Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inspector Zenigata
Jul 19, 2010

- - -

Inspector Zenigata has a new favorite as of 21:47 on Apr 2, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!
Someone shared this on Facebook

Hahaha those dumb black people Wal-mart workers! Dey be all dis be walmark how may we be helpin you todays??!?!?!

And yes it was artifacted to hell and cut off in the middle like that

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

GAINING WEIGHT... posted:

Hahaha those dumb black people Wal-mart workers! Dey be all dis be walmark how may we be helpin you todays??!?!?!

I've heard a lot of jokes about Wal-Mart employees (and shoppers) but I have to admit I've never heard someone say that they talk like Jamaican/Rhastafarian stereotypes.

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD
Whoever wrote that has no sense of comic timing whatsoever. That was unbearable. Also extremely racist

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

PUGGERNAUT posted:

Whoever wrote that has no sense of comic timing whatsoever. That was unbearable. Also extremely racist

I don't see anyone's race mentioned in it. Maybe by reading that into it, you're the real racssitagussahsfughuhgs

NightWig
Aug 12, 2013

"Let corporations destroy the planet all the want"

This one is golden

gco
May 8, 2007

gco deserves bunnies, too!

Probably fake in some way, shape, or form. Still idiots, regardless.

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.

GAINING WEIGHT... posted:

Someone shared this on Facebook

And yes it was artifacted to hell and cut off in the middle like that

:psyduck: Why was that explanation even needed? Why the racism? I chuckled at the literally speaking error in the cake, didn't factor in race, then read the added text and regretted my laugh.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

The text is literally just an explanation of the very obvious joke, so whoever wrote it is already the worst kind of person just for that.
The blatant racism is just icing on the cake.

Also I'm pretty sure I saw that cake on Cake Wrecks over a year ago.

hrvat
Nov 8, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

1stGear posted:

I'm also loving this belief that once you approach 30 years of age, you are no longer allowed to have fun or do silly things.
Mmmmm yes tell me about your pony OC pls.

RoeCocoa
Oct 23, 2010

dijon du jour posted:

Also I'm pretty sure I saw that cake on Cake Wrecks over a year ago.

In fact, it was the first Cake Wreck. It's also on the cover of the first Cake Wrecks book, which was published several years ago.

Two of my friends shared The Paradox of Our Time this week; that piece is 19 years old and has been circulating on the Internet since 1998. George Carlin still didn't write it.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

What if the cake was the opposite? Some horrible white person working at the cake store was all like "Black people talk funny so I'm going to literally write what I hear (as a bigot) on their cake, that'll show them. Learn English in are country!"

Eulogistics
Aug 30, 2012

RoeCocoa posted:

In fact, it was the first Cake Wreck. It's also on the cover of the first Cake Wrecks book, which was published several years ago.

Two of my friends shared The Paradox of Our Time this week; that piece is 19 years old and has been circulating on the Internet since 1998. George Carlin still didn't write it.

That sermon really sucks, by the way.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Picnic Princess posted:

What if the cake was the opposite? Some horrible white person working at the cake store was all like "Black people talk funny so I'm going to literally write what I hear (as a bigot) on their cake, that'll show them. Learn English in are country!"

"But he has a point, you see."
:eng101:

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Endymion FRS MK1 posted:

:psyduck: Why was that explanation even needed? Why the racism? I chuckled at the literally speaking error in the cake, didn't factor in race, then read the added text and regretted my laugh.

I remember when I was a child, a common thing we kids would do with jokes, especially those we barely got, was to repeat them until they weren't funny, and then to keep on. When that happened, they would expand upon the joke in the least funny way possible, adding even more narrative until the joke was bloated and took ten minutes to tell, and still wasn't funny. More joke made it more funny, after all, right? Of course, eventually we all realize that this is a terrible way to tell a joke, and that less is actually more.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that the people who added that poo poo underneath, and feel it's necessary, have the sense of humour of a six-year old.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Dreyvas posted:

This post is so unintentionally meta I can't even handle it.

