Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Shamrock's music hitting during the bumble would make me lose my poo poo. It would take me months to find it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
All I want is for Shamrock to come out, scream that he's in THE ZONE, belly to belly some guys, beat up the referees, then get hit in the stomach and start coughing up blood. All the greatest hits in like 60 seconds. I absolutely loved Shamrock as a kid for some reason, I was convinced he really was the most dangerous man in the world. His ankle lock is still the best, he screamed and acted like he really wanted to rip someone's leg off instead of just kinda locking it in like Angle/Swagger. He ruled in No Mercy too.

Too bad he's an insane goober who is convinced WWE and Triple H have a conspiracy against him.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Shamrock back in 97/98 loving RULED. His feud with The Rock/The Nation is still one of my favourites, because it's so back-to-basics. "Heel chickenshit champion constantly ducks face who would beat him in a straight fight". It just worked so well.

Plus he was so loving good at the "I AM GOING TO KILL YOU SLOWLY" gimmick.

Gyro Zeppeli fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Jan 7, 2014

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Ken Shamrock should come in and valiantly lose to the Shield. It would be a good use of him. Snap Rollins's leg in half before Reigns spears him into hemorrhage.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

I think Foley said it best in one of his books, that Shamrock was convincing because he could say "I'm going to rip your Achilles tendon off" and you were well aware he probably would and could.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

I want Ken's music to hit and Ryan Shamrock to come out, just like that one segment with the Blue Meanie.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
Dave's really good at this Twitter thing :allears:

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
:unsmith:

AJ Lee posted:

To @KaitlynWWE : Thank you for letting me have your tryout, your first match, your last match, and your Savage Garden CD. I could not have survived or succeeded without you. But I’m really psyched my reproductive organs won’t have to endure any more spears.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Savage Garden? Clearly there is a subtle and secret hatred going on here.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Kaitlyn posted:

To my @WWEAJLee: you were my first, my last and my all time favorite. #TheBestIveEverHad (Not sexually of course)
:unsmith:

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian
The mention of Savage Garden got my patriotism senses tingling. Home team!

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian
I can see an opportunity for them to bring Shamrock in for a night to feed him to Lesnar to build to the Show match. Being UFC guys and what have you.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Towing the company line like a boss.

Wade Barrett posted:

Tried hard to figure out some bad news from this #WWENetwork announcement. They've got me beat. Want to sponsor my podium, @WWENetwork??

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

Sanguinia posted:

Savage Garden? Clearly there is a subtle and secret hatred going on here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2N-OIORT34

Twitter Continuity

Chewy Bitems
Dec 25, 2012

PIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!

That was fantastic. between this, the Fandango interview on this week's Main Event and the Tyler Breeze/Adrian Neville segment on this week's NXT, it's really a shame they don't do funny backstage stuff like this on Raw and Smackdown.

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

"You remember our mot-to... 'It's a Tag Team Match.'"

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

...How is this a more realistic break-up skit than the ACTUAL break-up skits they did with Dolph?

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

My favorite break up video of all time. All it's missing is AJ parked outside Kaitlyn's house with a boom box.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Regal blistering the Sign Guy on Twitter right now.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

The picture, for the record.

On the one hand, the sign's kind of funny and I'm sure Regal's seen way worse, he worked in the attitude era, but on the other hand, who the heck tweets their 'ownage' signs to the wrestlers?

Loving the Urkel looking dude going DAAAYUM in the back, though.

The Best Christmas
May 13, 2011

(tweet was since deleted)

Not even one month into coming back, and you're already making GBS threads on anyone who isn't "on your level", a number which everyone else would consider to consist of 90% of WWE's hired workers.

God drat it, dave

The Best Christmas fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Jan 11, 2014

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

The Best Christmas posted:

Not even one month into coming back, and you're already making GBS threads on anyone who isn't "on your level", a number which everyone else would consider to consist of 90% of WWE's hired workers.

God drat it, dave

Just let Del Rio and Dave fight for real. They're both pretty bad at it

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Wario Kart 64 posted:

Just let Del Rio and Dave fight for real. They're both pretty bad at it

Make it the traditional Wrestlemania non-wrestling showcase.

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.

The Best Christmas posted:

God drat it, dave

I think he got pissed off that Del Rio mentioned his MMA fight and the fact that he fought a "plumber." Usually a sensitive issue anyhow, then you have to consider that Del Rio has 14 fights under his belt, including one with Cro Cop, compared to Batista's one.

Still, not very smart from Dave since those B level stars are about to become his co-workers.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

I imagine in a case of a guy with one win over a nobody vs a guy with a spectacular rear end kicking by Cro Cop (when he was good), the latter wins on guts alone.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Yeah, at least Del Rio had the balls to get his poo poo kicked in by CroCop, Batista rolled around with a guy that looked like his dad.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

DeathChicken posted:

I imagine in a case of a guy with one win over a nobody vs a guy with a spectacular rear end kicking by Cro Cop (when he was good), the latter wins on guts alone.

Del Rio was also wearing a lucha mask, which had to be bit of a hindrance, even if he was used to wearing it.

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

VogeGandire posted:

Yeah, at least Del Rio had the balls to get his poo poo kicked in by CroCop, Batista rolled around with a guy that looked like his dad.

Plus Del Rio snapped Watanabe's arm with a belly to belly in his debut.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Reminder that Batista only won his match against the Fat homeless man fighting for a sandwich because the fat guy started getting cocky after very easily smacking Batista around for a bit and waving to the crowd.

Batista then threw a hissy fit because he knew he had been humiliated.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Gonzo McFee posted:

Reminder that Batista only won his match against the Fat homeless man fighting for a sandwich because the fat guy started getting cocky after very easily smacking Batista around for a bit and waving to the crowd.

Did he get the sandwich?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

bobkatt013 posted:

Did he get the sandwich?

A brass body knuckle sandwich!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Oh Batista has a movie coming up about a talking tree and cartoon raccon in space I guess he's really the winner here!

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

THE GAYEST APPAREL posted:

Oh Batista has a movie coming up about a talking tree and cartoon raccon in space I guess he's really the winner here!

Movie's gonna bomb.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Gonzo McFee posted:

Wasn't the guy he beat like the 2nd or 3rd choice because the first guy ended up in jail?

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

OmegaBR posted:

Still, not very smart from Dave since those B level stars are about to become his co-workers.

Maybe that's the Pit of Danger he walks alone through.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

VogeGandire posted:

That guy was a last second replacement. He was also someone with a bunch of fights under his belt/lovehandles.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Batista owns

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Movie's gonna bomb.

Like all the other Marvel films

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

bobkatt013 posted:

Like all the other Marvel films

Because Rocket Racoon has the same pull as any other Marvel superhero.