Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
And in Goons With Spoons they talk about Republicans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Re: Freep and football.

I wonder how many Freepers minds would be blown to learn that the NFL Network's headquarters is located literally right next door to a huge mosque. I know this because they're both right down the block from my place.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
The NFL is liberal, they forced Rush Limbaugh out of commentating because he couldn't resist blurting out that he thought black QBs weren't real.

Please Christ, let Russell Wilson hoist the Lombardi trophy not only for my city, but for the pure sweetness of the Freep thread to follow :allears:

woke wedding drone fucked around with this message at 07:21 on Jan 11, 2014

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Rush was also blocked from buying a stake in the St Louis Rams because multiple black players said there was no way they'd ever play for him.

RetroHelix
Oct 24, 2004

No home should be without one.

skaboomizzy posted:

Rush was also blocked from buying a stake in the St Louis Rams because multiple black players said there was no way they'd ever play for him.

And don't you know that Rush not being allowed to participate in that private venture was an ASSAULT ON FREEDOM!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
I was getting worried about Freep, it had been like an hour since their last knockout game thread!
New York Teen Arrested In Connection With Videotaped "Knockout Game" Attack On Elderly Woman

quote:

Thank God she didn't shoot him, that would have been racist.
1 posted on Friday, January 10, 2014 3:25:46 PM by GrandJediMasterYoda

quote:

To: GrandJediMasterYoda

My goodness...How many sons does Obama have??

2 posted on Friday, January 10, 2014 3:28:39 PM by Sacajaweau

quote:

He's a good boy...

If Obama had a son...

It's a cultural thing...

It's a black thing...

Soon, civilized society is going to have to stop making excuses, rise up and rid itself of these creatures. If it doesn't it will cease to exist.
5 posted on Friday, January 10, 2014 3:30:25 PM by Former Proud Canadian (Cruz/Palin 2016)

quote:

To: Theoria

See how tough he is in prison.

Then again, do these gangs types get street cred for knockout attacks?

7 posted on Friday, January 10, 2014 3:31:23 PM by Dilbert San Diego

quote:

He be goin’ all gangsta.

I say try him as an adult.

8 posted on Friday, January 10, 2014 3:32:31 PM by F15Eagle (1Jn4:15;5:4-5,11-13;Mt27:50-54;Mk15:33-34;Jn3:17-18,6:69,11:25,14:6,20:31;Ro10:8-11;1Tm2:5-6;Ti3:4-7)

quote:

Ghetto rat criminal needs killing.

12 posted on Friday, January 10, 2014 3:34:13 PM by carriage_hill (Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading.)

quote:

We seriously need to bring back flogging. Pain is a great natural disincentive. As it is, juvenile criminals get slaps on the wrist until they finally commit a crime serious enough to get locked away for decades. A couple hundred lashes for the first robbery would scare a lot away from committing more crimes.

17 posted on Friday, January 10, 2014 3:38:59 PM by Hugin

quote:

Am I the only one who sees a very distinct pattern of both Obama and Holder accepting this kind of behavior from blacks? If the one almighty can comment about Travon Martin after he attacked GZ then he should be able to simply say that these Knock out games are wrong and should be prosecuted as the race/hate crimes they are.

I'm not holding my breath. These punks are the next generation of the new black panthers. Give them a few years and they will be threatening white people trying to vote too. We can hope by then we will have an attorney general who will prosecute threatening and violent black people.
20 posted on Friday, January 10, 2014 3:42:49 PM by oldenuff2no ( .)

Actually, just pretend I bolded this whole thing:

quote:

To: Former Proud Canadian

From a previous thread ...
A bit harsh, but...

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/3106015/posts

I am saddened that the black race has had over 150 years to assimilate into society but for the most part has chosen to be animals.
When 15% of the population commit over 80% of the crime then the experiment is over.
Our ancestors died by the thousands to free them and they show their gratitude by preying on everyone.
I truly wish there had been no slavery. Then instead of being born in the greatest country on earth the blacks would have been born in darkest Africa without a pot to pee in. I really wish the first one had not been brought over.
We feed them, house them, educate them, and give them preferential treatment and they are still too ignorant to grow up.
We are tired of the black race and all the destruction they bring with them. We are tired of them taking and taking and never giving back.
We are going to take our country back one block at a time. So get out of the way.
We will not be victimized by the black race any longer. We will not forget again how like animals they really are.

26 posted on Friday, January 10, 2014 3:46:35 PM by HangnJudge

quote:

To: Hugin

Public flogging. I agree.

They would cry that it’s not civilized, but how is it civilized to have sub-humans roaming the streets attacking people without cause. If it was an animal it would be put down.

Flogging would help KEEP us civilized.

31 posted on Friday, January 10, 2014 3:50:25 PM by JudyinCanada
Comment 35 removed by mod.

quote:

Wonder what he would have done, if during his “happy monkey dance” his victim had fired off a couple of rounds in his direction...
43 posted on Friday, January 10, 2014 4:19:57 PM by Rumplemeyer (The GOP should stand its ground - and fix Bayonets)

quote:

To: carriage_hill

In a civilized society the trash gets disposed of.

46 posted on Friday, January 10, 2014 4:30:24 PM by Two Kids' Dad (((( ))))

cafel
Mar 29, 2010

This post is hurting the economy!

WampaLord posted:

Re: Freep and football.

I wonder how many Freepers minds would be blown to learn that the NFL Network's headquarters is located literally right next door to a huge mosque. I know this because they're both right down the block from my place.

They couldn't handle it, they're the type of people that freak out when Muslims set up a mosque in a nondescript multipurpose building loaned to them by Christian congregations, and the one set up next to the NFL Network's headquarters is a proper mosque with a minaret and everything.

That mosque has actually occasionally had to deal with some Freepish bullshit from local idiots in the past, it's probably for the best that a large-ish website full of assholes isn't aware of them, much less their provocative moves to take over America's favorite sport.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Wonder what Post 35 was that it got removed. Post 26 up there certainly didn't and that one's basically "drat I wish we never gave those dogs blacks a home."

Oh probably just used the word that makes you the real racist.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.
A couple hundred lashes for robbery? I'm not confident the majority of human beings can survive a couple hundred lashes Freepbro, though I'm sure that's your intent because it's just code for "execute black people".

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Living in the city and getting my news from the Internet really insulates me from the latest white panic bullshit that infects cable news from time to time. How weird, ignorant, and fearful do you have to be to think that it's only black teenagers out there being stupid assholes?

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD

Zeroisanumber posted:

Living in the city and getting my news from the Internet really insulates me from the latest white panic bullshit that infects cable news from time to time. How weird, ignorant, and fearful do you have to be to think that it's only black teenagers out there being stupid assholes?

My in laws only watch Fox News, they have it playing every time we go to their house. Listening to them talk about the news is like hearing a radio bulletin from a parallel universe. It seriously feeds on the persecution complex of rich suburban white people who now insist that things are "so much harder for them".

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I'm having one hell of a :psyduck: moment here. I just saw a thread about a fire in Peshawar, with no replies, and went to check who posted it. "musarratullah", huh, that certainly sounds Muslim by Freep standards. Turns out he's a Pakistani freelance journalist, and he literally only posts local news about Peshawar and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to Freep. And it's just... what. why :psyduck:

Obviously I had to check how Freepers react to news articles about Pakistan that don't work backwards from the assumption that all Muslims are deviltrash. And I'm sad to say that mostly they ignore it. There's lots of threads with no replies, some with only one that usually says "well Muslims are deviltrash, so...", and a couple that are more interesting. Here's a sample:

She Male Groups divided in KP Province, KP government stop the Registration.

quote:

To: musarratullah

I'm not trying to insult you, but, your posts are UNREADABLE! Most are so difficult to comprehend, that I don't bother. Without a better translation, you are wasting your time.

The best I can guess with this post is that 2 QUEER, transsexual groups are fighting over the presidency of their organization. Who gives a drat? Why post this trash?

15 posted on Mittwoch, 9. November 2011 12:44:50 by Mister Da (The mark of a wise man is not what he knows, but what he knows he doesn't know!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

I am just surprised they are not throwing these people from towers in Pockystan....

You know like sharia instructs them to.

21 posted on Mittwoch, 9. November 2011 17:56:50 by GraceG

Eid Ul Azha at door, no buyer at livestock market

quote:

OK I admit ignorance.

What holiday are they celebrating? What religion? What do you do when you "sacrifice" a whole cow? I thought cows were sacred in India?

5 posted on Sonntag, 30. Oktober 2011 05:19:32 by ZOOKER ( Exploring the fine line between cynicism and outright depression)

After 3 months , blast effected traders still wait for compensation in peshawar

quote:

No disrespect musarrat and I don't speak Urdu or Pushtu etc

I do speak Portuguese and Spanish and a little Italian and of course ...deep south USA English

But its affected or affected...not effect...in the manner of

usage you emloyed..I think

Effect is usually used as a noun and affect......as a verb....

