Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

amarantinesky fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Apr 4, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

numbs posted:

Is this really just a girl chat thread? Which of you are girls

Some of us are girls and some of us have girls in our lives.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Texting is for functional stuff only for me of which arranging dates is a subset, guy who won't solidify details well ahead of time would be a no-go because I hate hate hate doing things at short notice
Small talk is for Facebook, if you're not on my Facebook I don't wanna smalltalk you

Actually phoning people is a last resort only, if the person I need is behind the times or if I need to know something nownownow; phones are the worst. You need to find a nice quiet place with decent reception and even then you still might not be able to hear the other end of the conversation if they're a quiet talker and ugh stressful

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

numbs posted:

Is this really just a girl chat thread? Which of you are girls

Even if you arn't a girl, just posting in this thread gives you enough cooties to make it not matter. We are all princesses, even you numbs.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~

KirbyKhan posted:

Even if you arn't a girl, just posting in this thread gives you enough cooties to make it not matter.

really? ugh

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

I also know a thing or two about bones, took a few forensic/physical anthropology classes for my degree. We had real human bones in our lab. :ghost:

Women's Rights? posted:

THIS!

over the phone I feel compelled to make small talk and make the act of dialing a number and/or picking up the phone worth it. with texting you just say exactly what you need to, get a response back, let them know "cool thanks" and then boom you're done now you're ready to meet at a location and flirty flirt talk

I love texting because I'm a total goon and am terrible at making small talk on the phone. Only person I like to actually call is my mom because we've always got something to talk about. :3:

Also oh my god everyone is getting pregnant around me! I'm going to be an aunt x 2 now, between my boyfriend's brother having a kid and now my sister-in-law! Feels weird even though I'm at that age.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Having cooties just prove to the world that you interacted with a girl long enough for the transfer to happen. I would assume nerds would be happy to have them.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Crow Jane posted:

Having cooties just prove to the world that you interacted with a girl long enough for the transfer to happen. I would assume nerds would be happy to have them.

They itch after awhile.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Then take a shower, GOD

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Crow Jane posted:

Then take a shower, GOD

Obviously you don't understand the importance of "smell" to men.

Boys are smelly.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
I'll have you know men cultivate their scent the way a zen master cultivates a bonsai tree hth.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

VendaGoat posted:

Boys are smelly.

Boy sniffs other boys finger
"Mmmm butterscotch!"

Name that movie.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
gently caress that i shower everyday

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Now I'm just imagining dudes describing their stench like perfume or wine companies describe their products.

This is one I wear sometimes:

quote:

Michael Kors is tuberose reinvented. Creamy florals explode into exotic spices, tamed by Moroccan incense. A fragrant creation with a wealth of personality that will capture the heart of every woman.

Notes:
Dewy Freesia, Tamarind, Chinese Osmanthus, Incense, Fresh Tuberose, White Wings Peony, Blue Orris, Arum Lilies, Cashmere Woods, Musk, Vetiver Haiti.
Style:
Sophisticated. Sensual. Warm.

Basically it's a light floral scent. Or my nose is broken.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

VendaGoat posted:

Boys are smelly.

Truth. Sometimes man smell is nice and a even a bit of a turn on, but it's a fine line before you gotta air out the drat room.

All Of The Dicks
Apr 7, 2012

I wear my wife's perfume to attract lesbians.

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
My fav bouquet is the "I've worn these sweaty rear end socks for a month straight" fragrance

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
Ugh why do I have to laugh at stupid things.

The BF makes fun of my intense desire to gently caress Benedict Cumberbatch by calling him Humperdink Bandersnatch. It's not funny but every time I tell him it's not funny I get the giggles, which is causing him to come up with increasingly stupid names.

All Of The Dicks
Apr 7, 2012

Has he said Bend-a-dick Cumberbund yet?

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

pixelbaron posted:

My fav bouquet is the "I've worn these sweaty rear end socks for a month straight" fragrance

Or the "I haven't washed my sheets in six months."

