Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

VogeGandire posted:

I can't even remember a Cliff Richard reference.

Someone quoted living doll. The only reason I even know that song is because of the young one. keep up the good work I guess, show is pretty awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.

Skunkrocker posted:

Someone quoted living doll. The only reason I even know that song is because of the young one. keep up the good work I guess, show is pretty awesome

Yes, that would have been me.

Although i preferred the cupid stunt one.

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.

Red is Dead posted:

Yes, that would have been me.

Although i preferred the cupid stunt one.

As we all know, Euroresu is all done in the best possible taste.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Raeg posted:

As we all know, Euroresu is all done in the best possible taste.

It actually was this week, because you were ill. You bring us all down (please come back :ohdear:)

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
OSW Review Mailbag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FVmRekQs5k

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
A three and a half hour SNCJ, and that's not including the stuff I had to take out.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
Is it just me or does Karl Stern talk about Roku every episode?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

mariooncrack posted:

Is it just me or does Karl Stern talk about Roku every episode?

It is not just you.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Looks like there are a couple of Dave & Bryan shows where they take mailbag questions about the WWE Network. Anything interesting?

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

triplexpac posted:

Looks like there are a couple of Dave & Bryan shows where they take mailbag questions about the WWE Network. Anything interesting?

No new news, just a lot of "Will they have X on the network?" type stuff, along with big business type questions that are impossible to predict. Only real news to come out of them is that there is at least one other network interested in Raw and Smackdown so the rights fees for them is going up.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

triplexpac posted:

The all Q&A one from Friday is skippable. Today's WOR is worth a listen.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

sportsgenius86 posted:

The all Q&A one from Friday is skippable. Today's WOR is worth a listen.

Just to hear them dump on TNA and WWE's booking.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Was I mishearing or was their some geek talking to Bryan about how he was mad that Classics on Demand was going away?

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Jack Krauser posted:

Was I mishearing or was their some geek talking to Bryan about how he was mad that Classics on Demand was going away?

Classics on Demand was hilarious, I remember the day I cancelled was the day they decided to start the Monday Night Wars show over from the start so they wouldn't have to keep editing out Benoit / WWF Logos.

This new Network will be so much better.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Did they mention if Jamie Dundee's ECW run was going to be shown in its entirety? Or some of the Dudley's crowd harassment? Or edit out the time that Pillman started f-gg-t chant on a WCW PPV? Cat's boobs? Mae Young's boobs?

I'm curious how uncensored and unedited its really going to be.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

coconono posted:

Did they mention if Jamie Dundee's ECW run was going to be shown in its entirety? Or some of the Dudley's crowd harassment? Or edit out the time that Pillman started f-gg-t chant on a WCW PPV? Cat's boobs? Mae Young's boobs?

I'm curious how uncensored and unedited its really going to be.

As far as we know, it's going to be broadcast copies. So if it was censored on the show, it'll be censored on the Network.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

The archives aren't going to be nearly as reliant on advertisers who prefer a family friendly product and is basically targeted at dumb nerds like us.

They also aren't going to want to bother to spend the time and effort to censor the footage.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Yeah they're gonna be showing Benoit on the network, so if they're bringing him back into history I can't see them editing much else out.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
It sounded like they'll be editing out music they dont have the rights to anymore, but that's about it.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Bryan and Vinny was so good this week

does anyone have a picture of Congo

I must see Congo

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

savinhill
Mar 28, 2010
Konnan was ranking on Colt Cabana again on the latest MLW Radio, I love when he does that.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

The interview with Samoa Joe is really good.
He wasn't a fan of being kidnapped by ninjas but enjoyed his "bitching rear end vacation."

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

He wasn't a fan of being kidnapped by ninjas but enjoyed his "bitching rear end vacation."
Did he reveal how he escaped?

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

Cardboard Box posted:

Bryan and Vinny was so good this week

does anyone have a picture of Congo

I must see Congo

It was a terrible book and a terrible movie, don't see it.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Congo is a wondeful bad movie. Watch the hell out of it.

Endorph posted:

Did he reveal how he escaped?
...Russo needed a babyface for a tag match.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Why am I not surprised that Bryan and Vinny didn't appreciate Tyler Breeze's Zoolander impression on NXT?

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
By my count, HulkaMatt should be reviewing 5 chapters of the book on the next podcast.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

Jubs posted:

By my count, HulkaMatt should be reviewing 5 chapters of the book on the next podcast.

Yeah... don't hold your breath Jubs.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

holy god

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
What is Konnan's issue with Colt?

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

It's a Goog Day, yes it is!

Jubs posted:

HulkaMatt isn't even on it! We have arranged a piss-tastic replacement.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
who'd you get to replace me, are they cute?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I was tricked

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

El Gallinero Gros posted:

What is Konnan's issue with Colt?
Konnan makes fun of Colt for allegedly dating Isis The Amazon aka "The Yeti." There's no issue beyond making him mad.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I didn't think tonight's PSPcast got off to the best start but by the end I think it was really good stuff and made good use of our special guest. I didn't yell at Goog though :(

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Is it done yet?

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

Konnan makes fun of Colt for allegedly dating Isis The Amazon aka "The Yeti." There's no issue beyond making him mad.

I think the bigger issue was that Colt couldn't take the joke and got a little hot about it, so Konnan started busting his balls about it every chance he got.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

What interview with Joe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Gonzo McFee posted:

What interview with Joe?
MLW Radio

• Locked thread