6/6/6 and form Italy, enjoy potentially decades of perfect monarch points. :colbert:

More to the point, I think the question needs to be asked as to whether all design decisions should necessarily favor "balance" given this is supposed to be an alt-history sandbox. Even still regarding that specific event, stability loss isn't the back-breaking destructive force it was in EU3 since all you need are excess admin points rather than potentially years of not teching anything.

Super Jay Mann fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Dec 26, 2013

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Super Jay Mann posted:

Manage tradition as best you can while you take all the Italian provinces then quickly build your leader to 6/6/6 and form Italy, enjoy potentially decades of perfect monarch points. :colbert:

What this guy said, Milan's ideas are pretty rear end. You can get early use out of the -10% idea cost, extra dip relation and improved infantry power, then switch to Italy as soon as your ruler is amazing.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Nuclear War posted:

I feel like a retard, how do I do this?

There are two buttons above the notification icons on the far right of the screen, just use them. It is also possible to share them with allies.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

Super Jay Mann posted:

More to the point, I think the question needs to be asked as to whether all design decisions should necessarily favor "balance" given this is supposed to be an alt-history sandbox. Even still regarding that specific event, stability loss isn't the back-breaking destructive force it was in EU3 since all you need are excess admin points rather than potentially years of not teching anything.

Who will die 2 years in, just like Mehmet (?) Osmanli died for me 2 years into this Ottoman MP we jus tstarted, he was like 19 :S

And I know well that stability isn't that important anymore, but that event is still annoying. Imagine it's your first game and you don't know how Rep Tradition works?
Maybe it is to balance Milan having some of the best ideas in the game who knows!

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Dibujante posted:

You're passionate; I'm passionate; some of the things you were saying were starting to get fairly ad hominem, though. I agree; there's not enough to do during peacetime. Using loaded language like "moronic" is what I think is setting a bad tone for the discussion, though.

EU4 could have a political economy simulation. It already has colonization and trade simulations that enhance, rather than detract, from the game. I'd like to see that expanded. As it stands, there isn't really a way to distinguish between a country where you have tons of control and can mobilize most of its economy and people to do what you want (like revolutionary France) and a country where everything is pretty laissez-faire and you can't (like P-L Commonwealth).

All of that would be nice, but if Paradox can make a system that actually handles China, I'll be really impressed.

Tahirovic posted:

Personally my biggest offender is combat/army movement, chasing an army around is tedious but you have to do it before you siege because it will end the war quicker at a lower cost. I'd like to see controlling provinces to be more important so you can't just wait out a war in southern France and wait for my armies to take too much attrition to win the war. I should get taxes/pillage bonuses for you having fled that battlefield instead of engaging me.

I've posted about this before, but EU4 actually almost has this gameplay already. Fighting a very roughly even war, e.g. as Crimea vs Muscovy, I ended up in situations where I could win battles, but my armies ended up too wrecked to pursue afterward. It turned the normally somewhat repetitive war gameplay (1: crush all enemy armies. 2: carpet-siege) into something more interesting - I had to try to siege while keeping my forces mobile enough to repel Russian attacks. This situation was only possible because of the retreat mechanic! (Though I agree that should probably have a more limited range...)

This was I believe in 1.2, right after the patch that made early-game battles incredibly bloody, and before the hotfix that turned them into pillowfights.

(Then I westernized and my troops became supermen who could crush ten Muscovites apiece, but eh.)

Basically, make winning battles more consistently harmful to the victor (significant morale damage to simulate loss of organization, maybe? But that could be pretty abusable...) and you've got yourself an interesting war system.

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

How do Great Powers work in Vicky? I'm doing a beginner's Brazil game and I was technically ranked 8th among world powers after the SGF got facewrecked in a Great War, but I remained a secondary power. Do you have to keep the position for a year or something?
e: Also, any of the mods in OP still recommended or is it pretty much up to preference?

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

If I enjoy but really suck at CK2, would EU4 be worth picking up while its still on sale on Steam? Is EU4 more straightforward or easier to jump into without having previous experience/knowledge or is it going to overwhelm me like CK2?

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012

Fuligin posted:

How do Great Powers work in Vicky? I'm doing a beginner's Brazil game and I was technically ranked 8th among world powers after the SGF got facewrecked in a Great War, but I remained a secondary power. Do you have to keep the position for a year or something?
e: Also, any of the mods in OP still recommended or is it pretty much up to preference?

Yeah, you need to be in place for a year, or two, I can't remember. You also can't dip down into 9th for any amount of time.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Thank you thread! I will look into getting EU4 and the crescent moon expansion~!

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

Yeah, you need to be in place for a year, or two, I can't remember. You also can't dip down into 9th for any amount of time.

I think that a Great Power first need to fall in order for you to ascend. It doesn't matter how long you are in first 8, but how long an already Great Power is not in first 8. Which can lead to goofy situations where you get to #7, while #8 and #9 Great Powers are constantly switching positions, just long enough for neither of them to fall when they are #9, and thus prolonging your ascendancy. :argh:

EDIT: I also think it is 6 months for someone to fall, but I am not sure.