Rare exceptions...

Stay safe my man

2 posted on Freitag, 27. Dezember 2013 11:47:47 by wardaddy (wifey instructed me today to grow chapter president beard back again....i wonder why?)

:3: the chillest freeper

2 suicide jackets founds in Peshawar

quote:

Live by islam die by islam ( small i used to denote disrespect),

2 posted on Sonntag, 27. Oktober 2013 03:36:02 by samadams2000 (Someone important make......The Call!)

Blind family living in bad conditions

quote:

Must be the will of Allah.

4 posted on Donnerstag, 17. November 2011 08:30:51 by Boogieman

But the best part is that this guy's threads seem to exist in such a weird obscure corner of Freep that you read stuff like this surprisingly often (see also the chill guy above):

Blast occurred in Shabqadar near police check post, 1 died 1 injured.

quote:

Morning,
That achieved nothing.
Prayers for the affected.
Thanks for posting.

Regards

2 posted on Samstag, 12. November 2011 12:00:58 by moose07 (The truth will out, one day.)

By the way, click here to go to the quoted guy's user page. Do it. You won't regret it.

Anyway. I still don't understand what musarratullah is doing. I just know it's really cool that he's doing it. I'll leave you with this back-and-forth from Militants take Mobile from the People at Sheikhan:

quote:

The very least you could do here on Free Republic is tell us where the heck ON EARTH this occured!!

3 posted on Donnerstag, 10. November 2011 06:43:25 by AmericanInTokyo (Mr. Cain: Back on message now; let the rest of us ferret out the gutter crap who planted that smear)

quote:

To: AmericanInTokyo

Sheikhan City is situated in District Chiniot in Punjab province of Pakistan.

4 posted on Donnerstag, 10. November 2011 06:46:54 by RitchieAprile
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

To: RitchieAprile

They should not have cell phones in Pakistan anyway.

5 posted on Donnerstag, 10. November 2011 07:15:46 by 353FMG (.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

Now THAT's the Freep I know and loathe.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Wonder if Freep knows that both India and Pakistan have enough nuclear weapons to obliterate each other?

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Obama, U.S. leaders walk delicate line on Ariel Sharon statements

Obama offered his condolences on the death of Ariel Sharon.

quote:

To: ColdOne
Perhaps we could clap our hands for 60 seconds like was done for the non-martyr Mandela.

What America has up front and visible to represent this endangered nation is a gaggle of psychos. You have to wonder who has to tie the shoelaces for the imbecilic girlyman who haunts the White Hut.

Perhaps Barry should just enter a closet, assume a fetal position and suck his thumb for three more years. The catastrophe will continue and he won’t miss a thing.

4 posted on 1/11/2014 11:19:53 AM by IbJensen (Liberals are like Slinkies, good for nothing, but you smile as you push them down the stairs.)

quote:

To: DoughtyOne
Don't know what to make of this.
My first impression is that he can't say amuthing for whatever reason

zero's a glory hound and there is no glory to be gotten (apparently) by praising Sharon.

Alternatively, just as any and all muzzies, he hates Israel and is dancing on Sharon's grave.

6 posted on 1/11/2014 11:22:15 AM by knarf (I say things that are true .. I have no proof .. but they're true.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

To: ColdOne
Ya know, Bibi and Ariel Sharon make 0bama look like a pu$$y. Must drive the narcissist crazy.
5.56mm

10 posted on 1/11/2014 11:26:43 AM by M Kehoe

quote:

To: All
When Castro kicks there will be no ‘delicate line’. The panegyric will flow effortlessly and sincererly from the demagogue’s lips.

11 posted on 1/11/2014 11:27:37 AM by pluvmantelo (Disqus seems to be taking longer than usual. Reload?)

Israel Will Offer Young Women “Free Abortions”

quote:

To: NYer
I wonder if foreign aid to Israel could be cut off under the Hyde Amendment.

3 posted on 1/11/2014 10:56:39 AM by gscc
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

To: M Kehoe
I seem to remember something about sacrificing children to Molech in this region. What ever happened to those people?

8 posted on 1/11/2014 11:01:12 AM by Viennacon
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

Israel, of all places. This really surpises me. I mean, they mention the Holocaust at every opportunity; and then they sanction this, a holocaust of the most innocent among them?

They should cease mentioning the Holocaust at all after this.

9 posted on 1/11/2014 11:04:20 AM by ought-six ( Multiculturalism is national suicide, and political correctness is the cyanide capsule.)

quote:

You have to remember that Muzzies and Leftist worship at the altar of Death and Destruction.

