Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

kik2dagroin posted:

quote:

To: Squawk 8888
I’m getting so fed up watching all this stuff happen to the U.S. that I’m ready to come do it myself. First order of business would be imposing a 5% flat sales tax, nothing else. Second would be deporting all illegals and muslims. Not very politically correct, but cultural suicide is cultural suicide. The third thing to be done would be restore the original constitution.

2 posted on 1/3/2014 11:05:23 AM by Bulwyf
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

The...same constitution that doesn't allow a king?

Georgia Peach posted:

quote:

To: armydawg505

Husband White, wife Black. Story sounds really strange.

7 posted on Friday, January 03, 2014 12:26:51 PM by Cowboy Bob (They are called "Liberals" because the word "parasite" was already taken.)
Yes really strange. What is this the 50s?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
^^^^Alright two reasons^^^^

quote:

To: sport
Words from the Bible.

Satan and the Leftists at A&E can’t stand to hear Scripture.

94 posted on 12/27/2013 3:56:32 PM PST by PATRIOT1876
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies ]

"And ye Jesus said unto His children 'Buttholes are groddy yo, there's just more to a vagina you know? Also verily black people are happiest leading degrading second class citizen lives you will know this is true because they won't talk back and be 'proud' or 'uppity' out of contentness and not pants making GBS threads fear. Amen'"

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

RagnarokAngel posted:

The original constitution, not the one written by hippie liberal deists who went around telling the Muslims that they weren't even a Christian nation.

So either the Magna Carta, or some document that exists only in their heads.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Guavanaut posted:

The original constitution, not the one written by hippie liberal deists who went around telling the Muslims that they weren't even a Christian nation.

So either the Magna Carta, or some document that exists only in their heads.

The articles of confederation?

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

DemeaninDemon posted:

The document that could have guided us to real America, where apes can talk:

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012

DemeaninDemon posted:

How is a non-existent central government supposed to oppress minorities? What if the people's state of New York passes the "kill whitey" law?

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

unwantedplatypus posted:

How is a non-existent central government supposed to oppress minorities? What if the people's state of New York passes the "kill whitey" law?

That's where the king comes in, clearly.

The Rokstar
Aug 19, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Guys, come on now.

They mean the constitution for the confederacy, obviously.

Mr. Belpit
Nov 11, 2008

Guavanaut posted:

some document that exists only in their heads.

We have a winner.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

SedanChair posted:

The document that could have guided us to real America, where apes can talk:

Wait, it was a novel before the comic? Holy poo poo.

I ended up looking at the wikipedia article, here's the best part:

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Wait, it was a novel before the comic? Holy poo poo.

I ended up looking at the wikipedia article, here's the best part:

It also has sequels, or at least books set in the same world. Like, plural. There's five. (edit: apparently seven!)

I keep meaning to try to track them down to see if they're as insane as the first one.

IrritationX
May 5, 2004

Bitch, what you don't know about me I can just about squeeze in the Grand fucking Canyon.

quote:

To: Squawk 8888
I’m getting so fed up watching all this stuff happen to the U.S. that I’m ready to come do it myself. First order of business would be imposing a 5% flat sales tax, nothing else. Second would be deporting all illegals and muslims. Not very politically correct, but cultural suicide is cultural suicide. The third thing to be done would be restore the original constitution.

2 posted on 1/3/2014 11:05:23 AM by Bulwyf

How did this person not get the zot for offering up the sweet, sweet Second Amendment along with the rest of the Bill of Rights to be obliterated?

Oh, that's right. Freepers know gently caress all about history. At least actual, true history.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

OAquinas posted:

No, they're good because they're the bait for the Jesustrap--they have to build a temple or some such and then get horribly attacked to open the blood gates summon Jesus back from heaven to start the Rapture. Just read the future historical account Left Behind!

This always makes me laugh about the Far Right's support for Israel. They're banking all their support on a loving Harry Potter-style prophecy. :psyduck:

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Rand alPaul posted:

This always makes me laugh about the Far Right's support for Israel. They're banking all their support on a loving Harry Potter-style prophecy. :psyduck:

Harry Potter? Please, that kid didn't even die before he became the hero.

say no to bats
Aug 15, 2001
Rumblee tumblee, climin' a hunny tree

Rand alPaul posted:

Its the only thing keeping their rampant racism in check though so its sorta kinda a good thing I guess. I mean, a lot of them clearly hate Jews because more of them vote Commiemusofaggosexualmarxist than TrueAmerican and probably because they are subhuman non-whites heil hitler and all that, but they keep it hidden because The Bible.

Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

Rand alPaul posted:

"...for neither can live while the other does not lay down in the street and die."

:v:

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

DemeaninDemon posted:

Harry Potter? Please, that kid didn't even die before he became the hero.

Not even true...he died in the first one before he resurrected to rule the world become governor of Florida. Its a classic Jesus allegory.

...wait, Voldemort was the hero, right?

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Currently on a trip, and so far I hav heard the following from my group:

-The Clintons killed Vince Foster and two other aides.
- Scientists are giving up on global warming.
- in reference to 'hip-hop slang', "If my son starts talking like that I'll slap I right out of his mouth."
- Muslims in the Balkans are 'muslim-lite' (the implicattion being that normal muslim = crazy)
- the salt flats were created because cave men lit fires and warming dried the lake (as a lame climate change joke)

Thank this restaurant for wifi, folks. Live from the field here.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

say no to bats posted:

Its the only thing keeping their rampant racism in check though so its sorta kinda a good thing I guess. I mean, a lot of them clearly hate Jews because more of them vote Commiemusofaggosexualmarxist than TrueAmerican and probably because they are subhuman non-whites heil hitler and all that, but they keep it hidden because The Bible.

I dunno. People cite the "Freepers only like Israel because of prophecy" but I haven't seen a single shred of evidence they believe that. I also think if you believe they wouldn't be down for invading Israel to install a Christian theocracy then I don't know what to say, because they'd bust out the beer and popcorn, cheering at the TV while US soldiers gunned down Israelites.

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol

RagnarokAngel posted:

I dunno. People cite the "Freepers only like Israel because of prophecy" but I haven't seen a single shred of evidence they believe that. I also think if you believe they wouldn't be down for invading Israel to install a Christian theocracy then I don't know what to say, because they'd bust out the beer and popcorn, cheering at the TV while US soldiers gunned down Israelites.

I think it's a bit of extrapolation. Isreal gets strong support in US politics from the evangelical conservatives, and a major reason for that support is because of rapture prophecy. If you assume freepers overlap strongly with evangelical conservatives, then it's a fair supposition. But I agree that there's not strong evidence that freep is mostly evangelical. They have conservative shitheels of all kinds.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Well is there any evidence it's a widespread belief among evangelicals? I had always assumed support for Israel is that "Well Jews are slightly less worse than the Muzzies". The "prophecy" belief makes sense but where's the evidence that it's widely believed?

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

J.A.B.C. posted:

Thank this restaurant for wifi, folks. Live from the field here.

Area man goes on murder spree in restaurant. Justified.

Oh dear me
Aug 14, 2012

I have burned numerous saucepans, sometimes right through the metal

RagnarokAngel posted:

I had always assumed support for Israel is that "Well Jews are slightly less worse than the Muzzies"

They support Israel for the same reasons they like Putin: they admire power and violence, and despise 'wusses' and losers.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

RagnarokAngel posted:

Well is there any evidence it's a widespread belief among evangelicals? I had always assumed support for Israel is that "Well Jews are slightly less worse than the Muzzies". The "prophecy" belief makes sense but where's the evidence that it's widely believed?

I'm not really sure if there's solid evidence for it out there, but as someone who grew up in an evangelical church, it's definitely something I heard people talk about. There's also that verse about god protecting people who protect Israel or whatever, which is a kind of secondary support for being buddies with Israel.

Political Whores
Feb 13, 2012

I can't remember what it's called, but there's an evangelical charity that sponsors Jewish immigration to the holy land specifically to hasten the rapture.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

IrritationX posted:

How did this person not get the zot for offering up the sweet, sweet Second Amendment along with the rest of the Bill of Rights to be obliterated?

Oh, that's right. Freepers know gently caress all about history. At least actual, true history.

No the first ten amendments are part of the original Constitution in their minds. Things started going downhill with the Thirteenth and Fourteenth.

