Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

VendaGoat posted:

Height boob size meh. Boob to waist to hip ratio is where it's at.

Mmmmmmmm Hourglass.

When you're short, people can't even see your lovely hourglass figure because your boobs block the view, so of you're shorter it can be hard to look shapely with big boobs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

detectivemonkey posted:

When you're short, people can't even see your lovely hourglass figure because your boobs block the view, so of you're shorter it can be hard to look shapely with big boobs.

I've never had a problem with short women before. Tiniest girl I ever dated didn't top five foot and didn't have much in the way of curves to speak of. She was....

Oh gently caress it she doesn't read this board.

She was loving WILD in bed. I freely admit the entire relationship was driven on lust, but gently caress howdy was that fun while it lasted. Especially for a repressed fat rear end.

You ladies know how to get us men out of our own heads.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

VendaGoat posted:

I've never had a problem with short women before. Tiniest girl I ever dated didn't top five foot and didn't have much in the way of curves to speak of. She was....

She was loving WILD in bed. I freely admit the entire relationship was driven on lust, but gently caress howdy was that fun while it lasted. Especially for a repressed fat rear end.

I was replying specifically to the big boob short lady discussion.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

detectivemonkey posted:

I was replying specifically to the big boob short lady discussion.

Nothing wrong with that either dear. ;)

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

VendaGoat posted:

I never said (and wouldn't ever) say that there was. I was backing up Portals on the height-boob ratio issue, and you said the hourglass is awesome and I was expanding on how that's not really related.

Although none of this matters LADIES OUR BOOBS ARE ALL THE RIGHT SIZE.

Crow Jane: are you tall? I don't really have a specific preference for tall guys, but I'm 5'8" and definitely understand the preference. Also my husband is my exact height, which is fine because I don't wear heels, but it would be really sad if I wanted to.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

VendaGoat posted:

Lol ok

My housemates car won't start so my bf and his bf are down trying to do man things to it while I'm sitting here in my pajamas conforming to gender roles. Aww yiss.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

VendaGoat posted:

ugh I gotta say I hate when people call me "dear" if they're not related to me or younger than 60, it's just so patronizing

Portals fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Apr 3, 2014

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

detectivemonkey posted:

I never said (and wouldn't ever) say that there was. I was backing up Portals on the height-boob ratio issue, and you said the hourglass is awesome and I was expanding on how that's not really related.

Although none of this matters LADIES OUR BOOBS ARE ALL THE RIGHT SIZE.

Crow Jane: are you tall? I don't really have a specific preference for tall guys, but I'm 5'8" and definitely understand the preference. Also my husband is my exact height, which is fine because I don't wear heels, but it would be really sad if I wanted to.
Yeah, I'm 5'11 and I like heels. My boyfriend's 6'2, so it works most of the time, but I still tower over him occasionally.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

figure skating is the greatest winter olympic sport, everyone likes to talk poo poo about it but you'll be watching.

figure skating, much like competitive gymnastics, is amazing for about two weeks every four years.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
vendagoat you're kinda bro-ing it up here, sometimes its best to shut up, hth

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

I'm on the opposite side of the height thing, I'm 5'3" and refuse to wear heels unless absolutely necessary, so dating a guy 6' and over would be a logistical nightmare. It's hard for me to be attracted to a guy when I get neck cramps just trying to make eye contact. Current BF is ~5'9" and that's more than tall enough for me.

Also I have 2 new bathroom spiders!!! I need to name them, I think one is going to be called Charlotte because she's small and grey, the other one I just noticed so I'm waiting to see if she sticks around. So happy about spiders :3:

edit: and to any dudes planning to be all HERE'S WHAT I LIKE IN A LADY you have the whole rest of the forums to do that, please contain yourselves just this once, I know it's difficult but I believe in you :)

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Vendagoat, quit being creepy.

t_violet posted:

I draw the line a bigger than your head.

I don't understand how some women can live like this. How do they do basic things when their boobs are so ginormous? How are they not in constant, terrible pain?

It frightens me a little whenever I have to go up a bra size, because I'm terrified of having ginormaboobs. I would definitely get them chopped off if it ever got that bad.

teh winnar!
Apr 16, 2003

Shannonmcn posted:

I keep meaning to use more brown rice but it takes so much longer to cook I get impatient. I've never seen red or black rices, would they be available in like an asian supermarket rather than a regular one? That's all that's really local.

Just like the shirataki noodle, black and red rices are available at some grocers, but they'll be pricier. I do all three together in my rice cooker and it makes a beautiful purple mess (the "red" of red rice is actually a type of yeast that grows in the bran, so as the rice boils, it loosens and leeches into the grains. That yeast is good for you for various other reasons). Since the rice cooker takes about an hour, I start it before I first bring out the meat to thaw.

Portals posted:

ugh I gotta say I hate when people call me "dear" if they're not related to me or younger than 60, it's just so patronizing

I'm guilty of doing this a lot, but mainly because a lot of the folks I speak to are literally half my age.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

VanSandman posted:

figure skating, much like competitive gymnastics, is amazing for about two weeks every four years.

yeah

Tora! Tora! Tora!
Dec 28, 2008

Shake it baby

vaguely posted:

I'm on the opposite side of the height thing, I'm 5'3" and refuse to wear heels unless absolutely necessary, so dating a guy 6' and over would be a logistical nightmare. It's hard for me to be attracted to a guy when I get neck cramps just trying to make eye contact. Current BF is ~5'9" and that's more than tall enough for me.

Yeah, a guy on my team is 6'10" and I have trouble even talking to him, it's so uncomfortable. I'm 5'6" (5'11" in heels) and I think my upper limit would be 6'1" if they're not :smug: but I'd prefer shorter.

Crow Jane posted:

Yeah, I'm 5'11 and I like heels. My boyfriend's 6'2, so it works most of the time, but I still tower over him occasionally.

Another (female) teammate is 6'+ (she says she's 6' but I think she's really 6'1") and married a 6'6" guy. Their baby is like 99th percentile for length. She's gonna be an incredible rower one day. :allears:

Tora! Tora! Tora!
Dec 28, 2008

Shake it baby

Nessa posted:

Vendagoat, quit being creepy.

I don't understand how some women can live like this. How do they do basic things when their boobs are so ginormous? How are they not in constant, terrible pain?

It frightens me a little whenever I have to go up a bra size, because I'm terrified of having ginormaboobs. I would definitely get them chopped off if it ever got that bad.

I think that's a pic of those polypropylene string implants. It's kinda weird how they reduce being attractive down to one grossly over-sized feature but I guess most fetishes are like that.

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER

VendaGoat posted:

stop

taco show
Oct 6, 2011

motherforker

Re: boobs. Mine aren't even that big, but I always, ALWAYS have my button down shirts gap. I have to sew little hooks between the buttons every single time. :sigh:

Also, I just watched Her yesterday and spent the last 20 minutes of the movie trying not to sob openly in front of my cool as a cucumber friends. It's also surprisingly funny and really earnest in that Spike Jonze-y way. Everyone go see it!

Demora
Aug 13, 2004

It wouldn't be the Enterprise without a Sulu at the helm

Ok, I'm about to go insane. I'm trying to grow my hair out and it's at that awkward length where I can't do fuckall with it and it just gets in the way and I SWEAR TO GOD I'M READY TO SHAVE IT ALL OFF.

I can't even wear headbands because my hair is at that length where it sticks out/up around the band like a retarded tropical bird.

Ffffffuck hair.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

When my hair was at that awkward length, several dozen bobby pins were the only thing that saved it from the scissors.

Go buy a pack and spend the next month with your head encased in metal

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

just have short hair its hotter that way anyway

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

I'm with Sonrisa, gently caress hair. Just gently caress it. I'm giving mine another month before I can justify dropping another fifty to go back to the stylist, but I've got the awkward hair rage forever.

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

NecroMonster posted:

just have short hair its hotter that way anyway

Yup. Also, I pay 10$ at the barber to get a haircut instead of $30+ at the salon. And it's much quicker. No shampoo, but a nice shoulder/head massage with a steamy towel. Yissss.

I need a haircut. Also, curling is the best sport. I love watching MILFs yell "Hurry, hurry, HARD!" SRSLY. I love curling.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

teh winnar! posted:

I'm guilty of doing this a lot, but mainly because a lot of the folks I speak to are literally half my age.

