Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

SquirrelyPSU posted:

Wasn't that two nights ago idgi

And I posted that yesterday. :ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Mr. Nice! posted:

And I posted that yesterday. :ssh:

Hey listen rear end in a top hat Im used to you being in Hawaii

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
7 glorious months free.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Lynch is loving ridiculous.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Chargers letting me down :(

I mean, I knew this was going to happen, but I still thought the plucky Bolts could pull it off.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Deathy McDeath posted:

Chargers letting me down :(

I mean, I knew this was going to happen, but I still thought the plucky Bolts could pull it off.

It's only 14-0 ya big baby. And Denver deferred on the coin toss because they wanted to get a half in where Manning's balls weren't batted down by the wind.

Not that I'd put money on the Chargers or anything.

edit: Half=Quarter. I guess I forgot how football works. Also San Diego's getting destroyed by the run sooo nevermind maybe.

Victor Vermis fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Jan 12, 2014

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
History will show that the bolts only lost by 7. Some might call that "close", but for those that watched it, they know it was just classic butthole Chargers action.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Congrats to Seattle on their victory via unconscionably bad officiating and stripping the ball from a player down with a broken leg. Also on having the most douchey fans in pro football.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
Someone is a little mad.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Dead Reckoning posted:

Also on having the most douchey fans in pro football.

Seahawks fans are the post-world series win Red Sox fans of football

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

USMC503 posted:

Someone is a little mad.

as the shiva bowl champion i agree w/ his post

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2014/1/19/5326100/richard-sherman-screaming-seahawks-49ers-michael-crabtree

Oxford Comma
Jun 26, 2011
Oxford Comma: Hey guys I want a cool big dog to show off! I want it to be ~special~ like Thor but more couch potato-like because I got babbies in the house!
Everybody: GET A LAB.
Oxford Comma: OK! (gets a a pit/catahoula mix)

Dead Reckoning posted:

Congrats to Seattle on their victory via unconscionably bad officiating and stripping the ball from a player down with a broken leg. Also on having the most douchey fans in pro football now that the Pats are out of the playoffs.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

USMC503 posted:

Someone is a little mad.

I don't mind losing, but that was an awful way to end the season. Seattle fans acting like they already won the Superbowl and afterwards Marshawn Lynch made their weather and all of Tacoma go away just made it worse. Pats fans at least waited until they had won the Superbowl a few times to become insufferable.

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

everyone is fabulous always
cry about it bitch

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

Dead Reckoning posted:

I don't mind losing, but that was an awful way to end the season. Seattle fans acting like they already won the Superbowl and afterwards Marshawn Lynch made their weather and all of Tacoma go away just made it worse. Pats fans at least waited until they had won the Superbowl a few times to become insufferable.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
My disclaimer: I give zero fucks about either team, I just find the tears funny/delicious.

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

USMC503 posted:

My disclaimer: I give zero fucks about either team, I just find the tears funny/delicious.

this post is full of win :iamafag:

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Sherman owns. Prefer this x1000 to "welp we tried real hard and God gave us the strength to win so I guess we'll try hard in the next game, too"

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Rhinosaur posted:

Richard Sherman is a huge bigot and homophobe using gendered insults? Big surprise.

Rhinosaur posted:

All,

I completely agree with [Zakharov]. As someone who works in the LGBT CRC, I have heard many complaints by different individuals in the queer community about this Stanford tradition. Just because something is a tradition doesn't make it right and it doesn't diminish its capacity to oppress. The tradition of having men give women flowers is totally heteronormative and it sends a clear message to residents that Valentine's Day is a day of celebration of heterosexual love.

This tradition also enforces gender roles in which the woman is passive and the man is active. There are also ethical issues around supporting flower industries which cause numerous health problems in Latin American women who cultivate the flowers that are then exported to the U.S. If you are someone who likes to give or receive flowers, you should read up on this industry. Given this information it seems obviously ironic to express love for a woman in the United States by giving her a flower grown in poison.

Be sure to stop by the TFF Richard Sherman thread so you can see a bunch of goons bicker with each other to see who is most in touch with race relations.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Be sure to stop by the TFF Richard Sherman thread so you can see a bunch of goons bicker with each other to see who is most in touch with race relations.

Lmao

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
White players on my team :negative:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
TFF is pretty loving hilarious right now. Thank you Richard Sherman.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Whip Slagcheek posted:

to be fair regarding that one post most people seem to not be going with it

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

Whip Slagcheek posted:

i want to punch that human being through my computer like mad hard

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

shyduck posted:

to be fair regarding that one post most people seem to not be going with it

Yeah, the one extreme tumblr dude. The first couple of pages were a bunch of white guilt bullshit.

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q
til never to do anything nice for my gf because the patriarchy and evil florist empire

edit: ty sports fans

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Lot of people actually caremad about Richard Sherman. :lol:

Ceric
Aug 17, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-raqTa170eI

Sherman is comedy gold.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

This is pretty much the best thing ever.

Bodanarko
May 29, 2009
better than the subpar bowel: http://www.sbnation.com/2014/1/30/5351052/breaking-madden-super-bowl-broncos-seahawks

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
lol broncos

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Mr. Nice! posted:

lol broncos

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

lol broncos

e:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

someone posted that in the TFF gameday thread and a bunch of posters were like "omg rape jokes are not funny"

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Cole posted:

someone posted that in the TFF gameday thread and a bunch of posters were like "omg rape jokes are not funny"

reasons why i rarely leave gip

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Cole posted:

D&D: Sportsball edition.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

The Jonathan Martin/Richie Incognito texts have been released. Pretty funny poo poo, reads like two friends talking to each other.

http://thebiglead.com/2014/02/03/here-are-over-1000-text-messages-that-richie-incognito-and-jonathan-martin-allegedly-exchanged/

Best line is Incognito jokingly threatening to shoot Martin "I'm white ur black ill walk"

• Locked thread