Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

Dr. Faustus posted:

I'm proud to be a dinosaur, if that's what it means to use tried-and-true tech. The "Dolly Parton is successful" argument means dick to me. I'm a working man and I use what I have, I don't get to go on tour and have roadies and poo poo. I have to make music by the means I can afford.

Ha ha ha ha "by means I can afford"

You went the most expensive route you possibly could have for making music with guitars like goddamn instead of buying 10 loving guitars to get a tone you like why not just get a computer, guitar rig, and some pedals and save yourself a shitton of money. And lol @ fuckin "tired and true tech", you got the tired part right, that's for sure, but i'm sure all those Foghat fans love your sound

e: You even bragged about making your own custom switches and modifying your expensive guitars, where the hell do you think you get off being like "I'M A BLUE COLLAR WORKER WORKING HARD FOR MY MONEY AND I VALUE WHAT LITTLE I COULD SPEND".

Cannot Find Server posted:

to be totally fair, deftones aren't 'very popular', certainly not today, nor is popularity even a good measure for musical talent to begin with.

otoh, steph is a goddamn magician at making awesome riffs that are simple to play at the same time, i.e. the exact kind of poo poo faustus probably hates because it's not massively douchebag pretentious poo poo that's technically involved but ultimately soulless and boring poo poo like what steve vai writes.

excuse the gently caress outta me, but the gibson sg is the best looking guitar ever made, jerk.

Yeah I'm not saying popularity=good and i really know poo poo about the Deftones besides they've sold a lot and i've always heard people liking them, but it was one of the first rigs I clicked on and it's fuckin hilarious cause bam there's guitar rig front and center shaping the entire sound that faustus would hate so much

Xen Tricks fucked around with this message at 14:22 on Dec 28, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Dr. Faustus posted:

It's not the least bit shocking when someone makes a regdate argument of any kind.

what does this even mean, just flipping words around on people doesn't make a valid comeback

Xen Tricks posted:

Ha ha ha ha "by means I can afford"

You went the most expensive route you possibly could have for making music with guitars like goddamn instead of buying 10 loving guitars to get a tone you like why not just get a computer, guitar rig, and some pedals and save yourself a shitton of money. And lol @ fuckin "tired and true tech", you got the tired part right, that's for sure, but i'm sure all those Foghat fans love your sound

you can't brag to the internet about how much money you have and they don't when you buy cheap effective gear hth

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY

Fair Hallion posted:

Gibson SGs aren't pretty but then there's these...

Gibson Zoot

I kinda like the coloured one though

man i love SG's... why? why do this to them?

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Xen Tricks posted:

Yeah I'm not saying popularity=good and idk really know poo poo about the Deftones besides they've sold a lot and i've always heard people liking them, but it was one of the first rigs I clicked on and it's fuckin hilarious cause bam there's guitar rig front and center shaping the entire sound that faustus would hate so much

if you don't know poo poo about deftones, go give their album diamond eyes a listen sometime, it's the kind of album that someone who is actually good at understanding music writes. i doubt anyone who likes rock could dislike that album.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Xen Tricks posted:

You went the most expensive route you possibly could have for making music with guitars
This isn't even remotely true. You are looking at 27 years of investments and good deals, not splurging.

quote:

like goddamn instead of buying 10 loving guitars to get a tone you like why not just get a computer, guitar rig, and some pedals and save yourself a shitton of money. And lol @ fuckin "tired and true tech", you got the tired part right, that's for sure, but i'm sure all those Foghat fans love your sound
O you got me I made a typo, that renders my premise meaningless I am sure.

quote:

e: You even bragged about making your own custom switches and modifying your expensive guitars, where the hell do you think you get off being like "I'M A BLUE COLLAR WORKER WORKING HARD FOR MY MONEY AND I VALUE WHAT LITTLE I COULD SPEND".
Ignorant gently caress. I am talking about $9.oo push/pull potentiometers and some 4-conductor cable. Idiot. I'm smart enough to make a lot out of a little, but I do try to start with quality instruments. That is where I work and skrimp and save. Sorry if you can't understand being passionate about craftsmanship or a well-made authentic instrument with quality woods and appointments, but you can also eat me.

