Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

The Ape of Naples posted:

Yeah. I can't see a Rifftrax/HDTGM riff happening. I could easily see Bill or Kevin on HDTGM though. Probably Bill. What movie did he co-write? Hmmm.

Edit: "Meet Dave". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meet_Dave
Not sure if Bill would be into it but probably another movie.

Don't think Bill cares about them trashing Meet Dave. I pretty sure they made fun of the movie a few times on Rifftraxs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I believe around when the movie came out Bill put out a message about how the movie as released had very little to do with the script he wrote.

GhostDog
Jul 30, 2003

Always see everything.
Ahahaha

quote:

It was nominated for two Razzie Awards, Worst Actor (Eddie Murphy) and Worst Screen Couple (Eddie Murphy in Eddie Murphy).

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:
Meet Dave wasn't nearly as awful as you've been led to believe.

It's merely bad, but watchable.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Dissapointed Owl posted:

Meet Dave wasn't nearly as awful as you've been led to believe.

It's merely bad, but watchable.
Yeah, it's wayyy less offensive than Norbit, and can even be entertaining at times. Definitely not the worst thing you could put yourself through.

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Wine can of their wits the wise beguile,
Make the sage frolic, and the serious smile.
It's really funny (and more than a bit sad) at how much bad luck everyone involved with MST3k has at anything involving Hollywood.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Mike apparently went insane, wrote and produced this weird little skit about the David Bowie song "Space Oddity"

BrooklynBruiser
Aug 20, 2006

This owns.

LP97S
Apr 25, 2008

Seems like an extended bit based off of the Revenge of Dr. X and it is fantastic.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Oh finally, the last two kickstarter shorts are on the site.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light
I convinced a co-worker to go to the last two live events. Now he's hooked, so I let him borrow my copies of the riffs of Road House, Twilight, and Santa and the Ice Cream Bunny.

I think that's a great cross-section of what Rifftrax has to offer.

Ensign_Ricky
Jan 4, 2008

Daddy Warlord
of the
Children of the Corn

or something...

Mister Kingdom posted:

I convinced a co-worker to go to the last two live events. Now he's hooked, so I let him borrow my copies of the riffs of Road House, Twilight, and Santa and the Ice Cream Bunny.

I think that's a great cross-section of what Rifftrax has to offer.

Classic '80s cheese, Big Blockbuster, and Holy-What-the-loving-Christ. Yeah, I'd say you're right.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

In an attempt to out-Buzzfeed Buzzfeed, RiffTrax put out a list of their Worst Movies Of 2013, as voted by the fans:

quote:

10. The Lone Ranger (10,190 votes)
“Kids today are definitely still interested in a cowboy series from the 50s. And nobody will have a problem with Johnny Depp playing a Native American.” - someone with a whole lot of money and power, apparently."

9. Man of Steel (11,860 votes)
Superman gains two new powers in this imagining: Mega-Angst and Hipster Lumberjack Cred. A young Kal-El faces off against General Zod to save Earth, kind of like Christopher Reeve did back in Superman II, but without any of that pesky “fun” that people hate so much in their superhero movies.

8. R.I.P.D. (12,240 votes)
Nobody saw this, right? We assume that the clumsy title refers to what Rip Taylor calls his *ahem* Little Rip. Who would want to see a movie about that? Nobody, which is why nobody saw it.

7. A Good Day to Die Hard (13,950 votes)
This film is to the Die Hard series what “Squeeze” is to The Velvet Underground’s discography. Someone named Jai Courtney is as welcome an addition to the franchise as Shia LaBeouf was to Indiana Jones, and will make you long for the subtle, quiet dignity of Justin Long in the fourth one, which was also terrible.

6. Scary Movie 5 (14,910 votes)
A movie that possesses the singular distinction of being panned by every one of the eleven people that saw it.

