Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Uncle Ulty posted:

Who else is excited to go to the Daniel Bryan raising after the wedding?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Esoterrorist
Oct 2, 2013

Never fear, I is here.
Not to be HURR HURR HIPSTERZ, but it's genuinely strange seeing someone as built as D-Bry dressed like that.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Evil Canadian posted:

That looks an awful lot like the tree from that movie Antichrist, which puts awful thoughts in my head about how their marriage will go.

Holy crap now that's all I can see.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Gonz posted:

I'm a straight man, but even I must admit that Roman Reigns is an absurdly handsome son of a bitch.

On the new season of Total Divas, when the priest at D-Bry's wedding asks if anyone there objects to the union, Roman Reigns appearing out of nowhere and spearing Bryan sounds like something that Vince would set up.

Dude it's gonna be Kane. He has a history with both Daniel Bryan and wedding crashing.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Bill de Blasio is one hardcore mayor.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

TL posted:

Bill de Blasio is one hardcore mayor.

It says a lot about Sandman that he's looking healthier in that picture than he has for quite a while.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

THE GAYEST APPAREL posted:

Dude it's gonna be Kane. He has a history with both Daniel Bryan and wedding crashing.

To be fair, so does Triple H. :ohdear:

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

THE GAYEST APPAREL posted:

"If any anyone objects to this union, speak now or forever hold their peace. "

"I OBJECT!"

*wedding arch explodes*

rappinrodney.ogg
Apr 24, 2009

CombineThresher posted:

It says a lot about Sandman that he's looking healthier in that picture than he has for quite a while.

I thought he "cleaned up" and ran a business as a family man for at least a year, though? Unless he relapsed shortly after the shoot clips I watched...

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Esoterrorist posted:

Not to be HURR HURR HIPSTERZ, but it's genuinely strange seeing someone as built as D-Bry dressed like that.

In another era he'd be a blacksmith.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

sticklefifer posted:

Ugh, look at Brie with that tofu'd-up beardhead.

Why can't she go out with an abusive piece of garbage like ME???

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Well shucks pa now who's gonna milk the cows?

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
I expect the Wyatts to be creepily lurking in the background, smiling.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

ShielDX owns.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Peanut President posted:

Well shucks pa now who's gonna milk the cows?
Screw it, we've got bigger problems than a butter shortage.

The Beardmobile is missing

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Kifisonfire posted:

ShielDX owns.

Dean looks like such a little kid.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

CombineThresher posted:

yeah he doesn't really look like a junkie there, I hope he's cleaned up.

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!

Kifisonfire posted:

ShielDX owns.

I never thought NAO would look rad again. Awesome.

For content

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

The Outlaws look like they both just noticed Ambrose never showers.

Hoarr
Sep 6, 2013
WCW Then and Now -- a few more over at WCW WorldWide:

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Wow, Vampiro turned into Raven.

Hoarr
Sep 6, 2013
Kinda.

*Click to Enlarge*

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

DeathChicken posted:

Glad I'm not the only one who thought that.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

DeathChicken posted:

Meanwhile Nash has barely aged at all. I mean, his hair's gray (edit: he colors it), but other than that he looks pretty much the same.

Dr. Mantis Toboggan
May 5, 2003

CombineThresher posted:

Meanwhile Nash has barely aged at all. I mean, his hair's gray (edit: he colors it), but other than that he looks pretty much the same.

Hell, Nash almost looks better now. Look at how less pudgy his face is.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I don't think anyone's going to be able to properly guess who these two Puro legends are:

Maybe this image gives a better hint, pictures with Masato Tanaka

It's Megumi Kudo and Hayabusa.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Kudo looks great and if you didn't know Hayabusa was in a wheelchair he'd look better than Tanaka!

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I feel bad that my first guess was Bull Nakano.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

MassRafTer posted:

Kudo looks great and if you didn't know Hayabusa was in a wheelchair he'd look better than Tanaka!
The scarriest thing about Tanaka is that he's still wrestling like it's 1996. I take that back, he's moving quicker now than he was back then.

theacox
Jun 8, 2010

You can't be serious.
Good God I'm a little surprised that guy on the right doesn't have a blade permanently embedded in his forehead.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Flameingblack posted:

The scarriest thing about Tanaka is that he's still wrestling like it's 1996. I take that back, he's moving quicker now than he was back then.

He's really really not. He's in good shape for a dude who survived those wars but he's slower and more limited.

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
I actually successfully guessed those. I was a big FMW mark in the early 2000s. I used to really wish Busa would get better. I loved that guy.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Perfidus posted:

I actually successfully guessed those. I was a big FMW mark in the early 2000s. I used to really wish Busa would get better. I loved that guy.
Hayabusa wasn't the best high flyer, not even at the time. But he had unbelievable charisma.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Look at your future, John Cena :ohdear:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Sting should be the one to induct Warrior into the hall of fame, they started out together as The Blade Runners.
Does Warrior hate Sting for any reason, or vice versa?

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Sting give Okada his coat back it's not yours.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

He's really really not. He's in good shape for a dude who survived those wars but he's slower and more limited.

considering all the hundreds of ridiculous chair shots he took right to the head in the 90s I'm amazed he's still active and as good as he is

Rad R.
Oct 10, 2012

Esoterrorist posted:

I think he's dressed like an early 20th century strong man going to town. Brie and him work at the same circus, Brie is the owners daughter, of course, and the resident lion tamer. They're going to that new, and only, fancy restaurant in town.
'So I tied an onion to my belt. Which was the style at the time.'

On a side note, Bryan reminds me of a young, shrunken and buffed Donald Sutherland. On another side note, Brie and Byran make a wonderful couple and I think they're going to be amazing parents.

See that? It's young Donald Sutherland, only compact and with tons of muscles.

Guzim
Nov 10, 2007

Take me away from this big bad world and agree to marry me. So we can start over again.

Kifisonfire posted:

ShielDX owns.

I assume the photographer told them to scowl, and for Dean that means to smile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Cardboard Box posted:

considering all the hundreds of ridiculous chair shots he took right to the head in the 90s I'm amazed he's still active and as good as he is

I'm surprised he knows who he is.