Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!

It's not that I didn't believe it, it's just that I thought the bunnies were the size of bunnies.

Roxors posted:

Sorry, next page is going to be Noisemaster laughing and saying that this time will be different because reasons. The main one being the moon laser.

No, the main one being that this is the first time the Legendary Hero is some whiny baby who wants to talk things out! What a wimp! I mean, what is he, nine?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I guess the books should be arriving soon for most people, as mine just arrived :toot:

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
panel 3 :swoon:

kurona_bright
Mar 21, 2013
Man, Cucumber looks kinda crushed in that panel.

Noisemaster looks shifty in the last one, though (or is it just me?).

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

kurona_bright posted:

It'd be a bit too easy otherwise, eh?

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

kurona_bright posted:

I think it's less being shifty, more "Kid, you don't even know. You don't even know."

Meowjesty
Oct 23, 2009

Friends depend on each other.
Oh wait he is actually the size of a cat. An itty-bitty dubstep man. :3:

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Gigi should get some kinda prize for "best use of color in all the shits ever" or something, because drat. drat. That third panel, so good.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

The Lord of Hats posted:

I think it's less being shifty, more "Kid, you don't even know. You don't even know."

Yeah that's how I'm reading it too.

I am betting Noisemaster is utterly, profoundly sick of this poo poo.

He needs to be our Geno :haw:

life_source
May 11, 2008

i got tired of looking at your edgy baby avatar that a 14-year old would be proud of

Captain Oblivious posted:

Yeah that's how I'm reading it too.

I am betting Noisemaster is utterly, profoundly sick of this poo poo.

He needs to be our Geno :haw:

There are two ways this can go:

"I am also sick of this poo poo and am using my Space Sound Lazor Cannon to destroy the Nightmare Knight so I can be the Number One."

or

"I am also sick of this poo poo but you need my power/essence/icon in order to properly free the Nightmare Knight. Let's have a boss battle anyways!"

And I highly doubt we will get any of the Disaster Master's as party members. This is looking like a 4 man team.

Maybe Nautilus will get a cool new summon? I think that is her role.

its pronounced ♥♪!?

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

life_source posted:

And I highly doubt we will get any of the Disaster Master's as party members. This is looking like a 4 man team.

Maybe Nautilus will get a cool new summon? I think that is her role.

its pronounced ♥♪!?

If it's anything like Paper Mario there'll be one final party member who will join in the second-to-last area.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

But I don't want to wait that long for Peridot to join the party.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Almond is judging the hell out of Cucumber in that one panel.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

So what if Noisemaster totally steps down and Piano gets super pissed because much like Almond that's now how it's supposed to go and sets off the blaster?

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I highly doubt that would happen. She seems to have a pretty level head on her shoulders.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

I'm guessing Noisemaster is about to explain that he doesn't have that option for some reason.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Zereth posted:

I'm guessing Noisemaster is about to explain that he doesn't have that option for some reason.

Yeah that phrase is usually followed with a "but..."

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Alternatively he figures he can finally finish it all if he could just win.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
Guys, I'm pretty sure this is going to end in "Ya bro, I hear ya, but you're SO WRONG! I love this poo poo! *boss battle*"

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Friends: Protected
World: Saved
Crablettes: Eaten
He seems to not like Knightmare Knight, so something's up.

voting third party
Sep 5, 2006
~

Dias posted:

Gigi should get some kinda prize for "best use of color in all the shits ever" or something, because drat. drat. That third panel, so good.

Agreed. She posted this and this to her tumblr about how she chooses colors if you're interested.

Dr. Buttass
Aug 12, 2013

AWFUL SOMETHING
Right at the last second Piano is going to sneeze and the laser will finish charging.

Awesomonster
Feb 26, 2008

Because there's always an ending.
Gigi has been joking on twitter and tumblr about how many pictures she's drawn of Nightmare Knight holding other characters. I drew this in response (suggesting that he was actually just an avid collector of action figures):

I thought maybe you guys would enjoy it too.

Line Feed
Sep 7, 2012

Seeds taste better with friends.

That put a smile on my face. :3:

Meowjesty
Oct 23, 2009

Everybody needs a hobby.

He takes them out of the packaging though what a dork.

Fecha
Nov 4, 2006

Did I... did I miss anything important?

Meowjesty posted:

Everybody needs a hobby.

He takes them out of the packaging though what a dork.

Aren't the people who refuse to take them out of their packages the dorks? :raise:

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

Awesomonster posted:

Gigi has been joking on twitter and tumblr about how many pictures she's drawn of Nightmare Knight holding other characters. I drew this in response (suggesting that he was actually just an avid collector of action figures):

I thought maybe you guys would enjoy it too.

Does the Cabbage action figure come with a plastic stack of "money" "more money" and "most money"?
God now I want to get my hands on some CQ action figures.

Meowjesty
Oct 23, 2009

Fecha posted:

Aren't the people who refuse to take them out of their packages the dorks? :raise:

What's dorkier, someone who collects dolls or someone who plays with dolls (that they collect)?

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Meowjesty posted:

What's dorkier, someone who collects dolls or someone who plays with dolls (that they collect)?

The dorkiest is the guy who buys two (or more) of each doll; one to pose and play with, the other to keep in its original package.

Lance Streetman
Feb 20, 2011

A parfait is a dessert, but it is also the French word for perfect.
oh ok

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Noisemaster's pretty cool, not gonna lie.

Popo
Apr 24, 2008

Homestuck is a true work of art surpassing all of Shakespeare's works.

Kikas posted:

Does the Cabbage action figure come with a plastic stack of "money" "more money" and "most money"?
God now I want to get my hands on some CQ action figures.

It even comes with ducks to which he can throw the money.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

So Noisemaster's like Azala and this is his Black Tyranno?

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
Told you guys there was a big monster just off-screen.

I didn't expect it to be a giant break-dancer with overdeveloped arms and atrophied legs but you can't guess everything.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

So is that like the real noisemaster

I'm so confused

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

So is that like the real noisemaster

I'm so confused

No, that's just his pet.

Noisemaster seems pretty fatalistic about this whole thing. I wonder why? I mean, he certainly didn't seem very happy about it earlier.

E: I just realized he's kind of got the profile of a butterfly, with those streamers coming off his head and back :raise:

Tollymain fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Jan 21, 2014

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

IMJack posted:

Told you guys there was a big monster just off-screen.

I didn't expect it to be a giant break-dancer with overdeveloped arms and atrophied legs but you can't guess everything.

This description made it sound a lot more horrific than it really was.

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Ah, I was parsing the image completely wrong. For some reason I saw a being with no feet and wearing a helmet with two little antennae on it.

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

Could that be a second Disaster Master? If you look at these disaster stone pins there's one that sort of looks like a musical rest next to noise master's, and there are enough masters that there should be one kingdom that gets two, which I believe gigi has mentioned on her tumblr. Edit: Here's the tumblr post where she mentions that two of the DMs are probably hanging out together

Spoiler text is stuff from the cucumber store and gigi's tumblr.

HMS Beagle fucked around with this message at 11:14 on Jan 21, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

HMS Beagle posted:

Could that be a second Disaster Master?

Noisemaster Blaster :haw: