Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Breath Ray posted:

I still prefer You are the Roboref, can someone post it please?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
lolling, thanks

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

This thread was hilarious:

From this thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3478645&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1 (archives needed)

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Even though it's just Wikipedia, this is quite an interesting entry on the Liverpool side of the 90s. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spice_Boys_(footballers) Good to hear Ruddock talking about bedding Page 3 girls too.

Breath Ray fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Jan 19, 2014

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Saw this on Twitter, the old Holte End at Villa Park:

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

peanut- posted:

Saw this on Twitter, the old Holte End at Villa Park:

Insane.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
it's... beautiful

eeS.
Nov 8, 2005

STUPID AS HELL!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LPDpwqxPn0

Take a picture mate, it'll last longer!

pdog
May 7, 2013

Voluspa
Mar 17, 2006

HURRRRley

shark-bitch5000
Oct 26, 2010
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25804307

Mourinho being Mourinho I guess

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
is there a bigger oval office in the league than Rafael? i'm really struggling to think of someone that even comes close. that challenge could have easily ended Cahill's career, and the game was already over.

ayb
Sep 12, 2003
Kills Drifters for erections

EC10 posted:

is there a bigger oval office in the league than Rafael? i'm really struggling to think of someone that even comes close. that challenge could have easily ended Cahill's career, and the game was already over.

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

JJ is a national treasure.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

EC10 posted:

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

world cup trophy right here

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU_k4jU03TU

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFBjOGzT490

Babby Thatcher
May 3, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Breath Ray posted:

Even though it's just Wikipedia, this is quite an interesting entry on the Liverpool side of the 90s. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spice_Boys_(footballers) Good to hear Ruddock talking about bedding Page 3 girls too.

this is a top 5 wikipedia article of all time

quote:

In 1997, Malcolm Gladwell's landmark article on coolhunting, in The New Yorker discussed how the Spice Boys were seen as making the city of Liverpool "cool" because it involved "soccer blokes in the pubs going superdressy and wearing Dolce & Gabbana and Polo Sport and Reebok Classics on their feet.[9]

quote:

As for the Spice Boys tag - like hell we are the Spice Boys. Let's face it, the Spice Girls are at the top of their profession and we are still trying to get to the top of ours, so I hardly think it is a good nickname.

quote:

McAteer was also notorious for several other such stories that filled the tabloids,[30] including a "pizza" story,[31] where McAteer was asked if he wanted a pizza cut in eights and replied, "Nah, I'm not that hungry, just cut it in fours please"

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Lol I remember that McAteer story :xd:

crappledan
Dec 17, 2009

Serious Title Contenders

Seedorf is a cool dude.

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

What's he ever done that compares to that let alone the other awful challenges Rafael has done?

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

He had a horror tackle on Zigic once and likes arguing with players twice his size and getting fouled. I wouldn't like him either if he didn't play for Arsenal to be honest, but that's what makes him so great.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

crappledan posted:

Seedorf is a cool dude.

Not sure I can deal with a likeable Milan

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

sassassin posted:

Not sure I can deal with a likeable Milan

Don't worry, likeable Milan lose.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Ruddock dousing himself with water just before the physio returned so as to pretend to have "trained"[9]

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me
another paddy power stunt

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I thought clubs releasing a dvd was bad

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

Scott Bakula posted:

I thought clubs releasing a dvd was bad

I just wish he would have done a proper "0" symbol i mean what the gently caress is that

Maradonna Summer
Oct 22, 2005

Our love will last forever

TRP Post Of The Tournament Winner World Cup 2014

Thirteenth Step posted:

I just wish he would have done a proper "0" symbol i mean what the gently caress is that

t-shirt for a vaginal fisting advocacy group

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Rape Culture Club posted:

t-shirt for a vaginal fisting advocacy group

But Nasri left a couple of years ago???

CptAwesome
Nov 2, 2005

Chile: 'Anti-Israeli' football kit row

nice 1

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
FC Palestino has always fielded those colours so what the hell were they expecting lmao.

quote:

Gabriel Zaliasnik - the former Chilean Jewish Community president - told the Times it was "a lousy form of political violence in Chilean football - chauvinistic and in bad taste."

A reminder that the man in the quote has been involved in several embezzlement, tax evasion and fraud cases since the dawn of time.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Ka0 posted:

FC Palestino has always fielded those colours so what the hell were they expecting lmao.

A reminder that the man in the quote has been involved in several embezzlement, tax evasion and fraud cases since the dawn of time.

It's not the colors they're butthurt about, it's the shape of the 1 on the kit.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
This is Holocaust 2 IMO.

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!

Ka0 posted:

It's not the colors, it's the Palestine map instead of the number 1.

edit: beaten like a Palestinian child trying to get his ball back.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Popehoist
Feb 5, 2008

There you go rubens, all your fault! You went on the wrong side of the car!
http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/sport-headlines/neville-arrested-outside-moyes-house-with-gun-2014012082745

quote:

GARY Neville as been arrested for attempting to scale David Moyes’s garden fence while carrying a gun.

The former United player was found with a pistol, sack and a signed photo of Alex Ferguson in the early hours of this morning.

Neville’s nearby car had the engine running and the boot open.

Inspector Denys Finch Hatton confirmed: “We arrested a 38-year-old man at 3am in Wilmslow on suspicion of training the defence of set-pieces with the use of menaces.

“The arrest may lead to further charges relating to an incident in December where a tactics whiteboard was used as an offensive weapon.”

Neville was seen leaving Sky’s Sunday Night Football studio yesterday evening swigging from a bottle of Lucozade Sport and muttering the phrase “Europa loving League” under his breath.

Cheshire constabulary said Moyes’s police protection cannot be boosted because his allocation of officers already exceeds that of David Cameron on a visit to Liverpool.

Manchester United have offered their manager time away from his post while the criminal investigation is completed and have suggested eight years’ gardening leave as an initial period of rest.

Finch Hatton said: “Neville is currently being held in a maximum security cell as the blue police uniforms could remind him of City, Chelsea and Everton, all of which seem to set him off again.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

euroboy posted:

He had a horror tackle on Zigic once and likes arguing with players twice his size and getting fouled. I wouldn't like him either if he didn't play for Arsenal to be honest, but that's what makes him so great.

Yeah, he's an irritating prick but it's not like he goes around spitting, biting or smashing people.

• Locked thread