Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

LunarShadow posted:

I didn't mean to imply hat they do exist, my bad. I just meant that alot of the times that people use a type of car as a condemnation, the fact that it might be a ten year old used car tends to never be a possibility in their minds.

Well yeah I did see poor people driving, say, 1988 Sevilles with busted rear suspension but that doesn't really count.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

predicto posted:

Well, a minimum number of community service hours are a requirement at a lot of high schools now. So you have a lot of kids "volunteering" at these places when they really don't want to.

I suspect that a Freeper often has lovely Freeper-lite children, who go to soup kitchens and charities and see what they want to see, or tell Dad waht he wants to hear.

Yeah, but it's almost worth it for the few Freeper kids who grow up and become liberals because they got a good education. Those kids, of course, are disowned by their parents, but the Ron Reagans of the world are proof that a horrible upbringing by selfish rear end in a top hat parents can be overcome.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?

Stultus Maximus posted:

Well yeah I did see poor people driving, say, 1988 Sevilles with busted rear suspension but that doesn't really count.

That most certainly counts, right along with their fancy iphone! (2 year old droid that freepers can't tell the difference)

I've always heard the 'behind a person on foodstamps buying blah blah' stories and always wondered how my family ended up behind them so much. I actually did see someone buying stuff with em for the first time a few months ago. He was buying cheap meats, bologna etc, american cheese, bread....pretty much the 'poor food' staples that the freepers like to say they should be limited too. I guess if I told them that tho, they'd think I was full of poo poo. He did have a lot of coke, so I'm sure they would have latched on to that.

nsaP fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Jan 14, 2014

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
benhgazi Benghazi BeNgHaZi BENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :byodood:
Declassified Transcripts of Benghazi Briefings Released

quote:

FR is funded solely by the freedom loving folks
who love and use it.
WE are Free Republic!!! ALL of us!!!
Please Contribute Today!

3 posted on 1/14/2014 2:12:01 PM by RedMDer (Happy with this, America? Make your voices heard. 2014 is just around the corner. ~ Sarah Palin)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]
---------------
The Benghazi Transcripts: Top Defense officials briefed Obama on ‘attack,’ not video or protest

quote:

To: jazusamo
Communists are taught to lie if it justified their cause.

15 posted on 01/13/2014 3:51:43 PM PST by Logical me
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Logical me
...and Muslims are instructed to like to further their cause:Koran.

27 posted on 01/13/2014 4:10:44 PM PST by ThePatriotsFlag ("There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." - Thomas Jefferson)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Logical me
Tacky-Yeah.....

Taquiya

81 posted on 01/13/2014 7:59:23 PM PST by GraceG
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies ]

quote:

What occurred ,in all likelihood, was clearly the attempted buy back of “stinger, shoulder fired “ missiles and other weapons of mass destruction that were GIVEN to the al qaeda to stifle the Qaddafi air superiority since a “no fly zone “ was rejected at the UN.
Hillary is up to her eye balls in this treasonous act. After we allowed the installation of the al qaeda as the government on Libya, we HAD TO GET THOSE WEAPONS BACK!! a deal was struck, with the devil, to bring hundreds of millions of our printed money to trade for HUNDREDS of stinger missiles that could now be used on US domestic air craft. The al queda demanded the exchange in Benghazi ( not Tripoli) ON SEPTEMBER 11th!! You cannot make this up!! Hillary ordered ambassador Stevens and a 2-3 man guard of seal contractors to Benghazi on a C130 with 4-6 hundred million in printed money with orders to exchange for the “stingers”. She dispatched 31 CIA weapons experts to help move the weapons back into US control. This crap about sending stingers to the Syrian al quaeda is a red herring. .
It blew up!! The al queda bastards got the printed money and we have a huge problem in air travel,in my opinion. Thank you hillary. We will see. ( Is any one awake or have we just gone stupid? Where are the Republicans?)

37 posted on 01/13/2014 4:58:31 PM PST by SADMILLIE
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: SADMILLIE
That sounds pretty plausible. The only thing I might question is that if these muslim bastards had those Stingers, wouldn’t they have been firing them off at USA Commercial Airliners non stop since they received ‘em? I don’t think the muzzies could resist!