quote:

Yeah I'm not saying popularity=good and idk really know poo poo about the Deftones besides they've sold a lot and i've always heard people liking them, but it was one of the first rigs I clicked on and it's fuckin hilarious cause bam there's guitar rig front and center shaping the entire sound that faustus would hate so much
Yeah, you said it yourself: You definitely don't know poo poo.

Dewgy posted:

what does this even mean, just flipping words around on people doesn't make a valid comeback

What exactly is a good comeback for a regdate flame??

Dr. Faustus fucked around with this message at 14:31 on Dec 28, 2013

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
E: ^^^^ perhaps disgregard it, or stop posting

maybe if i swear and tell people to eat my nuts they will accept my musical superiority

also better spend some more money

Dewgy fucked around with this message at 14:33 on Dec 28, 2013

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Dewgy posted:

maybe if i swear and tell people to eat my nuts they will accept my musical superiority

also better spend some more money

No I just line up at the free gear gettin' place, don't you?

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

jesus christ faustus why do you feel so strongly the need to justify your every goddamn action and purchase you make

you're either the most insecure poster i've ever seen or the most narcissistic. or both.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Dr. Faustus posted:

No I just line up at the free gear gettin' place, don't you?

you're adorable, you can seriously change gears from "gently caress you i found your two week setup fee in my couch bitch" to "i need to afford what i can its so hard" without batting an eye

its impressive

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

jesus christ faustus why do you feel so strongly the need to justify your every goddamn action and purchase you make

you're either the most insecure poster i've ever seen or the most narcissistic. or both.

That's rich coming from you, Cubivore.

Dewgy posted:

you're adorable, you can seriously change gears from "gently caress you i found your two week setup fee in my couch bitch" to "i need to afford what i can its so hard" without batting an eye

its impressive
You just misunderstood the meaning of my remark. I was saying their "4 hour freelancer's fee" is what anyone could literally find in their couch cushions, not that my couch cushions are full of Benjamins. See??

Dr. Faustus fucked around with this message at 14:37 on Dec 28, 2013

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

Dr. Faustus posted:

This isn't even remotely true. You are looking at 27 years of investments and good deals, not splurging.

O you got me I made a typo, that renders my premise meaningless I am sure.

Ignorant gently caress. I am talking about $9.oo push/pull potentiometers and some 4-conductor cable. Idiot. I'm smart enough to make a lot out of a little, but I do try to start with quality instruments. That is where I work and skrimp and save. Sorry if you can't understand being passionate about craftsmanship or a well-made authentic instrument with quality woods and appointments, but you can also eat me.

Yeah, you said it yourself: You definitely don't know poo poo.

I like how you haven't said one single thing in response to the fact that most of those 27 years were wasted on poo poo you didn't need for what you wanted. Like why would you do some circuit wizardry and waste your time for all your guitars when like a $50 pedal could prob do the exact same thing if not better without the work involved.

You've done nothing but skirt around everything I and everyone else has said about the monetary cost and your horribly outdated view on musical equipment.

That, and you can't even stick on one point, at first you said that this is all saving and spending on what you need for your music and you can't afford all the ritzy poo poo and flash of bands and you're making your meager dollar go as far as it can for your needs then you're saying poo poo like "Sorry if you can't understand being passionate about craftsmanship or a well-made authentic instrument with quality woods and appointments, but you can also eat me." which means nothing but "I like buying really nice instruments because they're really nice" which is a totally different point. Which is it, Faustus, which is it?

