Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
you'd love my friend tom. zero facial hair, fit, strong, hairy as gently caress without a disgusting furry back. my mum's claimed him as my future husband but you can have him if you dig him since i've known him since i was 3 and that weirds me out. plus when we went to the high school formal together he puked way too early and i need a lover who can hold their booze

Fruity Gordo fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Dec 28, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
how many of you ladies are sexually attracted to a man in saggy long johns and a white beater? it's winter up in northern wisconsin, and i would like to know if this is good evening wear.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Fruity Gordo posted:

you'd love my friend tom. zero facial hair, fit, strong, hairy as gently caress without a disgusting furry back. my mum's claimed him as my future husband but you can have him if you dig him since i've known him since i was 3 and that weirds me out. plus when we went to the high school formal together he puked way too early and i need a lover who can hold their booze

sounds good, i'll pay shipping

Tora! Tora! Tora!
Dec 28, 2008

Shake it baby

Fruity Gordo posted:

i would love to date a carpenter. the saddest thing about living in a tiny flat is that you can't build poo poo, if i could snag a carpenter we could make poo poo and be butch and arty and roll around in sawdust

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTcvmmOkqJI

Seriously tho', I had the same thought so I've been taking carpentry courses at my local community college and it's been really, really fun. The wood working courses are usually older white guys with a few just outta high school guys and the construction courses are usually mostly ex-military yahoos going back to school on the GI Bill and they're funny as poo poo. And I've learned a ton which should save me serious moolah with regards to repairs.

grapey posted:

Yes! When you wear a 36D you just want the bewbs to be held up nicely. You don't need a bunch of molded rubber.

Does anyone want a bunch of molded rubber? I'm like a 32B which is pretty small (tho' I honestly think it's freaking perfect, just big enough you can tell I have tits but they never really get in the way) and I don't want stupid padding either. Luckily, I can usually find ones that have extra push up pads I can just take out and throw away.

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
A dude's gotta have dark hair for me, I do not like blondes for whatever reason. Dark hair + light colored eyes is a major plus...the very first For Real crush I had was on a guy with black hair and blue eyes and i think i just got stuck there because that's been every dude i've ever dated.

i fuckin HATE clingy guys who are all "if we don't spend every single spare second together it means YOU DON'T LOVE ME" because fuuuuck man sometimes i just want to sit on the couch in my underwear crocheting and not talking

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

You wanna fuck with this shit I fuckin dare you. You fuck wit the hedge you get the spines
men dont love they just want a mommymaid hybrid with a hole to gently caress. hth. also marry rich so when he inevitably leaves you for a woman a decade younger or becomes abusive that wasted youth wouldnt have been for nothing & you'll have options

love never lasts. hail satan

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I am kicking myself or jettisoning all my d-cup bras when I moved. The second I replace them all this pudge is going to fall straight off and theni ll be back to my stretched c-cup bras and will want new ones again.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Bad news, everyone. The pups have a terminal case.....
of the cutes.

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
I think you need a second opinion on that, photo and video documentation required

i am a cuteologist, so i think that I can provide a proper diagnosis

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Went to the thrift shop earlier, scored a super-warm Oleg Cassini corduroy and wool vest with a detachable hood that makes me look like a post-apocalyptic fisherman. Also got an HDMI cable and an unopened bottle of Moschino "Couture!", which smells lovely.

Shithouse Dave posted:

I am kicking myself or jettisoning all my d-cup bras when I moved. The second I replace them all this pudge is going to fall straight off and theni ll be back to my stretched c-cup bras and will want new ones again.

If you can stand going in there, Ross is usually pretty good for cheap but decent bras.

Tora! Tora! Tora!
Dec 28, 2008

Shake it baby

Crow Jane posted:

Went to the thrift shop earlier, scored a super-warm Oleg Cassini corduroy and wool vest with a detachable hood that makes me look like a post-apocalyptic fisherman. Also got an HDMI cable and an unopened bottle of Moschino "Couture!", which smells lovely.

If you can stand going in there, Ross is usually pretty good for cheap but decent bras.

If you've got a Nordstrom Rack close by, I can usually find great deals there. Also for nice jeans.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Women's Rights? posted:

I think you need a second opinion on that, photo and video documentation required

i am a cuteologist, so i think that I can provide a proper diagnosis

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
hydrophilic

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Donkay NOoo posted:

van. it seems pups are more active at night. do they keep you up at night

eh? not really, you learn to deal unless they start howling

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

t_violet posted:

Does anyone want a bunch of molded rubber? I'm like a 32B which is pretty small (tho' I honestly think it's freaking perfect, just big enough you can tell I have tits but they never really get in the way) and I don't want stupid padding either. Luckily, I can usually find ones that have extra push up pads I can just take out and throw away.

32B is a very nice size. Smallish boobs are nice and cute.

I noticed the the lingerie store that they now have push up bras that are literally 3 inches thick. I'm okay with some moderate padding, but when 90% of the cup is padding, that's going too far and I certainly don't need it. It would have been a confidence booster when I was an A cup, but not anymore.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

I once pulled out what looked like a pretty,, basic-ish gray bra at the store. The thing had so much padding you couldn't really even call them cups. It was actually heavy.

Maidenform make decent everyday bras without too much padding, so that tends to be my go-to. Victoria's Secret is terrible.

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

mmm yes those are heavily infected with cute, i'm terribly sorry to tell you. The only cure is snuggles and tummy rubs.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Nessa posted:

32B is a very nice size. Smallish boobs are nice and cute.