The more innocent the blood they take the better they feel.

It’s very much like the pagan cultures that sacrificed their children to Molech, some volcano god, or the gods the Maya worshiped.

A bunch of throwbacks if I ever did see.

I hope the rabbis take these murderers to task.

16 posted on 1/11/2014 11:15:30 AM by Jack Hydrazine (Pubbies = national collectivists; Dems = international collectivists; me = independent conservative)

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

Man they don't bother to hold on to their principles for a second do they? We need to support Israel at any cost and no matter what - WE SHOULD STOP GIVING ALL MONEY TO ISRAEL BECAUSE OF ABORTIONS.

the floor is baklava
May 4, 2003

SHAME

ChaosSamusX posted:

Man they don't bother to hold on to their principles for a second do they? We need to support Israel at any cost and no matter what - WE SHOULD STOP GIVING ALL MONEY TO ISRAEL BECAUSE OF ABORTIONS.

That's the thing about people who believe in nothing but absolutes; any complexity just mucks up the works of their duct-taped-together view of the world.

quote:

OK I admit ignorance.

What holiday are they celebrating? What religion? What do you do when you "sacrifice" a whole cow? I thought cows were sacred in India?

5 posted on Sonntag, 30. Oktober 2011 05:19:32 by ZOOKER ( Exploring the fine line between cynicism and outright depression)

I love how the answer to his first question is at the start of the thread title.

Freep: I admit ignorance.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
That freeper opining on laying off the holocaust references is great considering how they frequently use it to compare the persecution of the white Christian man in Obama's America :qq:

cafel
Mar 29, 2010

This post is hurting the economy!

ChaosSamusX posted:

Though it pains me to do so I'm actually going to defend the Freepers here. If they held on to the principle of unswerving loyalty to Israel you could accuse them of the exact same thing only with the topics reversed. If two principles collide it's not crazy that the one you happen to place more value on wins out. You can be more nuanced and work out a more complex stance on issues, but if you do that with too many things your opponents are liable to point out that your a spineless hypocrite that's willing to bend all your beliefs to rationalize contradictory opinions.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Colorado pot shops likely targets of cartels, say experts

quote:

To: Brad from Tennessee
Holder likes none of this.

I’d say if there are “cartel hits” on such stores it’s likely in fact it was HOLDER’S GUYS.

Like Fast & Furious, yup.

OH SURE THE HITS WILL BE FROM “CARTELS”.

GayMuzzie is mobbed up on the sly with the Sinaloa.

If someone bursts in and robs these places and kills people inside, I’d say it’s the DOJ, even if they’re not in uniform.

10 posted on 1/11/2014 1:02:56 PM by gaijin

This guy is onto something....

quote:

To: Brad from Tennessee
The joint is the Girl Scout Cookie of the future. I can see it now, little girls showing up at the door selling refer. They can also have a line of accessories, bongs, lighters, pipes and rolling papers.

17 posted on 1/11/2014 1:12:08 PM by ImJustAnotherOkie (zerogottago)

Rick Santorum warns fellow Republicans: ‘We live in a bubble’ :ironicat:

No one can figure out who Santorum is talking to...

quote:

To: DoughtyOne
Is he talking about the party or the Republican voters? It was hard to tell from the OP

10 posted on 1/11/2014 10:29:01 AM by GeronL (Extra Large Cheesy Over-Stuffed Hobbit)

quote:

To: Drew68
One flaw: Does Santorum think the night time television represents society or is even relevant?

Talk about being in a bubble.

15 posted on 1/11/2014 10:35:11 AM by raybbr (I weep over my sons' future in this Godforsaken country.)

I don't live in a bubble. I listen to RUSH!

quote:

He does. We tend to forget that blacks used to be overwhelmingly Republican...today, a black Republican is an anomaly.

Our programs are better, we are LOUSY at expressing them. Limbaugh does a good job as he describes how conservatism really helps people.

23 posted on 1/11/2014 10:42:08 AM by SoFloFreeper

quote:

To: raybbr
People who still watch ANYTHING on broadcast TV are irrelevant. If they vote, they will vote as they always have. They cannot be reached.

