Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Lets start the house meeting guys, thank you all for making it.

Issue one: we're down to our last roll of toilet paper so we'll have to make a trip to Costco soon. I believe it's Mike's turn to pay so he'll have to confirm that.

Issue two: I don't want to bring any drama into the house so I'm not going to name names here, but when we moved into this place we agreed that there would be no sex slaves in the living room. If you wanna lock your 19 year old sub in a cage and watch WWII movies on Netflix, you gotta take that into your own room. I'm not trying to kinkshame here but I stubbed my toe on that cage one morning which was a real rude wakeup call!

Issue three: I had three Wild Berry Pop Tarts left in the pantry, now there is only one left, and they were CLEARLY labeled with my name. If you really want a pop tart, just let me know and I'll give you one, but going behind my back on this is really disrespectful. Remember guys, we're a community here and we'll be happier if we work together.

Extra Large Marge fucked around with this message at 13:58 on Jan 14, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

almightyerin
Apr 16, 2007

The one the only. Accept no substitutes.
Didn't you say this girl was really large? Just how big is this cage? Also why didn't you taunt her through the bars with scraps of lunchmeat when she climbed in there to sulk?

Shelf Adventure
Jul 18, 2006
I'm down with that brother
Get a bigger cage and put the cage in a cage.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
OP you're a loving imbecile. Do not be accessory to murder by fuckcage.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Yip Yips posted:

Even if he does post a picture a dog cage isn't a particularly unusual thing to just have.
OP post a picture of the Downfall DVD in the dog cage.

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

Post cage with username visable in same shot.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
If they're both exhibitionists, how do they feel about the fact that a bunch of strangers on the internet know about the dumb Beethoven sex ritual that they're planning? Are they more or less aroused by the fact that the internet thinks they're doing something really dumb and bad and dangerous? Does exhibition work when the audience all knows exactly what you're doing and thinks you're a goddamned idiot?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Ungh yea, post on the internet to tell everyone what a creepy stuttering retard I am, this is a normal way to get off no different than liking big butts am I right 19 year old sex slave kept in a cage?

Broken Record
Jan 3, 2012
Post from inside the cage OP. Include webcam screenshot.

Video would be even better, especially if you let out a few muffled sighs.

Grin and Tonic
Oct 20, 2008

having a blast online
hey guys whats up, so this is the living room (ignore the girl locked in the dog cage there) we've got the kitchen and here's our antique armoire

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

here's my theory: OP is some lame writer's assistant at ABC Family and came up with this dumb idea during a meeting and got a little obsessed with it insisting "no guys this will work I'll show you I'll run this by a test audience I know" and is right now as we speak holding up an iPad with this thread on it and wildly gesticulating and going on about the e/n's apparently high percentage of millenials (which is bullshit by the way) and "unprecedented believability"

source: I'm also in the meeting AND THE IDEA loving SUCKS MELISSA

edit: ok I have a new theory, this dude is the roomate VVVVV

Earwicker fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Jan 14, 2014

The BLT
Jan 3, 2008
Do you know the sandwhich man?
Holy poo poo goons are loving uptight and love extrapolating bullshit from the tiniest detail. While she's restrained an eyelash COULD fall in to her mouth where she inhales it and it slowly works it's way in to her bloodstream then her heart and SHE loving DIES AND YOURE LIABLE. The roommate is LITERALLY torturing another consenting adult and is a predator rapist monster pig to the core 100% of the time and his girlfriend has no agency whatsoever!

Call the cops immediately and get your psycho murderer schizo roommate thrown in prison for being the worst person ever.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

The BLT posted:

Holy poo poo goons are loving uptight and love extrapolating bullshit from the tiniest detail. While she's restrained an eyelash COULD fall in to her mouth where she inhales it and it slowly works it's way in to her bloodstream then her heart and SHE loving DIES AND YOURE LIABLE. The roommate is LITERALLY torturing another consenting adult and is a predator rapist monster pig to the core 100% of the time and his girlfriend has no agency whatsoever!

