Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Those are from the "Coloring for Grown-Ups" book. Choice find there. I just got that as a late Christmas gift. Tons of hilarity.

And a funny: (I don't believe the caption makes it a macro, but I'm willing to spin that Russian Roulette)

frogge has a new favorite as of 02:37 on Jan 23, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013
The sudden reminder that I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about
I've always lamented the fact that I can't grow any sort of body hair, until I realize that the alternative involves dingleberries (aside: such a great word) and multiple wipes. I go through maybe a roll a week. A four-pack of Charmin lasts me a month.

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Post Your Favorite (or Request) > PYF making GBS threads Stories

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

Ok, you asked for it. Dredged up from the depths of YOSPOS, here's this glowing review of Nair. Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and :nws: this. I still laughed like a maniac when I read the "review":

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/4KgM1NM.jpg :nws:

The cat on the windowsill in the background just nailed it for me. :v:

That cat has seen things.

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?
Growing a beard is worth it.

However, on the subject of Nairing body hair... I have what my friends like to call a "shawl" of shoulder hair. While I was deployed overseas I took it upon myself to try Nairing it, because why the hell not. As that 'review' would suggest, it did eventually start to be painful, which is when I wiped it off. I had silky smooth shoulders, and it was great. The problem, however, is I thought Nair was supposed to last much longer, on the order of a month or something. It grew back in under two weeks and when I tried to Nair again, it didn't work. My hair appeared to have adapted.

ironcladfolly
May 22, 2007

Devil's Favorite Doggie

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

Ok, you asked for it. Dredged up from the depths of YOSPOS, here's this glowing review of Nair. Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and :nws: this. I still laughed like a maniac when I read the "review":

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/4KgM1NM.jpg :nws:

The cat on the windowsill in the background just nailed it for me. :v:

Well!? Where's the follow-up from the next issue?

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

MiketheGreat posted:

Well!? Where's the follow-up from the next issue?

I have no idea. I guess one would have to look through the Big Brother magazine archive... if it even exists.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

D C posted:

How about a casa in a small village in Mexico with 9 guys staying in it and drinking heavily for a week? It was loving disgusting.
I was 4 days into a 7 day Mexico vacation before I figured out they didn't want me to flush toilet paper.

"Please do not put paper in the WC" was the sign in the bathroom.

WC = Waste Container (garbage) in my head, but apparently they meant Water Closet?

Seriously Mexico, get it together.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Pleads posted:

I was 4 days into a 7 day Mexico vacation before I figured out they didn't want me to flush toilet paper.

"Please do not put paper in the WC" was the sign in the bathroom.

WC = Waste Container (garbage) in my head, but apparently they meant Water Closet?

Seriously Mexico, get it together.

Water closet is a really old euphemism for shitter.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Using a bidet when you have burning rear end in a top hat from diahreea is a blessing with out peer. Wiping was agony but the gentle splash of warm water was bliss.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
Bidets are just generally awesome, bidet toilets even more so. It's like being a baby kitten and having your mother clean your butt for you. But with a less scratchy tongue.

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing

Vulpes
Nov 13, 2002

Well, shit.

Improbable Lobster posted:

WC means the actual room though (hence 'closet'), not the toilet itself. So the sign doesn't really work.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Phlegmish posted:

I heard that this is how Americans wipe:

Confirm/deny?

Well, that's the girl method. Boys can wipe back-to-front if they like.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Captain Trips posted:

I go through maybe a roll a week. A four-pack of Charmin lasts me a month.

A roll a week is loving insane if you're the only person using it. I can't imagine using that much loving toilet paper and I have a hairy butthole. Are you using like 15 sheets to wipe your dickhole every time you piss or what?

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
4 squares and a flushable wet wipe is the way to go.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

D C posted:

4 squares and a flushable wet wipe is the way to go.

Be sure to run some cooking fat down your pipes too. You need both the wet wipes and the grease to make a champion fatberg.

dud root
Mar 30, 2008
4 squares jfc you're pinching some neat loafs. What about the sticky once a week poo poo where it takes half a roll minimum

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013

Modern Day Hercules posted:

A roll a week is loving insane if you're the only person using it. I can't imagine using that much loving toilet paper and I have a hairy butthole. Are you using like 15 sheets to wipe your dickhole every time you piss or what?

I don't get the big huge double rolls, they don't fit in my TP holder.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

dud root posted:

4 squares jfc you're pinching some neat loafs. What about the sticky once a week poo poo where it takes half a roll minimum

You got to eat better.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
What if I specifically search out that burlap-like industrial poo poo paper because i happen to like my wipes to have a little bite to thm for fun

Baldbeard
Mar 26, 2011

Novum posted:

You got to eat better.

