Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WanderingKid
Feb 27, 2005

lives here...
Not many goons play the game on MT. The ones that do play with the 4chan guys so if you want to come over you should apply to No Fun Allowed and type "dgkk/sa" in your application. Most of the 4chan people are pretty much like goons except they couldn't be arsed to pay 10 bux.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smornstein
Nov 4, 2012
Since i can finally run it i decided to give this a try and it's actually really fun so far but is it one of those games that ends up being Pay to Win at some point? Also i noticed something about an Elite status that apparently requires an optional subscription but is it really worth it it didn't say how much it was so i pretty much ignored it.

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

Smornstein posted:

Since i can finally run it i decided to give this a try and it's actually really fun so far but is it one of those games that ends up being Pay to Win at some point? Also i noticed something about an Elite status that apparently requires an optional subscription but is it really worth it it didn't say how much it was so i pretty much ignored it.

It's not pay to win at all and I don't think it will be anytime soon; it'd instantly kill off whatever playerbase they had left.

Elite is worth it if you like convenience stuff or are playing a lot (you get double dungeon entries) at 60.

Rynoto
Apr 27, 2009
It doesn't help that I'm fat as fuck, so my face shouldn't be shown off in the first place.
A single month of Elite is perfect for a new 60 just because of the travel book and double reputation turn-ins.

Grakkus
Sep 4, 2011

I just tried the newly released battleground, Kumasylum. It is both aesthetically and mechanically awful and retarded.

I have just picked this up having not played since a few months after release, and I'm finding that a lot more of this weeaboo cutesy poo poo has crept in since then, like the godawful fanart loading screens and now this "babies in the playground" themed battleground. Do Koreans who aren't 12 year old girls actually go for this crap?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Grakkus posted:

I just tried the newly released battleground, Kumasylum. It is both aesthetically and mechanically awful and retarded.

I have just picked this up having not played since a few months after release, and I'm finding that a lot more of this weeaboo cutesy poo poo has crept in since then, like the godawful fanart loading screens and now this "babies in the playground" themed battleground. Do Koreans who aren't 12 year old girls actually go for this crap?

The loading screen stuff is only temporary as part of a terrible contest. In a few months we should have the new dungeons. Which are not cute at all. And yes, Koreans hate this stuff as well. Which is why Kumasylum was removed from their version! Because it was terrible.

Bonby
Jan 13, 2008

Annoying Dog
Been thinking coming back to play Tera again, but I used to be in one if the first goon guilds on one of the PVE servers as a popori berserker named Dogtanian.

Do goons still play this game? If so are they still on MT or did they move to a new server? I see the post above seems to say that goon play in a separate guild now (unless I misunderstood)

WanderingKid
Feb 27, 2005

lives here...
There are only 3 regular goon players on MT that I know of and all of them have their mains in No Fun Allowed (which is a /v/ guild but it too suffers from dwindling numbers). There are maybe 1 or 2 more players that are occasional like Rabazel, though I haven't seen him around for a while now.

There are a further 2 people in DGKK that are currently leveling but they haven't said a word so I don't know whats going on there.

The /v/ and /a/ guilds have low numbers now since most of the serious pvp players went off to join serious pvp guilds, the sperglords and asshats made so many enemies they got run out of town and whats left are the people that are almost "normal". I just idle in a Tera channel on the No Fun Allowed mumble. It has about 5 to 10 regulars per night.

If you want to go to a really active guild, then you probably want to look at Phoenix Rising. They have player filters too but they are goal oriented. They don't really care what forum you come from. Its like this in every game once the swarm of goons has moved on.

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

Grakkus posted:

I haven't played the kumas BG yet but those loading screens are literally deviantart tier poo poo and I might just edit my game to remove them. I wouldn't even mind actually well done backgrounds but no one worth their salt will make one for free.

Sync
Nov 16, 2012

KaneTW posted:

I haven't played the kumas BG yet but those loading screens are literally deviantart tier poo poo and I might just edit my game to remove them. I wouldn't even mind actually well done backgrounds but no one worth their salt will make one for free.

