Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

davidspackage posted:

Aren't bodybuilders usually short dudes? Or am I mixing them up with weightlifters?

My dad met him at the gym back in the early nineties and ended up working out with him spotting for each other. He was amazingly nice and I got a barely legible hand written note telling me what a nice dad I had and to eat my veggies and play sports. My dad was 6'2" and he said he certainly had two inches on him. He was also a legit power house with none of the obvious signs of juicers at the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
:nws: http://i.imgur.com/FR2sUc8.jpg :nws:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Of course she finds him delicious, he's been foreverially delitized.

ubergnu
Jun 7, 2002

Failed gothic

King in The North! King in The North!

... :smith:

ubergnu has a new favorite as of 15:23 on Jan 25, 2014

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Of course she finds him delicious, he's been foreverially delitized.
Girls can't keep their hands off him.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Groda
Mar 17, 2005

Hair Elf

I would sail that ship into Hell.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

That's more skin than from just one fish. Also it's bleeding from the portholes so it's freshly dead or he froze it after making the slices. That's all kinds of hosed up.

I can't wait to try it.

ubergnu
Jun 7, 2002

Failed gothic

Wasn't this in a Zelda game? I forget, I'm old.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Pinocchio's pet fish?

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy

LingcodKilla posted:

...it's bleeding from the portholes...

I never want to read this sentence again...

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

LingcodKilla posted:

That's more skin than from just one fish. Also it's bleeding from the portholes so it's freshly dead or he froze it after making the slices. That's all kinds of hosed up.

I can't wait to try it.

I'm trying to picture putting the skin back on and I think it's all from that one fish. The bottom is made flat too just like the top, then there are strips taken from where he made the portholes. As for the bloody portholes, I think that a small hole was carved out and a single red caviar put into each, and some of them are leaking.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

ubergnu posted:

Wasn't this in a Zelda game? I forget, I'm old.

'hoy, small fry!

Wait... what are you doaaaargh

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Here's something of an explanation of the Fishship as told through Google translate. Seems like it's something people in a part of Siberia do. There's other fish art as well, no bleeding portholes though.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.yaplakal.com%2Fforum2%2Ftopic521042.html

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

AKA Pseudonym posted:

Here's something of an explanation of the Fishship as told through Google translate. Seems like it's something people in a part of Siberia do. There's other fish art as well, no bleeding portholes though.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.yaplakal.com%2Fforum2%2Ftopic521042.html

That's all actually pretty awesome.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Yeah that's more than one fish. drat nice art though. Looks like a really fun festival.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I was picking up a few things from the Chinese dollar store by my house when I fell in love with this guy:

Pretty self explanatory, but yeah that's a wind-up fat baby with a necktie and tattoos, looking shocked at the size of the PBR he's wheeling along. Not bad for $1.50.

Kitsch!
Jul 27, 2006

God made Adam and Eve, not Fluffy and Eve.

Snowy posted:

I was picking up a few things from the Chinese dollar store by my house when I fell in love with this guy:

Pretty self explanatory, but yeah that's a wind-up fat baby with a necktie and tattoos, looking shocked at the size of the PBR he's wheeling along. Not bad for $1.50.

Needs some Buddy Holly glasses (oh god I want one).

Tooter
Nov 12, 2003

Snowy posted:

Where did you get this? I must have it!

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

LingcodKilla posted:

Yeah that's more than one fish. drat nice art though. Looks like a really fun festival.

quote:

The most delicious - it stroganina. Sliced ​​- just shavings of raw frozen fish. No treatment. No culinary procedures. Frozen fish, sharp knife. Salt and black pepper to taste. Nastrogal, dipped in salt and pepper - and in the mouth.
I'd eat the gently caress out of that, oh my god.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

Snowy posted:

In the thumbnail, it looks like a jar of peanut butter with a PBR label. :psyduck:

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Tooter posted:

Where did you get this? I must have it!

It was just a generic dollar store full of knockoff junk. I must have don't a double take when I saw it by the cash register!

Bonus fat goon rear end:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

May Contain Nuts
Sep 12, 2007

but still delicious

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

The raw fish one is much more appetizing.

Hummingbirds
Feb 17, 2011

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

It's either a cat paw stamp or a teddy bear stamp. Otherwise, they have a cat that's missing limbs.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Seriously somewhere in Northeastern Russia, at this exact moment, there's a forum where they post with a mixture of amusement and admiration about the crazy food folk art of the USA.

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

My Lovely Horse posted:

Seriously somewhere in Northeastern Russia, at this exact moment, there's a forum where they post with a mixture of amusement and admiration about the crazy food folk art of the USA.

Look on the back, that aint the us. :britain:

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Knockoff movies:

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Ragequit posted:

Knockoff movies:

It's even doing the Dreamworks Face...

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Maybe I'm just racist and think all 3D-rendered cartoon Pandas look alike, but holy poo poo, this looks identical to Kung Fu Panda, at least from memory. That could be a 3D render from a cheaply-made Kung Fu Panda videogame cutscene.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

univbee posted:

Maybe I'm just racist and think all 3D-rendered cartoon Pandas look alike, but holy poo poo, this looks identical to Kung Fu Panda, at least from memory. That could be a 3D render from a cheaply-made Kung Fu Panda videogame cutscene.

The Kung Fu Panda videogame cutscenes looked a lot better than that though. Hell the in-game graphics were better.

(It came bundled with the 360.)

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

It's very, very close, but the real deal has a lot more detail, most notably fur texture all over his body.

Tardcore posted:

Look on the back, that aint the us. :britain:
Doesn't look deep fried. Clearly sailing under false flag.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Reggie Bannister from Phantasm?

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Ragequit posted:

Knockoff movies:

I watched that movie on netflix and it was awful. Here's the trailer for it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2-6XdiR1iI

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
There really should be a PYF Knock Off Movie Thread with these sorts of disasterous awesome remakes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Fibby Boy posted:

I watched that movie on netflix and it was awful. Here's the trailer for it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2-6XdiR1iI

Jezuz, the mechs in Seaquest looked better 20 years ago

• Locked thread