Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mind Loving Owl
Sep 5, 2012

The regeneration is failing! Hooooo...
You know what would be a good horror film? Every freeper gets one day and night of youth and strength.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Zeroisanumber posted:

Yeah, this. FReepers are cowards.

Iron Crowned posted:

And Thin Mints are delicious.

Both true.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

quote:

Didn’t we have a revolution thingy over taxes a long long time ago? .. and that had nothing to do with redistribution, it was all about taxation.

Yeah... taxation. Taxation without... without... dang I thought there was something more but I guess not.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

:lol: The "prophecy" is funny enough that it deserves a full quote:

quote:

What the world does not yet know is precisely that of which the Iranian mullahs are now gleefully aware, namely, that the Twelfth Imam has already returned and is hard at work arranging the coming apocalypse. According to an occult scripture, unearthed in a clay jar at an excavation works near the Arak nuclear site, that only the ayatollahs and a few select individuals (like the present writer) have been privileged to study, the Mahdi has fulfilled all the signs and portents that announce his presence.*

* Labelled the Arak Codex #190001, this document reposes in the Inscriptions Department of the Malik National Museum of Iran in Tehran.

He is half black, half white. He is tall and strides with a lope. He possesses dead eyes and prominent ears. His background is both obscure and exotic. He is persuasively eloquent and is adept at saying one thing while doing another. His head swivels from side to side when addressing the multitudes, as if reading from prepared texts no doubt lowered from on high and inscribed by the Lord or one of his angels. He gives the distinct impression of being a man-child. He is supremely confident and exudes a certain boyish charm many find irresistible. He is devoted to popular sports involving holes and nets as emblems of ensnaring. He bows frequently in false humility, cajoling the high and mighty of the earth, yet brooks no objection to his will when dissent is offered. He is to be found in many different places from one day to another. He is surrounded by loyal minions, many of whom appear to be imbeciles, who do his bidding without question or scruple. He occupies the seat of power.

Let me be very clear about this, for there are those who cannot bring themselves to confront the evidence of the Twelfth Imam’s uncloaking that I, privy to the discovery of the mystical codex through means I am forbidden to reveal, now set before them. All his actions are directed toward igniting the flames that wait to engulf the world. He diligently undermines the laws, security and prosperity of the people he ostensibly represents, and turns one against the other, sowing discord among the populace. He betrays his friends and allies and renders them vulnerable to international predators. He sponsors and supports warlike groups and aggressive regimes that seek world hegemony. He is an undeclared enemy of the Jewish people and the Jewish state. He is a great friend to Islam in its march toward imposing a caliphate upon unsuspecting nations. He welcomes the black flag and the yellow flag into the sanctum of domestic authority, distributing office among his Muslim acolytes. He smiles upon the ayatollahs and signs agreements that facilitate their holy designs to kindle universal violence and establish God’s kingdom on earth.

He has been schooled at the feet of prophets and sages and learned from the masters of canon and creed. He is the repository of sacred teachings and potent incantations, and is adept at uttering sonorous phrases that please as they befuddle. He is the embodiment of consecrated, numinous and venerable doctrine. He is no longer Hidden but exults among us in all his glory. He is the bringer of chaos and the last days. He will inaugurate a new world order.

Doubters and skeptics must give way. The Twelfth Imam has returned, confirmed in his exaltation by innumerable tokens and crests and auguries. Devastation will precede him and resurrection will surely follow in his wake. The infidel shall be destroyed, destroyed utterly, and the believer shall rise from the smoldering ruins in triumph and gladness of heart. All this shall come to pass for it is written.

He is the Mahdi.

"'Barack Obama is the Twelfth Imam, and also kind of dumb and terrible' -Twelvers" -some conservative fucknut

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Stultus Maximus posted:

Yeah... taxation. Taxation without... without... dang I thought there was something more but I guess not.

