Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
All Of The Dicks
Apr 7, 2012

ashgromnies posted:

She has now transferred me from the Bone Zone to the Friend Zone
I also don't "man scape" or whatever.

No connection here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

taco show posted:

Update: Dude guy canceled because he's "found someone (unexpectedly)"... I guess it's better that he told me instead of blowing me off but man I really just want someone to go on a second date with me I swear I use all the deodorant and shave/Nair/epilate things ugh

Yo you wanna chill? Goon Love Is the Best Love

All Of The Dicks posted:

No connection here.

Dude I'd totally trim it up if someone said something but literally no one cares like my ex told me about "manscaping" and I was like, wait, a lot of guys do that???? "Yea" "do you think I should?" "No you're fine"

ashgromnies fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Jan 8, 2014

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

taco show posted:

Update: Dude guy canceled because he's "found someone (unexpectedly)"... I guess it's better that he told me instead of blowing me off but man I really just want someone to go on a second date with me I swear I use all the deodorant and shave/Nair/epilate things ugh
spoiler alert: he didn't find anyone unexpectedly.

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

amarantinesky fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Apr 4, 2014

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER

bathroom sounds posted:

"Natural"/aluminum-free/non-antiperspirant deodorants: yea or nay?

I have to use them because my skin is super sensitive even to aluminum free ones, I like Lavanila brand even though it's expensive
When I'm broke I use dry-rite hypoallergenic gel bc it's like 2 bux compared to Lavanilas 14

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
The itchiness that comes from shaving your balls is similar to the itch of shaving your face. First couple of shaves is gonna be itchy as all hell, but your body gets used to it.

It's kinda a fun way to chill out in a shower for a half hour in the week and just get things right. Feels good man.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
If I am in a relationship I will trim or whatever. I would be very happy to have it requited.

Single; Jungle crotch.

All Of The Dicks
Apr 7, 2012

ashgromnies posted:

Yo you wanna chill? Goon Love Is the Best Love

Dude I'd totally trim it up if someone said something but literally no one cares like my ex told me about "manscaping" and I was like, wait, a lot of guys do that???? "Yea" "do you think I should?" "No you're fine"

This is the last thing I will say about this:

Don't wait until someone "says something". People don't usually say something. Make an effort, on your own volition, without prompting. When faced with the choice of making an effort and not making an effort, there is one correct answer.

I will now shut the gently caress up.

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
pube samson til beyond.

Demora
Aug 13, 2004

It wouldn't be the Enterprise without a Sulu at the helm

I go take a test and come back to pubes and landscaping.

Yes, this is definitely a chick thread.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
Voted landing strip, it's cute :3:

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER
I'm in an inorganic chem class and the professor keeps remarking how these hybrid orbitals look like hot dogs

I do not think that an orbital associated with a carbon carbon double bond looks like a hot dog but okay

E: delta bonds are 2 hot dogs.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Whatever you do, don't Nair your balls.

Demora
Aug 13, 2004

Pick posted:

Nair is a horrible, horrible potion of death. I used it once and thought I just gave myself cellulitis.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Pick posted:

It's not so bad if you're diligent and don't let it sit too long.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Sonrisa posted:

Nair is a horrible, horrible potion of death. I used it once and thought I just gave myself cellulitis.

Oh god, I did a "test patch" on my leg with Nair once. I think it would have been less painful to just slowly burn my hair off with a blowtorch.

The worst is every single time someone comes into the sex questions thread asking about pubes, someone always suggests slathering their junk with it like it's no big deal. :stonk:

All Of The Dicks
Apr 7, 2012

Buncha white people ITT

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Sonrisa posted:

I learned the hard way when sharing a house with women you LOOK at the bottles before assuming you grabbed the shampoo and squirting it directly on your head.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Kimmalah posted:

Oh god, I did a "test patch" on my leg with Nair once. I think it would have been less painful to just slowly burn my hair off with a blowtorch.

The worst is every single time someone comes into the sex questions thread asking about pubes, someone always suggests slathering their junk with it like it's no big deal. :stonk:

It's like claiming goldbond is totes awesome to jack off with. You know you are telling a lie, but you fell for it one time and like hell youre gonna let future generations live without feeling the painful sensation of your tip both burning and iciness.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

All Of The Dicks posted:

Buncha white people ITT
All white/Western imperial ambition can be traced back to resentment over losing the racial hair lottery.