5. Iron Man 3 (16,100 votes)
Robert Downey Jr. quips and flies around shooting and people and things. Don Cheadle whines at Robert Downey Jr., quips and flies around shooting at people and things. Gwyneth Paltrow whines at Robert Downey, Jr. and quips at people and things, but doesn’t fly around. Directed by Shane Black, master of movies in which people quip and shoot at people and things.

4. Movie 43 (20,730 votes)
If you were a fan of Movies 1 - 42, this one is for you! A sketch comedy anthology with many Hollywood luminaries, this movie can be summed up thusly: Hugh Jackman has neck testicles. Ladies and gentlemen, I tell you again: Hugh Jackman has neck testicles. In sum: Hugh Jackman has neck testicles.

3. Grown Ups 2 (20,790 votes)
In one of the greatest blunders in cinematic history, Adam Sandler and co. somehow squandered the magic of the truly great tragicomedy Grown Ups with this lame sequel. Gone was the terse drama, the deft satire, the electrifying dialogue, the truly touching relationships, the brilliant ensemble acting of -- yes, this is unsustainable, sorry. Sucky movie produced a second sucky movie.

2. Sharknado (21,910 votes)
Admit it, when you saw the title you assumed it was a tender coming of age story set in Belgium in 1943 about a young Protestant boy who falls in love with a Jewish girl. But, no. It’s about a tornado filled with sharks.

1. After Earth (40,380 votes)
In 2000, John Travolta laid down the challenge: “You will never, EVER make a big budget sci-fi vanity project with a two-word title, the second word being ‘Earth’, as colossally awful as the one I have made.” Thirteen years later Will Smith beat his challenge.
Come on, there's no way Iron-Man 3 was one of the worst of the year :argh: Otherwise, it's pretty accurate.

There's also a 2013 edition of The Worst Movies Of All Time:

quote:

25. Ghost Rider (5,709 votes)
“We’re going to take Nicolas Cage, put him on a motorcycle, and set fire to his head. Also, Sam Elliot will be there.” Who among us wouldn’t pay out every dollar we’ve ever earned for a chance to see that? Yet how does “Ghost Rider” manage to be so spectacularly boring? The correct answer is “Eva Mendes”.
Last year's rank: NOT IN TOP 25

24. Gigli (5,720 votes)
Not since Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever has a movie’s wretched title failed to convey just how much the movie itself sucked.

23. Eragon (6,325 votes)
Less of a movie and more of a filmed competition between John Malkovich and Jeremy Irons to see who can care less. We thought it was so bad, we recorded a commentary track a few years ago for it!
Last year's rank: #19

22. Birdemic (6,446 votes)
Software engineer James Nguyen was concerned about the environment. So he made a film about a bland software engineer who lands a hot girlfriend and then tacked on a coda about a bird attack. Birds who explode upon impact and may or may not be able to throw buckets of deadly acid on their human victims. The bird attack does not, however, detract from the main focus on the bland software engineer and his hot girlfriend.

Birdemic was the subject of a RiffTrax Live event. Check it out here.
Last year's rank: #12

21. The Room (7,051 votes)
“Gristly man-rear end.” That will likely be your initial thought upon seeing this bizarre, incomprehensible series of recorded events (the word “movie” doesn’t really apply, not in any traditional sense.) Your second will probably be, “Who the hell is that strangely accented weirdo with a hairstyle like Vanessa Hudgens who manages to be at once both wiry and lumpy, and why did he insist on showing me his gristly man-rear end?!” He is Tommy Wiseau and if you don’t care for his singular vision just leave your stupid comments in your pocket.

(Oh hai Worst Movie List reader - enjoy the RiffTrax commentary for The Room here!)
Last Year's rank: #17

20. Super Mario Bros. (7,065 votes)
Sure, it’s based on the classic video game, but the real reason it came about was the number of people who literally couldn’t sleep until they found a project where near-identical twins Bob Hoskins and John Leguizamo could finally play brothers. Adding Dennis Hopper as a humanoid dinosaur was just sweet, sweet sugar on top.