It's OK. They don't know anything more about the Revolution than they do anything else. To FReepers the Boston Tea Party was all about everyone being TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY(!!!!) and not about how or why the taxes were being collected.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Smirr posted:

:lol: The "prophecy" is funny enough that it deserves a full quote:

"'Barack Obama is the Twelfth Imam, and also kind of dumb and terrible' -Twelvers" -some conservative fucknut

Well they just admitted Shi'a Islam is real.
Convert and enjoy prosperity in Allah's arms.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

And lo, the anti-christ will love him some balls and nets. All about netball, that guy.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Zeroisanumber posted:

That photo was the point in the race where I flipped from not wanting the Republicans to win, to wanting Mitt Romney himself to lose, hard.
In a sense, I wanted Romney to win so Republicans could really see what happens when an executive from a private equity firm runs the U.S. like a business.

Nah forget it, they would have ignored the reality of it anyways.

OrganizedInsanity
May 30, 2013

by Ralp

Acquilae posted:

In a sense, I wanted Romney to win so Republicans could really see what happens when an executive from a private equity firm runs the U.S. like a business.

Nah forget it, they would have ignored the reality of it anyways.

We'd probably be in a society where the ultimate solution is to let "undesireables" die. But considering the number of liberals that wax about how they can't wait for their parents to die before true progress can start, I don't see a difference between groups.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

OrganizedInsanity posted:

We'd probably be in a society where the ultimate solution is to let "undesireables" die. But considering the number of liberals that wax about how they can't wait for their parents to die before true progress can start, I don't see a difference between groups.
I begin to think that if Republicans ate infants on the floor of the Senate a lot of people would say "Well considering how many veal cutlets got served in this Democratic neighborhood, I don't see any difference."

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

quote:

To: MegaSilver
Income inequity is not a “problem” to be “cured” if it results from free market transactions. If it does, its Adam Smith 101 — someone getting rich (ie, having much more income than me) because he or she produced something I want. Way too many people have bought into the idea that unequal income is a problem. In its right form, it makes everyone richer.

2 posted on 1/6/2014 11:37:28 AM by Opinionated Blowhard ("When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Hmm, Adam Smith you say? I wonder if in that ol' book of his he might've had anything to say directly on this-

Adam "father of modern capitalism" Smith posted:

It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Bonus!

quote:

No society can surely be flourishing and happy, of which the greater part of the members are poor and miserable. It is but equity, besides, that they who feed, cloath and lodge the whole body of the people, should have such a share of the produce of their own labour as to be themselves tolerably well fed, clothed, and lodged.

I know, I know, freepers being ignorant of things. Shocking.

OrganizedInsanity
May 30, 2013

by Ralp

Nessus posted:

I begin to think that if Republicans ate infants on the floor of the Senate a lot of people would say "Well considering how many veal cutlets got served in this Democratic neighborhood, I don't see any difference."

And I'm starting to think if a Democrat shat himself in the woods, he'd take a sniff and where it smelled better.

Both parties are pretty much the same thing. One fucks over the poor to give to the rich, the other fucks the rich to give to the poor. Both with equal smugness in their respective inherent superiority.

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
We'd probably be in a society exactly like the one we have now except without Obamacare and like two other things.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

And I'm starting to think if a Democrat shat himself in the woods, he'd take a sniff and where it smelled better.

Both parties are pretty much the same thing. One fucks over the poor to give to the rich, the other fucks the rich to give to the poor. Both with equal smugness in their respective inherent superiority.

Wait wait hold on a minute you're blowing my mind here: If the Republicans are bad and wrong, and the Democrats are equally bad and wrong, then where does that leave the truth?

Help me out here man, I'm confused.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Wait wait hold on a minute you're blowing my mind here: If the Republicans are bad and wrong, and the Democrats are equally bad and wrong, then where does that leave the truth?

Ever hear of... the libertarian party? :smaug:

OrganizedInsanity
May 30, 2013

by Ralp

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Ionno, some freak lovechild between Ron Paul and Karl Marx's corpse?