26 posted on 1/11/2014 10:45:33 AM by Arthur McGowan

This guy really hates Obamacare and the EPA.

quote:

A conservative populist platform like Newt Gingrich's Contract with America would probably appeal to the hard-working, law-abiding people Rick Santorum is talking about.
- Repeal Obamacare
- Balance the federal budget
- Appoint conservative judges
- Reduce the power of federal agencies like EPA
- Close the border
- Mandate e-verify
- Cancel Obama's "DREAM" act enacted by executive order
- Cancel all Obama executive orders
- No more "nation building"
- Eliminate foreign aid to dictators
- Repeal Obamacare
- Balance the federal budget
- Appoint conservative judges
- Reduce the power of federal agencies like EPA

28 posted on 1/11/2014 10:46:44 AM by Menehune56 ("Let them hate so long as they fear" (Oderint Dum Metuant), Lucius Accius (170 BC - 86 BC))

quote:

He said it is a failure of empathy that has led Republicans to spend too much time talking negatively — “cut this, cut that” — focused on facts and figures, pie charts and bar graphs, while Democrats talk more compellingly in stories and images that are the way most people receive information.
Dems lie with those stories...It's why last year they were all looking for the young family with the blond innocent child that was denied healthcare... Course they didn't find it...

It's the same tactic dems used years ago to push through horrible legislation on 'the homeless'... all based on lies. Lies the lined the pockets of the Homeless Industry but didn't do crap for people on the streets. We don't need to follow the ways of liars...

36 posted on 1/11/2014 10:59:47 AM by GOPJ ("Remember who the real enemy is... ")

How can I buy shares in this "Homeless Industry"?

Most of the rest of that thread is people saying that Republican need to change their message to basically 'cut everything' and Santorum doesn't understand this because it's what the people want. They don't understand the bubble at all.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I was selected for my skill.

quote:

Our programs are better, we are LOUSY at expressing them. Limbaugh does a good job as he describes how conservatism really helps people.

I love when freep posts are literally indistinguishable from high level Republican strategy memos.

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?
WHY YOUNG BLACK MALES ARE NOT GRADUATING HIGH SCHOOL

Hoo boy, here we go.

quote:

To: ilovesarah2012
Too busy knocking old women to the pavement???? Killing old men for pocket change??? Too stupid????? I give up…..what’s the answer?

3 posted on 1/11/2014 8:14:47 AM by Doc Savage ("I've shot people I like a lot more,...for a lot less!" Raylan Givins)

quote:

To: Doc Savage
“what’s the answer?”

A teacher told me he publically complemented a black male on his excellent performance. The other blacks beat him up so badly he was out several days. When he came back he never participated or turned in any work again. None of the black males turned in any work either. (This is approximately what he said. I don’t recall the exact wording.) When he talked to them about their performance they said if they did the work they’d be playing white.

You can’t overcome that sort of cultural view. Not when it’s viciously self-enforced.

5 posted on 1/11/2014 8:18:48 AM by Gen.Blather
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

They can’t figure out how to keep there pants from falling down. I don’t blame them. I wouldn’t go to school if my pants kept falling down.

6 posted on 1/11/2014 8:19:02 AM by Awgie (truth is always stranger than fiction)

quote:

They were better off before Brown v. Board of Education.

13 posted on 1/11/2014 8:25:10 AM by Cowboy Bob (They are called "Liberals" because the word "parasite" was already taken.)

quote:

- “Certain” ethnic groups were born and are still born today with a brain that is only 85% of the size of other humans.

- You may not think that is “fair” or “PC” to say that - but it is alleged to be because others had a much higher intake of meat proteins early in their evolving history.

- Note that has not changed over time and neither have alleged “modern humans” from certain regions changed in their pigmentation over time and/or since they allegedly migrated North.

- Some of those individuals excel in intelligence and abilities - but they are the exception. Both you and I know of some that do; they reject the tribal victimhood and violence/knockout culture of “….maybe a little blow.”

- We might think of a certain surgeon or a certain retired military officer as being among the exceptional.

- Next I shall explain the Islamics: They are insane. Period.

41 posted on 1/11/2014 8:51:05 AM by devolve ("He's just 'too talented' to do what 'ordinary people' do." "Barry of Bungle" "Homo Electus")

quote:

Low IQ, destructive homelife, peer pressure to not do well academically, violent lifestyle.

Not racism or school spending.

68 posted on 1/11/2014 10:10:12 AM by I want the USA back (Media: completely irresponsible traitors. Complicit in the destruction of our country.)

quote:

To: DuncanWaring
It would be wonderful it it weren’t 1) expensive and 2) lost on the self-failing youts.

“Yo homie! What’s “Irony?” Is that what I do whens I sees a po po?? I runny.....”

85 posted on 1/11/2014 12:02:18 PM by Cyber Liberty (H.L. Mencken: "The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 84 | View Replies]
Just pretend I bolded this whole thing

quote:

It literally is racist to acknowledge, but a much higher percentage of blacks are losers. They lack self control, intelligence and work ethic (lazy).