19. Sharknado (7,095 votes)
The purposely dumb dumb-concept TV movie that won the heart of Twitter for a night, much like the hashtag #sexypeople did previously. It will be followed by Octopusicane, Barracudaquake, and many other money-grabbing disaster titles already covered on Twitter when it aired. Related question: time to pull the plug on Western civilization?

18. Son of the Mask (7,117 votes)
Do you guys remember that fun movie The Mask? Yeah, it was really good silly entertainment, making maximum use of young Jim Carrey’s madness, and catching Cameron Diaz just at the shiny beginning of her career, before she humped cars onscreen. Yeah, fun movie. Hey, want to do a sequel and drain of it all its original charm? Great idea, huh? Thanks! Let’s make it happen!
Last year's rank: #9

17. 2012 (7,172 votes)
Remember last year, in 2012, when the world totally came to an end, just like those smartypants ancient Mayans said it would? That was intense, dude. Even more intense is this movie that predicted it, albeit a couple of millennia after the Mayans were on it. But just like the Mayans foretold, the real hero of the End Times was John Cusack, taking a quick break from his berserk Twitter feed to star as a struggling writer who must work as a limousine driver to make ends meet. Many millions of people die in this movie, but it seems like John’s limo driver might get back with his wife! Yin / yang.

16. Green Lantern (7,535 votes)
Whoa, a superhero movie! You don’t see many of them nowadays. Even better, this is a superhero who is powered by a lantern. Nothing says otherwordly power like “lantern.” Those can’t-miss ingredients aside, this is not a very good movie. It shovels exposition at you like a crazed stoker on an old steamboat; its hero is a shallow douche; and it has a sinister guy named “Sinestro.” Even the obvious magic of lanterns can’t save it.

15. Santa and the Ice Cream Bunny (7,678 votes)
Santa on a Florida Beach delivering an endless, overdubbed monologue, a man in a mole costume hitting on a teenage girl, another man in a giant rabbit suit whose only form of expression is to tilt back and forth, a group of children forced to pretend they’re having fun, and farm animals. No, this isn’t the first collaboration between Lars Von Trier, David Lynch and a Hefty bag filled with dung, this is Santa and the Ice Cream Bunny.

Make this holiday season complete with Ice Cream Bunny on VOD!
Last year's rank: #25

14. Battleship (7,832 votes)
Liam Neeson proudly joins Sam Shepard and Sam Elliot in the phalanx of gruff, leathery movie generals who yell things into phones. Welcome, General Neeson. Change your first name to Sam and repeat after me: “Dammit, that’s an order!”
Last year's rank: #22

13. Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace (8,052 votes)
We all remember where we were that day, don’t we? We paid our money, grabbed our ticket, raced to the theater to get a sweet-spot seat, dribbled popcorn grease on our Revenge of the Jedi tee shirt (by far the coolest logo) and settled in, big grins on our rosy-cheeked faces.

And then IT happened. It began slowly, but irrevocably, and as our delighted grins of anticipation were replaced by a gape-mouth rictus of incredulity and horror, as all of us witnessed a franchise suddenly turn and eat its parents. And then it turned back to us, unhinged its angry maw and spilled its hideous, angry bile out into the theater, unstoppable. People screamed and ran. Grown men wept. Oh the horror of that day, the lifelong scars it left behind.

And then they made two more.

Get our riff here!
Last year's rank: #13

12. Plan 9 From Outer Space (8,371 votes)
A movie that tries its best to be completely inept on all levels, and yet remains far more watchable than The Phantom Menace.

Get our VOD of Plan 9 here.
Last year's rank: #23

11. Spider-man 3 (8,855 votes)
A powerhouse cast assembles to ensure that their comic-book movie franchise augers in so badly and so completely there will be absolutely NO CHANCE that anyone will be STUPID ENOUGH to re-launch it. I mean, please.

Mike riffed it along with James Likeks.