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

What's the current status of Kaiserreich? Looking at the thread it looks like Beta 4 was just released. Do I have to make any adjustments to the files (like misc.txt) to fix attack efficiencies, or is everything good to go?

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

BBJoey posted:

What's the current status of Kaiserreich? Looking at the thread it looks like Beta 4 was just released. Do I have to make any adjustments to the files (like misc.txt) to fix attack efficiencies, or is everything good to go?

Get it and the posted hotfix and everything should be good. Mobility doctrine basically lets you cheat right now though, so you might want to mod it out of the Don Kuban Union and Mongolia if you're going to be facing them.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

Fuligin posted:

New Nations (can't remember the exact name right now, phoneposting) is my go-to. Bunch of new nations/unions/flags and events to go with them, I think it also makes effort to reduce election-event spam. It's a nice midpoint between vanilla and A Pop Divided (or Pop of Darkness or whatever the newsest version of PDM is), which I find to just unnecessarily complicate/slow down the game. Try NNM and see if you like it, it's not required but I like the little additions over vanilla.

Beet
Aug 24, 2003

The Narrator posted:

New Nations (can't remember the exact name right now, phoneposting) is my go-to. Bunch of new nations/unions/flags and events to go with them, I think it also makes effort to reduce election-event spam. It's a nice midpoint between vanilla and A Pop Divided (or Pop of Darkness or whatever the newsest version of PDM is), which I find to just unnecessarily complicate/slow down the game. Try NNM and see if you like it, it's not required but I like the little additions over vanilla.

As an addendum, NNM is pretty cool but as with any Clausewitz engine game/mod the more tags you add the worse performance gets, so if you don't have a relatively modern processor it's going to run pretty slow, upwards of 5-10 seconds per month.

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

When modding CKII, is there any way to implement custom succession systems?

Basically what I want to do is create a system where you can unilaterally select an heir from among your children, but firstborn and landed characters will be seriously upset if you don't pick them, and disinheriting is a massive, massive opinion malus.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

DStecks posted:

When modding CKII, is there any way to implement custom succession systems?

Basically what I want to do is create a system where you can unilaterally select an heir from among your children, but firstborn and landed characters will be seriously upset if you don't pick them, and disinheriting is a massive, massive opinion malus.

There's no way to mod succession systems, they are hardcoded. You can, however, work around it. For example, you might set up an event chain based on a minor title.

Say you make a new custom minor title called "Designated Heir". Now, there's a scope out there in the scripting code that scopes to "has minor title"-- this is used for the Muslim "Chief Qadi" events for example. You could have the event trigger when a character has "Designated Heir".

This event would have a mean time to happen of 1 day, so it'd fire almost immediately. On firing, this event would give a custom trait "Disinherited" (a copy of "bastard") to all your children and other potential heirs. Since you can put in an effect "disinherit = yes" in traits, the effect would be to disinherit all other possible successors to the throne but your designated heir. You could also create a new opinion malus for this and have the event give the opinion penalty to everyone who had been affected.

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

DrSunshine posted:

There's no way to mod succession systems, they are hardcoded. You can, however, work around it. For example, you might set up an event chain based on a minor title.

Say you make a new custom minor title called "Designated Heir". Now, there's a scope out there in the scripting code that scopes to "has minor title"-- this is used for the Muslim "Chief Qadi" events for example. You could have the event trigger when a character has "Designated Heir".

This event would have a mean time to happen of 1 day, so it'd fire almost immediately. On firing, this event would give a custom trait "Disinherited" (a copy of "bastard") to all your children and other potential heirs. Since you can put in an effect "disinherit = yes" in traits, the effect would be to disinherit all other possible successors to the throne but your designated heir. You could also create a new opinion malus for this and have the event give the opinion penalty to everyone who had been affected.

Thanks! :)

The problem is that I only want the opinion malus to affect people who had previously been the designated heir, but since it's a variation on primogeniture, applying an opinion malus to older siblings makes sense anyway.

Also, I want the disinherited characters to still get claims. One thing I want to get in is that anybody who at any time was the designated heir to the title gets a strong claim, regardless of whether they would have normally. I also wanted to implement it so that landed children always get strong claims, but it seems like that may not be moddable.

(Would there be any way to change up elective succession so that only the title holder has a vote, or is that coding 100% untouchable?)

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

The Narrator posted:

This looks nifty, but I'm not sure I can condone changing Prussia's color from a pleasing navy blue to piss yellow.

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine

Fuligin posted:

This looks nifty, but I'm not sure I can condone changing Prussia's color from a pleasing navy blue to piss yellow.

My version of NNM has Prussia as a nice historical prussian blue color, no idea where you're getting piss yellow (it was yellow in vanilla Vicky 2, but I thought Paradox patched it/changed it in the first expansion).

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

DStecks posted:

Also, I want the disinherited characters to still get claims.

