Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shalcar
Oct 21, 2009

At my signal, DEAL WITH IT.
Taco Defender
My parents cat, Violet. She has to be the clumsiest cat ever, she can't catch anything, leap very far or manage anything remotely approaching accuracy. In her own mind, though, she's the greatest hunter there ever was and we love her for being the most wildlife friendly goofball ever.

This Christmas I was lucky enough to be taking my new camera out for a spin, so what else other than cat pictures!

Violet before she got her presents in her default state, unimpressed.

The happiest cat there ever was after Santa brought her new toys!

All tuckered out from Christmas excitement, time for a little nap in her favourite chair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zero Star
Jan 22, 2006

Robit the paranoid blogger.

Floyd doesn't lie ON the rug... Floyd IS the rug.

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

If Gandalf were a lion he would be this lion.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Pickle in the back, Fritz in the front. They're best buddies. :kimchi:

Inspector Zenigata
Jul 19, 2010

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Pickle in the back, Fritz in the front. They're best buddies. :kimchi:

Is Fritz named for the R. Crumb character?

e: I have a cat named Pickles

echoplex
Mar 5, 2008

Stainless Style

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Watch these gifs while listening to this and you will know why that kitten is dancing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT90g_tML0c

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul
The one spot in the ENTIRE house that I consider "mine," and look where they both decide to be. Kicking me out of my spot: one of the few activities they participate in as a team.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Centripetal Horse posted:

The one spot in the ENTIRE house that I consider "mine," and look where they both decide to be. Kicking me out of my spot: one of the few activities they participate in as a team.

I find a lot of times that when I get up from "my spot" on the couch that the cats will steal it right away.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

muscles like this? posted:

I find a lot of times that when I get up from "my spot" on the couch that the cats will steal it right away.

They love you = they love your buttsmell.

Shot this at the Philadelphia Zoo in 1988

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I think its just because they're jerks who see me sitting there and when I get up they see an opportunity to steal from me.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
Unlike humans, cats have no problem basking in someone else's rear end warmth if given the chance. I think they'd probably sit on toilet seats right after us if it didn't involve risking a bath.

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

Oldie but goodie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCZZOANcmek

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

kastein posted:

Unlike humans, cats have no problem basking in someone else's rear end warmth if given the chance. I think they'd probably sit on toilet seats right after us if it didn't involve risking a bath.

That's also why it's ok to fart around your cat too: they're curious creatures and it's like letting them read your diary.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Snowy posted:

That's also why it's ok to fart around your cat too: they're curious creatures and it's like letting them read your diary.

That's one of those puzzling things: As sensitive a sense of smell as cats have, it's amazing that some of the most eye-watering intestinal gas doesn't kill them outright. Usually, they don't deign to notice.

Unless the sound makes 'em jump.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

muscles like this? posted:

I think its just because they're jerks who see me sitting there and when I get up they see an opportunity to steal from me.

In reality, it's probably just because you always get the best seat.

Vidaeus
Jan 27, 2007

Cats are gonna cat.

PainterofCrap posted:

That's one of those puzzling things: As sensitive a sense of smell as cats have, it's amazing that some of the most eye-watering intestinal gas doesn't kill them outright. Usually, they don't deign to notice.

Unless the sound makes 'em jump.

Once I was lying in bed rolled over on my stomach and my cat was sleeping on one of my legs with his head directly over my rear end. I farted, it was silent but the smell woke him up. He even made a noise, like "mrrreh". I don't think he liked it but he went back to sleep.

I smelled it and it was rotten

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."
Welp, here we are... farting in the New Year with cats.

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

The fearsome Cattron.

Caitlin
Aug 18, 2006

When I die, if there is a heaven, I will spend eternity rolling around with a pile of kittens.

Pope Guilty posted:

Based on the 3DS, is it a good guess that Ness is named for the kid from Earthbound?

Sorry I missed this message before, but correct you are. Also conveniently an anagram for SNES! And that belly! :3:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

that Vai sound
Mar 6, 2011
I can't tell which head goes with which body.

The Southern Dandy
Jun 15, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT MY RADLEY-WALTERS' MEDAL

Is that medal for being the most intolerable poster in a thread about Warhammer 40.000 novels? Because if it is, you sure blew the competition out of the water, son.

that Vai sound posted:

I can't tell which head goes with which body.

Just rub the belly

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

What happens when you put a heating pad under a cat house:

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Just a touch more creepy, I think.

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

Gromit posted:

Just a touch more creepy, I think.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
Looks almost like a cat sloth Cerberus.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

LOOK AT THIS KITTY

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
Oh my god, my heart is melting, melting, oh, what a world.

tortueperdue
Sep 3, 2007
Apparently, I can't leave this blank.
Since everyone else is posting their siamese cats, here are Wiggles and Luna in their new cat castle!

Esmerelda
Dec 1, 2009
I went to the zoo!

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

Plastic_Gargoyle
Aug 3, 2007

My Aunt and Uncle's cat, Skeeter:

Professor Skeeter by Lunken Spotter, on Flickr

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Plastic_Gargoyle posted:

My Aunt and Uncle's cat, Skeeter:

Professor Skeeter by Lunken Spotter, on Flickr

He's writing his memoirs. You will not fare well.

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

rats off to ya
Jul 22, 2008

the hunchback of my desk chair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

ASK ME ABOUT TONING MY FINE ASS DWARVEN BOOTY BY RUNNING FROM THE COPS OUTSIDE THAT ELF KINDERGARTEN

BEHOLD THE DONG OF THE DWARVES! THE DWARVEN DONG IS COMING!

How does one devote their faith to this new god ?