10. Troll 2 (10,813 votes)
Considered by many to be the low point of the once respected Troll series, Troll 2 has many redeeming qualities. For one you don’t have to have seen the first Troll in order to follow the plot. And second...Um...Hey, look over there! *hurried footsteps, door slams, engine revs, tires screech, plane ticket is purchased, plane takes off, plane lands in Uruguay, bus fare is purchased, bus pulls out of station, bus blows a tire, stranger is hassled until they let me use their cell phone, your phone rings, I ask if you can come get me in Uruguay, I say “Hello?” a couple times until I realize that you hung up on me*

Mike Nelson and Rich "Lowtax" Kyanka travel to Nilbog for our riff of this schlock classic!
Last year's rank: #14

9. X-Men: The Last Stand (12,199 votes)
There is nothing we can say about the badness of X-Men 3 that this picture of fifty-one-year-old Kelsey Grammer in blue fur and a leather vest cannot say one million times better:

But maybe our riff of X-Men: The Last Stand can help.
Last year's rank: #16

8. Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen (14,575 votes)
Early on in Transformers 2, there is a scene where a pair of dogs is shown humping as Shia LaBeouf and his parents shriek at each other. In many movies, this might qualify as a low point. In the Transformers series, this is the equivalent of the Goodfellas Copacabana tracking shot. It’s all downhill from there, as loathsome characters flee incomprehensible SFX mayhem.

The only way the movie could have a redeeming moment is if the Academy uses John Turturro’s “I am directly below the enemy’s scrotum” clip for his eventual “In memoriam” reel.

Get revenge on Revenge of the Fallen with our hilarious commentary track.
Last year's rank: #10

7. Battlefield Earth (16,687 votes)
The thrilling tale of Johnny “Who’s a” Goodboy Tyler and his exciting quest to blow the dome, Battlefield Earth reaches Operating Thetan Level Crap-lousy. Scientology has definitely pulled its share of unspeakable humanitarian atrocities (It’s true! They’re a horrible, cruel organization founded by a repressed megalomaniac!) but this one may be the worst of all. (It’s really not. They’ve actually done some truly awful stuff that really hurt people.) We think the L. in L. Ron Hubbard must stand for “Leave me out of it if you’re going to see it in the theater” or perhaps “Lunatic who profited off the untold misery of many gullible people.”

There's a riff of this one too. Praise Xenu!
Last year's rank: #7

6. Manos: The Hands of Fate (19,910 votes)
Manos has it all: teens making out, luggage fetching scenes, The Master, Torgo... Did The African Queen have a Torgo? We think not! Did Casablanca have teens making out? It did not! Did The Master have a The Master in it? Okay, perhaps you’ve got us there. Manos is still one of the strangest examples of what one person with no particular talent can accomplish when given a camera, a cast, and enough fertilizer to sell so that they’re able to finance the entire thing. We even riffed it in front of a national audience at RiffTrax Live!
Last year's rank: #21

5. Catwoman (25,366 votes)
Halle Berry back-flipping around in a revealing skintight leather suit, and the internet still hated it. ‘Nuff said.
Last year's rank: #3

4. Dragonball: Evolution (33,473 votes)
Look, everybody loves Dragonball. And everybody loves Evolution. It was only a matter of time before someone in Hollywood noticed and said hey, we should put these two together... Okay, we didn’t see this movie. But you guys really seem to hate it, and we trust you!

3. Batman and Robin (36,234 votes)
Na na na na, Nipp-les! This movie took the iconic heroes and said to audiences “look over there!” and then, while they were looking, took their money, kicked them in the junk, and ran away.

Get our riff of this top-3 Bad Movie here!
Last year's rank: #2

2. The Last Airbender (37,686 votes)
An adaptation so flat, lifeless, and horrible, fans of the original animated series still wake in a cold sweat every night screaming “SHYAMALAN!” But then, who doesn’t? (We riffed this one, too!)
Last year's rank: #5

1. Twilight: The Whole Franchise (42,724 votes)
It’s impossible to choose one Twilight movie as the worst because it’s impossible to tell one Twilight movie apart from the next. A bored Hot Topic employee’s daydream stretched across five films, it’s a long slog but at least the series pays off with a big climactic action sequence - sorry, that should say credits sequence, the series pays off with a big credits sequence, letting you know you are finally free to go and struggle to ever find happiness in your life again. (With apologies to Mustache Dad. We love you, Mustache Dad.)

