Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice
Dr. Manche did my PRK and I'm completely satisfied with my vision 14 months later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
-3 in both eyes, mild astigmatism. They said I have fairly large pupils and pretty thick corneas. They offer the Wavefront Lasik or PRK. Does the PRK process utilize the wavefront technology to minimize the big pupils issue? Or is it a non issue with PRK?

I was leaning towards PRK anyway because the being in the military thing. That and the slightly higher incidence of dry eyes with LASIK.

Harriet Carker
Jun 2, 2009

I'm getting LASEK this December and will be traveling to Thailand two weeks afterward. I've seen different recommendations all over about how long one should avoid swimming for. Most doctors' sites say two weeks but a few I saw go up to a month. They are my eyes and I won't do anything stupid to compromise them, but I would like to swim while I'm there. I read that the danger at that point is not necessarily the water, but post-swim eye rubbing. What are your experiences?

Probably Infected
Feb 17, 2010
College Slice
Anyone get their procedure done in NYC? If so, I'd love to hear your recommendations/complaints. Been waiting a long time to get this done and really want to get a top quality job done.

Eris
Mar 20, 2002

Probably Infected posted:

Anyone get their procedure done in NYC? If so, I'd love to hear your recommendations/complaints. Been waiting a long time to get this done and really want to get a top quality job done.

I really had a great experience with "TLC" -- I had my eyes done in the Garden City office, but have been doing follow-ups in the 5th ave office.

Stay away from Dello Russo. He wanted to do LASIK on me when 3 other docs agreed that I wasn't a candidate. (I had PRK a month ago.)

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

dantheman650 posted:

I'm getting LASEK this December and will be traveling to Thailand two weeks afterward. I've seen different recommendations all over about how long one should avoid swimming for. Most doctors' sites say two weeks but a few I saw go up to a month. They are my eyes and I won't do anything stupid to compromise them, but I would like to swim while I'm there. I read that the danger at that point is not necessarily the water, but post-swim eye rubbing. What are your experiences?

I did LASEK 10 years ago and was told no swimming for 6 weeks. The bummer was I went to the Caribbean 3 weeks after surgery and couldn't scuba or snorkel :(

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Probably Infected posted:

Thomas Chang, M.D. is good. He's on 10th Street and 4th Ave. I'm writing this while on a plane to the American Academy of Ophthalmology meeting in New Orleans, by the way. Stay the hell away from Emil Chynn. He is weapons-grade crazy.

Beep Street
Aug 22, 2006

Chemotherapy and marijuana go together like apple pie and Chevrolet.

dantheman650 posted:

Assuming you are complication free two weeks is plenty of time for your eyes to heal. The no swimming rule is because of the risk of infection from dirt/germs in the water. Pack some eye drops in your hand luggage for the flight.

hitension
Feb 14, 2005

Hey guys, I learned Chinese so that I can write shame in another language
This is the vainest question ever, but while we're on the topic of risky behaviors, what's the deal with "no eyeliner for a month after surgery"?
I'll probably end up panickedly following every rule in the most stringent way possible, but just wondering.

Beep Street
Aug 22, 2006

Where I work we tell the ladies no make up of any kind for a week afterwards. It's to stop any particles getting in your eyes and causing an infection whilst the flap is still healing. The flap is normally sealed about 3 days after surgery. This is assuming you have lasik and don't have any complications of course. Lasek is two weeks.

Beep Street
Aug 22, 2006

Eris posted:

Stay away from Dello Russo. He wanted to do LASIK on me when 3 other docs agreed that I wasn't a candidate. (I had PRK a month ago.)
Just to point out he may not be some sort of eye butcher, he could just have better equipment than the other 3 doctors you saw. Some intralase lasers remove a lot less tissue when creating the flap compared to others. YMMV depending on the doctors equipment and their own personal opinion. Some surgeons prefer ik to ek and vice versa.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
I'm all ready to go for LASIK this Friday, got everything synced up for my week home to see my family. I'm going to a place in St. Louis which may sound weird but they were one of the first to do laser eye surgery in the country, their office has a few doctors who are both clinical and research, and they still do trials and author papers in the field. Basically, still cutting edge and have the equipment so I trust whatever they recommend is not just fitting me into what they have availble. It's pricey, but it's my eyes!

