Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DannyTanner
Jan 9, 2010

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Is there a download link to FFXAT somewhere? I kind of want to try to kill the Witch.

https://twitter.com/TalesOfGames/status/396948268950618113

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
Screw this dumb basketball game. I want to play Buffalo Fucker.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

Screw this dumb basketball game. I want to play Buffalo Fucker.
I want a Buffalo Fucker Trilogy HD Remake Collection.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Who handles advertising at Tales of Game's and how do I get into contact with them?

Chef Boyardee
Oct 25, 2007

freindly

madeupfred posted:

Who handles advertising at Tales of Game's and how do I get into contact with them?
You can contact us at contact@talesofgames.com.

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
Are you guys adding gamepad support? And are you still hoping to release it this year? I'm gonna take a week off work just to play this, seriously :ohdear:

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you: CANON. Download seems to be here or here, correct me if I'm wrong and stupid. And here's an appropriate title screen.

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 06:41 on Nov 28, 2013

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Skilleddk posted:

Are you guys adding gamepad support? And are you still hoping to release it this year? I'm gonna take a week off work just to play this, seriously :ohdear:

I'm fairly sure gamepad support is in already (they used controllers at pax(?)), although right now it seems to be a bit picky on what type of controller works, but if you have a pretty new one I think you are gonna be fine. If not, joytokey, the ghetto way of having controller support.

As for the release date, unless there is some sort of divine intervention, this is going to be a 2014 game. Sorry.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

New News Post

Hopefully there will be a lot of fun screenshots and videos coming in the next few months. Everything about this game sounds incredible, and its probably all Im hype for next year aside from Dark Souls 2.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
So whos going to MaGfest tomorrow/today/now?

Be sure to check out the awful ToG booth, you will appreciate everything in life so much more after experiencing that disgusting hellhole.

I'm afraid I don't have anything more specific than that, I'm sure one of those ToG sludge overlords will post in here to market their godforsaken game.

Noxjunx
Jul 25, 2009
Are they only going to be there Thursday, or during the whole Convention?

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Noxjunx posted:

Are they only going to be there Thursday, or during the whole Convention?

All the time as far as I know.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
From Thursday till Sunday.

I think its about to start or already has????

Now for the next few days I will be anxiously waiting for any footage and poo poo but if things go like they did with pax, well, there won't be anything until a few weeks has passed.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Friend of mine is at magfest and she can't seen to find the booth so maybe they're not set up yet.

Edit: She found the booth but they're setting up and will be ready tomorrow. She promised video.

Edit 2: Oh god I think she bought me the cyber dwarf pillow cover.

100 HOGS AGREE fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Jan 2, 2014

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Trying to look for a magfest stream but I don't think there really is any. Maybe just some guy filming some really uninteresting panel or something but I think thats about it.... for now....

I hope someone will video the live character creation.

NickPancakes
Oct 27, 2004

Damnit, somebody get me a tissue.

I really hope someone films it too. It was so amazing at PAX and so hard to describe what's fantastic about it.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

NickPancakes posted:

I really hope someone films it too. It was so amazing at PAX and so hard to describe what's fantastic about it.

Now that I think about it, there would be some problems with getting the sound recorded too... I'm not going to say anything beyond that because I'm afraid I'll ruin someones enjoyment of it if I tell how it goes down.

Not that you'd be reading this if you are at MaGfest but you never know.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
How did you find Gortarius? Or perhaps better phrased, how did Gortarius find you?

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

Friend of mine is at magfest and she can't seen to find the booth so maybe they're not set up yet.

Edit: She found the booth but they're setting up and will be ready tomorrow. She promised video.

Edit 2: Oh god I think she bought me the cyber dwarf pillow cover.

Hi guys, I am the friend at MAGfest, and I just talked to the guys at the Booth earlier. They're just setting up right now and will be all day. They say the booth should be up and running tomorrow, Wizard and all. They do have body pillows for sale.

Here's a picture of their very mystical booth right now, waiting for the perfect moment to reveal itself.

I'll be taking pics and recording video tomorrow and posting it up here. :getin:

Edit: If you are at MAGfest and looking for this booth it is in the far right corner in the indie games area. It doesn't stick out much at the moment.

Jenner fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Jan 3, 2014

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Goddamnit did they get some dumpster spot again?

Like, between two circus tents next to a bunch of trashcans and toilets that no one will ever find, just like at Pax.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Gortarius posted:

Goddamnit did they get some dumpster spot again?

Like, between two circus tents next to a bunch of trashcans and toilets that no one will ever find, just like at Pax.

Obviously Michael Jordan is the one organizing all these conventions.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Obviously Michael Jordan is the one organizing all these conventions.

That son of a bitch.

EDIT:

I sure hope there'll be more visitors than at pax.

EDIT2:

There is apparently a Looney Toons Bball tournament right next ot the ToG booth.

Jordan really is organizing this one.

EDIT C:

I'm afraid the Bballnacth is gonna happen any second and we'll all be hosed.

Gortarius fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Jan 3, 2014

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.
I'm gonna try and rally a bunch of my friends to go over to them once they set up, I'll also go take a few more pics of its set up and location so you guys can get a better idea of it. I personally don't think it's in purgatory so to speak.