I think (not 100% sure) that this is already assured by regular hardcoded CK2 mechanics. All your children get claims to your titles, even if they've got a trait that disinherits them.

quote:

One thing I want to get in is that anybody who at any time was the designated heir to the title gets a strong claim, regardless of whether they would have normally. I also wanted to implement it so that landed children always get strong claims, but it seems like that may not be moddable.

For this, you want to use flags. Have the "Designated Successor" event trigger a character flag "previous_designated_heir" for the heir. Then make a separate event that fires if a character "has_character_flag = previous_designated_heir", which grants them the claim.

For landed children always getting strong claims, have one of the triggers for the event be "landed = yes". Then for the effects, scope it to that character's liege, for lieges who are of the same dynasty as them (so dynasty=ROOT) and are their parents, and within that scope nest another scope to that liege parent's titles.

I haven't really thought this all through totally, so you'll have to do some experimentation and figuring, but I just wanted to make the point that it's possible with clever scripting.

quote:

(Would there be any way to change up elective succession so that only the title holder has a vote, or is that coding 100% untouchable?)

Yeah, the actual voting mechanism is 100% untouchable. It'd be nice if Paradox made a new command like "allow_voting = yes/no" that could be set to scope to characters. That'd be really useful in designing custom successions.

The most involved customization of succession laws I've ever done is to introduce an election cycle into elective monarchy succession. It's a loop event that triggers itself for each successor on the previous ruler's abdication-- so that every successor to the title receives the event after X years, which forces them to abdicate to their successor, who then gets the same event after X years and so on. It works fairly well but it relies on a system of about eight or nine events.

Darkrenown
Jul 18, 2012
please give me anything to talk about besides the fact that democrats are allowing millions of americans to be evicted from their homes

Drone posted:

My version of NNM has Prussia as a nice historical prussian blue color, no idea where you're getting piss yellow (it was yellow in vanilla Vicky 2, but I thought Paradox patched it/changed it in the first expansion).

Yup.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Furnaceface posted:

If I enjoy but really suck at CK2, would EU4 be worth picking up while its still on sale on Steam? Is EU4 more straightforward or easier to jump into without having previous experience/knowledge or is it going to overwhelm me like CK2?

I've only played about 6 hours of CK2 and 10 hours of EU4, but I've found EU4 more compelling and elegant in some ways that have made me want to continue learning it. However, I think the systems are more complicated and the events lack the richness you get in CK2. It's a grander game in scope, but far less personal.

I don't think there's anyone who plays these games without feeling overwhelmed for the first 8-10 hours. I'm only beginning to understand the basic systems and it's something I've had to push through. The nice thing about EU4 is that the tooltips are far more fleshed out and the UI elements do a better job of guiding you to the proper management screens, so you don't feel lost in menus as often. I'm happy with my purchase at 20 bucks, but it's been down to 10 recently and might go that low again eventually if you feel like waiting.

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine

Speaking of Vicky 2 (with NNM), here's a weird question I've never bothered finding the answer to: say you start the game in 1836 as the UK and immediately release and play-as Canada. They only get a handful of provinces in Ontario, while the British hang on to the rest. What happens to the rest? Do the British eventually (by event or decision or something?) cede them to you after it's done colonizing them?

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

Drone posted:

Ahh, in the NNM OP at the PDox forums it shows up as yellow, but it must just be an older screenshot. Speaking of Prussia, in any case, I'm wrapping up my Brazil game and now that I have a better grasp of Victoria's systems I was thinking about giving them a whirl. One thing I'd like to know better before starting is the conditions for forming the NGF, or the best way to go about it. Is it enough to sphere/puppet all the north German minors, or do I need to annex them full stop? Should I be kicking Austria's poo poo in at every opportunity?

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

I would really love if the Clausewitz engine would pause animations while time is paused. It's annoying to sit there for 10 seconds waiting for poo poo to happen before realizing the game is still paused.

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine

Fuligin posted:

Ahh, in the NNM OP at the PDox forums it shows up as yellow, but it must just be an older screenshot. Speaking of Prussia, in any case, I'm wrapping up my Brazil game and now that I have a better grasp of Victoria's systems I was thinking about giving them a whirl. One thing I'd like to know better before starting is the conditions for forming the NGF, or the best way to go about it. Is it enough to sphere/puppet all the north German minors, or do I need to annex them full stop? Should I be kicking Austria's poo poo in at every opportunity?

Make sure you get the NNM version that is specifically for whatever version of Victoria you're running. There are iterations for vanilla, AHD, and HoD (the HoD one is the one that's stickied at the top of the mod subforum at Paradox's site). You may have been looking at one of the outdated ones.

Forming the NGF means you need to be a great power and have a few specific German states in your sphere (I forget exactly, but I think Hannover, Saxony, and Holstein?). Then the decision should fire. The real kicker is usually getting Austria kicked out of Saxony so you can sphere them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NEED TOILET PAPER
Mar 22, 2013

by XyloJW
For HoI3: is there any "ideal" army composition like there is in Vicky and EU? I'm thinking of trying to get back into that game but the map alone intimidates me.

And keeping with the HoI3 theme, what should I automate and what should I handle myself?

• Locked thread