As long as the white voters could hold black people in bondage and deny them the right to vote, and the Bill of Rights only applies to the federal government so the states can criminalize any criticism of slavery then America is on the right track. The Constitution exists to protect racist States from those pansy Northern abolitionists, not to protect people.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Sega Saturn posted:

I'm not really sure if there's solid evidence for it out there, but as someone who grew up in an evangelical church, it's definitely something I heard people talk about. There's also that verse about god protecting people who protect Israel or whatever, which is a kind of secondary support for being buddies with Israel.

Yeah, growing up Southern Baptist, it was pretty much taught that if you don't support Israel and the chosen people, God will gently caress you up.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

MizPiz posted:

Do we know the over/under on dalereed being that guy stopping the nig urban feral with an American flag?

He isn't, unless Dale's name is actually Joseph. That guy is from South Boston. He was actually back in the news over the summer, after his brother was murdered. His brother was a potential witness in the Whitey Bulger trial and drank a poisoned Dunkin Donuts coffee when it was ongoing.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Georgia Peach posted:

Yeah, growing up Southern Baptist, it was pretty much taught that if you don't support Israel and the chosen people, God will gently caress you up.
You mean the people who chose to deny the divinity of Christ the Lord? :catholic:

Seriously, I thought the whole point of Christianity and the New Covenant was that the chosen people were the people who chose to accept Christ, not any specific race of people.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Guavanaut posted:

You mean the people who chose to deny the divinity of Christ the Lord? :catholic:

Seriously, I thought the whole point of Christianity and the New Covenant was that the chosen people were the people who chose to accept Christ, not any specific race of people.

Yeah, but from what I understood the Jews were the OG chosen people, so we need to give them props even though they are all hellbound.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

ayn rand hand job posted:

His brother was a potential witness in the Whitey Bulger trial and drank a poisoned Dunkin Donuts coffee when it was ongoing.

This might be the Northeast-est post I've ever seen.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Guavanaut posted:

Paul says in Romans that salvation through Jesus is "first to the Jew, then the Gentile," mostly because the Jews are still God's chosen people. Some Christians (though not many I'd wager) even believe that as long as Jews keep the Law, that they can still be saved.

Still even the ones who think that Jews are going to Hell because of their rejection of Jesus still point to Old Testament verses that say that God is with Israel and any nation that's against Israel is against God, and that God still loves them and they are his chosen people even if they're damned to suffer for eternity and so he just really hopes they all come to Jesus.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン

Chantilly Say posted:

This might be the Northeast-est post I've ever seen.

I am so sorry.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

RagnarokAngel posted:

Pretty sure he means the Articles of Confederation, which we tossed in favor of the current Constitution because the loving thing didn't work and got to be such a massive headache that George Washington himself (among others) demanded that we come up with something better. Some :byodood: STATES RIGHTS!!! :byodood: wet-dreamers on the far-right want to bring it back.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Zeroisanumber posted:

Pretty sure he means the Articles of Confederation, which we tossed in favor of the current Constitution because the loving thing didn't work and got to be such a massive headache that George Washington himself (among others) demanded that we come up with something better. Some :byodood: STATES RIGHTS!!! :byodood: wet-dreamers on the far-right want to bring it back.

Does that mean they want states to be able to tell Congress to gently caress off when they ask for $2 trillion to invade this or that Middle Eastern country?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
I love the constantly repeated FLAT SALES TAX canard because even Bush Jr's staff admitted it couldn't possibly pay for everything without also destroying the economy

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

crowfeathers posted:

I love the constantly repeated FLAT SALES TAX canard because even Bush Jr's staff admitted it couldn't possibly pay for everything without also destroying the economy
Obviously that just means we'll have to cut the evil EBT programs :v:

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

crowfeathers posted:

It's pretty selfless that a bunch of people either already on or within a decade of being on fixed incomes would willingly subject the assets they've earned through their working lives to double taxation.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Is this the thread for freep-like poo poo family member say? "we're going to have to become Muslim and Yellow as they're taking over" (they is "Arabs" and "China" respectively) Haha good old grampa :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Kurtofan posted:

Is this the thread for freep-like poo poo family member say? "we're going to have to become Muslim and Yellow as they're taking over" (they is "Arabs" and "China" respectively) Haha good old grampa :smith:

How do you become yellow :wtc:

• Locked thread