All Of The Dicks
Apr 7, 2012

I wash the sheets regularly and I am devastatingly handsome. :heysexy:

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

All Of The Dicks posted:

I wash the sheets regularly and I am devastatingly handsome. :heysexy:

But what's wrong with your eyebrows? :confused:

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~

Kimmalah posted:

Or the "I haven't washed my sheets in six months."

ah yes, i know this one as "No someone didn't burn up in my bed, that's just my dirt angel"

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

pixelbaron posted:

ah yes, i know this one as "No someone didn't burn up in my bed, that's just my dirt angel"

You jest but yeah depending on the color of the sheets, it will form a big man shaped grease spot. :stare:

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

pixelbaron posted:

With little blobs of dried semen for lens flare.

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~

Crow Jane posted:

all about the realism

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Kimmalah posted:

You jest but yeah depending on the color of the sheets, it will form a big man shaped grease spot. :stare:

what the gently caress

anyone else here use the wrong gender deoderant? I don't know why but I seriously prefer guy deoderant, it works better I think and doesn't smell all floral

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

I love the way some of the newer Old Spice deodorants smell. I'm a Mitchum Power Gel girl myself, though.

All Of The Dicks
Apr 7, 2012

I wear lady deodorant mainly because Speedstick smells so drat bad it turned me against all men's products.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Crow Jane posted:

Didn't get those, just drool spots on the pillow.

Portals posted:

what the gently caress

anyone else here use the wrong gender deoderant? I don't know why but I seriously prefer guy deoderant, it works better I think and doesn't smell all floral

It is actually more like an "angel" since he rolls around at night so there's like two big spots on either side of where he lays. I'm in charge of the sheet washing now because what the gently caress indeed. He sheds kind of like a cat too. :laffo:

I love wrong gender products! I don't do men's deoderant, but I love men's shampoo because (1) it smells really good and (2) it makes me laugh because it's "shampoo/conditioner/body wash" on the bottle while I have like 5 different products per shower. But yeah women's stuff all seems to smell like dead flowers or old fruit. :(

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

I don't get the whole food-scented beauty product thing. A hint of citrus or something is fine, but I don't really want to smell like a caramel apple or whatever. Most vanilla things smell terrible to me too.

I do like floral scents, though, as long as they're not too overpowering.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Kimmalah posted:

Didn't get those, just drool spots on the pillow.

It is actually more like an "angel" since he rolls around at night so there's like two big spots on either side of where he lays. I'm in charge of the sheet washing now because what the gently caress indeed. He sheds kind of like a cat too. :laffo:

why on earth are you having to deal with someone like that

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

LingcodKilla posted:

Boy sniffs other boys finger
"Mmmm butterscotch!"

Name that movie.

Stumped me. Answer please?

Crow Jane posted:

Most vanilla things smell terrible to me too.

Ugh. Vanilla = Stripper. It's the one scent that no matter how much sweat and funk abounds you, still comes through.

:barf:

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Crow Jane posted:

I don't get the whole food-scented beauty product thing. A hint of citrus or something is fine, but I don't really want to smell like a caramel apple or whatever. Most vanilla things smell terrible to me too.

I do like floral scents, though, as long as they're not too overpowering.

I actually like the smell of the guy deoderant I have, old spice matterhorn (which I picked because it claimed to smell like ice wind and freedom, oh my god)

it smells a little guyish but not overpoweringly so

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I like the ARCTIC BLAAAAST Gilette gel deoderant.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Portals posted:

why on earth are you having to deal with someone like that

He actually bathes on the regular, just a hairy-chested dude and it makes me laugh. :v:

Also, vanilla-scented anything gives me a headache. Why the hell does everyone love it so much?

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

I bought my boyfriend the Old Spice Denali last time I bought him deodorant, it smelled so nice. He bought the next stick though, and went for boring old Right Guard, so I think I'll be in charge of deodorant from now on.

We both use boring old St. Ives sea salt and kelp body wash, it just smells nice and clean and it exfoliates just enough.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

VendaGoat posted:

Stumped me. Answer please?

Kids from 1995. Worst unintentional first date movie ever. Great soundtrack though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grapey
Oct 10, 2012
I buy men's disposable razors. Who cares if they're not curved and pink or purple, they're cheaper and work better

• Locked thread