I grew up believing it was just culture and the way our society (USA) had treated blacks. Then I got an expanded world view. It started with a friend of mine from Peru. He talked about how horribly lazy blacks were in his country. It stunned me. Is it genetic? Looking around the world where the evil White Americans and Europeans have had little impact and have actually tried to help (Haiti, Africa, etc) backs up the view that there is a problem with a vast majority of blacks and it has ZERO to do with non-blacks.

I hate this reality. I don’t want to believe that we are all this different on a genetic scale, but what else really explains it?

What can really be done to help people of Black ancestry? It is not a 100% reality. I have known smart, self-disciplined blacks through the years. Many I consider smarter and more disciplined than myself. Unfortunately, they are a tiny percentage of the black population.

I really hate thinking abortionist like Margaret Sanger could have the only solution. (reduce the gene pool of angry violent and dumb blacks to improve the overall race) Abortion is evil. So, what else can be done to help blacks as a hole to catch up with others? (thus, also helping to reduce their burden on the rest of society) Science and DNA manipulation? Education, EBT cards, welfare and affirmative action don’t work in most cases.

It is very frustrating and heartbreaking.

87 posted on 1/11/2014 12:05:31 PM by FreeAtlanta (Liberty or Big Government - you can't have both.)
This too

quote:

To: coloradan
"Bell Curve"
Ditto. Both sides of the political spectrum offer false solutions to a problem that is nature caused. Liberals are still going off about "white racism" and "white privilege" holding back the poor and "oppressed" minorities.

Conservatives think that putting these people in "good" schools and showing them the merits of free-market capitalism will convert the class of people who are quite happy to fleece their fellow Americans so they can sit around, get fat, and crank out imbecile after imbecile. Nothing but sterilization will work.

96 posted on 1/11/2014 4:08:51 PM by driftless2
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 50 | View Replies]

:smithicide:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I'm going to be a super-DnD Internet Warrior for a moment by saying that if someone said this to me on the street:

quote:

- “Certain” ethnic groups were born and are still born today with a brain that is only 85% of the size of other humans.

- You may not think that is “fair” or “PC” to say that - but it is alleged to be because others had a much higher intake of meat proteins early in their evolving history.

- Note that has not changed over time and neither have alleged “modern humans” from certain regions changed in their pigmentation over time and/or since they allegedly migrated North.

- Some of those individuals excel in intelligence and abilities - but they are the exception. Both you and I know of some that do; they reject the tribal victimhood and violence/knockout culture of “….maybe a little blow.”

- We might think of a certain surgeon or a certain retired military officer as being among the exceptional.

- Next I shall explain the Islamics: They are insane. Period.

41 posted on 1/11/2014 8:51:05 AM by devolve ("He's just 'too talented' to do what 'ordinary people' do." "Barry of Bungle" "Homo Electus")

I would literally punch them in the face.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Getting STORMY on this FRONT.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Zeroisanumber posted:

I'm going to be a super-DnD Internet Warrior for a moment by saying that if someone said this to me on the street:

Then we'd all laugh at the guy crying about playing the knockout game for realsies.

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"
Ramped up to the trifecta of eugenics bullshit, forced sterilizations, and pondering some kind of "solution" to black high school kids p. quick there freep. Even for you that's plenty more and plenty worse. All that's missing is some out right 88/14 crap.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

quote:

The Daily Mail is nothing but crap. Please refrain from posting their material in the news forum.

2 posted on January 11, 2014 at 12:59:51 PM PST by Admin Moderator

OH poo poo SON

quote:

To: Uncle Chip
Hardly a day passes without a story posted from The Daily Mail, accompanied by a post or two about why we’re not getting the story in the US press. Sure seems an arbitrary policy if, in fact, it is.

13 posted on January 11, 2014 at 1:25:08 PM PST by EDINVA

quote:

To: Admin Moderator; Uncle Chip
Whoa there, AM. I REALLY like the Daily Mail material posted here. FRiends find great news and human interest items there that simply don’t get published in the MSM in the States. Why do you say it is “crap”?

14 posted on January 11, 2014 at 1:26:43 PM PST by ProtectOurFreedom

quote:

To: EDINVA; Admin Moderator
Hardly a day passes without a story posted from The Daily Mail, accompanied by a post or two about why we’re not getting the story in the US press.
I agree. The Daily Mail publishes many credible news stories which the U.S. press ignores. There have been many, many stories originating in the States posted here that were from the Daily Mail, prompting Freepers to say "Why is it we have to go to the British news sources to find out what's going on here?"

