Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doji Sekushi
Dec 26, 2006

HI

Butt Discussin posted:

I didn't really like warframe pc, but for some reason I've been having a lot of fun with warframe ps4. Just made it to mars and built myself a boltor. How do I apply for the goon clan? Psn is Valisk.

I'll send you an invite when I get on later unless someone else beats me to it.

On that note, we've got like 12 goons who were sent invites but haven't accepted them. So accept. We'll make you space rich. Also space powerful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Golgozor posted:

I was going after some morphics last night and ran the mobile defense right before Nef Anyo. I got seven morphics, this has happened once before. They seem to be the way to go to get some of that annoying poo poo. The only problem is that when you're doing it with pubbies they run off and try to defend a console solo and fail the god drat mission.

Mobile defenses and survivals are probably the best ways to get resources in the game unless there's a guaranteed source of them somewhere like an invasion that offers what you want. The only exception is control modules where you want to do any void level instead of going to Europa.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

Doji Sekushi posted:

I'll send you an invite when I get on later unless someone else beats me to it.

On that note, we've got like 12 goons who were sent invites but haven't accepted them. So accept. We'll make you space rich. Also space powerful.

This is the truth. Doji hooked me up with a few rare/endgame cards (SERRATION) and now my Loki is a goddamn invisible ninja beast. Constitution + Continuity is awesome... now I just need Narrow Minded to complete my duration whoring.

Also he got me access to the Uranus boss, basically skipping like 16 missions, and now I have blueprints for most of Ash. Huzzah!

EDIT: On an aside, if any PS4 Goons have an extra Narrow Minded or Energy Siphon, I would love you forever for it... dunno what I have that'd be worth trading back, but can't hurt to ask! I do have a couple of random Corrupted Mods, though.

Fuzz fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Dec 28, 2013

Androc
Dec 26, 2008

Fuzz posted:

This is the truth. Doji hooked me up with a few rare/endgame cards (SERRATION) and now my Loki is a goddamn invisible ninja beast. Constitution + Continuity is awesome... now I just need Narrow Minded to complete my duration whoring.

Also he got me access to the Uranus boss, basically skipping like 16 missions, and now I have blueprints for most of Ash. Huzzah!

I'm not sure if that was as nice of him as you think it was. Friends Don't Let Friends Play Ash.

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

when you realize how cool and retarded everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky

Androc posted:

I'm not sure if that was as nice of him as you think it was. Friends Don't Let Friends Play Ash.

Ash is the best frame in the game, as far as being cool goes.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Androc posted:

I dunno, he uses Ash and it looks like drat fun. I had no idea that Smoke Screen is basically a shorter duration Invisibility. Considering Invis is literally the only power I use on Loki 90% of the time (sometimes I use Radial Disarm on Corpus, and once in awhile I'll toss out a Decoy if it's super crazy and my bros are getting overwhelmed) and my main bee with the frame is that I have no room-clearing or hell, ANY offensive powers. Ash solves both of those problems. I had thought Smoke Screen was like a smoke bomb in AC4 or something, where it fills an area with smoke and while you're in that smoke you get the melee bonus... it's soooooo much better. Also he looks like his helmet is a headcrab stuck to your face, so I can't see a problem with that.

On an aside, another thing that's been annoying the poo poo out of me on Loki... I will randomly Switch Teleport with enemies on missions, when my thumb is nowhere near the touchpad and I don't even have Switch Teleport equipped as a mod. It will happen at random, and from what I can tell it will cost me no Energy, but it will almost invariably put me right in the middle of a crowd of dudes and I'm forced to Invis or be shot to death. What gives? Anyone else have this problem? Is it just a PS4 issue?

Davin Valkri
Apr 8, 2011

Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD
SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!

Fuzz posted:

On an aside, another thing that's been annoying the poo poo out of me on Loki... I will randomly Switch Teleport with enemies on missions, when my thumb is nowhere near the touchpad and I don't even have Switch Teleport equipped as a mod. It will happen at random, and from what I can tell it will cost me no Energy, but it will almost invariably put me right in the middle of a crowd of dudes and I'm forced to Invis or be shot to death. What gives? Anyone else have this problem? Is it just a PS4 issue?

It's an enemy power. I think it's either the Grineer Commander or one of the Grineer melee soldiers.