I've been wearing glasses instead of contacts for the past month and boy am I ready to not need these things. Now I just hope my plane isn't late touching down.

hitension
Feb 14, 2005

Hey guys, I learned Chinese so that I can write shame in another language
I did it! I did bladeless Z-Lasik in Taipei at basically the most famous eye clinic here, for a total cost of around $1500. It's right around the 24 hour mark so I think I can briefly use a computer to post.
The actual surgery experience was terrifying (you can't see anything, then you can only see a lot of colors), but immediately after the surgery I was able to see the room around me. Pretty surreal. They said you could avoid pain by sleeping through the first day, so I went home and took some sleeping pills and slept from about 12 PM until 4 AM the next morning. The first thing I noticed when I woke up is that I could read the thermostat on the wall.

I haven't had problems with night halos, pain, blood-shot eyes, dry eyes, or any of the other horror stories I read about in this thread!

They said I could go back to work the next day if I had to, but luckily I'm a student and this whole week is vacation so I think I will just take it easy. Still have to wear protective goggles when sleeping, showering, and going outside.

They said the recommended time for wearing the protective sunglasses outside is 4 weeks, but the nurse strongly implied I could get away with doing less-- does anyone know how long I should actually wear the protective sunglasses for?

They also said I could go back to riding a motor scooter immediately which kinda surprised me...

hitension fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Nov 19, 2013

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

hitension posted:

They said the recommended time for wearing the protective sunglasses outside is 4 weeks, but the nurse strongly implied I could get away with doing less-- does anyone know how long I should actually wear the protective sunglasses for?

I was told sunglasses outside for 2 weeks IIRC. I'd say it depends on your environment. If you're going to be on a scooter with the wind in your face I'd wear them a while.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
I had my LASIK done Friday, I can see! I'm still in the anti-inflammatory and antiseptic eye-drop administration phase for another week, that's just to help the flap heal cleanly. Also I'm supplementing my drops with the single-use container eye drops since they have no preservatives and I'm using a whole bunch, fast.

I can see great, I've got a slight fuziness around edges, almost like a Hollywood dream sequence but my doctor geeked out about the cornea at my 24-hr post op checkin and those are going to go away as the cells at the interface regenerate and fill in.

I'm getting a DVD of the procedure so hopefully it is useful and I can post it.

zxqv8
Oct 21, 2010

Did somebody call about a Ravager problem?
How the hell do people choose where to go? I don't trust my own feelings enough to give me good guidance while I listen to sales pitch after sales pitch, so what did others do to make their decision?

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

zxqv8 posted:

How the hell do people choose where to go? I don't trust my own feelings enough to give me good guidance while I listen to sales pitch after sales pitch, so what did others do to make their decision?

Friend and/or relative recommendations. And some places that do optometry/ophthalmology also do refractive surgeries. And some people don't care and will go to the closest place.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice

zxqv8 posted:

I researched the surgeons in my area and chose the one I thought had the best qualifications (latest technology, lots of experience, trains other surgeons and I believe still teaches at Stanford, and lots of positive feedback online).

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf

zxqv8 posted:

I'm about to get LASIK in January. Family/friends/Internet-reviews, the LASIK machine being used, and the doctor performing the surgery were the biggest factors for me. I went to 3 different surgery centers for consultations, and I would have been comfortable going to any of them. However, I chose the place that had a doctor that did LASIK frequently (few times a week), rather than the other places where doctor's would do it on occasion (few times a month). Price was relatively the same, but seeing as how this is New Jersey it is still loving expensive.

If you haven't been to those free consultations yet, the best advice I can give is to go prepared with questions for them. LASIK centers will do their sales pitch but that's about it.

ZX Speculum
Aug 18, 2006

Soiled Meat
I had ReLEx smile on both eyes in August, which I haven't seen come up in the thread yet (kinda scanned the middle pages though).