I'm reasonably sure that if memory serves, it's actually (near?) impossible to remove them. It would seem like a straightforward thing to change but I guess not. Which is awful because some of them are just incredibly creepy. There are a few that I like, but for the most part the inclusion of the honorable mentions was a huge mistake. I don't want to see a Castanic holding mistletoe over an Elin :suicide:. The less I'm reminded of those kinds of people the better.

Oh and the Kumas BG sucks if you aren't the kumas. At least so far as I can tell, they're horrendously overpowered and can just wipe an entire raid with a few attacks. Just about the only way to kill them is to disable-lock them, but good luck successfully chaining anything since you can only solo queue. And then they just respawn anyway and come back to murder you again. That said, murdering an entire raid who's desperately failing to chain-stun you is really really really fun.

Sync fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Jan 11, 2014

Grakkus
Sep 4, 2011

The thing with the kumas is that an organised team would beat them every time (which is, of course, the reason that they force you to solo queue for it). The problem is that pubbies are mentally incapable of organising so it's always a shitshow. Even one retarded pubbie can ruin it for you.

ttocs7
Sep 14, 2010
I've been on a blade and soul kick (and have been pretty busy), but I might log in and finish going to 60 on my lancer.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Does Outlaw work exactly how it did when this game launched, with no penalty for killing anyone regardless of character level, or have they switched over toward the korean system where you get increasing penalties for ganking low level people?

Cynic Jester
Apr 11, 2009

Let's put a simile on that face
A dazzling simile
Twinkling like the night sky
This game has a battleground called Kum - asylum? Well then.

GaylordButts
Feb 19, 2009

Countblanc posted:

Does Outlaw work exactly how it did when this game launched, with no penalty for killing anyone regardless of character level, or have they switched over toward the korean system where you get increasing penalties for ganking low level people?

Anyone of any level can kill an Outlaw without penalty. Outlaws gain Infamy from killing people lower than them in level, restricting their ability to remove Outlaw status.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Cynic Jester posted:

This game has a battleground called Kum - asylum? Well then.

Kuma / asylum. :v: But sure, cum asylum is hilarious too!

Sarah Cenia
Apr 2, 2008

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
I wanted to play as a Mystic this time around 'cause I always go with Priest in MMOs, but after looking at the skills of both, it sounds like combat and leveling would be both super boring and frustrating, with the mote system.
The auras seem very useful, but I don't think I could take having only a couple of attacks and a crappy totem...I don't know.
You think It'll be possible to retain my sanity since I'll be playing alongside a Lancer friend the entire time?
Is it really worth it in the end, or am I gonna be standing around just being an aura in higher-level dungeons?

Sarah Cenia fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Jan 14, 2014

Bonby
Jan 13, 2008

Annoying Dog
Also I forgot to ask, I quit back in the day because levelling past level 26 was getting incredibly boring and grindy, this was really back when the game was first released however, has this improved in any way?
I know I could also just go take a elite sub for the daily exp bonus if I enjoy the game enough.

To be honest not too many games let me play a a hilarious cat/dog race that wields a massive sword so that might be more than enough for me to go back.

Mewnie
Apr 2, 2011

clean dogge
is a
happy dogge
Mystics make your DPS walking gods and if the party isn't mouth-breathing retards, I'll take a mystic over a priest. Priests have some nice buffs/debuffs, but they're more reactive- healing stupidity as I like to look at it.

I guess I'm biased since I played a Mystic- it sucks leveling solo, but teamed up with one or more players is great.

Sync
Nov 16, 2012

BobbyBaudoin posted:

Also I forgot to ask, I quit back in the day because levelling past level 26 was getting incredibly boring and grindy, this was really back when the game was first released however, has this improved in any way?
I know I could also just go take a elite sub for the daily exp bonus if I enjoy the game enough.

To be honest not too many games let me play a a hilarious cat/dog race that wields a massive sword so that might be more than enough for me to go back.

I'm not sure about the leveling as compared to release because I didn't play at release; but popori slayer is the goddamn best, I main one and it's amazing.

Mewnie posted:

Mystics make your DPS walking gods and if the party isn't mouth-breathing retards, I'll take a mystic over a priest. Priests have some nice buffs/debuffs, but they're more reactive- healing stupidity as I like to look at it.

I guess I'm biased since I played a Mystic- it sucks leveling solo, but teamed up with one or more players is great.

