Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
I do not believe anything coming out of Eduardo Inda, he was kicked out of Marca for fucks sake, that's how lovely he is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

We will become evil and the stars will come alive
Tasty tasty game over at San Mames. Valladolid playing hard but gently caress, great comeback. Iraizoz deserves props for the third goal, great ball and distribution

DEAD MAN'S SHOE fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Jan 20, 2014

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Really good.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Cristiano should never take a free kick as long as Bale is playing, Bale is infinitely better at it.

DickEmery
Dec 5, 2004

El Hefe posted:

Cristiano should never take a free kick as long as Bale is playing, Bale is infinitely better at it.

Didn't he miss like 40 odd free-kicks in a row?
Ronaldo that is, not Bale.

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

DickEmery posted:

Didn't he miss like 40 odd free-kicks in a row?
Ronaldo that is, not Bale.

both just took them all until they got good at it

in the training ground that is the PL

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

Modus Trollens posted:

both just took them all until they got good at it

in the training ground that is the PL

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
The judge has decided to move forward with the complaint presented by a socio regarding Neymar's dodgy contract situation.

The wheels have truly come off of Fraudcelona Crookball KKKlub.

Voluspa
Mar 17, 2006

HURRRRley

Pedro De Heredia posted:

The judge has decided to move forward with the complaint presented by a socio regarding Neymar's dodgy contract situation.

The wheels have truly come off of Fraudcelona Crookball KKKlub.

It's certainly easier to run dodgy, fraudulent financial deals when you have government officials and bankers backing you. Agreed.

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
Yeah like La Caixa.

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
I honestly would not be surprised one bit if these allegations were true. Rosell is shady as poo poo, Brazil is shady as poo poo, etc etc. Sigh

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Rossell is going to be in deep poo poo if the judge actually finds out he paid $96m instead of the $56m he reported. At the end of the day we the fans shouldn't care how much money they pay for players as long as the club can afford it, but them saying they paid X when they actually paid Y is shady as gently caress.

Sadly, football is beyond corrupt so it shouldn't surprise anyone.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Any chance Barcleona will get docked points and/or relegated for this brutal tax evasion? Will they keep their reputation as the "peoples club"..

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/

vaginal culture posted:

Any chance Barcleona will get docked points and/or relegated for this brutal tax evasion?

hahahaha no

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

vaginal culture posted:

Any chance Barcleona will get docked points and/or relegated for this brutal tax evasion? Will they keep their reputation as the "peoples club"..

No way. Worst case scenario, someone gets bent over for the team. Maybe even Rosell. There isn't anything going to happen to Barca though. No loving chance.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Like I said before I'd love it if they had to sack Rosell, sell Neymar, then get Laporta and Ronaldinho back in their stead.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

NattyBo posted:

Brazil is shady as poo poo, etc etc. Sigh

Nice casual racism, fucktard.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

El Hefe posted:

Rossell is going to be in deep poo poo if the judge actually finds out he paid $96m instead of the $56m he reported. At the end of the day we the fans shouldn't care how much money they pay for players as long as the club can afford it, but them saying they paid X when they actually paid Y is shady as gently caress.

Sadly, football is beyond corrupt so it shouldn't surprise anyone.

Its € not fail rear end $.

Also

El Hefe posted:

I do not believe anything coming out of Eduardo Inda, he was kicked out of Marca for fucks sake, that's how lovely he is.

Look how dumb you are lol

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Yes, let me just use ad hominem fallacies!! :rolleyes:

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

vaginal culture posted:

Ah yes of course, the Spanish 'judicial system' that decided to destroy the blood samples in the Fuentes case will crack down on Barca with a vengeance.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Reminder that Barca fans made fun of RM for paying €100m for Gareth Bale who is in the midst of bulking up big time with his new best friend and mentor hmm you might have heard of him his name is 2013 Ballon D'or Cristiano Ronaldo, best player in the world by some margin, while their shady club was secretly spending the same amount on an overrated flaccid Brazilian, and pretending to their own fans they only paid half of that since they all know that's his real value seeing as he has less goals in more matches in the league than the aforementioned Welsh superstar, who's looking more and more like the utter bargain he is. Complete fail as the kids say and a bit of an embarrassment IMO.

Mean Bean Machine fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Jan 22, 2014

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Anyone know if Navas is starting for Levante today?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Reminder that Barca fans made fun of RM for paying €100m for Gareth Bale who is in the midst of bulking up big time with his new best friend and mentor hmm you might have heard of him his name is 2013 Ballon D'or Cristiano Ronaldo, best player in the world by some margin, while their shady club was secretly spending the same amount on an overrated flaccid Brazilian, and pretending to their own fans they only paid half of that since they all know that's his real value seeing as he has less goals in more matches in the league than the aforementioned Welsh superstar, who's looking more and more like the utter bargain he is. Complete fail as the kids say and a bit of an embarrassment IMO.

Well they had to get Neymar on anemia treatments the instant he signed despite him playing in the confederations cup perhaps they didn't fully take.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2384354/Barcelona-star-Neymar-undergoing-treatment-anaemia.html

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/

Hegav posted:

Its € not fail rear end $.

Also

Look how dumb you are lol

When a judge admits a lawsuit it doesn't mean the other part is guilty hegav.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/

Drogadon posted:

Anyone know if Navas is starting for Levante today?

No he isn't very nice :D

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Enjoy your win then, gonna get some work done instead of watching this.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

what was Puyol doing clearing it weakly right back to the middle

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Barca have been really bad

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Could do with a bit of Ronaldinho magic.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Awful own goal poor Levante

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
I'd laugh, but given Levante's reputation it's possible that was intentional...

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
That goal was def some good old La Liga defending, what a joke.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Keylor Navas would have stopped that, great pass by Messi though.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
All three Barca goals have been the same, Messi pass to Tello on the left wing - goal.

Borzou
Aug 22, 2010

Iranian Dentist

El Hefe posted:

All three Barca goals have been the same, Messi pass to Tello on the left wing - goal.

Now a through ball to change things up.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Tello :stare:

Game of his life.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

I really hope Navas leaves this shitlord team in the summer

Borzou
Aug 22, 2010

Iranian Dentist
This has probably been said before, but Barca are painfully missing a tall, strong striker. I say this as a general observation, not specifically about a former player.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

Borzou posted:

This has probably been said before, but Barca are painfully missing a tall, strong striker. I say this as a general observation, not specifically about a former player.

euroboy posted:

Arsene Wenger is at the stadium watching Levante against Barcelona now.

He's doing it, he's signing Messi. It's happening.

Straight swap for B52.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/

Borzou posted:

Martino knows, he said he really wants to buy a proper striker, whether Rossell and co will let him is another matter.

• Locked thread