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
Very nuanced, thank you. fart

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

The poor, persecuted American rich.

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

The Democrats absolutely do not gently caress over the rich. There is nothing to support that claim. Helping poor people does not equal loving over the rich, believe it or not!

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Crows Turn Off posted:

The Democrats absolutely do not gently caress over the rich. There is nothing to support that claim. Helping poor people does not equal loving over the rich, believe it or not!

We can always dream. :allears:

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Michelle Obama spending extended vacation at Oprah’s Maui home

quote:

To: ColdOne

Should the taxpayers be paying for this. It has nothing to do with state affairs but a personal vacation.

5 posted on Monday, January 06, 2014 1:29:49 PM by Logical me

quote:

I thought Oprah and the Obamas were not on speaking terms?

...or maybe that was just Barry.

Sounds like a He-Man Haters Club. ...not that Obama is a He-Man by any means.
6 posted on Monday, January 06, 2014 1:29:50 PM by TexasCajun

quote:

To: BookmanTheJanitor
Is Oprah there?

Maybe she can get laid.
7 posted on Monday, January 06, 2014 1:29:53 PM by Vigilanteman (Obama: Fake black man. Fake Messiah. Fake American. How many fakes can you fit in one Zer0?)

I can't tell if this post is satire or not

quote:

The president’s gift to her was for her to stay in Hawaii a while longer. Anybody believe this???

8 posted on Monday, January 06, 2014 1:30:35 PM by Dilbert San Diego

quote:

Mooch hangs with the, er, “girls”. I’m sure that Reggie is having a, er, ball this week too!

9 posted on Monday, January 06, 2014 1:32:53 PM by Edgar3 (Libnorance is a mental disease, and it's getting Progressively worse!)

quote:

I wonder if President Jarrett and Oprah are talking Mooch into running for President so she (Jarrett) can keep her throne there. Somehow, a couple splitting up being a 'birthday gift' doesn't smell right. Being APART should not be considered a GIFT. This is how the media shoves BS down our throats. This is NOT something to be celebrated, ESPECIALLY the First Couple.

Oprah, Jarrett, Mooch and the wife of multiple-felon Eric Holder. Major HURL alert. The only one who doesn't deserve prison is Oprah and even that is questionable.

Let's get the black activist feminists OUT of our House and get back to building a Republic, shall we?
10 posted on Monday, January 06, 2014 1:33:57 PM by Obama_Is_Sabotaging_America
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Dilbert San Diego

Oh wait.. Maybe Mooch is going to Loretta Fuddy’s funeral? Ya know, the ‘birth certificate lady’ who was the only one in the plane who died right before the 0bama’s visit there?

12 posted on Monday, January 06, 2014 1:35:45 PM by Obama_Is_Sabotaging_America

quote:

To: Vigilanteman

Yes Orca is in Hawaii. Orca spent Christmas with Gayle, Steadman and I think Steadman;s son. What a coincidence.

13 posted on Monday, January 06, 2014 1:35:56 PM by Patriot Babe

quote:

To: Edgar3

Barry and Reggie are living large, huffing whippits and playing hide-the-salami in the WH, with no chance of inteference from The Beard.

15 posted on Monday, January 06, 2014 1:36:36 PM by twister881

quote:

And in related news:

Rep. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.)is reporting that the island of Maui is on the brink of a tip over due to a recent unexplained weight unbalance in the area of the Oprah mansion...

Video here:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hank-johnson-worries-guam-could-capsize-after-marine-buildup/

16 posted on Monday, January 06, 2014 1:37:20 PM by KeyLargo

quote:

To: Patriot Babe
Breaking News:

Reported sightings today of a Sasquatch with dog in the forest around the Oprah mansion on Maui.... News at 10:

23 posted on Monday, January 06, 2014 1:41:18 PM by KeyLargo

quote:

Planet of the Apes

26 posted on Monday, January 06, 2014 1:43:09 PM by LeoWindhorse

quote:

To: willywill

They believe skin color matters...a lot. You’re right, it’s their passport to all the special treatment and free goodies they’ve been handed in their lifetimes.

