Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Slim Pickens posted:

Computer keeps crashing, I get lockups in Firefox sometimes and just got two bsod's in a row, one in bf4 and one 5 min later on facebook. Dunno if my gpu's about to poo poo the bed or if the ssd is.

sounds like ram or disk drive bro.

got 3 back2back2back knife kills when i ran up on a squad of snipers on parcel tonite :slick:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
Good times tonight on DayZ. Made it the northwest airfield with ghost bones and Vasudus, held two people up, handcuffed them and took all their ammo. They asked for antibiotics and since they were cool I gave them some. Then ghost bones took their rice and stood in front of them eating it. Then unfortunately I tried to sneak up on two other dudes, popped one, but he got me to. RiP me.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
Dayz sounds like the dumbest thing.

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

everyone is fabulous always

#justrussianthings

and rip gleep

~like a candle in the wind~~~~~

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

Dayz sounds like the dumbest thing.

you are, idiot

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Dayz is the dumbest thing.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

krispykremessuck posted:

you are, idiot

rude

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Titanfall is going to be capped at 6v6.

No thanks :(

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Hahahahahahah seriously

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

Fuuuuuuuuuuuucking weak rear end consoles holding poo poo back.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
Also The Division isn't coming out until 2015 ;(

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
Why don't they do like BF3 did and let PC players have more players per map.

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

there's supposed to be a lot of other poo poo and ai running around during titanfall matches too or something

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

ghost bones posted:

there's supposed to be a lot of other poo poo and ai running around during titanfall matches too or something

Big deal. We regularly have more gip people in a single bf4 squad than that game will support.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

haha holy poo poo

It's Brink all over again.

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

Godholio posted:

Big deal. We regularly have more gip people in a single bf4 squad than that game will support.

you say that like its a plus

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Good point. Both of those are terrible things.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

That new title for the BF4 thread :allears:

Liquid Penguins posted:

Who do I contact to get a refund? EA support is useless. Cancelling a premium event and rescheduling it without a single advance notice is a load of poo poo. The game came out in october and still crashes or refuses to connect to a server the majority of the time.

Additional :allears:

Nostalgia4Infinity fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Jan 8, 2014

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

They rescheduled my premium event :qq:

The issue with connecting to the servers is pretty annoying but it's not game breaking and you do eventually get into the server you want. Also the game is stable as hell I don't know what he's talking about constantly crashing I haven't crashed in at least a month.

Whip Slagcheek fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Jan 9, 2014

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
They're rebalancing DMRs, mini/RGO grenades and helicopters in the next major patch. Nobody knows what kind of changes.

I'm hoping that DMRs get a damage dropoff boost, then I might roll with the SKS more often.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
The frontal knife kill animation for when you're standing over a prone dude is loving savage:twisted:

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
I knew they'd nerf minis, as much as I take advantage of them they can really make locker a bitch and a half.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
Wait, what the hell does games think is still broken in BF4? I have had a single crash, one solitary crash, since the last major patch. It's been what, a month? If one crash in a month is game breaking for you, there isn't a game in the world you'd enjoy.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

gleep gloop posted:

Wait, what the hell does games think is still broken in BF4? I have had a single crash, one solitary crash, since the last major patch. It's been what, a month? If one crash in a month is game breaking for you, there isn't a game in the world you'd enjoy.

I swear it's reflexive at this point.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

gleep gloop posted:

Active AA shooting down aircraft breaks the game for autism kings

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Them rage quitting counts as a crash in their eyes.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

Fallom posted:

Active AA shooting down aircraft breaks the game for autism kings

No no no, you got it all wrong. Passive Radar missiles on boats does.

Hooooooooooooooooly poo poo did that guy get mad the other day.

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
I ended up buying Wargame: Airland Battle during the steam sale over the holidays, and I'm finally getting into it. I think I'm spending way too much time building terrible decks, but I'm enjoying it. If anyone's still playing, add me on steam (pkells) for a T-34 rush or something.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
gently caress you Krispy.

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

gleep gloop posted:

rip gleep

~like a candle in the wind~~~~~

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Gonkish posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with the idiots that play this loving game? Are they literally brain dead? Do they just not understand things like "tank bad, shoot tank until tank go boom, then no more tank"?

I just had a round of loving Rush on Zavod and I SWEAR TO gently caress I was the only person who ever, EVER did any loving damage to the god damned defending tank. THE ONLY loving PERSON. I killed it once. The rest of my loving team, 95% of them loving ENGINEERS, refused to so much as GLANCE AT THE loving TANK THAT IS SHELLING THE EVERLOVING gently caress OUT OF EVERYONE WITH loving IMPUNITY. They're shooting loving LAWs into the god damned radio tower (last B point) while complaining about how bad our team is. Then they get killed BY THE TANK THAT IS loving SITTING STILL ON A HILL WIDE loving OPEN IN THE MIDDLE OF loving NOWHERE. Then they ragequit.

I just don't understand how these idiots can loving figure out the intricacies of the fork in order to loving shove more pie down their loving hole if they can't figure out how to shoot a loving LAW at a stationary tank way up on a hill that you can literally see from across the loving map. WHAT THE gently caress, PUBBIES? :catstare:

Liquid Penguins posted:

Who do I contact to get a refund? EA support is useless. Cancelling a premium event and rescheduling it without a single advance notice is a load of poo poo. The game came out in october and still crashes or refuses to connect to a server the majority of the time.

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

gleep gloop posted:

:( sorry man you swung that axe at me

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
This is one of the many reasons dayz is bad.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
It hurts me deeply when yall play on that hog server since I got banned from there :(

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

It hurts me deeply when yall play on that hog server since I got banned from there :(

I was banned to then I changed my origin name and wasn't banned.

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

No way dude, she looks like Gargamel.
Spent a few hours running around in dayz yesterday. I found a dude just standing behind a building so I punched him in the head and stole his backpack and pants. Finally made it to a city of sorts and started finding cool poo poo and then I lagged out on some stairs and apparently fell to my death. Even with that I think I'm hooked on this game. What server do you guys play on?

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
I found a red do-rag for my African-American DayZ survivor. Even though I died shortly after, I still consider it a victory.

:unsmith:

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

Helldump Immunity. posted:

I found a red do-rag for my African-American DayZ survivor. Even though I died shortly after, I still consider it a victory.

:unsmith:

why'd you log out without telling us bro :colbert:

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

ghost bones posted:

why'd you log out without telling us bro :colbert:

Internet bugged out so I went to my local Speedway instead. I'll be on 2nite :wink:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Man all this DayZ talk makes me want to grab it. Worth it full price?

• Locked thread