This used to be true before the energy stars buff to priest. Now, both are perfectly viable as healers and buffs to the party. Mystic, as I've been told since I havn't played one myself, is incredibly boring in PvE. You stand there and people use your auras, requiring no action on your part. Maybe you drop a ball every once in a while. Maybe the run you happen to be doing requires you to do 1 cleanse or something. But other than that your DPS shouldn't really be getting hit much and you shouldn't need to do really anything else. Titanic wrath is good but it's radius is too small to be consistently hitting more than a couple people and I've been told it's horrible on your mana for a class that already has mana issues. You could almost accomplish the same thing by sitting in the middle of the room and literally alt-tabbing. It's apparently that simple. In PvP they are much interesting as they are an offensive debuffing class that has some depth. But in PvE, nope.

With priest, energy stars gives you an enormous attack speed and damage buff that now, post-buff, affects the entire party. That buff combined with 10% triple nemesis endurance debuff on the boss combined with mana charge and a glyphed restorative burst to replenish the groups mana, makes them just as good, if not better in some cases, than a mystic. For example, warriors have very high base crit rate. Since crit rate (probably) has diminishing returns, a priest would be better suited to buffing a warrior. This doesn't mean a mystic isn't helpful to a warrior; obviously you don't crit every hit and really you still crit at best 30% of the time, so a doubled crit rate is still very good, but like I said, diminishing returns.

One thing to note is that in random pugs, mystics are generally better. Since you have to do almost nothing but turn the correct auras on and not die, it's very easy to do things right. With priest, you need to use energy stars and mana charge every 20-25 seconds and triple nemesis every 7 seconds or less. Obviously, a pug will be much less likely to do this right, oftentimes people sadly don't know that they need to be using nemesis and mana charge to help the party, and the occassional moron won't even use energy stars. That said, playing a priest is obviously much more entertaining in most cases in PvE. In addition to those 3 things, you need to keep your party healed so it can be a fair amount to keep up with.

Also mystic leveling is probably the worst leveling in the game. Since you plan to level with a friend, you should be fine though.

Sync fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Jan 15, 2014

WanderingKid
Feb 27, 2005

lives here...
Leveling is super easy now because of avatar weapons. Every 6 levels you get access to a special weapon that can be enchanted cheaply and easily and which has close to 100% crit chance on monsters of a similar level to you. Critters explode and its glorious.

Mystic vs Priest? Without going into the skillsets and the cumulative effect of nerfs/buffs to either class over the past year, I'll just say this:

Make a Priest. The class actually has a coherent design philosophy.

WanderingKid fucked around with this message at 13:15 on Jan 15, 2014

WanderingKid
Feb 27, 2005

lives here...
At this point, I would highly recommend new players to apply to No Fun Allowed. You will automatically be accepted if you put "DGKK/SA" in your application message and the only rule is don't be a spergin mervin.

I think I'm the only officer in DGKK that even bothers to log in now and the roster is almost completely full of inactives. I cannot remove inactive players since I am not guild leader and we are at 297/300 members, 290 of which I don't even recognize (which gives you some idea of when these people last logged in). I couldn't even add new members even if it were a good idea.

I don't want to invite anymore players to a guild that is dead for all intents and purposes.

There are a few people leveling in DGKK right now, but I would suggest you guys just move to NFA where you can make first contact with a mysterious alien race known as humans. Theres more people on throughout the day to answer questions and provide assistance.

WanderingKid fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Jan 15, 2014

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

I'm just a bit busy ATM, I can toss you guild lead if you want.

WanderingKid
Feb 27, 2005

lives here...

KaneTW posted:

I'm just a bit busy ATM, I can toss you guild lead if you want.

It doesn't really matter at this point. All but 1 of my characters are in other guilds (mainly NFA). And the only reason I still have a Berzerker in DGKK is because its the only active officer.

Getting my Warrior into Phoenix Rising pretty much confirmed theres bundles of life in this game, but you wont see it if you join a dead guild with 0 contacts in your friends list. They have 25 to 55 people online every day, in every timezone.

Rip DGKK. Its time to switch off the machine.

