Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

GNU Order posted:

cutie mark

And by pony, he meant gnu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Pick posted:

Dude, I made an entire thread in CinD about liking the Tinkerbell movies. It's not my fault when liking something for babies turns into a dumb nerd phenomenon :argh:!
There are people with foot fetishes but I'm not going to double amputate just to spite them.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

poopkitty posted:

And by pony, he meant gnu.

He??? This is the ladies chat thread sister, no boys allowed :bigtran:

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

GNU Order posted:

I don't think so, Tina.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Pick posted:

Dude, I made an entire thread in CinD about liking the Tinkerbell movies. It's not my fault when liking something for babies turns into a dumb nerd phenomenon :argh:!

I think the issue comes from your inability to like anything other than little baby shows for little babies.

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

GNU Order posted:

This is the ladies chat thread and it's okay to not be a lady but don't be ashamed of your penis or try to hide it.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i am unconvinced that this isnt trained behavior

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
i watch films for non-babies all the time, i just don't have as much to say about 12 Years a Slave or Berberian Sound Studio because i don't know enough film theory to form a legitimate opinion

Also I don't want to get dragged into the mire of discussing Prometheus :stonk:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

NecroMonster posted:

i am unconvinced that this isnt trained behavior

elephants will paint of their own accord, but painting representations of other elephants is indeed a process-based task they are taught

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
gently caress all movies books and games.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Pick posted:

elephants will paint of their own accord, but painting representations of other elephants is indeed a process-based task they are taught

Does that mean we can train them to paint dickbutt and goatse?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
idk maybe like have grown up opinions on thing s or whatever

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Pick posted:

yeah and all the elephants are drawing the same drat thing

itd be cool as hell if elephants would draw "things" instead of just playin with paint cause its fuckin cool but hey i guess thats still better than most animals manage

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

poopkitty posted:

This is the ladies chat thread and it's okay to not be a lady but don't be ashamed of your penis or try to hide it.

I'll check my penis at the door.

Currently cooking food and waiting for Archer to start
e: augh it's Mondays now? night ruined

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Al Borland posted:

Does that mean we can train them to paint dickbutt and goatse?

literally yes, that's a thing you could do

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

poopkitty posted:

or try to hide it.

wouldnt people showing it off ruin the thread?

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Pick posted:

There's an awesome outsider art museum in town. They do two themed exhibits a year, and had an animal theme a few years back. One of the wings was dedicated to paintings made by animals :3:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

NecroMonster posted:

yeah and all the elephants are drawing the same drat thing

itd be cool as hell if elephants would draw "things" instead of just playin with paint cause its fuckin cool but hey i guess thats still better than most animals manage

their paintings might be representational, but simply not to us. elephants are way smarter than we used to think (hence a lot of zoos upgrading their elephant enclosures recently). they know what a mirror is--they'll wipe off paint on their blind spots if you show it to them in a mirror--but there's still a lot to learn.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
elephants are awesome and I would like to spend lots of time with them

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

GNU Order posted:

I'll check my penis at the door.

Currently cooking food and waiting for Archer to start
e: augh it's Mondays now? night ruined

i was about to say, what the fuuuck? i want more Archer right now

I watch more TV shows now than I ever did before. Archer, Venture Bros (when it exists), Community, Parks and Rec, Adventure Time, Steven Universe (tho I'm not really sold on it), Elementary, Rick and Morty. loving love Rick and Morty, jesus loving christ that show is on fire.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I need to catch up on Teen Wolf too, for all my abs-looking-at needs.

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME
i don't like anything except work
i am a research machine that runs on data and human suffering (my own and others')

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
outside the protection of tviv i can openly say i think Amethyst from steven universe is a loving sack of poo poo and i hate her face

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Pick posted:

Venture Bros (when it exists)

"On July 8, 2013, Doc Hammer and Jackson Publick stated in an interview with Slate Magazine that they had begun writing the sixth season as of Summer 2013, and that it would enter full-production in September 2013. They tentatively stated that Season 6 would premiere in Fall of 2014, or very early 2015 at the latest."

:negative:

(it's worth the wait tho)

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
i waited for season 5 nothing can stop me. i will stand at the end of the universe, my eternal eyes scanning the far horizon, waiting for the return of my bros of venturion

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

My uncle works for Nintendo Adult Swim and he said in S6 they finally confirm what "giving somebody a Rusty Venture" is

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

GNU Order posted:

My uncle works for Nintendo Adult Swim and he said in S6 they finally confirm what "giving somebody a Rusty Venture" is

licking a dude's rear end in a top hat from behind while you jerk him off

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

GNU Order posted:

there is virtually no chance that it isnt the thing brock said

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

GNU Order posted:

it's funnier if you don't know

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
i never really cared for brock, i thought the switch to Sgt. Hatred was one of the best moves the show ever made

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Pick posted:

it's funnier if you don't know

but seriously its prolly the thing brock said

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Pick posted:

i never really cared for brock, i thought the switch to Sgt. Hatred was one of the best moves the show ever made

you're literally a subhuman now i hope you know

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
knowing them it'll be something that's actually really benign but weird, that's just how they roll

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Spanish Manlove posted:

licking a dude's rear end in a top hat from behind while you jerk him off

That's a rusty trombone.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Pick posted:

Probably because Brock's general competency went against the central theme of the show.

All the worst VB characters are successful at stuff

e- lemme save you all a youtube search and post the Rusty Venture video (it's the censored version but still :nws:)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykEGtwJuZIs

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Al Borland posted:

That's a rusty trombone.

potato potato

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Spanish Manlove posted:

you're literally a subhuman now i hope you know

one of my favorite episodes is Guess Who's Coming to State Dinner :q:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
if you earned 85% of what a person of equal stature and job position earned i would be very happy

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Hey each sex act has its own unique name!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Pick posted:

this is the worst loving opinion

• Locked thread