35 posted on Monday, January 06, 2014 1:52:38 PM by twister881

quote:

I’m expecting one or all of them to return looking unnaturally “rejuvenated” - facially stretched, peeled, injected, tucked and sandblasted. My guess is that Moo’s 50th birthday present is actually cosmetic surgery, necessitating a little extra time out of the public eye.

40 posted on Monday, January 06, 2014 2:07:47 PM by lonevoice (We can evade reality, but we cannot evade the consequences of evading reality)

quote:

They’re ALWAYS mooching off of somebody.

48 posted on Monday, January 06, 2014 2:19:09 PM by VideoDoctor

Once again freep proves it is good at coming up with awesome things.

quote:

Estrogen powered communists!

57 posted on Monday, January 06, 2014 3:05:54 PM by LibLieSlayer (FROM MY COLD, DEAD HANDS! BETTER DEAD THAN RED!)

quote:

maybe this is all 0bama’s present to himself, i.e. having time AWAY from Moochie... recalling the Nelson Mandela memorial and those hateful expressions on Moochie’s face, well, it sure figures that there’s a little stress in the 0bama household

59 posted on Monday, January 06, 2014 3:14:35 PM by Ranger Warrior ("To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men." - Abraham Lincoln)

quote:

To: Ranger Warrior

Probably Mooch IS getting some work done, after all, Jackson and Sharpton are about to croak, and we need some new reps for the ‘inequitied’.

61 posted on Monday, January 06, 2014 3:21:28 PM by txhurl

Related thread
See what you bought Michelle Obama for her 50th birthday

quote:

MooChelle or Moochelle fits.
1 posted on Monday, January 06, 2014 12:36:06 PM by Farnsworth
Comment 7 removed by moderator, luckily it was cached

quote:

To: Farnsworth

re: flew dog separately... taxpayer expense

yes, indeed they did. I suspect it is okay this time, as the doggie-eater was flown first, and the wookie does not care as much.

7 posted on Monday, January 06, 2014 12:42:25 PM by C210N (When people fear government there is tyranny; when government fears people there is liberty)

quote:

I’m really hoping that Heaven has a ‘reality TV show’ where everyone there can watch their nemeses endure their time in Hell.

11 posted on Monday, January 06, 2014 12:46:29 PM by Gaffer

quote:

These people are pigs. I pray to God that someday, both of them will end up in prison. The gallows would be even cheaper.

12 posted on Monday, January 06, 2014 12:46:33 PM by fatnotlazy
Comments 13 and 16 removed by moderator, not cached unfortunately.

quote:

To: Liz

“Mrs O has 24 assistants at her beck and call.
Her wardrobe, nails and hair are subsidized w/ US tax dollars.”

And the bitch is still fugly.

17 posted on Monday, January 06, 2014 12:50:36 PM by Stormdog (A rifle transforms one from subject to Citizen)

quote:

Send her to vacation in North Korea with Denis Rodman. She would feed a pack of starving dogs for a month!

19 posted on Monday, January 06, 2014 12:52:25 PM by Beagle8U (Unions are Affirmative Action for Slackers! .)
Comments 28 and 32 removed by moderator

quote:

To: Ezekiel

Kalua Pig!

Mmmmmmmmmmmm Mmmmmmmmmmm Mmmmmmmmmmm

39 posted on Monday, January 06, 2014 1:25:42 PM by left that other site

quote:

Probably an operation to shrink the size of her backside was beyond existing technology.

41 posted on Monday, January 06, 2014 1:28:12 PM by Zathras

quote:

Obastard doesn’t usually fly with the dogs. It’s against his religion. Dogs are unclean, according to Islamic teaching.