:psypop:

Hahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahha....awesome. I love this so much.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Dreyvas posted:

This post is so unintentionally meta I can't even handle it.

:psypop:

I want to know about the "& other holidays" part. Where are all these atheists who celebrate the Feast of the Ascension?

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

My brother shared this picture from one of his friends. An obvious troll, but it sure brought up a discussion about how Minnesota has the only "Islamist" in congress.

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Reply with one word.

"Good."

Toymachine
Jul 2, 2007

Warning - Posts created under the influence of Codeine and/or Skittles

Elderbean posted:

Lefties HATE what THIS PROFESSOR has to say.

Saw someone I know (19 year old Jewish princess from Long Island who never worked a day in her life) post this today. I went with

quote:

To get a more apt example, you need to limit the amount of possible points available to the entire class. We’ll set the student number at 100 for simplicity and the limit at 7,000 points per test so that if it was evenly distributed among all 100 students everyone would get a C on each 100 point test. Let’s assume that the distribution of all points follows the current U.S. distribution of income. Here’s how we end up:

Top 20: 4,137 points, average grade: A+ (206 points out of 100)
Second 20: 1,323 points, average grade: D (66 points out of 100)
Third 20: 812 points, average grade: F (41 points out of 100)
Fourth 20: 497 points, average grade: F (25 points out of 100)
Bottom 20: 245 points, average grade: F (12 points out of 100)

Congratulations, 3/5ths of the class flunked and 1/5th barely passed while 1/5th got more points than they will ever need to pass. None of this accounts for the amount of studying each quintile did by the way; some of the bottom 20 students worked their asses off doing 80 hours of studying just to scrape by with their 12 points each. Why did the top 20 do so well? They own the pencils and sharpeners and only agreed to let the other students use the pencils and sharpeners if they gave up some points to do so.

Welcome to American capitalism.

My notifications say she said "MAYBE YOU SHOULD'VE READ THE ARTICLE" but once I click it it says page not available. I've been blocked :'(

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Toymachine posted:

Saw someone I know (19 year old Jewish princess from Long Island who never worked a day in her life) post this today. I went with

My notifications say she said "MAYBE YOU SHOULD'VE READ THE ARTICLE" but once I click it it says page not available. I've been blocked :'(

Probably the best thing to happen from that whole thing. You're free. :unsmith:

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Jedi Knight Luigi posted:

My brother shared this picture from one of his friends. An obvious troll, but it sure brought up a discussion about how Minnesota has the only "Islamist" in congress.

Detroit has a lot of Arab-Americans but it certainly isn't ruled by Islam. Most of them don't even live in the city.

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008
:dukedog:

Considering every school in America still says the pledge there is no reason for this to exist.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

So much good stuff about this one. I mean, it's hard to top "Mohammed Obama", but the concept that the Boston and Texas explosions were even remotely connected is hilarious. Also, did the person who created this image not remember that the Boston Bomber was captured, and he was a Muslim, so there was no real reason to cover up any Saudi's involvement.

Amused to Death
Aug 10, 2009

google "The Night Witches", and prepare for :stare:

OptimusShr posted:

Considering every school in America still says the pledge there is no reason for this to exist.

"Nah dude, I'm against brainwashing kids"

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

trapped mouse posted:

So much good stuff about this one. I mean, it's hard to top "Mohammed Obama", but the concept that the Boston and Texas explosions were even remotely connected is hilarious. Also, did the person who created this image not remember that the Boston Bomber was captured, and he was a Muslim, so there was no real reason to cover up any Saudi's involvement.

I personally think that the whole "fast track for Saudi nationals" policy is unbelievably poo poo and obvious pandering (and I thought the same about the identical Bush administration policy) but what gently caress does that have to do with crazy Chechen dudes? Let alone an industrial accident.