41 posted on 01/13/2014 5:06:28 PM PST by bobby.223 (Retired up in the snowy mountains of the American Redoubt and it's a GREAT life!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 37 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: bobby.223
I wonder that too. But note the deliberate pace of the attacks. I am speculating. Why are the “CIA 3”1 muzzeled? Why not just cut them loose? It was an attack. But why then? Why were we so powerless. Why did we let them die and then say “ What difference does it make? “ . This is A COVER UP of what they were there fore. We have cowards in our party who do not want to stand up on the intelligence oversight committees!! Secretary Gates is “off the reservation” but the biggie who knows is LEON PANETTA!! He knows what happened!!!

63 posted on 01/13/2014 6:18:00 PM PST by SADMILLIE
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 41 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: matt04
Here it is FRiend ... Read the Truth and Weep ... Only obama is authorized to order a Stand Down order. All three (obama, hillary, valerie) wanted our Heroes to Die, no doubt, though only obama has the authority to issue the order of Stand Down. obama issued the order or he delegated the order of Stand Down to hillary or valerie!
68 posted on 01/13/2014 6:57:01 PM PST by no-to-illegals (Scrutinize our government and Secure the Blessing of Freedom and Justice)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 66 | View Replies ]

quote:

I cannot think of one person in the Obama administration, as a Secretary of a department, as head of the military, as a spokesperson, head of DOJ, DOI, HHS, DHS, FDA, EPA, IRS, etc. and any of their top assistants, who has TOLD THE TRUTH AT A PRESS CONFERENCE, BEFORE A CONGRESSIONAL COMMITTEE, BEFORE A COURT, AND BEFORE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

I have more respect for the Communists that I have tangled with over the decades because they lie for an ideology. The Obama people lie for power, to cover Obama’s red rear end, and to promote their agenda no matter who gets hurt or killed.

They are immoral, unethical and criminal. The NEW NORM for AMERICA under a Democrat Party dictatorship. (Remember, DeBlasio the Red is a Democrat. So is John Commie Conyers, Barbara the Red Lee, Jan Schakowsky the Red, Laura DeRosa the Connecticut Red, Pelosi the friends of Reds, etc).

Lying to them is the natural state of affairs, and the great unwashed, uneducated, and bought off Americans like it like that.

That’s why they want to restore the voting rights of convicted felons. They need more people without any morals.

Voter ID? We don’t need no voter id. Chavez didn’t have any. Stalin didn’t have any. Castro didn’t have any. Kim Mentally Ill and brood didn’t have any. So why should Obama and his marxist minions have any?

I was warned over 40 years ago by those who fled communism in East Germany, Hungary, Vietnam, Romania and Cuba, what to watch for. I’M SEEING EVERYTHING THEY SAID TO WATCH FOR AND WHICH WOULD HAPPEN.

The book “1984” will soon have a new edition and title cover. It will be “2014”.

It is here and Obama and his communists intend to make sure that it stays around like another “1000 Year Reich”.

Only a political uprising of American patriots of all kinds can turn the tide of authoritarian marxism that is now sweeping over our country. ORGANIZE, VOTE, EDUCATE!

89 posted on 1/14/2014 1:10:54 AM by MadMax, the Grinning Reaper
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 51 | View Replies]
2 more years of this poo poo :suicide:

IrritationX
May 5, 2004

Bitch, what you don't know about me I can just about squeeze in the Grand fucking Canyon.
It gets me, every single time they start throwing around "authoritarian." I know it's Freep and they don't know what words mean and all, but Jesus Christ.

Another thing is, "You cannot make this up!!" Every time I hear that, no matter the source, my first thought is, "You just did, didn't you?"

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

kik2dagroin posted:

2 more years of this poo poo :suicide:
Not if Hillary wins.

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
I'd like to imagine that not only a democrat, but Hillary winning the 2016 election will cause a few heart attacks at Freep. I hate wishing pain or death to people but racist vile bigots that are probably alone in their life anyway will only contribute to society by their grand kids (that were "banned" from coming over for being liberals) selling off their possessions and house.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
So the Obama administration is covering up an illegal, treasonous arms deal with Al-Qaeda at Benghazi by circulating a story that they were conducting an illegal, treasonous arms deal with Al-Qaeda at Benghazi.