53 posted on Monday, January 06, 2014 2:03:33 PM by Cyber Liberty (H.L. Mencken: "The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.")

quote:

To: bgill

She needs to vacation in the Congo or some other Africian paradise

57 posted on Monday, January 06, 2014 2:08:25 PM by Farnsworth (Now playing in America: "Stupid is the new normal")

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Crows Turn Off posted:

They occasionally take brief breaks in sucking off the rich and aren't putting appropriate effort into working the sack, so pretty much they're the complete reverse of the 24/7 pole smoke crew. However, as there are two things, they must be opposite.

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart

quote:

Barry and Reggie are living large, huffing whippits and playing hide-the-salami in the WH, with no chance of inteference from The Beard.

Oh my god, why is this so funny? (Maybe because Freepers actually believe Obama is gay.)

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Michelle Obama spending extended vacation at Oprah’s Maui home

I can't tell if this post is satire or not

Once again freep proves it is good at coming up with awesome things.

Related thread
See what you bought Michelle Obama for her 50th birthday
The only sort of restraint and mental discipline that Freepers have accomplished is where they get as close to using the N word as they possibly can, but don't cross the line since that would obviously be racism.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Still amazed that they look at Michelle Obama and see some sort of fugly hambeast. For a 50-year old woman she looks remarkably good.

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
Yeah but she doesn't have very good skin #NotRacist

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

quote:

Now let me tell you how liberals are the real racists.

E: Debate & Discussion > Freepers: Estrogen Powered Communists!

Jagged Jim fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Jan 7, 2014

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

What do you know, they photoshopped it to make her arms longer. Who could have imagined.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Mind Loving Owl posted:

You know what would be a good horror film? Every freeper gets one day and night of youth and strength.

It would be like Faust except Mephisto wins at the end.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

SedanChair posted:

What do you know, they photoshopped it to make her arms longer. Who could have imagined.

And they made her butt bigger. No wonder they go on about how much of a fatass she supposedly is, they Photoshop every image of her to make her look fat.

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Freep posted:

Way too many people have bought into the idea that unequal income is a problem. In its right form, it makes everyone richer.

What the gently caress, I don't even.. ..language hold no meaning for those trapped in the freep twilight, does it? :negative:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Tias posted:

What the gently caress, I don't even.. ..language hold no meaning for those trapped in the freep twilight, does it? :negative:

It's part of the whole trickle down economics bit.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

WampaLord posted:

And they made her butt bigger. No wonder they go on about how much of a fatass she supposedly is, they Photoshop every image of her to make her look fat.

And gave Bo bugged out eyes.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Wizard of Smart posted:

Because Bo is her familiar.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Wizard of Smart posted:

I don't think I saw that one, but I doubt it matters as Bo has never been anything other than an adorable dog in any of the photos I've seen. :3:

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I was selected for my skill.
Orca??????????????

EBT
Oct 29, 2005

by Ralp

SedanChair posted:

Too bad they did it by scaling her arms up instead of doing anything actually realistic looking.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Jagged Jim posted:

Now let me tell you how liberals are the real racists.

E: Debate & Discussion > Freepers: Estrogen Powered Communists!

Yeah if the mods will allow name changes once more, now that Always Worse is retired, I'd like this as a title.

Man they hate the first lady. She's built like a brick poo poo house. At 50. Probably terrified of her.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

Obastard doesn’t usually fly with the dogs. It’s against his religion. Dogs are unclean, according to Islamic teaching.

So it's perfectly fine for Obama to play with his dogs and live with them, but flying with them is forbidden. Got it. :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Twelve by Pies posted:

So it's perfectly fine for Obama to play with his dogs and live with them, but flying with them is forbidden. Got it. :psyduck:

The dog you see him with in pictures is actually a cat in disguise, it's all just another onion layer in the great Muslim communist deception that is Obama you see.

• Locked thread