God, it takes 2 squares thickness minimum just to not accidentally finger your own rear end in a top hat. 4 total for an entire dump is some serious conservation.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Goons love having this talk. I just wanted to feel the magic.

dud root posted:

What about the sticky once a week poo poo where it takes half a roll minimum

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
Toilet paper use is also determined by how gross you're comfortable with your rear end in a top hat being. I keep mine clean enough to eat off of, environment be damned.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Novum posted:

I just wanted to feel the magic.
Wipe with a single square. You'll feel it.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I replace my entire rear end with a fresh new one after each poo poo

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Vulpes posted:

WC means the actual room though (hence 'closet'), not the toilet itself. So the sign doesn't really work.
No, it totally works because while that's what it meant, that's not what it means now. WC just means shitter. I mean unless you're going to argue that non-goon Americans poo poo in the shower because "bathroom" just refers to the room.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

dud root posted:

Drink more water. Actual water.

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

This thread posted:

poop

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
I just use wet wipes. Actually cleans your mud-cutter and won't leave your butt-pussy raw and inflamed after you've dropped a greasy/sticky loaf.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Improbable Lobster posted:

Oh, I know, I just assumed a resort catering to international visitors would go with the more logical waste container rather than a really old English euphemism.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

The closest traditional Korean cuisine gets to what a westerner might consider ham is a kind of steamed pork, but 햄/"ham" in Korea basically refers to spam or a spam-like product that got popular after the Korean war. Like spam, they make it in a bunch of weird flavors.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

The beautician my wife goes to calls those things 'pedi-paddles' to avoid that particular awkwardness :eng101:

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013

HAAGEN-DAZS FOR UNDER $2?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Angela Christine posted:

Be sure to run some cooking fat down your pipes too. You need both the wet wipes and the grease to make a champion fatberg.

My old rental place had pipes that backed up after being clogged with grease. Every time the neighbours upstairs did anything with water, their pipes would drain into ours, and the water would fill our kitchen sink, sometimes overflowing and chunks of old, old, old dark solid grease would come out with it. I'm pretty sure I know what this smells like. It's really horrible :barf:

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Picnic Princess posted:

My old rental place had pipes that backed up after being clogged with grease. Every time the neighbours upstairs did anything with water, their pipes would drain into ours, and the water would fill our kitchen sink, sometimes overflowing and chunks of old, old, old dark solid grease would come out with it. I'm pretty sure I know what this smells like. It's really horrible :barf:

Yeah, old grease has an amazing stink to it. If I never have to clean out a grease trap (with enough solidified grease and poo poo to fill a several gallon bucket) again it'll be too soon

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug
Ha ha ha! I remember this one time I really had to go. I mean stomach cramping like I had dysentery or something. Anyhoo I went into this foreign bathroom whilst clenching and fending off the colon spasms and I was like, "Oh snap!" Is this a proper toilet or a bidet?

Needless to say I let it fly like someone stepping on a pudding balloon. I wiped for the better part of an hour and worried about how many trees died and flushed that mess even though I knew dolphins would suffocate and pipes would burst but what the hell!

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Please stop talking about crap.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

dud root posted:

Y'all motherfuckers need fibre.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Phlegmish posted:

I don't know why people think it's a contemporary German thing.

This would have been in 1998 or 1999, but my highschool had German as a mandatory class and (for those rich enough to afford it) an exchange program. They warned us about German poo poo-shelf toilets. Also that German host families might think you're weird and obsessive (or just wasting water) for showering every day.

mng posted:

Flushable TP rolls! Just toss that poo poo in (no pun intended) and it dissolves. Magic of modern technology.
OK it's not a picture, but here's a demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FukrDx7JfBw

What's the advantage? I just throw empty toilet rolls in the recycling. You don't need to do anything special to dispose of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Hilarius II
Nov 10, 2008

Tiggum posted:

This would have been in 1998 or 1999, but my highschool had German as a mandatory class and (for those rich enough to afford it) an exchange program. They warned us about German poo poo-shelf toilets. Also that German host families might think you're weird and obsessive (or just wasting water) for showering every day.

Showering every day is not good for most people's skin and is indeed pretty drat wasteful. The only time of the year I take daily showers is when it's blazing hot and I feel dirty/sticky after spending half a day outside.

• Locked thread