How Diabolical!

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
Did any of them do the math on that memo? The time on it means that it was already past 10 or 11PM there--the initial attack was already well underway, and Stevens and VR were already beyond help at that point. So "They knew" was kind of a no-brainer, and "let them die" was mostly due to the inability to fly around the world really fast and travel to the past.

Or, perhaps, they are saying we should build large underground Vaults and have everyone retreat to them on Sept 11 every year, in fear of the dreaded muslim hordes. Like Xmas in Futurama.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
I'm no military expert but I'm fairly certain that Obama isn't literally the only person in the chain of military command that has the authority to order the troops to stand down.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Stultus Maximus posted:

I've worked at a grocery store. I've volunteered at food pantries. I have never, ever seen the Cadillac and lobster nig- food stamp recipient that so many people hear about from a friend of a sister of a...

I've seen plenty of them. It's just that they're rusted out 30 year old cadillacs and also I lived in a part of the country that lobster is basically cheap as heck and if you're into shellfish is a good deal.

LunarShadow
Aug 15, 2013

Install Windows posted:

I've seen plenty of them. It's just that they're rusted out 30 year old cadillacs and also I lived in a part of the country that lobster is basically cheap as heck and if you're into shellfish is a good deal.

This is what I was trying to get at, specifically that Freepers don't mention important adjectives such as 'decades old" and "shitheap"

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
He said his Cadillac was gold!
But he didn't say it was ten years old!

Basically, Freepers would get seduced by the first, lamest pimp they encountered.

Deport The Irish
Nov 25, 2013
The idea that there's this massive epidemic of welfare fraud and abuse is just something "everybody knows" is happening. Just like "everybody knows" the Post Office is slow and unreliable, Albert Einstein flunked out of math class, Coca-Cola invented Santa Claus, and Christopher Columbus proved the world was round. It's such a pervasive meme in American culture that I'm not even sure how or if it can be pushed back. Even people I know who are against cutting benefits or oppose extra hurdles to getting it just assume there's a real significant fraud problem that would be too expensive to stop because the ranks of the lower-class are exclusively made up of genius supervillains or something.

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?
Nigeria begins arrests after anti-gay law passed

Oh hey a sensible post!

quote:

To: freedom462
Gay or straight, no one deserves to be arrested, tortured, and imprisoned for anything like this.
This is a serious human rights issue.

5 posted on 1/14/2014 3:19:58 PM by christx30 (Freedom above all.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]
Maybe this will at least set a tone for the thread, keep things civil.

quote:

To: christx30
>> This is a serious human rights issue.

Sodomy is a human right? I suppose AIDS is a human right too.

7 posted on 1/14/2014 3:26:49 PM by Gene Eric (Don't be a statist!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Morgana
love to see it happen here.
Start out in saaaaay San Francisco and Hollywood
Too funny

8 posted on 1/14/2014 3:27:21 PM by Joe Boucher ((FUBO) obammy lied and lied and lied)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

Gay or straight, no one deserves to be arrested, tortured, and imprisoned for anything like this.
Imprisoned for what, exactly?

This is a serious human rights issue.

Thus, you show that you have swallowed a vat of koolaid.

This has nothing at all to do with "human rights," which is a smokescreen for imposed homo-fascism. This is about BEHAVIOR. No one is arrested just because they have same sex attraction, but when they ACT on these attractions in PUBLIC, it is properly a crime.

13 posted on 1/14/2014 3:41:44 PM by fwdude ( You cannot compromise with that which you must defeat.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

Oof, okay. But hey, another sensible post! There's hope yet!

quote:

To: DJ MacWoW
Nor should they punished for it. It’s no ones business what two adults do in the privacy of their own homes. It’s not the government’s business. It’s none of your business. And it’s certainly not worth someone spending 10+ years in prison.
There is a happy medium between gays getting married and gays getting arrested/killed. Nigeria has gone way too far and should lose any favorable status with the US.

17 posted on 1/14/2014 5:06:22 PM by christx30 (Freedom above all.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

quote:

Nor should they punished for it. It’s no ones business what two adults do in the privacy of their own homes. It’s not the government’s business. It’s none of your business.
THEY are pushing acceptance of their deviancy on the country. It drat well IS our business!

