Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Ladies I'm conducting a very scientific poll involving lots of science.

George Costanza, yes or no?

I'd do it but only so I could tell people I hooked up with George Costanza

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

I'm sometimes dumb enough that I might fall for one of his schemes. I'd probably immediately go home and take a shower, though

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

nope

but I'm always amused when I see this guy's avatar/text for some reason

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Crow Jane posted:

I also have creepy monkey toes. I can pick things up with them pretty well

I have never been able to grow much of an rear end, and my right boob is bigger. Other than that I'm mostly okay with things

Let's start a club where we pick things up with our feet

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

Let's start a club where we pick things up with our feet

We'll spend half of every meeting crying about sandal season

:smith::respek::smith:

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Crow Jane posted:

I also have creepy monkey toes. I can pick things up with them pretty well

I have never been able to grow much of an rear end, and my right boob is bigger. Other than that I'm mostly okay with things

Bigger than what?

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER

boom boom boom posted:

Bigger than what?

a breadbox

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Women being self conscious about their toe length will never stop being hilarious.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

toes are made to be ugly. the uglier the better and prouder

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Which one of you girls has Peggy hill feet?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I'm just worried that my belly button is too high.

I've been looking at getting that procedure to smooth out my occipital bone, when I wear my hair up I know everyone's staring at how bumpy it is.

I can't wear lowcut tops, I'm so embarrassed about my narrow sternum.

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

boom boom boom posted:

I've been looking at getting that procedure to smooth out my occipital bone, when I wear my hair up I know everyone's staring at how bumpy it is.

OMG, you too? My scapula are SO sharp. I can't wear halters. :smith:

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
Excuse me but overly sharp scapulae are a real thing

Daman
Oct 28, 2011

boom boom boom posted:

Please don't fall victim to society's unrealistic body standards. You may want to add a trigger warning to your post. People with fetal alcohol syndrome are just as beautiful as anyone else.

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

amarantinesky fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Apr 4, 2014

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

amarantinesky posted:

Is freezing rain a weird or uncommon thing?

It was really cold today and I had to take an inconvenient bus because of my car, my fiance passed out from sickness and wouldn't reply to my messages so I thought he died, and the clinical director clearly dislikes me because she changed my schedule and won't let me do the things my supervisor is assigning (also giving me dirty looks even though I'm trying so hard to dress professionally). My car is fixed but was like $800.

How is everyone else's 2014 going? Are your resolutions being resolved?

All of that sucks, I'm so sorry :(. Go look at the cute thread in pyf for a while and/or have a drink

2014 is okay for me so far. I'm still floordrobe-free

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

amarantinesky posted:

It was really cold today and I had to take an inconvenient bus because of my car, my fiance passed out from sickness and wouldn't reply to my messages so I thought he died, and the clinical director clearly dislikes me because she changed my schedule and won't let me do the things my supervisor is assigning (also giving me dirty looks even though I'm trying so hard to dress professionally). My car is fixed but was like $800.

That sucks so much, sorry to hear that :(

My lovely New Year's resolution is to bum a cigarette to every single person who asks me for one and it is working out okay

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

amarantinesky posted:

Awww. That sucks.

I am having a good 2014 so far, but we have Elections coming up soon for work and I am the secretary and I really hate most of the people in this "club" and it's really hard not to say anything out loud. Okay, I've lost. I'm saying things out loud because I hate these people. Selfish, self important losers who think this matters. Please tell me the real world is better because the thought is the only thing getting me through these next 2 years.

In good news, I got a new app that helps me translate kanji and it's like a whole new world is opening to me.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

amarantinesky posted:

It loving is in Houston

quote:

Is your fiancee better now?

quote:

I haven't lost any weight yet, but I'm gonna blame that on it being too cold to go outside most of the time. I am gonna start doing like, 15 minutes of simple exercises in the morning instead of masturabting, so that should do something.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

poopkitty posted:

Awww. That sucks.