Doji Sekushi
Dec 26, 2006

HI

Androc posted:

What's wrong with Ash exactly?

I mean aside from not being the only goon-approved frame.

Fake edit: yeah I mean Rhino.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Davin Valkri posted:

It's an enemy power. I think it's either the Grineer Commander or one of the Grineer melee soldiers.

:stare:

I didn't even know that non-bosses had weird powers like that. That totally explains it, because I kept wondering why it was only happening on Grineer maps.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse
It's Grineer Commander. He can Switch Teleport with any player anywhere on the map.

His AI is just somewhat broken, so it's nowhere near obvious what's happening, and he doesn't appear in low-level Grineer maps.

Question Time
Sep 12, 2010

Do we have a mumble or IRC or anything for the PS4 warframe clan? I'm still waiting on the invite, how will I know when I've received it? How do people coordinate and chat? The voice in game is really hard to understand, I guess I need to get a headset of some sort.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Butt Discussin posted:

Do we have a mumble or IRC or anything for the PS4 warframe clan? I'm still waiting on the invite, how will I know when I've received it? How do people coordinate and chat? The voice in game is really hard to understand, I guess I need to get a headset of some sort.

Your PS4 came with a headset, and you can cross-party chat via the PS4 XMB, which is what we all use. It's pretty seamless.

Thranguy
Apr 21, 2010

Deceitful and black-hearted, perhaps we are. But we would never go against the Code. Well, perhaps for good reasons. But mostly never.

Butt Discussin posted:

You'll get a Clan Key blueprint in your foundry, and the invite itself will appear in one of the more obscure sections of the social menu.

Doji Sekushi
Dec 26, 2006

HI

Butt Discussin posted:

I sent you an invite. UI isn't super helpful.

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

I think it's Grineer Powerfists that can also mimic Ash to do a teleport into short range and start wailing on you in melee, but that's not nearly as annoying/disorienting as getting switch teleported across the room.

Serpentis
May 31, 2011

Well, if I really HAVE to shoot you in the bollocks to shut you up, then I guess I'll need to, post-haste, for everyone else's sake.

Helter Skelter posted:

I think it's Grineer Powerfists that can also mimic Ash to do a teleport into short range and start wailing on you in melee, but that's not nearly as annoying/disorienting as getting switch teleported across the room.

No, that's Flameblades.

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Ah, I knew it was one of the melee units.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

Anyone online who can invite to PS4 clan?

Psn: TheDuggler

P.S how do I leave my current clan

Doji Sekushi
Dec 26, 2006

HI

The Duggler posted:

Anyone online who can invite to PS4 clan?

Psn: TheDuggler

P.S how do I leave my current clan

I can toss an invite. As for leaving a clan, select your name in clan chat and choose "leave clan"

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Helter Skelter posted:

This is especially hilarious if you have Sweeper or a sentinel with Vaporize, because those guys will teleport into your face and immediately get destroyed.

BitBasher
Jun 6, 2004

You've got to know the rules before you can break 'em. Otherwise, it's no fun.

I am looking for an invite as well. I asked earlier but it was in the middle of a post, not very obvious. BitBasher, same as here.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

Doji Sekushi posted:

I can toss an invite. As for leaving a clan, select your name in clan chat and choose "leave clan"

Awesome, thanks. Send whenever you get a good chance

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011

Doji Sekushi posted:

We'll make you space rich. Also space powerful.

But when do we get the space women?

ElegantFugue
Jun 5, 2012

endlessmonotony posted:

It's Grineer Commander. He can Switch Teleport with any player anywhere on the map.

His AI is just somewhat broken, so it's nowhere near obvious what's happening, and he doesn't appear in low-level Grineer maps.

Oh. Oooooooh.
And here I just thought a solid fifth or so of all Loki players were just giant dicks :v:

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
Your dad's in the Russian Mafia, that's the jumpoff!

ElegantFugue posted:

Oh. Oooooooh.
And here I just thought a solid fifth or so of all Loki players were just giant dicks :v:

I don't think you can switch teleport with players now, but the way I do it is, when my group is all bunched up, I get next to all of them and switch teleport with a grineer heavy unit. Who then proceeds to ground slam them all to the floor.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
If you guys are looking for morphics, some goons and I did the Mars survival with infested. By the end we each had 15-17 morphics for a 25 minute session. Plus lots of uncommon cores. It was a good run.

wid
Sep 7, 2005
Living in paradise (only bombed once)
Did they upped the drop rates of rare resources without telling us? I'm definitely not complaining since last night my group did Elara for 25 minutes and got 12 Neural Sensors.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Uuuuurgh, trying to kill Alad V with pubbies is about as effective as lopping my own dick off and beating myself to death with it. Every loving time there's some idiot that doesn't listen to voice and keeps killing Alad and respawning the loving Zanuka's shields. :argh:

I loving hate pubbies.