There's no flap involved - the laser focuses to a point inside the cornea, and is used to cut a lens-shape piece of tissue out of its centre. The laser then cuts a 2-4mm incision along the edge so the surgeon can remove the lenticule with tweezers.

The main advantage is that since the incision is so small, fewer corneal nerves are cut, and hence there is less dryness. There was also no bleeding, no smell of burning eyes, no loss of vision at any point--although it does go blurry when the laser has cut the lenticule--and the suction is much lower, so no floaters. They didn't have to move me between machines at any point either. I just lay there for three or four minutes, so much like my sex life. I stopped using the eye drops after the first week, except once or twice a day when using a computer. Total elapsed time was about five minutes.

Started at -4.5 diopters (left eye) and -5.5 diopters (right eye), with 0.5 astigmatism in each.

Went to 20:12.5 in the right eye and 20:15 in the left--I just missed two letters on the 20:12.5 line on the chart, so pretty close. No halos now, but I still have starbursts on bright lights at night. I quite like them. They're pretty.

It looks like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L41-CqynUHE

Downsides are the cost--£5,600 at a Harley Street clinic, and it's only a few years old, so only a few thousand people have had it done so far, I think.

I'm very pleased with the results. My sight is better than it could be corrected with glasses, so I am seeing things in more detail then I have ever been able to. And being able to see in the rain is great.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Hed posted:

I had my LASIK done Friday, I can see! I'm still in the anti-inflammatory and antiseptic eye-drop administration phase for another week, that's just to help the flap heal cleanly. Also I'm supplementing my drops with the single-use container eye drops since they have no preservatives and I'm using a whole bunch, fast.

I can see great, I've got a slight fuziness around edges, almost like a Hollywood dream sequence but my doctor geeked out about the cornea at my 24-hr post op checkin and those are going to go away as the cells at the interface regenerate and fill in.

I'm getting a DVD of the procedure so hopefully it is useful and I can post it.

All the fuzziness is gone now, no complaints at all.

Here's my LASIK procedure in case you guys are interested:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtFl0ccLtmc

romeo x-ray
Jan 16, 2013

by angerbeet
Has anyone had Lasik and ended up feeling crossed-eyed, or like the two images from each eye just don't match up internally? I have and it's disorienting/disappointing as gently caress. Would really like to hear of any info about what this is and ways forward.

Had my first surgery about 18 months ago; disappointing outcome, was left under-corrected in both eyes to the point I still needed lenses. Had a second procedure on both eyes about 6 months later; right eye effectively treated, but left eye still under-corrected. Had a third surgery on left eye another 6 months later - though this improved prescription, has left me with blurring, halo-effect, double-vision in that eye.

Through all of that there's been this really unfuckingcool phenomenon of feeling crosseyed (though I'm told it doesn't look like it outwardly). It's weird and I really hate it. Every moment of watching TV, looking at this screen, walking down the street, whatever, I'm constantly aware of and trying to adjust the mismatch between what each eye sees. It's so loving annoying, especially if it's forever. Worst of all for me though is how eye-contact with others feels weird; the most innocuous situations with friends/family/potential wives can be unnecessarily uncomfortable: basically I can never, ever just relax and look at what/who I'm looking at, I'm constantly adjusting my focus, constantly switching from left to right eye, right to left etcaaaggh.

Whew, that's a bit long. Anyway my eye surgeons, though generally good, have been crap about this and offered no effective advice.

Any info here?

Beep Street
Aug 22, 2006

Did you have anything up with your eyes before the surgery like a lazy eye? What was your prescription before surgery and what is it now?

It sounds like you no longer have a dominant eye if you are constantly changing between eyes.

romeo x-ray
Jan 16, 2013

by angerbeet

Beep Street posted:

Did you have anything up with your eyes before the surgery like a lazy eye? What was your prescription before surgery and what is it now?

It sounds like you no longer have a dominant eye if you are constantly changing between eyes.