WanderingKid fucked around with this message at 13:29 on Jan 15, 2014

Gerblyn
Apr 4, 2007

"TO BATTLE!"
Fun Shoe

Achtane posted:

I wanted to play as a Mystic this time around 'cause I always go with Priest in MMOs, but after looking at the skills of both, it sounds like combat and leveling would be both super boring and frustrating, with the mote system.
The auras seem very useful, but I don't think I could take having only a couple of attacks and a crappy totem...I don't know.
You think It'll be possible to retain my sanity since I'll be playing alongside a Lancer friend the entire time?
Is it really worth it in the end, or am I gonna be standing around just being an aura in higher-level dungeons?

Playing a mystic alongside a lancer sounds awful. Mystic DPS is bad, Lancer DPS is bad, so fights will take ages and the Lancer will hardly take any damage so most of the time you won't even need to pay attention to their health. On the upside, you will probably never have to queue to enter dungeons so that's something I guess...

I haven't played in a few months though, so maybe these new weapons will make the low DPS thing go away?

WanderingKid
Feb 27, 2005

lives here...
Lancer DPS is good. Lancer is one of the best classes to level with because they can mobgrind easily and tank queues are pretty much instant, otherwise your healer buddy will be waiting 30 minutes to an hour for dungeon instance matching.

You can think of Lancers as front facing DPS with aggro generating skills + a shield block with no cooldown (to ensure bosses alway face them and don't move around so much).

Wallop, Lockdown Blow and Spring Attack hit like trucks. The "DPS" classes end up doing more damage when they can attack from behind since they benefit from massive damage multipliers when using Savage, Acrimonious and Focused crystals.

How do you attack from behind consistently? You have a Lancer make sure the boss is always facing them.

Clairetic
Nov 3, 2008

I don't even know my own credit card information.
I've been playing a Warrior with a Mystic companion since about lvl30 and it's been amazing (we're now 58). I'm not really good at dodging/blocking everything perfectly so the heals make it easy to recover and keep fighting, and we can just round up as many mobs as we can aggro without leashing and aoe them down. There's also, as mentioned, the instant dungeon queues, which is nice because if your pubbies are braindead you can just drop out and quest for 15 minutes then try again. Also note that even though my reflexes are bad and I take quite a few hits (rarely enough to actually die), people still comment that I'm one of the better tanks they've had, if only because I keep aggro and hold the boss in one place so they can actually hit it.

It's my understanding that Warrior dps is a little better than lancer (when you go in aggressive stance) but not as good as a dedicated dps - with that in mind, with avatar weapons we both easily killed mobs in 3 hits until about level 52 or so when mob health started to really scale up, making AoEing more efficient. We teamed with a lancer a few times who seemed to have no trouble killing things in 5 seconds either, so you should be fine.

I've also played a mystic more or less solo up to 52, and that was not that bad. Thrall of Wrath makes BAM soloing a breeze every 5 minutes. Your motes make it so you never have downtime and never die unless you aggro too many things at once. It's a little tedious to solo BAMs when ToW is on cooldown, but easy, since you can just chain-summon a thrall of protection and autoattack from a safe distance. In a competent group, it's true, you won't have much to do; just lay eggs everywhere, summon thrall of vengeance/wrath, and heal or cleanse people occasionally. I'd disagree that you could go afk, since you do have to run around a fair bit to dodge boss mechanics, but it's still not that involved. It's a lot more exciting when you're with idiots, because you have to heal a lot more often, kite adds and potentially the boss, and probably attack things yourself in order to finish the dungeon before next Christmas.

Clairetic fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Jan 16, 2014

Bonby
Jan 13, 2008

Annoying Dog
Transfered my level 30 popori berserker over to MT, but sadly the name Dogtanian is already in use, time to spend the next 3 hours on a clever rename.

WanderingKid
Feb 27, 2005

lives here...
Appearance change to a cat and rename it to Mogtanian.

quote:

It's my understanding that Warrior dps is a little better than lancer (when you go in aggressive stance) but not as good as a dedicated dps

That is an old myth that may have been true once but definitely isn't now. Warrior damage is massive but requires you to:

1) build edge on your targets quickly so you can get in more Scythes. To build edge quickly, you can't get hit often or worse, get CCed/knocked down since edge stacks may fall off before you can recover.

2) use Blade Draw as much as possible. There are lots of skills that chain into Blade Draw so if one is on cooldown, your combo changes and you use different openers and setups.