Like someone said, "Love that dare not speak it's name now will not shut the hell up".

I don't care what they do but don't force acceptance on me and stop recruiting school kids. They insist on using the courts and the force of government and they are not passive so neither will I be.

19 posted on 1/14/2014 5:11:18 PM by DJ MacWoW (The Fed Gov is not one ring to rule them all)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

There is no God, is there :smith:

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capitol: A building or complex of buildings in which any legislature meets.
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

nsaP posted:

I've always heard the 'behind a person on foodstamps buying blah blah' stories and always wondered how my family ended up behind them so much. I actually did see someone buying stuff with em for the first time a few months ago. He was buying cheap meats, bologna etc, american cheese, bread....pretty much the 'poor food' staples that the freepers like to say they should be limited too. I guess if I told them that tho, they'd think I was full of poo poo. He did have a lot of coke, so I'm sure they would have latched on to that.

As someone who works in Walmarts around town as a sample guy for a contractor, I've never seen any other type of carts mixed with foodstamp payments. Always full to the brim with cheap "poor food", and maybe, MAYBE a single thing of candy or a toy on top for the kids that is ALWAYS paid with in a separate transaction out of their own pocket. My job actually requires me to buy the food I hand out with the company if only to keep Walmart's inventory numbers from getting confused. Therefore, as a lazy fucker I actually seek these carts out to get in line behind. It means I have nice 5-10 minute break where I can pull out my e-reader to read and goof-off on the job.

Basically, I can say with actual job experience that anytime someone brings up the "Welfare queen" and buying expensive steak and lobster dinners it's "stdh.txt" of white people hating on poor (i.e. non-white) people.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Nor should they punished for it. It’s no ones business what two adults do in the privacy of their own homes. It’s not the government’s business. It’s none of your business.
THEY are pushing acceptance of their deviancy on the country. It drat well IS our business!

Like someone said, "Love that dare not speak it's name now will not shut the hell up".

I don't care what they do but don't force acceptance on me and stop recruiting school kids. They insist on using the courts and the force of government and they are not passive so neither will I be.

19 posted on 1/14/2014 5:11:18 PM by DJ MacWoW (The Fed Gov is not one ring to rule them all)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]
No ironicat big enough. None.

This guy just HATES that Nigerian gays are shoving their agenda down his throat, HATES it!

Then, without a trace of self awareness, justifies the government rounding up gay people by citing the gay's use of the government against him! Jesus Christ at least 50% of Freep is made up of idiots who are just making up their beliefs as they go along "Well I don't have any particular thought on this issue but I MUST contribute!!"

TravBot
Oct 10, 2004

If we can hit that bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards Checkmate

Alkydere posted:

As someone who works in Walmarts around town as a sample guy for a contractor, I've never seen any other type of carts mixed with foodstamp payments. Always full to the brim with cheap "poor food", and maybe, MAYBE a single thing of candy or a toy on top for the kids that is ALWAYS paid with in a separate transaction out of their own pocket. My job actually requires me to buy the food I hand out with the company if only to keep Walmart's inventory numbers from getting confused. Therefore, as a lazy fucker I actually seek these carts out to get in line behind. It means I have nice 5-10 minute break where I can pull out my e-reader to read and goof-off on the job.

Basically, I can say with actual job experience that anytime someone brings up the "Welfare queen" and buying expensive steak and lobster dinners it's "stdh.txt" of white people hating on poor (i.e. non-white) people.

I think the best description of how they can have a leg to stand on telling some of these stories is that FReepers see a black person use a debit card and, seeing that the person is black, the FReeper assumes it's an EBT card. That's just for the ones that aren't 100% bullshit, though.