Not that I know of, nothing like that came up in probably 20 years of eye tests etc, including pre-op. Prescription was -6.25 right, -5.75 left; don't have exact current info though think it's probably -0.1/2 in right eye, maybe -0.5 in left, though feels up to -1 at times (back for a check in Jan, will get all current info to see how stable the prescription is and what to do next, if anything).

I wondered about that because this feels like neither is and both are at the same incredibly annoying time. Though a lot of the switching from one to other is consciously making one eye be dominant; if I squint one eye, or raise one eyebrow sharply, vision feels more balanced, weirdly. Shame I can't just go through life sporting a permanent People's Eyebrow. Possible my brain's slowly adjusting to seeing things differently and will take time for neural stuff (?) to regenerate with internal images in sync?

(thanks for your input)

Anisocoria Feldman
Dec 11, 2007

I'm sorry if I'm spoiling everybody's good time.

romeo x-ray posted:

Not that I know of, nothing like that came up in probably 20 years of eye tests etc, including pre-op. Prescription was -6.25 right, -5.75 left; don't have exact current info though think it's probably -0.1/2 in right eye, maybe -0.5 in left, though feels up to -1 at times (back for a check in Jan, will get all current info to see how stable the prescription is and what to do next, if anything).

I wondered about that because this feels like neither is and both are at the same incredibly annoying time. Though a lot of the switching from one to other is consciously making one eye be dominant; if I squint one eye, or raise one eyebrow sharply, vision feels more balanced, weirdly. Shame I can't just go through life sporting a permanent People's Eyebrow. Possible my brain's slowly adjusting to seeing things differently and will take time for neural stuff (?) to regenerate with internal images in sync?

(thanks for your input)

Before your surgery, did you primarily wear contact lenses or glasses?

romeo x-ray
Jan 16, 2013

by angerbeet

Anisocoria Feldman posted:

Before your surgery, did you primarily wear contact lenses or glasses?

Probably half and half, for the most recent 6/7 years. Possible that a) having slightly different prescriptions between eyes, and b) eyes adjusting/re-adjusting between glasses and contacts could have caused either a problem with eye muscles over time, or affected internal eye>brain stuff. Just came across strabismus as a possible cause (affecting binocular vision). Why haven't I seen this before? I've asked the surgeons and other staff multiple times about all this, but never a mention.

quote:

Strabismus also known as heterotropia (and including the two variants cross-eye and walleye), is a condition in which the eyes are not properly aligned with each other. It typically involves a lack of coordination between the extraocular muscles, which prevents bringing the gaze of each eye to the same point in space and thus hampers proper binocular vision, and which may adversely affect depth perception. Strabismus can present as manifest (heterotropia) or latent (heterophoria) varieties, and can be either a disorder of the brain in coordinating the eyes, or of the power or direction of motion of one or more of the relevant muscles moving the eye.

Except I think that link's saying a person's born with that, and I definitely didn't have this until the eye surgery. Might be a start though.

Anisocoria Feldman
Dec 11, 2007

I'm sorry if I'm spoiling everybody's good time.

romeo x-ray posted:

Except I think that link's saying a person's born with that, and I definitely didn't have this until the eye surgery. Might be a start though.

You might be on the right track, but too far towards the extreme end of the spectrum. I read a case study once about a patient with convergence insufficiency who had similar symptoms as yours after having LASIK. Basically his glasses provided a prismatic effect (he was a moderate myope like yourself) which alleviated the CI symptoms. Then he had surgery and no longer needed glasses and everything went pear-shaped. Essentially his eye muscles then had to overcompensate for the work that his glasses had been doing all along. To check more into this, google things like "convergence insufficiency," "base-in prism," "exophoria," and "asthenopia." It may or may not be what you're looking for, but at least you can try to rule it out.

romeo x-ray
Jan 16, 2013

by angerbeet

Anisocoria Feldman posted:

You might be on the right track, but too far towards the extreme end of the spectrum. I read a case study once about a patient with convergence insufficiency who had similar symptoms as yours after having LASIK. Basically his glasses provided a prismatic effect (he was a moderate myope like yourself) which alleviated the CI symptoms. Then he had surgery and no longer needed glasses and everything went pear-shaped. Essentially his eye muscles then had to overcompensate for the work that his glasses had been doing all along. To check more into this, google things like "convergence insufficiency," "base-in prism," "exophoria," and "asthenopia." It may or may not be what you're looking for, but at least you can try to rule it out.