Warrior also has alot of powerlinked glyphs so warrior combos are very fluid rather than rote learned.

Max DPS also requires that you attack from behind with buffs and consumables + use back damage crystals (Acrimonious, Forceful, Savage and Focused). If you need to drop one crystal for mana, drop Forceful for something like Glistening.

If you want to practice, try Reaping Slash at 2 edge stacks i.e.

Combative Strike -> Rain of Blows -> Reaping Slash

This speeds up the animation of Rain of Blows and Reaping Slash and you keep the 2 edge. The Scythe debuff will be applied for 15 seconds. If you Reaping Slash with 3 or more edge, the stacks will fall off.

You can practice building edge by trying to get from 2 to 10 stacks and using Scythe (level 60 skill) before the debuff wears off.

You want most of your hits (especially Blade Draw) to hit from behind. This isn't too hard because Evasive Roll, Rising Fury and Backstab gives back access quickly.

Lancer damage is potentially huge but you don't see it often in pve because they are usually front facing and wearing flat damage/aggro crystals. You'll see Lancers wearing back damage crystals in PvP and then you'll see how badly Lancers can truck people with Spring Attack and Wallop.

Clairetic
Nov 3, 2008

WanderingKid posted:

Appearance change to a cat and rename it to Mogtanian.

That is an old myth that may have been true once but definitely isn't now. Warrior damage is massive but requires you to:

1) build edge on your targets quickly so you can get in more Scythes. To build edge quickly, you can't get hit often or worse, get CCed/knocked down since edge stacks may fall off before you can recover.

2) use Blade Draw as much as possible. There are lots of skills that chain into Blade Draw so if one is on cooldown, your combo changes and you use different openers and setups.

Warrior also has alot of powerlinked glyphs so warrior combos are very fluid rather than rote learned.

Max DPS also requires that you attack from behind with buffs and consumables + use back damage crystals (Acrimonious, Forceful, Savage and Focused). If you need to drop one crystal for mana, drop Forceful for something like Glistening.

If you want to practice, try Reaping Slash at 2 edge stacks i.e.

Combative Strike -> Rain of Blows -> Reaping Slash

This speeds up the animation of Rain of Blows and Reaping Slash and you keep the 2 edge. The Scythe debuff will be applied for 15 seconds. If you Reaping Slash with 3 or more edge, the stacks will fall off.

You can practice building edge by trying to get from 2 to 10 stacks and using Scythe (level 60 skill) before the debuff wears off.

You want most of your hits (especially Blade Draw) to hit from behind. This isn't too hard because Evasive Roll, Rising Fury and Backstab gives back access quickly.

Lancer damage is potentially huge but you don't see it often in pve because they are usually front facing and wearing flat damage/aggro crystals. You'll see Lancers wearing back damage crystals in PvP and then you'll see how badly Lancers can truck people with Spring Attack and Wallop.
Interesting info. I was mostly referring to DPS in the sense of 'how fast can I kill 8 annoying saberpanthers and move on to the next quest' but this is a really useful bunch of tips. I already try to chain into Blade Draw as much as possible, because it's just so powerful and frequently resets its cooldown. I don't have Scythe yet (because holy mackeral 59->60 is a slog) so I haven't been using Reaping Slash at all.. I suspect I'll need to find a good, accessible hotkey for it.

How does Rising Fury get you behind the target?

WanderingKid
Feb 27, 2005

lives here...
It moves you forward alot so you use it to strafe around a boss.

59 to 60 is quick if you know what to do. You can get over half way there in about 45 minutes.

Best way to do it is get a level 60 to carry you through an alliance daily quest called "Free and Clear". Kill 6 normal monsters and this will give you 20% of 1 level. Takes about 2 minutes.

Then you get carried through an alliance daily quest called "Protect the Extractors". Kill 3 BAMs and this will give you 10% of 1 level (not including the exp from the BAMs). Takes about 10 minutes.

Then you join up on a Corsair's Stronghold premade and roflstomp solo queue players. Get 5000 contribution points and you will get roughly 15% of 1 level in exp for the win and another massive chunk of exp for the daily quest equivalent to another 15% of 1 level. Takes anywhere from 5 minutes to 30 minutes.