22 posted on January 11, 2014 at 1:52:09 PM PST by Jeff Chandler (Obamacare: You can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.)

quote:

To: Cringing Negativism Network
Who decides what is “crap” and what is “news”?

BS

26 posted on January 11, 2014 at 2:05:54 PM PST by bigbob (The best way to get a bad law repealed is to enforce it strictly. Abraham Lincoln)

quote:

To: Admin Moderator
but the LAT and NYT are ok? Srsly, that’s more a than a little arbitrary.

28 posted on January 11, 2014 at 2:09:14 PM PST by JohnBrowdie (http://forum.stink-eye.net)

quote:

To: bigbob
Dan Rather

30 posted on January 11, 2014 at 2:10:45 PM PST by will of the people

quote:

To: deport
I’ll take the Daily Mail over WaPo any day...

32 posted on January 11, 2014 at 2:12:19 PM PST by Timber Rattler (Just say NO! to RINOS and the GOP-E)

quote:

To: PapaBear3625
I love DM. Lot’s of news stories the Brits pick up that the US ignores!

34 posted on January 11, 2014 at 2:16:25 PM PST by BunnySlippers (I LOVE BULL MARKETS . . .)

quote:

To: Admin Moderator; Jim Robinson; Uncle Chip; xzins
The Daily Mail is nothing but crap. Please refrain from posting their material in the news forum.
Is this the official position of Free Republic?

The Daily Mail is one of the few places in the world that doesn't cow-tow to Obama and his minions.

Are you sure you didn't mean the Daily Telegraph?

I would agree that the Daily Telegraph is a worthless rag, but I REALLY like the Daily Mail!

37 posted on January 11, 2014 at 2:22:32 PM PST by P-Marlowe (There can be no Victory without a fight and no battle without wounds)

quote:

To: Cringing Negativism Network; Admin Moderator

This is not "National Enquirer". This is a conservative, mainstream, British paper.
42 posted on January 11, 2014 at 2:31:31 PM PST by PapaBear3625 (You don't notice it's a police state until the police come for you.)

quote:

To: BunnySlippers
I try to check out the DM website daily. They always seem to have a really interesting story the MSM ignored or some amazing pictures.

43 posted on January 11, 2014 at 2:34:45 PM PST by matt04 (I)

quote:

To: TurboZamboni; Admin Moderator; Jim Robinson; Uncle Chip; xzins
If not the Daily Mail, then what do we consider legitimate news sources here on Free Republic?
ABCNBCCBSWASHINGTONPOSTNYTIMESAPREUTERS?

If the Daily Mail has no place in the News Forum because its crap, then why in the heck do we allow any stories in the News Forum?

Where else can we expect to get real news?

45 posted on January 11, 2014 at 2:42:56 PM PST by P-Marlowe (There can be no Victory without a fight and no battle without wounds)

quote:

To: BunnySlippers
The Daily Mail is criticizing the President and we all need to get along now. #theteapartyisdangerous #thisissarahpalin_duhduhduh

:)

47 posted on January 11, 2014 at 2:46:11 PM PST by AppyPappy (Obama: What did I not know and when did I not know it?)

McAlister
Nov 3, 2002

by exmarx
There is a fun chapter in The Mis-Measure of Man about historic attempts to prove racial/gender superiority due to brain size. A guy who did this put together an extensive collection of skulls that is still intact today. Now his basic premise was bullshit for a variety of reasons. Size of brain is not strongly correlated with intelligence. Einstein is not a stupid man but he did have an unusually small brain. Plenty of Pygmy people have been tested with high intelligence despite smaller brains. Men of all races have structures in their skulls that help handle blows to the head ( you lucky guys ) including thicker skulls, more padding around the brain, and larger spaces around blood vessels in the brain filled with cushioning fluid, etc. Various parts of the brain aren't used in thinking at all and can even be removed without inhibiting mental processes.

But anywho, even ignoring that only a small part of the brain is actually used for thinking his study was still bullshit because when his skull collection was re-measured using modern tools it was revealed that his measurements were consistently off in a manner that supported his political agenda. He was recording volume by filling the skulls with grain then pouring the grains into a volumetric flask. Depending on how tightly packed the grains in the skull was and how loosely packed in the flask you could distort the measurements. Because the study was not double blind he knew the gender and ethnicity of each skull as he measured it so he had a desire for it to be larger or smaller than it actually was.

