Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SaxMaverick
Jun 9, 2005

The stuff of nightmares

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

If it hasn't been done yet, could you do that bit with all the mobsters that got busted (Fat Dennis, etc.)? No idea what ep.

Episode 256 . I can't believe they caught Jimmy Gooch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anachronist
Feb 13, 2009

SaxMaverick posted:

I swear that one is a repeat that I've heard on an old episode

I've definitely heard it before too. Maybe it was on my brother my brother and me? Do you listen to that?

Biodome
Nov 21, 2006

Gerry
Tony Bagels.

SaxMaverick
Jun 9, 2005

The stuff of nightmares

Anachronist posted:

I've definitely heard it before too. Maybe it was on my brother my brother and me? Do you listen to that?

The only other podcast I've ever listened to was the WTF ep with the guys. Im on my second run of the back catalog, so I'm trying to wait it out and find out.

Also, the Gay Dad Project: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-Lkfhk7AzI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

SaxMaverick
Jun 9, 2005

The stuff of nightmares
drat, people have been busy. The mafia bust

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUVKSVLQJ2I&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Anachronist
Feb 13, 2009

SaxMaverick posted:

The only other podcast I've ever listened to was the WTF ep with the guys. Im on my second run of the back catalog, so I'm trying to wait it out and find out.

Also, the Gay Dad Project: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-Lkfhk7AzI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Well, on further investigation that one was published on November 18th. http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...f484_story.html

I think it just got a lot of publicity on facebook, etc., and stuck in our minds maybe? Or possibly it also appears in episode 397 - 402. I feel like I clicked on a buzzfeed style 'you won't believe the telling off Amy gave to this bigoted mother' link on facebook and saw it there.

Walka Blocka Shame
Apr 30, 2006

This is fine
Doctor Rope

It was posted in this thread when it first came out. That might be where you remember it.

Biodome
Nov 21, 2006

Gerry
Behind The Candy Baron? That can't be it

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!

That pic is clutch

SaxMaverick
Jun 9, 2005

The stuff of nightmares
Episode 264, Jonathan tells us about doing full Axel Rose Sweet Child of Mine with "full serpentine movements" at Tom Green and drew Barrymores wedding. After Jared Leto and Courtney Love bombed singing a song. How do I not remember that?

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

SaxMaverick posted:

Episode 264, Jonathan tells us about doing full Axel Rose Sweet Child of Mine with "full serpentine movements" at Tom Green and drew Barrymores wedding. After Jared Leto and Courtney Love bombed singing a song. How do I not remember that?

Goddamnit time to start from
Ep. 1 again

Lil Jon Galt
May 22, 2002

IS A MAN NOT ENTITLED TO THE SWEAT DROP DOWN MY BALLS?
Prestige UYD

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Whoa, is this the first time Seth has read Amy's responses?

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
I think that was a fairly regular part of the segment right when they first started doing it, but yeah, that's the first time in ages. Her advice is consistently awful.

Carlton Banks
Jan 5, 2004

"The Tigers' biggest obstacle to a championship will be keeping a straight face. The Tigers in three."

GraPar posted:

I think that was a fairly regular part of the segment right when they first started doing it, but yeah, that's the first time in ages. Her advice is consistently awful.

That's why she forwards the most important ones to Jonathan to handle

Mr. Samuel Shitley
Jun 15, 2007

by XyloJW
You know what we haven't heard in awhile?

sssmmmmooookkiiiiinnnnnnnnnn

SaxMaverick
Jun 9, 2005

The stuff of nightmares

Mr. Samuel Shitley posted:

I still want to do a supercut of "SHOW ME THE TWIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS"

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
My favorite intro is Seth's random one-time character HARD AS IS or whatever. I feed them shits!

CaptainRat
Apr 18, 2003

It seems the secret to your success is a combination of boundless energy and enthusiastic insolence...

SaxMaverick posted:

When Jonathan lost it at Larry the cable guy's Brown Recluse joke, I knew the episode was going to be on point

I had literally been listening to 371, where Seth is taking apart another Larry the Cacble Guy segment on Leno, noticed another episode had downloaded, then switched midstream and listened to 403. Seth said something like, "I feel like I was just talking about this," meanwhile I am having a full-fledged panic attack at having reached the UYD event horizon, where all segments blur and mesh together.