Call the cops immediately and get your psycho murderer schizo roommate thrown in prison for being the worst person ever.

so how's the sex dungeon going?

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."
I'm now in the camp–or cage, if you prefer–of people who think the OP is not only making this up, but furiously masturbating to all these replies.

Whatever floats your boat, OP. :shobon:

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

The BLT posted:

Leaving someone alone chained to a bed in a locked room with no means of escape and no means of summoning help IS dangerous. There have been multiple deaths in police custody of restrained prisoners who were not checked on often enough/at all: dying while restrained is most certainly a thing that happens. It also puts the sub in a position where they are not able to withdraw consent at a moments notice, which is very poor practice. The agency his girlfriend has going in is irrelevant if she decides she wants to stop while he is out, the same would be true if the man was the sub. NEVER put your partner in a position where they are unable to withdraw consent, even if they ask you to. People can have unexpected reactions to extreme situations, especially stupid 19 year old bereaved people with 28 year old partners.

He's not evil, but he's an idiot engaging in unsafe behaviours and the non consenting housemates should't be forced to be part of it

Chuck him out

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

The BLT posted:

...and his girlfriend has no agency whatsoever!

She definitely wouldn't have had any agency if she was tied up and restrained for 2 1/2 days. At that point, she'd even lose the agency to poop in a toilet.

OP, did you bring up the fact that she was going to poo poo the bed? Did Mike have a plan for that scenario?

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Don't these mutants know to get a hotel room for their depraved poo poo? That's, like, what hotel rooms are for.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

You should be print out a Charles Ramsey mask and an Ariel Castro mask and roleplay with your roomie. Maybe the other roommate could also LARP as Dr. Phil.

Chobdab
Aug 16, 2003

You don't know me James, you never did. I am not seeking forgiveness.
Make one of these up for him and he should get the message.

No Manners No
Jul 15, 2010
Despite all my rage, that girl's still locked in a cage.

Hayburner
Jan 29, 2005

hi
I think you should make a pros and cons list

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Con: This is loving insane and I live with a stuttering manchild and his fat fuckdog

Pro: Sweet rear end cage

The Golden Man
Aug 4, 2007

I cant believe you did that to your roommate OP.

Amish Retard
Jan 27, 2004
Taking the short wagon since 1885

Shelf Adventure posted:

Get a bigger cage and put the cage in a cage.

This is the absolute best reaction to this scenario.

OP please do this and take a picture.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

The BLT posted:

Please can you get your roommate to post a picture of your girlfriend inside the cage.

Thanks.

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

Show us the cage op

I want to believe

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Synonymous posted:

Whilst true, and BDSM is typically pretty okay, reading this thread can you really punish people for whipping out their accusatory brand, wax ing lyrical and going to great pain to yelp about how bad this is? I mean, these two are clearly blinded about their impact on others, going ahead without restraint.

You didn't read my sentence very carefully :ssh:.

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

a dozen swans posted:

classic teen move (OP she is literally a teenager)

More like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy9XGPgrNEo.
OP don't see it alone.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Fisticuffs posted:

That's like saying liking deep dish pizza or whitefish prepared with panko is a lifestyle.

Son you've never been to the Midwest if you don't think Chicago-style or whitefish are lifestyles.

Lagomorphic
Apr 21, 2008

AKA: Orthonormal

Yellow Jackson posted:

Eventually she stomped off and got Mike from the bathroom and they drove off in Jens car. They came back after an hour or so with Jens dog cage, and I guess as some sort of protest they set it up in the living room. Jen got in the cage, and Mike settled down on the couch. Then they watched TV.

I went out at that point, but according to James, they watched Downfall on DVD, then Mike let Jen out and they went into Mike's room. When I got back the the cage was still in the living room, empty.

So now they're doing their kinky sex poo poo in the living room while you are there. It's time to get a new roommate.

waffle
May 12, 2001
HEH
I assume the next time OP posts Mike will have made him post from the cage

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
show your roommate there are no hard feelings by surprising him with an extra large dog cone.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Install a jail cell type door over his bedroom door while they are both in there. Install bars on the windows if you really wanna go all out.