WanderingKid fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Jan 16, 2014

Elector_Nerdlingen
Sep 27, 2004

I decided to give this game a shot. I doubt I'm going to be playing the endgame much (assuming I don't lose interest), but who knows what will happen by the time I actually get there. Is the leveling fun? Is being a giant armored dude with a Pomeranian dog head as funny as it sounds like it's going to be? Does your race matter a whole heap for non-obvious reasons (non-obvious given that I've never played before)?

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

AlphaDog posted:

I decided to give this game a shot. I doubt I'm going to be playing the endgame much (assuming I don't lose interest), but who knows what will happen by the time I actually get there. Is the leveling fun? Is being a giant armored dude with a Pomeranian dog head as funny as it sounds like it's going to be? Does your race matter a whole heap for non-obvious reasons (non-obvious given that I've never played before)?

Honestly the most useful thing about the races is their ability to instantly teleport to their capital city. Velik's Horn lets popori, elin and humans return to Velika in Southern Arun at level 12, Core's Ressonance lets elves and baraka go to Allemantheia in Southern Shara at level 40, and Kaiator's Drum let's castanic and amani return to Kaiator in Northern Shara at level 52. Granted you can buy return scrolls in towns anyway so it's not a huge deal, but it can be kind of useful.

Aside from that racial skills and stuff aren't especially relevant.

Elector_Nerdlingen
Sep 27, 2004

Yeah, I didn't mean skills you get that are explicitly explained by the game.

I was more thinking about hitbox/size, abilities being affected by animation speeds, or whatever else that's not going to be obvious until I've played for a while (not sure if it's even an issue here) since the game is more action-y than say WoW.

OnceIWasAnOstrich
Jul 22, 2006

AlphaDog posted:

Yeah, I didn't mean skills you get that are explicitly explained by the game.

I was more thinking about hitbox/size, abilities being affected by animation speeds, or whatever else that's not going to be obvious until I've played for a while (not sure if it's even an issue here) since the game is more action-y than say WoW.

Yeah the pedos are the best at everything.

Clairetic
Nov 3, 2008

It's not super significant, but Elins do have like a 0.4% faster attack animation or something. And a slightly smaller hitbox. But also a shorter reach with their weapons. I think it balances out.

Elector_Nerdlingen
Sep 27, 2004

Awesome, thanks. It'll be an hour or two before the game finishes downloading. I'll probably go with Popori Slayer (or Berserker), Castanic Sorcerer, or maybe Elin Lancer. Are any of those particularly poor choices?

Clairetic
Nov 3, 2008

AlphaDog posted:

Awesome, thanks. It'll be an hour or two before the game finishes downloading. I'll probably go with Popori Slayer (or Berserker), Castanic Sorcerer, or maybe Elin Lancer. Are any of those particularly poor choices?

No, those are all fine. Something to beware of is that some of the longer hairstyles will clip with some outfits or with your weapon, which I personally find really irritating, so if you're the same, then make sure to try on a few of the preview outfits in the character creator to make sure.

Unrelated: I just hit 60 for the first time! Now what... I noticed not all the T14 equipment in the broker is equal, and I wonder if I should try to grind reputation or run dungeons or something first to get an alternative something and save my gold for enchanting/masterworking? The OP was last updated almost a year ago so. If it's relevant, I have about 7k saved up, though I'm not on MT.

Clairetic fucked around with this message at 09:29 on Jan 17, 2014

WanderingKid
Feb 27, 2005

lives here...
Depends on what gear you have and how many molten tokens you have.

You should probably run Baldur's Temple solo until you have some Temple gear. You should do your Universal Theory Institute (UTI) and Jax Trust (Jax) daily quests and get the class specific chest piece from the reward merchants. These can be found in Allemanthea and Cutthroat Harbour respectively.

Then you should run Shattered Fleet and Channelworks for molten tokens and eventually replace everything with Zenith jewelry and Steadfast gear. Once you +9 Steadfast you should be able to run any content in the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elector_Nerdlingen
Sep 27, 2004

Popori Slayer was a good choice. The animations are great, especially the dodge where he kind of bellyflops and bounces back up at the end.

Also, he does the same little dance when he successfully gathers something that my dog does when she's getting fed.

• Locked thread