I hate hate hate it, but since I'm from Baltimore I have a constant urge to call people Hon.

I also desperately need a haircut. I accidentally scheduled one for Tuesday, and can't make it because I'm going to a show that night. My hair is driving me crazy.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
As a male, I don't know how to properly cleanse & moisturise my face. Please advise.

Elephantgun
Feb 13, 2010

Cetaphil is what I use, apparently it's no-bullshit cleaner that doesn't have any additional scents or bullshit. I don't actually know though, just don't use soap

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I have stuck to not smoking

Tora! Tora! Tora!
Dec 28, 2008

Shake it baby

Elephantgun posted:

Cetaphil is what I use, apparently it's no-bullshit cleaner that doesn't have any additional scents or bullshit. I don't actually know though, just don't use soap

Yeah, I like Cetaphil (or usually a generic knock-off, I've never noticed a diff and they're cheaper). It cleans but isn't overly drying. If you're coming off an acne problem, you get used to blasting your face to strip away the oils (which can actually make acne worse). Cetaphil is a much gentler cleanser which feels different if you're used to that "tight" feeling.

Edit: If you want a moisturizer, I just got a sample of Jack Black Epic Moisture in a Sephora order. I liked it, it didn't feel greasy and Jack Black is designed for men so no girly pink label.

Tora! Tora! Tora! fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Jan 12, 2014

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Crow Jane posted:

Eyes are nice. I don't think I could date anyone who didn't have them.

i only have one. :(

twigplant
Jun 9, 2009

You're asking me to believe in sentient meat.
CeraVe's Foaming Cleanser is another good one. Both CeraVe and Cetaphil are available at drugstores. CeraVe's moisturizer in a tub (the tub part is important, 'cause the other ones kinda blow) is great too. The key here is to avoid stupid marketing gimmicks (More Manly Attributes, Same Low Price! Women will flock to your scent!) and promises.

Tip for anyone who has moisturizer that comes in a tub with no dispenser: Q-tips are your friends. Use q-tips to scoop the product out so that you don't taint the entire container with whatever grime & filth is on your grubby little hands.

UnnaturalSELECTION posted:

I quit for a few weeks on and off, but I get bored and stressed and go right back to it. :smith: One day...

How'd you quit? Fear of cancer? Gum? Sheer willpower?

twigplant fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Jan 12, 2014

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

good work

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

a travelling HEGEL posted:

i only have one. :(

lol

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Cetaphil seems too affordable. Shouldn't I be spending $30.00 on the moisturiser alone?

Tora! Tora! Tora!
Dec 28, 2008

Shake it baby

bathroom sounds posted:

Cetaphil seems too affordable. Shouldn't I be spending $30.00 on the moisturiser alone?

:colbert:

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

bathroom sounds posted:

As a male, I don't know how to properly cleanse & moisturise my face. Please advise.

go to AssassinPrincess's princess thread in A/T and ask her

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

detectivemonkey posted:

I hate hate hate it, but since I'm from Baltimore I have a constant urge to call people Hon.

I also desperately need a haircut. I accidentally scheduled one for Tuesday, and can't make it because I'm going to a show that night. My hair is driving me crazy.

It's a disease, the Hon thing. I find myself doing it constantly.

What show/venue?

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

I just put money in the Magic Fingers!
I need a favor. If you guys see these boots at your local shoe establishment, let me know as I can't find them anywhere. I should have bought snow boots before we got the foot of snow.

http://g.nordstromimage.com/ImageGallery/store/product/Large/1/_7209781.jpg

Size 8.5 or 9...similar Sorel styles considered.

Edit: I use Cerave for my face wash and Cetaphil as my moisturizer.

Gravitee fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Jan 13, 2014

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

Awesome! I quit on Nov. 9th, 2012. Best thing I ever did. I smoked for 20 years.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Can't you just get those electronic cigs? Those are pretty harmless compared to actual ones, aren't they?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
I think for most men just using a little ivory soap and water is a good starting point. Baby steps.

Focus on scrubbing something other than your cock and balls in the shower.

• Locked thread