Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Fat people just drop their pants and spray fecal matter and piss all over the toilet anyway, without even sitting down. Thats the only way I can figure out how poo poo and piss gets all over the walls of cubicles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Mister Blueberry posted:

I think they just removed the separator because, sex and the olympics go so well together

From what I understand, you have no idea. Apparently Olympic Villages are like, non-stop loving. At Vancouver, enough condoms were distributed to average around 15 per individual (so 30 per couple let's say) and they only lasted half way through the events. So when you're watching this year and they do those scenic shots of the place, just remember that behind every single door is people banging.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

That loving Sned posted:

You gotta let them go somewhere, or it's going to be more unpleasant than that.

The pile of clothes in the hallway has worked fine for years, and it will continue to work.

Sumadartson
Nov 24, 2006

Choco1980 posted:

From what I understand, you have no idea. Apparently Olympic Villages are like, non-stop loving. At Vancouver, enough condoms were distributed to average around 15 per individual (so 30 per couple let's say) and they only lasted half way through the events. So when you're watching this year and they do those scenic shots of the place, just remember that behind every single door is people banging.

I think I've read that article. Can't find a link now, but distinctly remember the remark by an athlete that 'their faces may be fives, but their bodies are almost always nines or better'. Add the 'once in a lifetime event' factor into that and no wonder it turns into a fuckfest.

I'm not sure whether the curlers join in. They're probably into some kinky poo poo though.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Sumadartson posted:

I'm not sure whether the curlers join in. They're probably into some kinky poo poo though.

You haven't lived until you've received a handjob from an Olympic curling team. One works the shaft and the other two vigorously polish your balls, it's like nothing else on this world.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Curling is actually legit... but I am Canadian. It's tough as heck to play properly as you are on ice. One of my buddies came back from his first couple of weeks with a bruise on his thigh from the drat game. Past that, you work your rear end off either curling the stone or setting up your rocks to gently caress over the other team.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

I met a member of the US rifle team once, and he confirmed that yes, once your event is completed, the village is just a non stop party / gently caress fest. Even for people in weirdo sports like shooting.

Sucks for the people who have events at the end though.

Falcon2001
Oct 10, 2004

Eat your hamburgers, Apollo.
Pillbug

Vintersorg posted:

Curling is actually legit... but I am Canadian. It's tough as heck to play properly as you are on ice. One of my buddies came back from his first couple of weeks with a bruise on his thigh from the drat game. Past that, you work your rear end off either curling the stone or setting up your rocks to gently caress over the other team.

It's pretty much just the silliest looking game is all. If you watch it it's obviously got some investment in terms of skill/etc, but you're also floating down an icy hallway with brooms smoothing out ice for a stone. It's just surreal. It's the dada of sports.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
"He followed me home, can we keep him?"

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

You haven't lived until you've received a handjob from an Olympic curling team. One works the shaft and the other two vigorously polish your balls, it's like nothing else on this world.

It gets kind of awkward when the shafter starts screaming HURRY! HURRY HARD!

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS GAME WHO GETS LAID
And then they try to get it to curl left...

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Fhqwhgads posted:

And then they try to get it to curl left...

Then they try to position it to make it difficult for the next person to get it off ...

But it works. It just works.

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

One will take you down the rabbit hole.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

That loving Sned posted:

One will take you down the rabbit hole.

The other will take the rabbit up your hole?

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Falcon2001 posted:

It's pretty much just the silliest looking game is all. If you watch it it's obviously got some investment in terms of skill/etc, but you're also floating down an icy hallway with brooms smoothing out ice for a stone. It's just surreal. It's the dada of sports.

It's pretty much a scaled up version of air hockey. Everyone likes air hockey. Or ice boules. Old people like boules.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Falcon2001 posted:

I couldn't care less about the Olympics.

But I loving love curling. I used to call it ice shuffleboard.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
If you live in Lamar County, TX, be on the look out for this man, suspected of robbery:

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Nastyman posted:

It's pretty much a scaled up version of air hockey. Everyone likes air hockey. Or ice boules. Old people like boules.

Old people would break their hips if they slipped, though.

ironcladfolly
May 22, 2007

Devil's Favorite Doggie

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Old people would break their hips if they slipped, though.

I played in a community league for a season, and the old guys are the most hardcore of all. They can sweep like motherfuckers.

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:

:geno:

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
"He's like, plain. Egg-shaped head. Yeah cropped hair. Ears are like, sort of there I there. Nose is normal. Eyes? Well his left is closer to the nose. No, closer. Closer. No eyebrows. He's slightly hunchbacked. No, hunchier. His mouth is just a big line. Oh and he has a lot of red in TATTS."

I wanna be a composite artist.

Not My Leg
Nov 6, 2002

AYN RAND AKBAR!

Best line from the article accompanying that picture.

eParisExtra posted:

The sketch is not a true depiction of the suspect, only a likeness.

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

"We are looking for a nondescript black guy ... with a RED tattoo!"

that "shading" and curls are amazing

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

pigdog posted:

A toilet at one of the Sochi olympic facilities

It's so they can share books!

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

I like that the artist signed her work. This could be her big break!

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

"Oh, my mistake. My kid started drawing Lemongrab and that was the last clean sheet in the house"

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy

CzarChasm posted:

"Oh, my mistake. My kid started drawing Lemongrab and that was the last clean sheet in the house"

gently caress you, now I hear it in my head again.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Edit: Nevermind, wrong thread.

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013
The sudden reminder that I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about

CzarChasm posted:

UNACCEPTABLE!

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

mng posted:

"He's like, plain. Egg-shaped head. Yeah cropped hair. Ears are like, sort of there I there. Nose is normal. Eyes? Well his left is closer to the nose. No, closer. Closer. No eyebrows. He's slightly hunchbacked. No, hunchier. His mouth is just a big line. Oh and he has a lot of red in TATTS."

I wanna be a composite artist.

It's tougher than you think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rEBtpWQ7x8

V for Vegas
Sep 1, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER

xoFcitcrA
Feb 16, 2010

took the bread and the lamb spread
Lipstick Apathy

Despite the fact that it's clearly labelled in English, I have no idea what this product actually contains :psyduck:

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
It's faux meat, chicken flavored. They mistranslated "meat" as "ham."

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

Small Frozen Thing posted:

It's faux meat, chicken flavored. They mistranslated "meat" as "ham."

Understandable, given that "meat" in Chinese is generally understood to mean "pork" if no other context is given.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xoFcitcrA
Feb 16, 2010

took the bread and the lamb spread
Lipstick Apathy
Wow. 4 minutes to a reasonable, rational solution to the mystery. Excellent work!

• Locked thread