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
I used Nair once and was horrified at the weird, almost plastic like texture of my leg hair when it came off. Plus it doesn't even work that well

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
Manscaping is my happy time.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

bathroom sounds posted:

All white/Western imperial ambition can be traced back to resentment over losing the racial hair lottery.

Ya know, white girls can go into a black girl salon and get that indian hair weaved in. Sew ins are expensive as gently caress, but ya know... it is an option.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I bikini wax and trim but other than that nope I think there's supposed to be hair down there in adults. I mean you need to trim it down you shouldn't be giving some guy nam flash backs or something

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Wildlife Analysis posted:

Manscaping is my happy time.

It's like my own personal bonzai tree. Very zen, very thoughtful and centered.

All Of The Dicks
Apr 7, 2012

Ice cream doesn't have hair.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

All Of The Dicks posted:

Ice cream doesn't have hair.

look at this scrub, someone's screwing him out of all the good bits

Demora
Aug 13, 2004

UnnaturalSELECTION posted:

I bikini wax and trim but other than that nope I think there's supposed to be hair down there in adults. I mean you need to trim it down you shouldn't be giving some guy nam flash backs or something

This. Any man that wants me to scorch the earth kind of creeps me out. I'm not a school girl. I did go through puberty.

All Of The Dicks
Apr 7, 2012

Any woman who prefers a clean-shaven man is a pedophile, IMO. :cb:

All Of The Dicks fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Jan 8, 2014

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Sonrisa posted:

This. Any man that wants me to scorch the earth kind of creeps me out. I'm not a school girl. I did go through puberty.

No one's asked me to do full on "scorched earth" but I do anyway because that landing strip thing just makes me all OCD. Like I got interrupted and didn't finish what I was doing so there's a patch left.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I'm not putting hot wax near my labia lol

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

UnnaturalSELECTION posted:

I'm not putting hot wax near my labia lol

but fashion

Demora
Aug 13, 2004

Kimmalah posted:

No one's asked me to do full on "scorched earth" but I do anyway because that landing strip thing just makes me all OCD. Like I got interrupted and didn't finish what I was doing so there's a patch left.

I just get irritated when it seems lopsided. I almost want to bust out a ruler and angle sometimes when I try the strip.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
HONEY!? Where is my slide rule and protractor? I'm shaving my balls and I'm lopsided.

poo poo this isn't working. Where the gently caress is my level and plumb bob? Why does trimming my junk take such work!?

Thanks Obama!

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

All Of The Dicks posted:

This is the last thing I will say about this:

Don't wait until someone "says something". People don't usually say something. Make an effort, on your own volition, without prompting. When faced with the choice of making an effort and not making an effort, there is one correct answer.

I will now shut the gently caress up.

I accept my natural way. Why do you find the human body unappealing?

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Pick posted:

but fashion

Seems like it could cause some vagina infections

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
I actually wish I could grow a glorious 70's bush. My body doesn't work that way, though, so I just keep things trimmed.

Just cleaned out my closet/dresser, and took what felt like 75 pounds worth of old clothes and shoes to the thrift store. Feels good, but I know in a few days I'll realize I tossed something I shouldn't have.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
the good thing about meeting at a rainforest cafe is you know the lady is comfortable in the jungle :c00l:

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Sonrisa posted:

Cropped is good enough for me. Evidence of being older than 12 while not being out of control.

This goes for men and women.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bag of Hamsters
Jul 12, 2006

Gimme yer frickin pancreas

I needs it for reasons.

Women's Rights? posted:

Ugh why do I have to laugh at stupid things.

The BF makes fun of my intense desire to gently caress Benedict Cumberbatch by calling him Humperdink Bandersnatch. It's not funny but every time I tell him it's not funny I get the giggles, which is causing him to come up with increasingly stupid names.

I refer to him as Slutbun Walla. I love skinny, odd-looking doods but his head is a bit oversized for me, and by a bit, I mean a lot.

• Locked thread