I'm surprised he didn't include forest fires and tornados as Evil Saudi Plots.

made of bees
May 21, 2013
Wasn't some random Saudi dude apprehended and accused of being the bomber for like a day after it happened? Maybe it's still floating around from that.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

made of bees posted:

Wasn't some random Saudi dude apprehended and accused of being the bomber for like a day after it happened? Maybe it's still floating around from that.

It was the day of, and he was released within hours.

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice

Toymachine posted:

I'm a loving moron and touched the poop when my sister in law posted it.

Gene Jacket is her little sister, Holly is a mutual friend who I think is trying to just help everybody chill out.

I got so excited when she started to drift towards the answer, that it should be on a company to pay their employee a living wage rather than let the public make up the difference, but she veered off into welfare queen-hatred and I lost her entirely. I also tried a little good old fashioned hoo rah USA kind of stuff to bring them around.

Cut off are Gene saying she's done with the conversation and me saying "I just don't want to assume the worst of all humanity" and bowing out myself.

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES
My mother, my mother, MY MOTHER!!! :argh:

It baffles the mind. I don't understand how people develop into this type of person.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Buzkashi posted:

I'm a loving moron and touched the poop when my sister in law posted it.

Gene Jacket is her little sister, Holly is a mutual friend who I think is trying to just help everybody chill out.

I got so excited when she started to drift towards the answer, that it should be on a company to pay their employee a living wage rather than let the public make up the difference, but she veered off into welfare queen-hatred and I lost her entirely. I also tried a little good old fashioned hoo rah USA kind of stuff to bring them around.

Cut off are Gene saying she's done with the conversation and me saying "I just don't want to assume the worst of all humanity" and bowing out myself.

I need to marry a european and quickly

e; are you guys ready for Civil War 2? Cuz it's fukken comin'

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Jedi Knight Luigi posted:

are you guys ready for Civil War 2? Cuz it's fukken comin'

How are you gonna win without guns you big dumb liberal pussy? Bring it on :colbert:

yee-haw, rock and roll (no obama)

e. also some guy in my feed posted an article (read: short story) about something called the "Russian Sleep Experiment". It had pictures of Christopher Bale from The Machinist which I guess makes it true because RUSSIANS :ussr:

E.vvvv I know, but the facebook idiot didn't :v: He also doesn't know who Christopher Bale is neither.

Guest2553 has a new favorite as of 04:21 on Jan 15, 2014

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
The Russian Sleep Experiment is a rather well know creepypasta and is not nor has it ever been meant to be taken as truth.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

This came on my newsfeed tonight. From two girls who were a couple years below me at school. The image was tagged with "lol we're actual hilarious"

DoctorPresident
Jul 21, 2012
Name not blurred because you should loving know better than to use your real identity on a public site:

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

DoctorPresident posted:

Name not blurred because you should loving know better than to use your real identity on a public site:

I doubt thats his real name, but even if it is he won't be ashamed of that comment because he is completely nuts

lenoon
Jan 7, 2010

My solution to these pro- hyper capitalist nut jobs is to argue for a while, then go silent. Then, after a month - get back in touch. Tell them the revolution is coming, and give them a warning and a promise - people who spread such lies, such foul propaganda produced by the state, by the very government they profess to hate are a picnic compared to what's coming. Tell them stories of how communists assembling to mark their property as ripe for reallocation. Tell them of the secret marks European communists make on houses to tell other commies how we can break and enter to steal their hard earned goods. Tell them everything they desperately want to hear.

Then finish with 'I'm afraid I might have told you too much about it lol. Brb someone at the door' and block them.

For someone with such a small loving brain as they have, it'll pretty much reduce them to a paranoid wreck. Sic semper tyrannis.

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
nvm

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

"People should pay my bills because of the inspirational image macros I post on facebook."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Elderbean posted:

"People should pay my bills because of the inspirational image macros I post on facebook."

What the gently caress? Did they just expect someone to volunteer to pay their bills for them? :psyduck:

• Locked thread