If you haven't seen the Twilight series yet, this pretty much covers it: “Mumble mumble mumble moon eyes. Mumble mumble mumble mumble lie in a field. Mumble mumble mumble perv on a baby. Mumble.”

Congratulations Twilight! You are the Worst Movie of All Time as voted by the RiffTrax audience. Tune in next year for our third annual poll and see if you can continue to be the top movie people love to hate!

We have MST3K-style RiffTrax commentaries for every Twilight movie. Get them here!
Last year's rank: #1

Rageaholic fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Dec 21, 2013

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

You ever do the chicken dance at a wake? That really bothers people.
I liked the Lone Ranger. :(

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Vicissitude posted:

And I liked Man of Steel. I think it's just a bunch of upset nerds (Superman doesn't cry :goonsay:)

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I like Rifftrax, but I never really agree with their list, as it just filled with any "dumb action movie" that came out this year. And no Food Fight on this list when it technically came out this year!

Gaspy Conana
Aug 1, 2004

this clown loves you
I love a few of the shorts, but I've not yet seen a riff on a feature length film that I can honestly say I thoroughly enjoyed. They always end up feeling like a slog to me, and something about the jokes is just different than whatever makes MST3k funny. That said, I've only tried like 5 of them, so it's entirely possible that I picked out a few weak ones. Has anyone else gone from being sort of lukewarm to loving it? Which one(s) changed your mind? I really want to like these more. :(

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I just liked when the description of the movie said that "all 5 people who saw it" or something like that, and then it has 10k+ votes.

EDIT: My favorite Rifftrax is still The Fifth Element, one of the very first. After that I'd say the Twilight ones, especially the first. There's something enjoyable about how angry they get about how bad the acting is in those films.

EDIT 2: Oh yeah, never watch a Rifftrax for a film you haven't watched before unless it is a lovely movie. You'll find yourself paying more attention to the movie than the jokes. I found this out watching Cloverfield for the first time with Rifftrax.

IUG fucked around with this message at 07:51 on Dec 22, 2013

Ensign_Ricky
Jan 4, 2008

Daddy Warlord
of the
Children of the Corn

or something...
Not going to lie, the description of After Earth made me laugh my rear end off. If anyone finds it, please PM me.

edit:

Liar Lyre posted:

And I liked Man of Steel. I think it's just a bunch of upset nerds (Superman doesn't cry :goonsay:)

Superman can cry. However, Clark's dad shouldn't be telling him to let people die.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Iron Man 3 was really good. I also like how out of all the poo poo in X-men The Last Stand to make fun of they go to the best part of the movie. Kelsey Grammer was one of the very few highlights of that piece of poo poo.

Paper Kaiju
Dec 5, 2010

atomic breadth

Gaspy Conana posted:

I love a few of the shorts, but I've not yet seen a riff on a feature length film that I can honestly say I thoroughly enjoyed. They always end up feeling like a slog to me, and something about the jokes is just different than whatever makes MST3k funny. That said, I've only tried like 5 of them, so it's entirely possible that I picked out a few weak ones. Has anyone else gone from being sort of lukewarm to loving it? Which one(s) changed your mind? I really want to like these more. :(

I think the problem is that there is a difference between films that are badly made and films that are just bad. Most of the modern films they riff fall in the later category, but its the former category that actually makes for better riffing.

You might want to try watching the riffs for The Room and Birdemic, two recent but truly incompetently made films. Also, I find that I enjoy their Rifftrax Presents (where they riff public domain films, providing the video as well as the audio) and their Rifftrax Live performances (also with public domain films) more than the standard Rifftrax. So I would recommend looking at those; several of them are currently up on Hulu.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Silent Rage was a treat to go through, same with Guy From Harlem (since he hasn't been mentioned this page yet).