There's also going to be a MAGFest Indie Videogame Showcase (MIVS) on Saturday at 4:30pm and I'm sure they'll make a strong showing. I'll record and share what I can from that too.

I'll check back in with this thread later, pizza party. :v:

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Jenner posted:

I'm gonna try and rally a bunch of my friends to go over to them once they set up, I'll also go take a few more pics of its set up and location so you guys can get a better idea of it. I personally don't think it's in purgatory so to speak.

There's also going to be a MAGFest Indie Videogame Showcase (MIVS) on Saturday at 4:30pm and I'm sure they'll make a strong showing. I'll record and share what I can from that too.

I'll check back in with this thread later, pizza party. :v:

Thanks!

Chef Boyardee
Oct 25, 2007

freindly
Yeah, the booth takes a while to set up and it's harder to do it when the convention's going on all around you, but we'll have it done later today and the wizard will be in.

Mr. Met
Jan 14, 2008

Personally I preferred the mixed nuts caper!
I'm headed to Magfest tomorrow, am looking forward to checking the booth out. Still seems strange that I'm paying money to drive out to National Harbor.

epmode
Feb 11, 2008

Please try to make it to PAX East so I can enjoy my time on the floor for a change!

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
I'm on the list for the Wizard, looks like they're having occasional technical difficulties but I'll do my best to get a video for it before the end of MAGFest (if I can get in there. :ohdear:) Here's some more pics.

The finished booth, I suspect the wizard is using the basketball from my earlier picture as his crystal ball now.

My right shoulder against their booth, and facing out towards the main hall with all the games and other vendors. Their booth is pretty much directly down from the exit. I'm not sure how "rear end end of nowhere" you Goons consider that to be.

They're not publicizing the wizard a lot but they are situated near a popular grouping of games.

This should draw in some curious traffic.

I came back a bit later and they had the game out on display, I will be going back to play some of it if/when I can.

I grabbed a pic of another guy playing it.

A largish interest had already been shown a bit after lunch time.

I hope they're doing well.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

Jenner posted:

I hope they're doing well.

As long as no Chaos Dunks are planned I think things will be alright.

Hypsochromic Shift
Jun 2, 2009
I met with the wizard earlier today, it was pretty great and anyone who has the chance should do it.

Cybershell
Jun 12, 2007

I hold all of you in the highest contempt
I'm still high from the Character Creation Booth at PAX. I still got dopamine and endorphins floating around my head from that experience.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Jenner posted:

I'm on the list for the Wizard, looks like they're having occasional technical difficulties but I'll do my best to get a video for it before the end of MAGFest (if I can get in there. :ohdear:) Here's some more pics.

Good luck on the character creation trials ahead.

You're gonna need it............................

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.

Hypsochromic Shift posted:

I met with the wizard earlier today, it was pretty great and anyone who has the chance should do it.

How out-of-the-way and hard-to-find was the booth? Does its position seem better this time, or is it still in the rear end-end-of-nowhere?

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Jan 4, 2014

Noxjunx
Jul 25, 2009
Well I found their booth, it is right next to the console games. No ToGs in sight though. Any idea when you guys are going to start today?

Noxjunx fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Jan 4, 2014

Noxjunx
Jul 25, 2009
Just survived the Wizard Experience. It is loving fantastic, I can not wait for this game Dominos Across America to come out.

Noxjunx fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Jan 4, 2014

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

Noxjunx posted:

Just survived the Wizard Experience. It is loving fantastic, I can not wait for this game Dominos Across America to come out.

Dominos Across America better be good for all the money it made on its Kickstarter.

I fail at technology and derped through the Wizard (I also missed their MIVS talk because I got trapped in an elevator. :smith:) It was AMAZING.

I'll have videos and pics up when MAGFest is over and I have less chuggy internet.

I also need to go buy that Cyberdwarf pillow they're holding for me, but I'll come back when they're less swamped.

Mr. Met
Jan 14, 2008

Personally I preferred the mixed nuts caper!
The character creation experience was just as hilarious as I hoped. Definitely the highlight of a pretty weird experience at Magfest. Good work guys.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

Gortarius posted:

Good luck on the character creation trials ahead.

You're gonna need it............................

Oh my gosh. It's the Wizard Himself.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
MaGfest ends today, and I want to remind everyone to rent a locker or a safe inside a bank vault of the bank of your choosing. This is, of course, to deposit the character creation receipt in safety. When the game is released they will be sold for thousands of dollars on ebay.

So which will you choose? A bucket of gold, or a premade character?

Tough moral choices.

This is my premonition for the year 2014.

EDIT:

Looks like the troops are back home, safe and sound. Clispaeth bless.

Gortarius fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Jan 6, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Looks like there is a speedrun of Bakely 1 done by the AGDQ (?) tomorrow, and the ToG bad boys just might drop in uninvited. Or so I have heard, it's probably all just a load of bogus. There's all sorts of threats on twitter at least.

Anyways, who stopped by the T.o.G. booth at MaGfest due to morbid curiosity? Did you think the B2 demo was the worst garbage on earth? Did you keep checking your watch in the Character Creation booth while trying to hide your yawns?