Shady Amish Terror
Oct 11, 2007
I'm not Amish by choice. 8(
Working in a seafood department, plenty of people will buy lobster and crab legs with EBT; I'm fairly certain they represent an absolutely negligible proportion of our customer base or the people using EBT, and it's not like they load up an entire cart full of that crap, but sometimes people do buy shellfish with it. At least once a week I have to control the urge to get into a shouting match with my coworkers who won't stop bitching about how welfare queens are ruining the country and driving us all bankrupt and how somehow people spending money is bad for an economy and how poor black people are the real problem with America (a viewpoint sometimes advanced by poor black coworkers), and how they're proud to have never voted for a Democrat despite disagreeing with the Republicans on EVERY POLICY just because at least the Republicans are 'honest about screwing you over' and AUGH JUST MAKE IT STOP

It doesn't matter how many political arguments I've gotten into, no matter how carefully I've explained my points, given concrete evidence, explained underlying tenets of my argument, that's just not how the human brain works. I'm not sure there will ever be a way to get through to the kind of mindset that blithely ignores reality. Freep will probably somehow outlive humanity itself.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Shady Amish Terror posted:

Freep will probably somehow outlive humanity itself.

A semi-organic/technological satellite intelligence forever orbiting the black dwarf star that was once the sun. And shaking the memory of a collective fist at that feral star.

ColdSnickersBar
Apr 7, 2005

predicto posted:

Well, a minimum number of community service hours are a requirement at a lot of high schools now. So you have a lot of kids "volunteering" at these places when they really don't want to.

I suspect that a Freeper often has lovely Freeper-lite children, who go to soup kitchens and charities and see what they want to see, or tell Dad waht he wants to hear.

Or its just simple STDH. No way to know, I guess.

Or maybe it happened exactly like he said and the BMW guy she saw was actually what he's saying. The thing is: it wouldn't matter. Anecdotes are awful arguments. Maybe it happened, and that one person happens to be the only person on the planet taking advantage of the system. Or maybe the situation was more complicated than it seemed, or ... anything, really. You basically say nothing at all when you speak in anecdotes.

I often hear anecdotes from racists. Basically, it's really easy to find or notice the worst people around you. When the observer is racist, this pile of personal anecdotes becomes a list of evidence to them, even though it's all meaningless. Normal people seem to be capable of seeing lovely people and shrugging it off and just coming to grips with the fact that there are assholes of every flavor. To them, though, every knockout game video on YouTube is representative of every black person in the world.

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

In the end, it comes down to throwing one pitch after another, and seeing what happens. With each new consequence, the game begins to take shape.

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

love to see it happen here.
Start out in saaaaay San Francisco and Hollywood
Too funny

8 posted on 1/14/2014 3:27:21 PM by Joe Boucher ((FUBO) obammy lied and lied and lied)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

"Too funny" is giving me a loving aneurysm

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

gardenald posted:

"Too funny" is giving me a loving aneurysm

It really is hard to argue against the idea that conservatism is toxic to good comedy when conservatives over and over say variations on "You know what really gives me a belly-laugh? The downtrodden, suffering!"

IrritationX
May 5, 2004

Bitch, what you don't know about me I can just about squeeze in the Grand fucking Canyon.

ColdSnickersBar posted:

Or maybe it happened exactly like he said and the BMW guy she saw was actually what he's saying. The thing is: it wouldn't matter. Anecdotes are awful arguments. Maybe it happened, and that one person happens to be the only person on the planet taking advantage of the system. Or maybe the situation was more complicated than it seemed, or ... anything, really. You basically say nothing at all when you speak in anecdotes.

I often hear anecdotes from racists. Basically, it's really easy to find or notice the worst people around you. When the observer is racist, this pile of personal anecdotes becomes a list of evidence to them, even though it's all meaningless. Normal people seem to be capable of seeing lovely people and shrugging it off and just coming to grips with the fact that there are assholes of every flavor. To them, though, every knockout game video on YouTube is representative of every black person in the world.

And it's all so flimsy that it can be taken down with a simple statement that "maybe they owned it before losing their jobs and having to go on public assistance."

But it will never matter.

say no to bats
Aug 15, 2001
Rumblee tumblee, climin' a hunny tree

Duke Igthorn posted:

No ironicat big enough. None.

This guy just HATES that Nigerian gays are shoving their agenda down his throat, HATES it!

Then, without a trace of self awareness, justifies the government rounding up gay people by citing the gay's use of the government against him! Jesus Christ at least 50% of Freep is made up of idiots who are just making up their beliefs as they go along "Well I don't have any particular thought on this issue but I MUST contribute!!"