Dewgy posted:

its impressive

It's cute cause it's like he's trying to boast and then be humble but all it's doing is making him look like an insecure retard. You know, i'd love a Prophet 12, or a Moog voyager, but I realize that spending $4000 on one is a poor investment for what they can do, it's boutique, it's luxurious, but one thing it sure as hell isn't is frugal or blue collar. If you need all that stuff to make music then maybe you should drop the hobby.

Guitars make a sound. They make one sound. They all make it kind of different, yeah, but it's still a string being plucked. You're throwing money at the wrong end of the equation.

Do you know how the first heavier rock bands got their distorted sound?

They used a lovely old speaker and kicked the cone in. They didn't spend thousands on trying to craft it from the instruments.

"Distortion gained widespread popularity after guitarist Dave Davies of The Kinks used a razor blade to slash his speaker cones for their 1964 single "You Really Got Me".[27]" Wonder how much that cost.

Xen Tricks fucked around with this message at 14:41 on Dec 28, 2013

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Xen Tricks posted:

Which is it, Faustus, which is it?

"I find myself literally compelled to respond to you because I'm a defensive narcissist."

Dr. Faustus posted:

You just misunderstood the meaning of my remark. I was saying their "4 hour freelancer's fee" is what anyone could literally find in their couch cushions, not that my couch cushions are full of Benjamins. See??

congrats for just coming across as bragging about your paycheck like you were earlier in the thread then, you kind of had already built up calling other people poor as a minor schtick

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Dr. Faustus posted:

. Sorry if you can't understand being passionate about craftsmanship or a well-made authentic instrument with quality woods and appointments, but you can also eat me

Yea because when I think of high quality woods I definitely think of basswood which is used in almost every low end guitar, pretty sure they used basswood in the vai jem to cut that stupid loving handle in the body.

Edit: I'm not going to discuss how much I make as that's uncouth as gently caress, let's just say I can get more tonal possibilities with that money than Faust has in that whole collection.

Photex fucked around with this message at 14:44 on Dec 28, 2013

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Dr. Faustus posted:

That's rich coming from you, Cubivore.

the difference is that i actually gained some semblance of self awareness. years ago, as it were, despite (or due to?) becoming an alcoholic in that time frame.

you haven't yet and you're in your 40's.

DEEP STATE PLOT fucked around with this message at 14:44 on Dec 28, 2013

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Jesus, I stopped following this thread after like the 3rd page. WTF happened in here?

DR Faustus what are your thoughts on Frank Zappa?

joats
Aug 18, 2007
stupid bewbie

Photex posted:

Yea because when I think of high quality woods I definitely think of basswood which is used in almost every low end guitar, pretty sure they used basswood in the vai jem to cut that stupid loving handle in the body.

There is no way they use basswood. That poo poo is for building models out of, not guitars.

joats
Aug 18, 2007
stupid bewbie
Rosewood is my choice wood.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Xen Tricks posted:

I like how you haven't said one single thing in response to the fact that most of those 27 years were wasted on poo poo you didn't need for what you wanted. Like why would you do some circuit wizardry and waste your time for all your guitars when like a $50 pedal could prob do the exact same thing if not better without the work involved.
Because there is no pedal in existence that can "do the exact same thing if not better without the work involved." I shouldn't have to explain this, it's like speaking latin to a loving chimp.

quote:

You've done nothing but skirt around everything I and everyone else has said about the monetary cost and your horribly outdated view on musical equipment.
There is nothing outdated about my view on GUITAR equipment. I have tube amps, solid state amps, a PODHD, and software. I prefer the real tubes when I can use them, but living in an apartment limits the volumes I can use. So, tubes are an extravagance that sound WAY better when they can be used. My instruments are all unique and serve a million purposes, and I make no excuse for wanting as many as possible to choose from. Not one has the same electronics as another.

quote:

That, and you can't even stick on one point, at first you said that this is all saving and spending on what you need for your music and you can't afford all the ritzy poo poo and flash of bands and you're making your meager dollar go as far as it can for your needs then you're saying poo poo like "Sorry if you can't understand being passionate about craftsmanship or a well-made authentic instrument with quality woods and appointments, but you can also eat me." which means nothing but "I like buying really nice instruments because they're really nice" which is a totally different point. Which is it, Faustus, which is it?
It's both. You wait for deals and you sell old stuff to take on new. You eat hot dogs for awhile so you can pay off that new JEM. You eat out less and you use less electricity and gasoline so you can afford that pickup. You wear out your undershirts and socks so you can afford a new strap for that new guitar. You know that eventually you'll catch up because that's how you do it.

quote:

It's cute cause it's like he's trying to boast and then be humble but all it's doing is making him look like an insecure retard. You know, i'd love a Prophet 12, or a Moog voyager, but I realize that spending $4000 on one is a poor investment for what they can do, it's boutique, it's luxurious, but one thing it sure as hell isn't is frugal or blue collar. If you need all that stuff to make music then maybe you should drop the hobby.
Again, you are looking at 27 years of collecting, selling, buying, selling, and trading to get where I am. I don't own anything that costs even 1/3 of $4,000 except for my car. Jesus, what are you smoking?

the difference is that i actually gained some semblance of self awareness

I've yet to see it.

Dr. Faustus fucked around with this message at 14:49 on Dec 28, 2013

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Wait you're 40 and still living in an apartment? I'm beginning to doubt your ability to afford my 4 hour minimum.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Photex posted:

Wait you're 40 and still living in an apartment? I'm beginning to doubt your ability to afford my 4 hour minimum.
Now who's bragging?
Yeah, I am one of just a few blue-collar men in their 40's who don't own a home after the 2009 Great Recession.

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

Dr. Faustus posted:

Because there is no pedal in existence that can "do the exact same thing if not better without the work involved." I shouldn't have to explain this, it's like speaking latin to a loving chimp.

There is nothing outdated about my view on GUITAR equipment. I have tube amps, solid state amps, a PODHD, and software. I prefer the real tubes when I can use them, but living in an apartment limits the volumes I can use. So, tubes are an extravagance that sound WAY better when they can be used. My instruments are all unique and serve a million purposes, and I make no excuse for wanting as many as possible to choose from. Not one has the same electronics as another.

It's both. You wait for deals and you sell old stuff to take on new. You eat hot dogs for awhile so you can pay off that new JEM. You eat out less and you use less electricity and gasoline so you can afford that pickup. You wear out your undershirts and socks so you can afford a new strap for that new guitar. You know that eventually you'll catch up because that's how you do it.

Again, you are looking at 27 years of collecting, selling, buying, selling, and trading to get where I am. I don't own anything that costs even 1/3 of $4,000 except for my car. Jesus, what are you smoking?

Ok really now, how about you explain how your magical $9 pots and a cord do what no pedal can. I'm interested, please do tell.

And no, your guitars are all built on the same basic electronics, there's different styles of pickups and all that but pickups are pickups and well there's no other electronics in a guitar so nvm. I don't think you can say that your 10 or 12 or whatever guitars are so special and unique listening to clean signal that they're worth apparently what you do to get them. And holy god if you need to skimp on buying clothes because you want to afford a new guitar strap maybe you should either choose a cheaper strap or go for a hobby that doesn't leave you destitute.

Also your view on musical equipment is outdated, I don't think a view on guitars can be besides idk "gently caress floating bridges" or "gently caress electrics" or something like that

e:

quote:

and I augment them with home-modded switches to make drastic changes in gain structure, treble response, and attack and sustain.

Ok sounds like an equalizer, an envelope generator, and idk just gain/overdrive for the structure.

Xen Tricks fucked around with this message at 14:57 on Dec 28, 2013

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Dr. Faustus posted:

I've yet to see it.

considering you think i made this thread to stalk you your perceptiveness doesn't have a great track record

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Dr. Faustus posted:

I've yet to see it.

i guess it's hard to if you don't have any yourself v:shobon:v

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Dr. Faustus posted:

Now who's bragging?
Yeah, I am one of just a few blue-collar men in their 40's who don't own a home after the 2009 Great Recession.

