Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

sorry everyone but RDJ is the hottest avenger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I wouldn't gently caress him but I'd sure as poo poo be jealous and envious of him and reinforce my own negative body image

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
karl urban is my mancrush

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

drinking a bison brewing chocolate stout

very nice

i had a lighthouse dark chocolate porter

it was okay but not great

now back to vancouver island storm watcher winter lager which is an amazing beer, very sweet and caramelly but not heavy

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
you see beer nerds don't just like IPAs

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
i'm sad because i can't drink or do much of anything tonight because i have a cold.

Chum Scandal
Oct 30, 2003

The Brown Menace posted:

sorry everyone but RDJ is the hottest avenger

he's charismatic and funny but holy poo poo how can you say he's hotter than chris evans :confused:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
hoppy beer always tastes like soap to me which means I don't like a lot of those QUINTUPLE SUPER ULTRA-HOPPED microbrews which is a shame since I'm fond of microbrews in general

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Chum Scandal posted:

he's charismatic and funny but holy poo poo how can you say he's hotter than chris evans :confused:

part of the package

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Oh man, I missed page 200?

Been maniacally cleaning and doing laundry so my house is clean for the new year. It's a tradition on my mom's side of the family, I hated it so much as a kid I'm kind of ashamed of having picked it up as an adult

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
nah man I'd gently caress the ever loving poo poo out of Chris Evans and then loving propose

tony stark is a funfuck but he ain't comin home

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

hoppy beer always tastes like soap to me

i like some hops more than others

yes i'm that much of a beer nerd

i'm not a big fan of cascade which is a shame because the local breweries here tend to load up on it in their IPAs. i really like citra and topaz and amarillo.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

hoppy beer always tastes like soap to me

i was trying to think of a way of describing really hoppy beers and this is about perfect

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
chris evans got an rear end i'd peg like cribbage

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

Wildlife Analysis posted:

i'm sad because i can't drink or do much of anything tonight because i have a cold.

since when can you not drink because you have a cold???

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Pick posted:

nah man I'd gently caress the ever loving poo poo out of Chris Evans and then loving propose

I would probably manage to completely fail with Scarlett Johansson and then cry myself to sleep

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Pick posted:

Funny real thing I remember there was some Avengers comic where Avengerettes were dishing out about boys and Black Widow was like "Oh Tony Stark who hasn't been there."

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

toe knee hand posted:

since when can you not drink because you have a cold???

since i don't want to feel like poo poo

Chum Scandal
Oct 30, 2003

mind the walrus posted:

Funny real thing I remember there was some Avengers comic where Avengerettes were dishing out about boys and Black Widow was like "Oh Tony Stark who hasn't been there."

they portrayed him as a pussy hound in the first 2 ironmans but i guess that stopped in 3 + avengers when pepper potts became his gf or whatever

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

Wildlife Analysis posted:

since i don't want to feel like poo poo

wimp

beer will make you feel better. alcohol kills germs etc. just go with it.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

also RDJ is gay as hell in sherlock holmes

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

The Brown Menace posted:

But wasn't Sherlock supposed to swing both ways as a character?

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Hot toddies are wonderful when you're sick. Tea, whiskey, honey, lemon and cloves, what's not to like?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

The Brown Menace posted:

sherlock is always fukin gay as poo poo now, rdj gayest

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Pick posted:

chris evans got an rear end i'd peg like cribbage

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

I would probably manage to completely fail with Scarlett Johansson and then cry myself to sleep

i'd do better ;-*

Chum Scandal
Oct 30, 2003

would

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Pick posted:

there's that prison rape one that was all the rage after i was gone. what the gently caress was it called. undergrand hotel?

:stonk: what the gently caress is going on here?

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
it amazes me that chris evans in cap america and chris evans in scott pilgrim are the same guy

Crow Jane posted:

Hot toddies are wonderful when you're sick. Tea, whiskey, honey, lemon and cloves, what's not to like?

the inevitable feeling the next morning. every time i drink when i'm sick i want to kill myself the next day

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

this my friends is why i keep trim

i haven't had anything this fine yet but if it takes me half a century of hardcore cougaring, i will

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Chum Scandal posted:

they portrayed him as a pussy hound in the first 2 ironmans but i guess that stopped in 3 + avengers when pepper potts became his gf or whatever

Also because Disney bought out Marvel. I guarantee you that that's an influence, however minor.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

mind the walrus posted:

Also because Disney bought out Marvel. I guarantee you that that's an influence, however minor.

disney rocks you gently caress

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Pick posted:

this my friends is why i keep trim

i haven't had anything this fine yet but if it takes me half a century of hardcore cougaring, i will

I think half a century of hardcore cougaring may be the best New Year's resolution ever. Cheers, Pick

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I know every year of every Disney feature animation. I have seen and own every one except Song of the South (have seen, don't own). I am :spergin: Disney.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

is that the movie where a character is voiced by a russian dude who said that all gays should be burned in ovens

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Pick posted:

disney rocks you gently caress

Chill the gently caress out I never said they didn't, but they've also got codes of conduct because they're always after the "family" market.

Like I remember when Scrubs moved to ABC for its final season they said they couldn't show that one character in a banana hammock even though he showed up wearing one in like 50% of his appearances, just because Disney has a family-friendly reputation to uphold.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Pick posted:

I know every year of every Disney feature animation. I have seen and own every one except Song of the South (have seen, don't own). I am :spergin: Disney.

this is acceptable because you're a woman. if you were a man i'm pretty sure people would think you were a freak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Crow Jane posted:

I think half a century of hardcore cougaring may be the best New Year's resolution ever. Cheers, Pick

Cougars are good animals and I like to gently caress soooooo

SPEED OF THE PUMA

• Locked thread