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

Fuzz posted:

Uuuuurgh, trying to kill Alad V with pubbies is about as effective as lopping my own dick off and beating myself to death with it. Every loving time there's some idiot that doesn't listen to voice and keeps killing Alad and respawning the loving Zanuka's shields. :argh:

I loving hate pubbies.
Listen, sitting there chaining jump melee attacks for 20 minutes is the greatest pubbie boss experience ever.

Kneejerk
Jul 28, 2010

Felt Presence,
Ghostly Humming
And that's the 5th Stalker to attack my friend in as many days. This time he stuck around and kept slash-dashing and shooting the corpse so I was able to stand there and shoot him in the face while my friend effectively got teabagged. I think he should start a blog.

Male Man
Aug 16, 2008

Im, too sexy for your teatime
Too sexy for your teatime
That tea that you're just driiinkiing

Fuzz posted:

I loving hate pubbies.

Voice almost never works. Sometimes I'll see a UI icon pop up that someone's using it, and every once in a great while I'll hear a low whisper along with it. Never managed to make out words, though.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Is there a bottom limit on reload time or charge time? I have a maxed (+60% fire rate) Speed Trigger and a little extra from Shred on my Lanka and the charge time never drops below 0.7 in the interface. I have a similar issue on my Vectis. Now, it's entirely possible the UI isn't showing the right values, but it doesn't seem like stacking the two is getting me anything extra.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Sorry to drag the thread with ps4 clan stuff, but any chance I could get a promotion so I can get into the dojo?

Doji Sekushi
Dec 26, 2006

HI

The Duggler posted:

Sorry to drag the thread with ps4 clan stuff, but any chance I could get a promotion so I can get into the dojo?

Do you craft your key? I'm not sure how the ranks are set up.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Doji Sekushi posted:

Do you craft your key? I'm not sure how the ranks are set up.

Yeah I had leftover plat so I just rushed my key, game tells me my clan rank (initiate) doesn't permit hosting

Male Man
Aug 16, 2008

Im, too sexy for your teatime
Too sexy for your teatime
That tea that you're just driiinkiing

Echophonic posted:

Is there a bottom limit on reload time or charge time? I have a maxed (+60% fire rate) Speed Trigger and a little extra from Shred on my Lanka and the charge time never drops below 0.7 in the interface. I have a similar issue on my Vectis. Now, it's entirely possible the UI isn't showing the right values, but it doesn't seem like stacking the two is getting me anything extra.

Base charge time on the Lanka is 1.5 seconds. At maximum fire rate (190%) it'll only go down to .79 seconds.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Male Man posted:

Voice almost never works. Sometimes I'll see a UI icon pop up that someone's using it, and every once in a great while I'll hear a low whisper along with it. Never managed to make out words, though.

The singular time voice chat has worked for me it was to broadcast a 15 year old kid with his microphone up way too loud during an attemped 100% Cicero run, and only for him to yell bullshit about being downed a mile away from the reactor for the 4th time and being out of revives and needing help.

So, maybe you need to be annoying for it to work.

Ankle-biter
Mar 10, 2004

Thank you Grizzlebees... I was hungry.

The Duggler posted:

Yeah I had leftover plat so I just rushed my key, game tells me my clan rank (initiate) doesn't permit hosting

What is your mastery ranking? You might have to be a minimum mastery rank to enter a dojo.

ChaiCalico
May 23, 2008

Is the flux rifle worth spending the time to forma a few times? It looks like it has potential and I'd like a high damage single target weapon without jumping on the synapse bandwagon. Only have it to 22 so far and I swap between serration/shred with either multishot or an elemental mod, trying to figure out which is better right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElegantFugue
Jun 5, 2012

If anyone on PC needs credits (and everyone needs credits), the full entirety of Uranus has an infestation and the Grineer are offering 20,000+ credit rewards on nearly every planet.