Not bragging just good to see I'm ahead if the curve by 13 years.

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

faustus you couldve just said "hey i like to tinker with electronics and modify guitars i dont really care what they look like" and everyone wouldve left you alone but you had to try to prove yourself

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
the burden of the 'tism

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Xen Tricks posted:

Ok really now, how about you explain how your magical $9 pots and a cord do what no pedal can. I'm interested, please do tell.

And no, your guitars are all built on the same basic electronics, there's different styles of pickups and all that but pickups are pickups and well there's no other electronics in a guitar so nvm. I don't think you can say that your 10 or 12 or whatever guitars are so special and unique listening to clean signal that they're worth apparently what you do to get them. And holy god if you need to skimp on buying clothes because you want to afford a new guitar strap maybe you should either choose a cheaper strap or go for a hobby that doesn't leave you destitute.

Also your view on musical equipment is outdated, I don't think a view on guitars can be besides idk "gently caress floating bridges" or "gently caress electrics" or something like that

Do your own research. You can't afford my minimum electronics course fee.

i guess it's hard to if you don't have any yourself v:shobon:v
This is not a conversation I will have with you and an audience. You should know better, but of course...

Dewgy posted:

considering you think i made this thread to stalk you your perceptiveness doesn't have a great track record
Sorry I just took you at your word. O, that and the fact that my pictures of my guitars are prominent on pages one and two of this brilliant thread, I'm sure it's just a coincidence, though.

Photex posted:

Not bragging just good to see I'm ahead if the curve by 13 years.

No, you're bragging. Hope the whole austerity thing, or whatever financial catastrophe is cooking up next doesn't set you back by 13+ years! The entertainment industry can be rough, as can home ownership.

Try to save up the next round of attacks in one big lump so I can get to them all at once when I get up.

Spanish Manlove posted:

the burden of the 'tism
O gently caress off armchair psychologist.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
you don't have to respond to every post and in detail dude. get a fuckin sense of humor dude

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Spanish Manlove posted:

you don't have to respond to every post and in detail dude. get a fuckin sense of humor dude
Why not? You all are.

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

Dr. Faustus posted:

Do your own research. You can't afford my minimum electronics course fee.

This is not a conversation I will have with you and an audience. You should know better, but of course...

Sorry I just took you at your word. O, that and the fact that my pictures of my guitars are prominent on pages one and two of this brilliant thread, I'm sure it's just a coincidence, though.

No, you're bragging. Hope the whole austerity thing, or whatever financial catastrophe is cooking up next doesn't set you back by 13+ years! The entertainment industry can be rough, as can home ownership.

Try to save up the next round of attacks in one big lump so I can get to them all at once when I get up.

Tee hee, "I know i'm full of poo poo so i'm just gonna tell you to go look it up yourself and hopefully you forget". Nothing you can do with the electronics of a guitar cannot be done with pedals or other effects. You can't circuit bend a guitar, you're not a wizard, stop trying to act like your basic electronics knowledge and motivation to waste your time is better than "any pedal in existence". And your guitars are prominent because you have some goddamn ugly guitars bro, like really, that seafoam poo poo is what i'd walk into guitar center with my friend and laugh at. It's ugly, and you know it probably doesn't sound too amazing either.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Dr. Faustus posted:

yes clearly it is just a coincidence, i, myself, clearly made this thread to mock you

me, dewgy

the guy posting this right now

the guy who first posted on page 11

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

if you didn't make long winded posts like this responding to each and every goddamn thing anyone says about you, they'd stop making fun on you. jesus christ how do you not get this. nobody would have posted your ugly green guitar or your guitar collection if you didn't already have a track record of sperging out on people who slight you.