I noticed the the lingerie store that they now have push up bras that are literally 3 inches thick. I'm okay with some moderate padding, but when 90% of the cup is padding, that's going too far and I certainly don't need it. It would have been a confidence booster when I was an A cup, but not anymore.

I believe that is referred to as being pettanko

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Livingtrope posted:

I believe that is referred to as being pettanko

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
Padded bras also leave that 'bra' line that sticks through your clothes from your cleavage outwards if you wear anything thin. Why aren't they making thin bras out of space age materials?

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

Padded bras also leave that 'bra' line that sticks through your clothes from your cleavage outwards if you wear anything thin. Why aren't they making thin bras out of space age materials?

Yeah, I hate that!

Also, why does my dad always get me coats that are too big for me for Christmas. I got a white leather jacket that I hope he just found in a thrift store so that I don't have to feel bad about never wearing because it's pretty ugly. He also gave me a My Little Pony Christmas ornament and I prefer the Rarity ornament over the jacket that makes me look like a box.

At least with the Bay gift card, I can actually go find something that fits me.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

I like a little padding to keep everything from showing through my clothes, but yeah I wish they were still a bit thinner.

I really hate bra shopping, but it's looking like it's time. I'm getting a lot of the "four boob" thing with the ones that don't fit right and the ones that do are wearing out. Plus one got ruined when someone did laundry and ran it through the the dryer. :argh:

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

I am smallish in the boobs and I like it. I really hate having to wear bras and avoid it whenever I can. Sometimes I say gently caress it and just stick a pasty on the nips. Other clothing optional

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Lady thread, I have the house to myself, a little over a quarter of good weed, a pot of chili simmering on the stove, and a massive new TV. I kinda want to play a video game, but don't know which one. I have the Fable and Dragon Age series', Arkham Asylum, The Witcher 2, Assassin's Creed 3 and Mass Effect 2 to choose from. Also Skyrim and a bunch of first person shooters my boyfriend likes, but meh.

I know what Pick would say, but I just don't think I have it in me to play Dragon Age 2 again.

Tora! Tora! Tora!
Dec 28, 2008

Shake it baby

Donkay NOoo posted:

I am smallish in the boobs and I like it. I really hate having to wear bras and avoid it whenever I can. Sometimes I say gently caress it and just stick a pasty on the nips. Other clothing optional

Sometimes I'm kinda envious of the extra attention the more well-endowed ladies get from the (not so) gentlemen but then I remember how irritating it is when I meet a redhead fetishist and all they see is my hair color. So my sympathies to the more statuesque women, I bet it's the same thing but like times a million all day, every day.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Crow Jane posted:

Lady thread, I have the house to myself, a little over a quarter of good weed, a pot of chili simmering on the stove, and a massive new TV. I kinda want to play a video game, but don't know which one. I have the Fable and Dragon Age series', Arkham Asylum, The Witcher 2, Assassin's Creed 3 and Mass Effect 2 to choose from. Also Skyrim and a bunch of first person shooters my boyfriend likes, but meh.

I know what Pick would say, but I just don't think I have it in me to play Dragon Age 2 again.

I just put together a new computer and am going to play the whole Mass Effect series on it so you should too

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Crow Jane posted:

Go see Frozen.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Pick posted:

Go see Frozen.

But I have a pot of chili on the stove

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Crow Jane posted:

But I have a pot of chili on the stove

TAKE THE CHILI

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Crow Jane posted:

I vote for Arkham Asylum or Mass Effect 2.

Arkham Asylum has Batman (I would kill for a well done Birds of Prey game in the same style.)

And Mass Effect 2 has a couple of my favourite characters in The Professor and Marianne.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Out of those choices, i'd say Witcher 2

arkham asylum aint bad either

the rest i wouldnt touch with a 39 and a half foot pole

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

I thought the cool kids played assassin's creed

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I didnt see Fable in there, if its Fable 2 then it's good

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

t_violet posted:

Sometimes I'm kinda envious of the extra attention the more well-endowed ladies get from the (not so) gentlemen but then I remember how irritating it is when I meet a redhead fetishist and all they see is my hair color. So my sympathies to the more statuesque women, I bet it's the same thing but like times a million all day, every day.

Only thing better than a redhead is a Japanese redhead with big boobs.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I didnt see Fable in there, if its Fable 2 then it's good

Fable 2 is my favorite game and what I was leaning towards. Seeing my character's hideously scarred, magically glowing face in HD while she pours pints of beer for two hours straight seems like it could be pretty cool

Though Arkham Asylum or Mass Effect would probably look cooler and are probably better games

Crow Jane fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Dec 28, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

it was insanely cool watching horns slowly grow out my skull

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

My evil character was horribly fat, had horns and liked to run around in pretty pink lady clothes. Townsfolk actually ran screaming from him

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Crow Jane posted:

My evil character was horribly fat, had horns and liked to run around in pretty pink lady clothes. Townsfolk actually ran screaming from him

same except i only fed him rotted vegetables

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Out of those choices, i'd say Witcher 2

arkham asylum aint bad either

the rest i wouldnt touch with a 39 and a half foot pole

I just bought The Witcher 2 but everyone talks about how hard it is and I have a pretty low tolerance for frustration, so now I'm kind of afraid to play it. Is it really as insanely hard as everyone says? It looks so cool and I'm in the mood for some sword/sorcery RPG stuff. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

boom boom boom fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Jul 11, 2014

• Locked thread