Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

That is incredibly awesome. I would DD the poo poo out of it :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drgitlin
Jul 25, 2003
luv 2 get custom titles from a forum that goes into revolt when its told to stop using a bad word.

Zlatan Imhobitch posted:

Yeah, I just meant the spool thing. I wasn't aware of it before this.

oic

Mighty Horse
Jul 24, 2007

Speed, Class, Bankruptcy.

Boomerjinks posted:

Hey AI, how do you tell if a Selby Cobra is real or not?

it's not :downsrim:

I always say the lack of velvet ropes are the main clue.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
At least you can count on them to not be Fieros.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Lmao.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

A masterful troll. Bravo.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Honestly I'd drive it. Lamborghini's are supposed to be stupid and that thing definitely takes it to the extreme.

Das Volk
Nov 19, 2002

by Cyrano4747
My chest hair is nowhere near thick enough to drive that, and I don't own any track suits.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

Das Volk posted:

My chest hair is nowhere near thick enough to drive that, and I don't own any track suits.

Guilty of both, but I still wouldn't drive that.

although I am acquainted with engine fires.

Octopus Magic
Dec 19, 2003

I HATE EVERYTHING THAT YOU LIKE* AND I NEED TO BE SURE YOU ALL KNOW THAT EVERY TIME I POST

*unless it's a DSM in which case we cool ^_^

Peg Bundy: The Car.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Octopus Magic posted:

Peg Bundy: The Car.

:drat:

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

I kind of have a Awesome AI Car poo poo request, and I have no idea if it's even possible.

I'm sure you've all seen this video (oh, you haven't? Well, have some awesome AI car poo poo, then): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ccxy_V8hwhY

My request is this: At approximately the 3:01 mark, there appears to be a camera flash. My thought is this: This would be an AWESOME desktop wallpaper - but is it out there somewhere?

If anyone knows, please, share!

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

The owner:

For the record, I would absolutely drive a bedazzled Lambo.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

........................me too.

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

Yeah, I'd drive a vagazzled lambo, too.

Aureus
Nov 20, 2006

Krakkles posted:

I'd start a hop in and get vajazzled Lamborghini car service

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

dubzee posted:

The owner:

For the record, I would absolutely drive a bedazzled Lambo.

Krakkles posted:

I would too, but I also imagine it being driven in an ep of Top Gear where Clarkson is riding along and screaming as the Stig drives so hard that bits of glitter, stones, sequins, and vinyl are all flying off at an alarming rate.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
My money no object won the lottery dream car build is a full on lowrider Diablo, with Daytons, hydraulics, and about thirty different colors of candy and pearl.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
Local bad-rear end car, circa this summer:

I miss seeing bad rear end cars. I hate you winter.

http://illmotion.com/im-feature-dale-sevciks-1972-volkswagen-super-beetle/

Seat Safety Switch fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Jan 23, 2014

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
I don't think this made it better, but it sure made it more interesting. I suppose if a guy had gotten out in full zoot suit regalia it would have been okay.

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

So wrong thread.

I daresay no PT cruiser, ever, will belong in this thread.

Bulk Vanderhuge
May 2, 2009

womp womp womp womp
http://www.topspeed.com/cars/chrysler/2000-chrysler-pt-cruiser-with-viper-rt-10-engine-ar110888.html

:colbert:

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

That engine was unfortunately wasted in a piece of poo poo body.

Nope.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Krakkles posted:

So wrong thread.

I daresay no PT cruiser, ever, will belong in this thread.

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

Ok, that one can stay. :q:

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

Krakkles posted:

I kind of have a Awesome AI Car poo poo request, and I have no idea if it's even possible.

I'm sure you've all seen this video (oh, you haven't? Well, have some awesome AI car poo poo, then): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ccxy_V8hwhY

My request is this: At approximately the 3:01 mark, there appears to be a camera flash. My thought is this: This would be an AWESOME desktop wallpaper - but is it out there somewhere?

If anyone knows, please, share!

I was going to go off on a rant about them destroying a better-looking Cherokee than mine, but they did state in the video description that it was completely rotted out underneath, and had a rear door accidentally torn off, so it failed the MOT in the UK. So, OK I guess, it went out in a blaze of glory, no fucks were given, and much fun was had.
I probably would have stripped the good bits here in the States, but they mention that a Cherokee like that is ridiculously cheap in the UK, so...

blindjoe
Jan 10, 2001
I wish PT cruisers were cheaper, I totally would run one in chumpcar.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

blindjoe posted:

waste of entry fees. i'm all for gimmick cars but that's a lot of effort to prep one well enough to survive a race.

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

gently caress winter, we have a mystery to solve.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

blindjoe posted:

What's the max value for cars in Chumpcar?

http://fortwayne.craigslist.org/cto/4299811738.html
$2500

http://fortwayne.craigslist.org/cto/4236910079.html
$1900

There's roughly 20 of them within a 100 miles of me for sale under $3000.

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

$500, unless something's changed.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Krakkles posted:

$500, unless something's changed.

poo poo, thought it was like $1500 or something. There is one for $750 but the ad says hydrolocked. Give it another 5 years or so.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

13 INCH DICK posted:

My money no object won the lottery dream car build is a full on lowrider Diablo, with Daytons, hydraulics, and about thirty different colors of candy and pearl.

poo poo, if I'd won the Mega Millions I'd fund you to do just that and drive around getting videos of the reaction.

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

Swap an LS1 into it ... or a rotary. Just to add more :wtf:

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

blindjoe posted:

There was a PT that raced at our local oval track with other american-made 4 cyl. front-wheel drive cars. It was slower than the tow trucks.

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

Ralph just posted this picture of an unaired Stig lap:

That looks like a victory strut to me, and I bet the time it put down might have upset their leader board.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Tekne posted:

That looks like a victory strut to me, and I bet the time it put down might have upset their leader board.

Speaking of the Stig...

Google did a thing.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Tekne posted:

Don't be daft.

Puddin
Apr 9, 2004
Leave it to Brak

Tekne posted:

It kind of also looks like a 'something has broke in a big way, gently caress this car' walk off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KodiakRS
Jul 11, 2012

:stonk:
I pulled into Jimmie Johns to get a sandwich this afternoon and there was a thing in the parking lot:

For those not in the know that's a Local Motors Rally Fighter. A 430HP rallycar/truck/baja kit thing.