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

Okay you a goon but what's a goon to a goblin?

Pick posted:

This thread is pretty condemnatory based only on petty and small-minded social norms. BDSM enthusiasts are normal, productive, well-adjusted people who just have a little quirk in all but like 99.99999% of cases.

Also, if she does poo poo the bed, just rub her nose in it for a while and she'll shape up.

Pick posted:

You didn't read my sentence very carefully :ssh:.

Got me too. Nicely done.

shovelbum posted:

Son you've never been to the Midwest if you don't think Chicago-style or whitefish are lifestyles.

Born and raised in Indiana, how do you think I came up with those particular examples :patriot:

Cichlid the Loach
Oct 22, 2006

Brave heart, Doctor.

Pick posted:

This thread is pretty condemnatory based only on petty and small-minded social norms. BDSM enthusiasts are normal, productive, well-adjusted people who just have a little quirk in all but like 99.99999% of cases.

Everyone who's quoted this post so far needs to read it again more carefully.

E:f;b

Cichlid the Loach fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Jan 14, 2014

Zack_Gochuck
Jan 4, 2007

Stupid Wrestling People

Yellow Jackson posted:

Well, mostly it's that telling Mike no is a never a pleasant experience. As I said, he has some issue with not feeling in control, and basically it makes him really really anxious and nervous. When he's nervous his stutter gets much worse, he starts breathing really quickly (not hyperventilating or anything) which he finds very embarrassing, which exacerbates the problem, and so on and so on.

Anyway, me and James talked to Mike. He brought Jen over as well, so she could be a part of the discussion. We told them that we weren't comfortable with the scenario, citing the safety reasons as well the fact that we didn't think it was fair to do it in the apartment since we might be liable if something went wrong.

Mike wasn't happy, but he was more disappointed than anything else. He argued for a while, but it all boiled down to it being his room and therefore he could do what he wanted in there, and that he and Jen could do what they wanted since they were both adults. We didn't budge on the "unsafe & unfair" points, so eventually he had to admit defeat and he went off to calm down in the bathroom for a while.

Jen was furious. She didn't yell or scream or anything but she wouldn't stop stop scowling and making these exasperated, theatrical sighs whenever me or James said anything. Eventually she stomped off and got Mike from the bathroom and they drove off in Jens car. They came back after an hour or so with Jens dog cage, and I guess as some sort of protest they set it up in the living room. Jen got in the cage, and Mike settled down on the couch. Then they watched TV.

I went out at that point, but according to James, they watched Downfall on DVD, then Mike let Jen out and they went into Mike's room. When I got back the the cage was still in the living room, empty.

For some reason I think the best part of this is that Jen has a license and he doesn't, so she really has way more power in the relationship.

Poison Cake
Feb 15, 2012

Yellow Jackson posted:

Jen was furious. She didn't yell or scream or anything but she wouldn't stop stop scowling and making these exasperated, theatrical sighs whenever me or James said anything. Eventually she stomped off and got Mike from the bathroom and they drove off in Jens car. They came back after an hour or so with Jens dog cage, and I guess as some sort of protest they set it up in the living room. Jen got in the cage, and Mike settled down on the couch. Then they watched TV.

How did you manage to keep a straight face through these theatrics? What you describe is what a grounded tween does.

Is the cage still there? I seem to remember these things usually collapse. Hide it and play dumb when Jen and Mike ask about it.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Im hoping we can make this a CYOA game

FluffieDuckie
May 11, 2005

Poison Cake posted:

How did you manage to keep a straight face through these theatrics? What you describe is what a grounded tween does.

Yeah, the scene he described is exactly what happens to me when I tell one of my teenagers they can't do something they want to do. So the girl is a literal teenager, but the roommate is a 28 year old teenager.

OP, if you haven't started posting on Craigslist for a new roommate, I'm going to start losing sympathy for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Romes
Jun 18, 2003
The living room is public space among roommates. Go out and take a picture of her in the cage. At a minimum, the cage in the living room.

• Locked thread