ok no they would have still posted your ugly green guitar because it's an ugly guitar and this is a thread for those, but still. why do you care so much that someone on an internet forum is mocking you, why does it matter this much, i just do not understand.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Xen Tricks posted:

Tee hee, "I know i'm full of poo poo so i'm just gonna tell you to go look it up yourself and hopefully you forget". Nothing you can do with the electronics of a guitar cannot be done with pedals or other effects. You can't circuit bend a guitar, you're not a wizard, stop trying to act like your basic electronics knowledge and motivation to waste your time is better than "any pedal in existence". And your guitars are prominent because you have some goddamn ugly guitars bro, like really, that seafoam poo poo is what i'd walk into guitar center with my friend and laugh at. It's ugly, and you know it probably doesn't sound too amazing either.
You are talking completely out of your rear end.

If you don't understand the basics of resistance, impedance, and capacitance in relation to pickup response and tone control then you really are ignorant.

if you didn't make long winded posts like this responding to each and every goddamn thing anyone says about you, they'd stop making fun on you. jesus christ how do you not get this. nobody would have posted your ugly green guitar or your guitar collection if you didn't already have a track record of sperging out on people who slight you.
This reminds me of someone. I wonder whom?

Dr. Faustus fucked around with this message at 15:16 on Dec 28, 2013

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Dr. Faustus posted:

Why not? You all are.

but you have this unholy sperg aura and cna't let something slide and will not forgive anything that you perceive as being incorrect so you tpye up around a thousand words that don't mean anything ebecause by the second sentence the reader has already decided to scroll past your post

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Can we just go back to posting ugly guitars instead of flamebaiting some narcissistic sperglord in his 40s who's spent like 8 pages of a thread getting mad because some people think his guitars are fugly

Sorry man, some people don't like Ibanez, or hospital ward green, or handle-shaped cutaways. Sorry other peoples' opinions make you so loving livid. Here's a mind-blower: every single picture in this thread is of a guitar that at least 1 person thought was cool-looking or a good idea. You're so loving gaga over Steve Vai, do you think he'd waste this much time arguing with people over whether or not vomit green is a good color for a guitar?

Nobody's stalking you, they're just baiting you over and over and you're just such a loving retard that you can't see that, and so I predict this thread going another 10 pages of you responding individually to each comment in the thread, possibly while you masturbate by furiously shoving your dick through that ridiculous cutaway

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

Dr. Faustus posted:

You are talking completely out of your rear end.

If you don't understand the basics of resistance, impedance, and capacitance in relation to pickup response and tone control then you really are ignorant.

I understand fully how they work, I know how circuits make sound, but I don't understand how you can't replicate/improve that with effects. It's like saying "Yeah I modified the oscillator and amp circuit to make sounds you can't possibly replicate" when you could just throw something in front of it in the circuit line and do the same. If you'd like to explain how your electrical magic works i'm sure we'd all be interested.

Also I went back to look at your guitar collection picture and jesus lol I didn't realize how it looked. You have like 6 guitars that look the same, a handled abortion, two first-act looking acoustics, and I guess one alright looking one. Great line up for 27 years.

drunk asian neighbor posted:

Sorry man, some people don't like Ibanez, or hospital ward green, or handle-shaped cutaways. Sorry other peoples' opinions make you so loving livid. Here's a mind-blower: every single picture in this thread is of a guitar that at least 1 person thought was cool-looking or a good idea. You're so loving gaga over Steve Vai, do you think he'd waste this much time arguing with people over whether or not vomit green is a good color for a guitar?

Steve Vai is kind of really spergy so actually yes, maybe

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Alright, fine, as of this moment, it all slides.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Xen Tricks posted:

Steve Vai is kind of really spergy so actually yes, maybe

shut up man it's working

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
the ibanez jem really is a lovely guitar and is really overpriced for what it is. even as a big metal dude i don't like ibanez, mostly due to the nu-metal poo poo from the 90s. but then again i have a mockingbird so i apparently love goofy gutiars

• Locked thread