That's really interesting, I'll read a bit more into possibilities and take it back to the eye docs. I'm really p'd off they haven't suggested any of this when I've made it really clear this is a big problem, and when the quick tests they've done for cross-eyed-ness didn't show or solve anything. I don't think the last 2 terms there apply, but the first 2 are helpful to start with. Thanks!

Harriet Carker
Jun 2, 2009

I'm about 24 hours out of my LASEK procedure. I have zero pain and my distance vision is significantly better than it was uncorrected and only very slightly worse than it was with my contact lenses. Close vision is a little blurry but nothing too bad. This seems highly unusual given the rough recovery I've read about associated with LASEK. Am I lucky or are worsening of vision and pain more delayed problems?

Demented Guy
Apr 22, 2010

IF YOU ARE READING THIS IN AN NBA THREAD, LOOK TO YOUR RIGHT TO SEE MY EXPLETIVE RIDDEN, NONSENSICAL POST OF UTTER BULLSHIT
Gonna have my LASIK procedure later. I'm nervous but excited. Hopefully everything goes smoothly.

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

dantheman650 posted:

Am I lucky or are worsening of vision and pain more delayed problems?

I've heard that LASEK can have more fluctuations in the early going.

Demented Guy
Apr 22, 2010

IF YOU ARE READING THIS IN AN NBA THREAD, LOOK TO YOUR RIGHT TO SEE MY EXPLETIVE RIDDEN, NONSENSICAL POST OF UTTER BULLSHIT
Just woke up and oh my goodness, I can't believe I'm seeing so clearly now without glasses! And I was told that it will be improving as months go by. From -8.6 to this. Wow. Will do it again in a heartbeat.

Zeta Taskforce
Jun 27, 2002

I have LASEK scheduled for Friday morning. 48 hours away. I am -3.5 both eyes and because of my astigmatism I am not a good candidate for LASIK. I understand the results are the same but there is a bit more pain and the healing time is longer. I'm OK with that, plus it sounds like it is my only option.

My question is the doctor was recommending that he intentionally undercorrect one eye. I have one eye that is more dominant than the other one and the one that is a bit lazier would remain slightly near sighted. The advantage is that I would avoid reading glasses longer. I am going to be 39 in a week if that matters and I can see very good extremely close, but that will of course change when the whole curvature of the eye changes. I guess that the brain will be able to combine the different images seamlessly.

Does anyone have an opinion? If I do this and don't like it I can go back anytime in the first year and get a touch up, so it wouldn't be more out of pocket, but the most convenient thing either.

Edit: The word I was looking for was "Monovision"

Zeta Taskforce fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Jan 15, 2014

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Zeta Taskforce posted:

Does anyone have an opinion? If I do this and don't like it I can go back anytime in the first year and get a touch up, so it wouldn't be more out of pocket, but the most convenient thing either.

That approach is done more commonly for those around your age and into the 40s. If you want to delay the need for reading glasses as long as possible it's probably a safer short-term bet to go with that method. As an example I know some who've had the surgery in their 40s and had immediate great distance vision after the surgery but had to start using reading glasses when they never needed them before.

Zeta Taskforce
Jun 27, 2002

Zogo posted:

That approach is done more commonly for those around your age and into the 40s. If you want to delay the need for reading glasses as long as possible it's probably a safer short-term bet to go with that method. As an example I know some who've had the surgery in their 40s and had immediate great distance vision after the surgery but had to start using reading glasses when they never needed them before.

It's hard to think of myself as middle aged, but I guess I'm getting there. :3:

All the questions I was really wondering about no one can answer, like how long will I able to stave off reading glasses? I guess they make monovision contacts and everyone online said to try that first, but I guess it's too late for that.