I am having a good 2014 so far, but we have Elections coming up soon for work and I am the secretary and I really hate most of the people in this "club" and it's really hard not to say anything out loud. Okay, I've lost. I'm saying things out loud because I hate these people. Selfish, self important losers who think this matters. Please tell me the real world is better because the thought is the only thing getting me through these next 2 years.

In good news, I got a new app that helps me translate kanji and it's like a whole new world is opening to me.

This is the real world, you're already in it. I'll let anime explain it,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGL1x40p46s

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

boom boom boom posted:

It loving is in Houston

I'm moving to your hood in 2016. I was REALLY hoping to avoid freezing rain. Ugh.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

poopkitty posted:

I'm moving to your hood in 2016. I was REALLY hoping to avoid freezing rain. Ugh.

THIS IS NOT NORMAL. THE WEATHER IS BROKEN.

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

boom boom boom posted:

This is the real world, you're already in it. I'll let anime explain it,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGL1x40p46s

Well that helped. I was hoping that this wasn't the case elsewhere. Sigh.

Also, the last time I was in Sugarland, it snowed. SNOW. Not okay.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

I like snow fine. I don't care for gray two-day old snow full of dog piss holes and cigarette butts, or the treacherous icy sidewalks that come with it, though

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

Okay you a goon but what's a goon to a goblin?

amarantinesky posted:

Hope things turn up for you soon. If not, may I suggest getting turnt up?

I stopped making New Year's resolutions a few years ago. Now, when everyone starts talking about them I think about what I should implement and just do it. I started keeping a tighter budget in October to boost my savings and that is going well. I wanted to cut my restaurant expenditure which I've done though I replaced it with crappy freezer food that tastes worse and is worse for me. I have also made sure to make all my lunches for work on Sundays, which has helped me stop spending $4-10 on lunch everyday at work.

I entered a weight loss challenge at work because there is a huge kitty if my team wins. Entries were $20 a person and there are somewhere in the neighborhood of 40-60 participants in my office. I'm down 15 lbs since it started on January 6th. It's all about the money for me but I do look better and my GF appreciates it. The contest goes until March so I'm starting to get worried about getting too thin for my clothes. Can't afford that.

poopkitty posted:

Are you in school? Why so far out?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
holy poo poo my creepy long toes are one of my favorite features was i supposed to be embarrassed about it

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Pick posted:

holy poo poo my creepy long toes are one of my favorite features was i supposed to be embarrassed about it

No one cares, as long as they're shorter than your fingers.

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

Fisticuffs posted:

Are you in school? Why so far out?

I'm retiring and moving back to the States. Mr.Kitty is from TX. I'm from MA, but it's cold there. Also expensive. And Mr.Kitty and the kids can go to school WAY cheaper in TX.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

boom boom boom posted:

No one cares, as long as they're shorter than your fingers.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Pick posted:

no

i wish i had inherited my fathers creepy long toes :smith:

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I like to freak out my boyfriend by waving at him with my foot like a little creepy monkey hand.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
My toes arent really that long he is just piss weak

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
how long are toes supposed to be? unsure on my own

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

Okay you a goon but what's a goon to a goblin?
I hate all feet, aesthetically. Functionally they are pretty useful. I would have a tough time watching someone pick stuff up with their feet. That's not nature's way.

stringy
Jul 9, 2004
Cap'n
I heard there were ladies in this thread.

*does gendo pose while sighing and softly exhales the following*

ahtatatatatatatatatata

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

glandmine posted:

Your toes are good. So are mine.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

i am weirdly happy with my body now. I had horrendous body image issues as a teenager. Going on the patch caused me to gain weight, but only in my boobs.

Somehow, I'm still 100lbs, but a 32DD.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

if your toes can fit into some shoes. you are good. even if they don't, that's still pretty cool and exciting.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

I just feel that if my toes were a little bit shorter I'd be able to find much cuter shoes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

glandmine posted:

my longest toe is slightly longer than my pinkie

• Locked thread