Marvin_Gardens
May 25, 2005

Noooooo!! Terrible advice, advice lady.

Should I leave this TV? go back to my 55" TV?

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Ultimate UYD Event Horizon is the pair of episodes ~5 years apart where Seth gets angry at Jerry Seinfeld for telling hacky jokes about *69 on Leno.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
So the other day I was urinating into my sink while listening to uyd and Jonathan started talking about how he used to sink piss and such and how embarased he was when his moms found out.

Pretty such I'm creating uyd reality.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

GraPar posted:

Ultimate UYD Event Horizon is the pair of episodes ~5 years apart where Seth gets angry at Jerry Seinfeld for telling hacky jokes about *69 on Leno.

Seth gets so loving mad at Jerry Seinfeld and it's the funniest thing in the world. Like, he seems to have this vision of Jerry as an evil figure who exists only to steal money from Los Angeles.

Lil Jon Galt
May 22, 2002

SaxMaverick posted:

I still want to do a supercut of "SHOW ME THE TWIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS"

Pleaseeeeee do this

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

Lil Jon Galt posted:

Pleaseeeeee do this

The way I hear it in my head brings me immeasurable joy.

doug fuckey
Jun 7, 2007

hella greenbacks
Start it out with the initial clip up to the first time Jonathan says it, then just clip together literally every other instance of them saying "TWEEEEEEEENS" cause it will probably be like 3 minutes long of just TWEEEEEENS twiiiiiiins TWINZ twiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiins then break once for the one time seth really leads into it, then do the rest

WDIIA
Jan 14, 2006

K-I-N-G, The AU City Don
I know you heard about me
And this mission I'm on
But not a R-A-T,
I'm just tryin to live on
Not in a penitentiary
I'd rather be rollin chrome
Put together a clip of all the TCAP recaps

But that got dang Florida Hitman clip on Youtube

Praise Satan

RustyTrombone
Oct 23, 2007

by zen death robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU9oY6fR2k8

You won't see a funnier movie all year. Reservations, the most delightful movie of the year.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

WDIIA posted:

Put together a clip of all the TCAP recaps

But that got dang Florida Hitman clip on Youtube

Praise Satan

Links?

dvorak
Sep 11, 2003

WARNING: Temporal rift detected!

RustyTrombone posted:

You won't see a funnier movie all year. Reservations, the most delightful movie of the year.

That bit is so god drat good.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Yeah he's black.

roach cum puddle
Jun 22, 2013

by Ralp
Every Monday the struggle of waiting for a new episode begins :(

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

roach cum puddle posted:

Every Monday the struggle of waiting for a new episode begins :(

I stopped waiting around for new episodes and just take them as they come. In fact I find out about most new episodes from this thread

dvorak
Sep 11, 2003

WARNING: Temporal rift detected!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-RPAHAJaEM

wife/gf

can't/won't

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

Mr. Samuel Shitley posted:

It seems like 'wanky wanky' has fallen by the wayside as well recently.

Lil Jon Galt
May 22, 2002

RustyTrombone posted:

"Yep, he's black"

Rusty Rickshaw
Apr 30, 2008

nub posted:

Speaking of getting panicky, there's way too much traffic in this thread lately. Every time I see that there are 10+ new posts I freak out and think that the end has come.

I still do this. Always afraid that theyre going to throw in the towel.

Carlton Banks
Jan 5, 2004

"The Tigers' biggest obstacle to a championship will be keeping a straight face. The Tigers in three."
Seth has to take time off to go film Crossroads 2 (or a Silverado commercial)

Mr. Samuel Shitley
Jun 15, 2007

by XyloJW
"Hi, I'm Seth Romatelli here for the new 2014 Silverado. If I don't get a free truck out of this deal, Chevy can gently caress off."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DepoProvera
May 3, 2011
Does anyone remember a YouTube video called "Uhh Yeah Dude Parody" or something with two guys in front of a camera which seems like nothing to do with UYD? I can't find it anymore and it's making me think I'm a crazy person.