Nobody is a using him of falsifying anything. But you can measure the impact of his subconscious desires in the differences between the actual size of the skulls in each group and his measurements of them. A few extra shakes to settle the skull grains in one group results in a consistently higher measure. Extra care tamping down the flask grains of another group likewise results in a consistently lower measure. So various groups would consistently be measured either above or below their actual skull size to a degree that matched their social/economic rankings at the time.

He wanted so badly to be able to ground social prejudice in scientific reality. A historic freeper if you will.

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

cafel posted:

Though it pains me to do so I'm actually going to defend the Freepers here. If they held on to the principle of unswerving loyalty to Israel you could accuse them of the exact same thing only with the topics reversed. If two principles collide it's not crazy that the one you happen to place more value on wins out. You can be more nuanced and work out a more complex stance on issues, but if you do that with too many things your opponents are liable to point out that your a spineless hypocrite that's willing to bend all your beliefs to rationalize contradictory opinions.

That's a fair point. However, I was mainly referring to the all-or-nothing nature of Freep opinions (ie, that all aid should be withdraws in response to a single somewhat non-controversial policy.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Zeroisanumber posted:

What does it say about whites if this guy admits that black people are born with "85% of the brain capacity", but only fail at being rich and successful geniuses because of what he thinks is "black culture"?

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
"Please stop posting this garbage newspaper full of stupid bullshit" - a mod

"But I like the things it says so I'm not going to listen to you" - an old man who thinks he's got one up on another old dude equipped with a banhammer

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
"The Daily Mail is complete garbage, nothing it says is true"

"UH but it reports things I never read anywhere else, so it must be true"

and then the mod slowly begins bleeding from the ears and nose.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Tatum Girlparts posted:

"The Daily Mail is complete garbage, nothing it says is true"

"UH but it reports things I never read anywhere else, so it must be true"

and then the mod slowly begins bleeding from the ears and nose.

That's assuming the mods on that shitheap are any more self-aware than the average freep poster.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
And then everyone stood and clapped.

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.
This is Freep-esque: I was in line to check out at the grocery store, and while being checked out the guy in front of me made a snide comment about how "well" things were made in China, and went on to comment (and this is verbatim) - "We should have got rid of them after Korea."

The cashier and I talked about it after the guy was gone, but should I have said something directly to the guy? The cashier wasn't asian or anything, but I honestly could barely believe that he said that in public, and completely casually. "Oh, it's supposed to be warm tomorrow. Good day to murder every Chinese person, you know."

[edit]My instinct was not to say anything, because when you're to the point of advocating genocide, you might just be a lost cause.

BUSH 2112 fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Jan 12, 2014

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

BUSH 2112 posted:

This is Freep-esque: I was in line to check out at the grocery store, and while being checked out the guy in front of me made a snide comment about how "well" things were made in China, and went on to comment (and this is verbatim) - "We should have got rid of them after Korea."

The cashier and I talked about it after the guy was gone, but should I have said something directly to the guy? The cashier wasn't asian or anything, but I honestly could barely believe that he said that in public, and completely casually. "Oh, it's supposed to be warm tomorrow. Good day to murder every Chinese person, you know."

Probably best you didn't say anything. It wouldn't have changed any minds and couldn't lead to anything good.

isildur
May 31, 2000

BattleDroids: Flashpoint OH NO! Dekker! IS DOWN! THIS IS Glitch! Taking Command! THIS IS Glich! Taking command! OH NO! Glitch! IS DOWN! THIS IS Medusa! Taking command! THIS IS Medusa! Taking command! OH NO! Medusa IS DOWN!

Soon to be part of the Battletech Universe canon.

Freep posted:

“Certain” ethnic groups were born and are still born today with a brain that is only 85% of the size of other humans.
That has to be a troll. Django Unchained was not a how-to guide, goddammit.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

isildur posted:

That has to be a troll. Django Unchained was not a how-to guide, goddammit.

Yeah, about that movie and what freep consensus on it was...

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Captain_Maclaine posted:

That's assuming the mods on that shitheap are any more self-aware than the average freep poster.

They aren't. The mods there are also shitheaps.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Georgia Peach posted:

Probably best you didn't say anything. It wouldn't have changed any minds and couldn't lead to anything good.

I'm really curious about the Korea comment though. The war was a stalemate because of China's entry. I guess he subscribed to the nuke China for entering the war philosophy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I'm sure freepers are big fans of Phrenology.

"Look at Obama! He clearly has the skull of homosexual petty criminal! But you see those bumps on the side of Cruz's head? The exact same ones as Washington".

• Locked thread