Its DJMacWoW. Noted blue hair moderator and nutcase. I think to be on Freep's "staff" you have to be certifiable anyway so its not a big surprise.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

No loving God. It's possible God exists, but is a sadistic creep.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

Maybe, but if there is then He's a giggling fucktard who spends eternity peeking into people's windows and sniffing their dirty underwear. He'd be like Beavis and Butthead's more malevolent, creepier uncle.

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012
Yknow if they could get past their nazi hate all of these creepers would fit right in at stormfront. Almost everything they write is exactly the same.

How can anyone unironically want to be on the same side as Hitler? :psyduck:

a neurotic ai fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Jan 15, 2014

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe
Most Stormfront dweebs are smart enough to not openly ally with hitler, alleging that he hosed up and since they're racial realists they wouldn't, instead of being racists.

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012

Install Windows posted:

Most Stormfront dweebs are smart enough to not openly ally with hitler, alleging that he hosed up and since they're racial realists they wouldn't, instead of being racists.

You sure? I go there to read often (I don't know, I guess I'm a masochist) and it appears to be the general consensus that Hitler was a good guy whose glorious revolution against the Jews was thwarted by their pawns (the allies).

There is a lot of unironic hitler stuff on stormfront. It's kind of like the KKK and Poes law, you just can't take it seriously with that name and those uniforms.

Psychlone
Sep 3, 2004

It's never straight up and down!
So, who's been the first FReeper to make an "Oklahomo" joke?

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Supersonic Shine posted:

No loving God. It's possible God exists, but is a sadistic creep.

Here's your god

quote:

To: detective
“The MSM is destroying Chris Christie.”

I hope they are 100% successful!!!

16 posted on 1/13/2014 3:40:09 PM by dalereed

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

nsaP posted:

That most certainly counts, right along with their fancy iphone! (2 year old droid that freepers can't tell the difference)

Hey did you hear that the urban fashion nowadays dictates that you must crack your obamaphone's touch screen! I was told so by my liberal daughter when she worked for a charity

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

SedanChair posted:

Here's your god

Your eternally angry, wrathful god.

Party Ape
Mar 5, 2007
Don't pay $10 bucks to change my avatar! Send me a $10 donation to Doctors with Borders and I'll stop posting for 24 hours!

ColdSnickersBar posted:

Exactly. Any time someone brings up abuse, I ask them how many legitimate families do they want to starve just so they can punish the small minority that are dishonest.

I wonder how sympathetic they'd be if the government implemented draconian surveillance to prevent the minority cheating on their taxes (and honestly, I'd take draconian surveillance over starving on the street.)

You just need to accept that a small minority will always rort the system and suck it up rather than going "I'd rather ten genuine recipients go without than have one person unfairly get welfare."

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Heliotic posted:

Exactly. Any time someone brings up abuse, I ask them how many legitimate families do they want to starve just so they can punish the small minority that are dishonest.

It's bad manners to accuse the people whose policies will starve people of deliberately starving people

LunarShadow
Aug 15, 2013

VitalSigns posted:

It's bad manners to accuse the people whose policies will starve people of deliberately starving people

Random thought while reading that: Why the gently caress do white people call marijuana "dope"? Seriously, dope is heroin, not pot.

Not to mention that if they were smoking pot (or doing heroin), they are probally blowing any welfare money on that instead of something such as, say, rent/utilities/food cause none of that stuff is cheap and ,unless the OP also lives in a housing project, they aren't living rent free. There is just so much going on that leads to stdh.txt that my brain actually hurts.

LunarShadow fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Jan 15, 2014

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

LunarShadow posted:

Random thought while reading that: Why the gently caress do white people call marijuana "dope"? Seriously, dope is heroin, not pot.

Dope has been used for weed way longer than it has for heroin.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

LunarShadow posted:

Not to mention that if they were smoking pot (or doing heroin), they are probally blowing any welfare money on that instead of something such as, say, rent/utilities/food cause none of that stuff is cheap and ,unless the OP also lives in a housing project, they aren't living rent free. There is just so much going on that leads to stdh.txt that my brain actually hurts.

Because they're so loving old that they remember when pot was called dope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Dude probably just played Dope Wars or something.

• Locked thread