Beep Street
Aug 22, 2006

Zeta Taskforce posted:

All the questions I was really wondering about no one can answer, like how long will I able to stave off reading glasses? I guess they make monovision contacts and everyone online said to try that first, but I guess it's too late for that.
You probably don't have a reading prescription at 39 so monovision contacts won't work now. By slightly undercorrecting your distance vision a reading prescription might be less noticeable for a few years.

Its hard to predict how quickly your reading prescription happens and how strong it will be. Surgeons can't give exact answers to some questions.

If you want proper monovision laser correction you should wait until your reading prescription arrives before getting surgery. If you have surgery now there will be nothing left to balance with your reading prescription.

Edit: you might not even be suitable for monovision. A trial with contact lenses is required and a lot of people decide against it as it is hard to get used to it.

If the idea of readers annoys you a lot there is the option of lens exchange which is the same as cataract surgery but with better lens. It replaces your lovely aging lenses with nice new ones so you can read without glasses again. You'll have to wait until you're about fifty to do it and it costs more than laser surgery. If you want to do this op later in life getting laser surgery now won't affect your suitability for it.

Beep Street fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Jan 16, 2014

Beep Street
Aug 22, 2006

Zogo posted:

As an example I know some who've had the surgery in their 40s and had immediate great distance vision after the surgery but had to start using reading glasses when they never needed them before.
Their reading prescription was there already, its just not noticed before surgery as the short sightedness "hid" it.

Zeta Taskforce
Jun 27, 2002

Beep Street posted:

You probably don't have a reading prescription at 39 so monovision contacts won't work now. By slightly undercorrecting your distance vision a reading prescription might be less noticeable for a few years.

Its hard to predict how quickly your reading prescription happens and how strong it will be. Surgeons can't give exact answers to some questions.

If you want proper monovision laser correction you should wait until your reading prescription arrives before getting surgery. If you have surgery now there will be nothing left to balance with your reading prescription.

Edit: you might not even be suitable for monovision. A trial with contact lenses is required and a lot of people decide against it as it is hard to get used to it.

If the idea of readers annoys you a lot there is the option of lens exchange which is the same as cataract surgery but with better lens. It replaces your lovely aging lenses with nice new ones so you can read without glasses again. You'll have to wait until you're about fifty to do it and it costs more than laser surgery.

Thanks for the advice. The idea of reading glasses doesn't bother me and it sounds like I am taking a risk having it done without the trial with contact lenses. The downside is that I won't like it and I will have to have another prodecure to have it corrected again, which won't be money out of pocket, but any procedure has a chance of complications, however small, plus more time off from work, healing time, etc.

The upside is that everything will work fine and I will have some unknown number of years where I won't need reading glasses. Perhaps I will still need them when I am 48, but without it I would need them at 44?

The upside if everything goes perfect isn't that great, the downside if things don't work is not insignificant, and what I am trying to avoid isn't that bad. Is that a fair analysis?

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
Had Wavefront LASIK on Friday, and am doing really well. Had a lot of pain right after the surgery, but after sleeping it off it's been great (also experienced pain during my surgery). Went to the doctor yesterday for a follow-up, he was surprised at how fast I was recovering and how quickly the flap was healing. If any of you are interested, I'd be happy to share my experience in more detail (starting from my free consultations all the way to my recovery).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lelorox
Jul 28, 2013

BFC SLACKER 2014
Anyone have any experience doing this with an astigmatism in one or both of their eyes?

Also, I live aboard, but will be moving back to the US soon. It seems like the prices in my country are signifigantly cheaper than in the US. bassicly lasik costs about $750 for both eyes at a large and well known clinic here in Japan. http://www.kobe-kanagawa.jp/english/fees/ there's a link to the clinic I've been looking into.
Does it make sense to get it done here before I go back to the US in 6 months, or just wait till I'm settled in one place and suffer the higher fees.

A lot of the info on the fees table seems like complete giberish to me, so any help with deciphering it would be much apreciated.

Lelorox fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Jan 20, 2014

• Locked thread