Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blippyblop
Aug 5, 2004

you rock posted:

Because it's not fair for people like you to flagrantly not give a gently caress about the annoying but necessary rules of civil society in front of the responsible people who want to salvage what's left of this gay earth for our future children. Same reason why you should chew with ur mouth closed

i love this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE
Oh frabjous day! Colooh! Callay! I feel like Mary Tyler Moore! Good morning ladies. And now I shall drink my first coffee, and peruse your 135 replies and feel that I can do anything.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
LOOK WHAT THEY'VE DONE TO ME

SIGS ARE WORTHLESS

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I always forget to check the sig box :(

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
You're half the man you used to be, Putty :(

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
posting for a old/new comparison

rip Micheal "Slowbeef" Sawyer

Slowbeef posted:

True fact: he is typing this one-handed while holding onto a buckwild Let's Playdie who is riding his dick. After every post, Putty spreads her anus and shits partway into it, then anally fucks her with the turd. He needs to eat plaster of paris to get it the right consistency for that. When she gets sepsis a week later, a dislike button is hit somewhere.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
putty you better pm that to slowbeef

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE
I just got an email from my boss (like 3 bosses up, actually) that said "come see me." These send me into a tailspin of anxiety. And I have no benzos.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
Is that what a buckwild let's playdie looks like putty

Also it's horrible what they did to your sig, I hope mine is untarnished but I'm not near a computer to check

GrrrlSweatshirt fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Jan 7, 2014

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i believe the terminology for a Let's Playdie is actually CherryVoidDoomBurger

lp jokes

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
What's the best way to ask a girl you've been dating for a few months to be your girlfriend?.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

ashgromnies posted:

What's the best way to ask a girl you've been dating for a few months to be your girlfriend?.

"Hey do you want to be my girlfriend?"

But then I'm not much of a romantic. ;-*

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
it seems if you make a bad thread you are GBS banned

but then again sex beef/volcott were bad posters

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

poopkitty posted:

I just got an email from my boss (like 3 bosses up, actually) that said "come see me." These send me into a tailspin of anxiety. And I have no benzos.

Oh god please update ASAP sending many happy thoughts.

One of my cats followed me into the bathroom in the warmest room of the house and leaned against the heating vent. EVEN THE LADY CATS ARE SUFFERING.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

you rock posted:

Because it's not fair for people like you to flagrantly not give a gently caress about the annoying but necessary rules of civil society in front of the responsible people who want to salvage what's left of this gay earth for our future children. Same reason why you should chew with ur mouth closed

Thank you.

you rock

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
I would like to announce to the lady thread that the Puppy Bowl is coming, and if you're lucky enough to be in New York, there's some big experience deal in Times Square but I stopped reading and put it on my calendar as soon as I figured out you could pet things.

poopkitty posted:

My boss does this biweekly, and it's always just some totally innocuous question. I'm sure he's not even thinking what it sounds like, but drat.

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

detectivemonkey posted:

Oh god please update ASAP sending many happy thoughts.

Meeting is in one hour. Breathing deeply and reliving the last few months to see what I did wrong.

E: I need a puppy. Also, I cannot be fired. So there's that.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

ashgromnies posted:

look babe we gotta dtr so i know you're not gonna friendzone or spermjack me like a slut *points to dilz*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GrrrlSweatshirt fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Jan 8, 2014

Dice Dingus
May 4, 2010

Crow Jane posted:

I've said it before and I'll say it again... find a thrift shop in a cool area and you'll be completely set, clothes-wise.

You're on your own for underwear, though

This is what my brother does. Unfortunately I wear sizes that are impossible to find in thrift stores.
I do not exactly have a good figure. It's not even a weight thing, just that I have very broad shoulders and very narrow hips. :smith:

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

ashgromnies posted:

I think you probably have to prove yourself as a hunter or something.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Crow Jane posted:

I think you probably have to prove yourself as a hunter or something.

Murder the quarterback of your high school's football team.

I assume you're in high school. Otherwise just say "hey I'm not sleeping with anyone else, are you? No? Cool let's keep doing that."

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
here's a sexy vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0NSO-ET1qo

Demora
Aug 13, 2004

It wouldn't be the Enterprise without a Sulu at the helm

Damnit. I remember when Hercules and Xena were the shows not to be missed.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

ashgromnies posted:

Pass her a not that asks her if she wants to be your girlfriend with check boxes for no and yes

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Putty please, trigger warning for those of us with skeletons.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

you have to pee at least 6ft to girlfriend a girl

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Personally I'm watching those Medieval Lives videos so kindly linked :colbert:.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I am watching twister

Demora
Aug 13, 2004

UnnaturalSELECTION posted:

I am watching twister

That was the first movie that exposed me to the wonderful weirdness of Philip Seymour Hoffman.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

imminent rueage

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
male vs female skeletons:

:biobones: go home you're drunk

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

You wanna fuck with this shit I fuckin dare you. You fuck wit the hedge you get the spines

ashgromnies posted:

I think you're supposed to ask her father

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

Putty posted:

This raises an important question, are women even capable of looking down

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Anne Whateley posted:

This raises an important question, are women even capable of looking down

We look down on men just fine

Demora
Aug 13, 2004

Dogs can't look up.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Putty posted:

you said vs so i was expecting them to be fighting youve let me down putty youve let me down

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE
I'm leaving for my meeting. It's in another building. Breathe, PoopKitty, breathe.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Putty posted:

Those are the weirdest, most hosed up looking pelvises I've ever seen. :crossarms:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Kimmalah posted:

Those are the weirdest, most hosed up looking pelvises I've ever seen. :crossarms:

they don't have any skin or muscles on them.

• Locked thread