Nikaer Drekin
Oct 11, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Vicissitude posted:

I didn't think it was great, but its badness has sort of been overblown. The action sequences were downright fantastic, at the very least.

Also Iron Man 3 was great and probably the best of the three :colbert:

ixnay
Jun 11, 2002

rainbow dash why are you making such a cool face?!
There's a new VoD today!

quote:

Despite being filmed in 1985, Treasure of the Amazon is not “instantly woefully outdated,” it’s old school! It’s from a time back when men had beards, other men wore really tiny shorts, and other men wore diapers. When every voyage into the Amazon had at least one medieval friar on board. Add in a whole bunch of classic National Geographic style toplessness, Donald Pleasance as a treasure hunting nazi, a diva who alternates between a southern and British accent, and a cast that can’t remember whether they’re supposed to be alligators or crocodiles, and you’ve got yourself one mess of a movie.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Wait, Donald Pleasence made more than one '80s adventure film set in the Amazon where he played a Nazi? Oh what am I saying, of course he did.

Also this film is from the director of The Bermuda Triangle. So if there's a killer doll, I'm leaving and calling the police.

CapnBry
Jul 15, 2002

I got this goin'
Grimey Drawer
I know what I'm doing this Friday night... ho poo poo wait, tonight is my Friday night! This movie also looks like it qualifies to be bought using the "money for porn" pile in my budget.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

CapnBry posted:

I know what I'm doing this Friday night... ho poo poo wait, tonight is my Friday night! This movie also looks like it qualifies to be bought using the "money for porn" pile in my budget.

But technically you still have to masturbate to it. Luckily there's apparently some nudity in it.

Speaking of nudity in Rifftrax was anyone thrown off by the topless women out of no where in "The Revenge of Dr X"?

VVV Forgot about that too.

RoyKeen fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Dec 27, 2013

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The Ape of Naples posted:

But technically you still have to masturbate to it. Luckily there's apparently some nudity in it.

Speaking of nudity in Rifftrax was anyone thrown off by the topless women out of no where in "The Revenge of Dr X"?

Maniac has some crazy 20s nudity.

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow
Psycho 2 had full frontal nudity. :eng101:

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Also there was a topless bar out of nowhere in "When A Stranger Calls Back".

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
There were some nude dancers in Road House. Also, Patrick Swayze rear end.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
And those two David Carradine films.

And Silent Rage.

And of course there's always The Room.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Don't get me wrong I wasn't looking for nudity in VODs. I was just surprised by topless japanese women in Dr X. It was just so matter of fact. I'm not surprised by, say, Psycho 2 or anything with David Carradine. A John Carradine movie though…

VVV Really? Good to know, sailor...

RoyKeen fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Dec 28, 2013

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I figured as much. I just wanted to trigger you by pointing out that The Room has that lingering shot of Tommy Wiseau's rear end.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Mister Kingdom posted:

There were some nude dancers in Road House. Also, Patrick Swayze rear end.

Its a little different for just regular riffed movies and VOD.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away

muscles like this? posted:

Its a little different for just regular riffed movies and VOD.

I knew that. :mad:

Wasn't paying attention.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

Wandering Knitter posted:

Psycho 2 had full frontal nudity. :eng101:

And she was gorgeous.

BrooklynBruiser
Aug 20, 2006

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

I figured as much. I just wanted to trigger you by pointing out that The Room has that lingering shot of Tommy Wiseau's rear end.

DISCONNECT! DISCONNECT! DISCONNECT!

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Gaspy Conana posted:

Which movies have you seen? Some can definitely be a slog, but there are several I would put right up there with the best of MST.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
You guys talking about nudity in Rifftrax and don't bring up Treasure of the Amazon? Really?

That's like the only reason the movie exists.

• Locked thread