Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meis
Sep 2, 2011

xtal posted:

That was an actual question (slash reminder not to get banned) MR Funpolice police! I thought they were funny.

How did you manage to get into and out of kitty heaven with a camera!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ezzer
Aug 5, 2011

That's the happiest cat I've ever seen in my life. Someone paint that and put it on a bag of cat food.

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

Ezzer posted:

That's the happiest cat I've ever seen in my life. Someone paint that and put it on a bag of cat food.

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

"Okay, we've got our company logo, the product name, pictures of our cookies, a maple leaf, and our slogan on the box. What else could we put on there?"

"HOW ABOUT OUR SON'S TERRIFYING DISEMBODIED HEAD"

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

http://mlartsource.com/en/blog/29/emergency-escape-chen-wenling-golden-bull-madoff

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

POWEDERED TOAST....MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Doctor Malaver
May 23, 2007

Ce qui s'est passé t'a rendu plus fort

Soulex posted:

I, on the other hand, have been pulled over for 'suspicion of driving without insurance,' and was almost arrested while wearing a chicken suit for my job because some jackass didn't pay attention to the guy going into ACE's parking lot and smashed into the back of their car. The. Proceeded to say I was jumping out in the middle of the road and other bullshit. My boss wanted me to get arrested cause he thought it would have been funny. Luckily there was a fire truck display wih Preston and a few other people I worked with that told the cops to gently caress off.

1. you were driving in a chicken suit
2. almost arrested because your boss pranked you
3. that's somehow related to a traffic accident
4. firefighters saved you

Are you Jim Carrey?

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Soulex posted:

These were all over my old hometown of Crestview, Fl. There was Skittles, Smacks, and frosted Flakes. I always got so loving annoyed seeing them. I never got the point in dropping thousands into a car.

This is why.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Bonk posted:

"Okay, we've got our company logo, the product name, pictures of our cookies, a maple leaf, and our slogan on the box. What else could we put on there?"

"HOW ABOUT OUR SON'S TERRIFYING DISEMBODIED HEAD"

All I see is cookie buttholes

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I'd be terrified too, if flying doughy buttholes are flying at me.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS

FogHelmut posted:

This is why.

"Yo, piso mojado, dawg! Later, haters!"
*turns Fraggle Rock theme playing on the radio to full volume*
*drives away*

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

FogHelmut posted:

This is why.

There are always those who push it too far.

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

FogHelmut posted:

This is why.

Everything's coming up Milhouse!

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

There are always those who push it too far.

The ultimate "bro" truck.

Not My Leg
Nov 6, 2002

AYN RAND AKBAR!

LingcodKilla posted:

All I see is cookie buttholes

"Pop 'em in your mouth"

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Doctor Malaver posted:

1. you were driving in a chicken suit
2. almost arrested because your boss pranked you
3. that's somehow related to a traffic accident
4. firefighters saved you

Are you Jim Carrey?

I wasn't driving with the chicken suit, and it was for ACE Hardware's Chick Days where you get free chicks with bird feed. Two completely different days so sadly no, I am not Jim Carrey.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Soulex posted:

I wasn't driving with the chicken suit, and it was for ACE Hardware's Chick Days where you get free chicks with bird feed. Two completely different days so sadly no, I am not Jim Carrey.

Ugh, how many dead chicks does that result in?

TheHistoryChannel
Feb 12, 2008

We were given free chicks at an Easter brunch when I was a kid. The farm they were born on would take them back for free. We raised ours for a couple weeks and had a lot of good times. Then we just dropped them off at the farm.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.

:ohdear:

Bring Back Noid
Sep 16, 2005

Yeah, he played for the Mets back in '84, he was a left fielder usually.

Don't know why he'd want the lights off though. Maybe he was taking a nap?

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

Bring Back Noid posted:

Yeah, he played for the Mets back in '84, he was a left fielder usually.

Don't know why he'd want the lights off though. Maybe he was taking a nap?

Being a baseball fan and knowing who that is makes it one of the most baffling things I've seen in a long time. Why the Hell does that image exist? And if you made it yourself, then why George Foster? A+ for the sideburns edit though. That part makes total sense.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Fox.

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009
Having never watched it, is Fox like the Professional Wrestling version of news or something?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Hydrolith posted:

Having never watched it, is Fox like the Professional Wrestling version of news or something?

That's it in a nutshell.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Hydrolith posted:

The difference between FOX News and Professional Wrestling is that the people running Professional Wrestling realize what they're doing is almost completely made up.

Paper Tiger
Jun 17, 2007

🖨️🐯torn apart by idle hands

Well, 24-hour cable news in general is the professional wrestling of news. Fox News is Juggalo Backyard Wrestling with Sarah Palin and Karl Rove as commentators.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride

dijon du jour posted:

The difference between FOX News and Professional Wrestling is that the people running Professional Wrestling realize what they're doing is almost completely made up.

Another difference is that Professional Wrestlers intentionally try not to hurt people.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

And in professional wrestling, the people who use their wealth and power to hurt others are usually portrayed as the villains.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!
The Occult Art of Dildomancy
http://i.imgur.com/F7tPFhE.jpg

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

Lysdexique
Sep 12, 2010

Let me give you some advice, little buddy.

Nah that's a totally inaccurate prediction of Fox News in the future. I mean, that lady isn't even blonde!

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

dijon du jour posted:

Fox knows, they won a lawsuit in Florida with the defense that they were an entertainment network and under no obligation to tell the truth.

budgieinspector
Mar 24, 2006

According to my research,
these would appear to be
Budgerigars.

Hummingbirds
Feb 17, 2011

This is another one by Sean Tejaratchi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Fox News is to news as Assassins Creed is to history? The names and places are factual but the interpretation is completely messed up for the sake of telling a story about a persecuted righteous people who are trying to save the world from an evil group of conspirators.

• Locked thread