Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
The guy who just broke his leg and has been previously submitted in the leg is going to avoid Palhares like the plague.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

1st AD posted:

The guy who just broke his leg and has been previously submitted in the leg is going to avoid Palhares like the plague.

Every time he sees Anderson's cast he does Reem's liplick

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

1st AD posted:

I only used Andy because I needed someone handy with a scattergun. I guess Paulo Thiago would have worked, too.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
LOS COELHOS-cut to end credits

individual865
Mar 26, 2007

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be.
ARABIC B-LEAGUE ALERT!

Desert Force Fighting Championship: NOW: http://aflam4you.tv/channel/50-MBC%20Action.html

We can only hope this will live up to Dubai FC's standards.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

coconono posted:

It seems like the last time Palhares was in trouble they trotted out the "he's seeing a sports psychologist"

It takes a long time to get the square peg in the square hole, step off

2 fat 4 my lambo
Oct 9, 2003

WEED POOP

thanks, for this

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

2 fat 4 my lambo posted:

thanks, for this

It was lobstermobster bought and made by the wrestling gif guy WrasslorMonkey

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

quote:

@cagepotatomma 1m
Report: Tito Ortiz Charged With Two Counts of DUI Following Most Recent Car Crash, Faces Up to Six Months in Jail

Haha :ortiz:

Tito never stops being funny

Gregor Samsa
Sep 5, 2007
Nietzsche's Mustache

Yuriy posted:

Haha :ortiz:

Tito never stops being funny

Over/under on whether Tito pleads not guilty and represents himself?

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Gregor Samsa posted:

Over/under on whether Tito pleads not guilty and represents himself?

I think you need to show a degree of competency to be allowed to do that, don't you?

Hello lables and jurormen, I am of course your defendant, the policecop said I was over the limit and here in a minute I am going to show you that this is literally impossible for that to have happened *stammers on for four more minutes before shotgunning a case of O'Doul's*

Gregor Samsa
Sep 5, 2007
Nietzsche's Mustache

Bluedeanie posted:

I think you need to show a degree of competency to be allowed to do that, don't you?

Hello lables and jurormen, I am of course your defendant, the policecop said I was over the limit and here in a minute I am going to show you that this is literally impossible for that to have happened *stammers on for four more minutes before shotgunning a case of O'Doul's*

You see I have a broken skull and several slipped vertebrae and so I had drink to kill the pain but I'm a warrior so of course I drove and like a warrior I was determined to go out on my shield and also if you fine me I can't pay my training partners.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Mr. Ortiz you cannot personally arrange for Blimpie to cater the juror deliberation for your own trial, gently caress this bullshit I'm retiring to my chamber.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Getting into a car wreck while under the influence is more sad than funny.

But the smiley is still awesome.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Bluedeanie posted:

Anyone can represent themselves in court, unless they're deemed unfit, but if you do you can't petition the judge to declare a mistrial based on incompetent representation.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

quote:

Bellator's Tito Ortiz cleared by doctor to fight, granted continuance on DUI

the worst doctor

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

-Atom- posted:

the worst doctor

:ortiz: and also yessssss

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

red19fire posted:

Anyone can represent themselves in court, unless they're deemed unfit, but if you do you can't petition the judge to declare a mistrial based on incompetent representation.

That's what I meant, :ortiz: he would be deemed unfit

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

How do you get 2 counts of DUI in one night?

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
In California you can be charged with having blood alcohol levels higher than .08 (or whatever it is now), and also driving while intoxicated.

So if you pass the tests (walk in straight line, say alphabet backwards), but they test you and your blood levels are high, they can still charge you.

From the same DUI you are charged with two counts.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Yuriy posted:

A funny arrow to the knee joke in 2014, you've done the impossible

:ortiz:

I laughed, I marveled

Chrom1um
Dec 31, 2005
Come and join my doomsday cult!

Jessica Aguilar confirms that she wears her new belt just about everywhere ala Tim Sylvia.

Chrom1um
Dec 31, 2005
So, I updated my dumb blog with my Strawweight and Bantamweight Top 40s, only now they're all pretty and poo poo with like 120 hyperlinks.

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

Bean Fried posted:

So, I updated my dumb blog with my Strawweight and Bantamweight Top 40s, only now they're all pretty and poo poo with like 120 hyperlinks.

Mods rename Bean Fried as 'WMMA Casey Kasem'

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Bean Fried posted:

I thought we had a mutual understanding that Sheila Gaff shall not be ranked.

Chrom1um
Dec 31, 2005

-Atom- posted:

I thought we had a mutual understanding that Sheila Gaff shall not be ranked.

I ran out of people after 39. Take away her losses, take away her wins over a bunch of cans and a journeywomen, take away her glove touch KOs over decent fighters, take away her DQ loss to Cindy Dandois in an attempted glove touch KO in the 3rd round of a fight she was probably winning (Gaff dropped her but Dandois hung on so Gaff threw an illegal knee that opened up a giant gash in Dandois' forehead), and she still legitimately beasted Aisling Daly, which is enough of a win that there's really no one I can rank in front of her at #40. If you think of someone let me know.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Are the women having to fight onto the house? That sucks! At this point I'd rather them all get a spot.

Basically I don't want Thug Rose to lose.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Captain Log posted:

Are the women having to fight onto the house? That sucks! At this point I'd rather them all get a spot.

Basically I don't want Thug Rose to lose.

From what I understand, the 11 former Invicta ladies are assured spots and try-outs will be held for the remaining 5 spots, so I think it's just 16 ladies in the house. I could be super-wrong, though.

I am probably going to end up being super-wrong

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Bean Fried posted:

I ran out of people after 39. Take away her losses, take away her wins over a bunch of cans and a journeywomen, take away her glove touch KOs over decent fighters, take away her DQ loss to Cindy Dandois in an attempted glove touch KO in the 3rd round of a fight she was probably winning (Gaff dropped her but Dandois hung on so Gaff threw an illegal knee that opened up a giant gash in Dandois' forehead), and she still legitimately beasted Aisling Daly, which is enough of a win that there's really no one I can rank in front of her at #40. If you think of someone let me know.

:stare: she's like the antagonist in Million Dollar Baby.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

red19fire posted:

:stare: she's like the antagonist in Million Dollar Baby.

Protect yourself at all times (She is still A Bad and a garbage-person, but it isn't strictly speaking, illegal)

Chrom1um
Dec 31, 2005

LobsterMobster posted:

From what I understand, the 11 former Invicta ladies are assured spots and try-outs will be held for the remaining 5 spots, so I think it's just 16 ladies in the house. I could be super-wrong, though.

I am probably going to end up being super-wrong

No, this is correct. Filming starts like May 20th or thereabouts. It's not really known when the open tryouts are but I assume they're going to start in late April or something, wherein they choose the 5 final girls and presumedly a couple of alternates.

Jessica Penne, Aisling Daly, Brianna VanBurren, Heather Jo Clark, and (inactive but former top 5 Atomweight) Lisa Ellis are all apparently trying out, among other notables. Not sure about Stephanie Eggink. V.V Mei speaks perfect English but seems to be more interested in dropping to Atomweight for now.

individual865
Mar 26, 2007

B-League Update

Friday January 31st

Oplot Challenge 97- 2PM EST: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q76qeMrEhwo

Havoc FC 4- 9PM EST: http://client.stretchinternet.com/client/supervision.portal

Legacy FC- 10PM EST: AXS.tv

Warriors Pro 4- 10:30PM EST: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8pVUrNbrrI

Saturday February 1st

Soul FC 2
- 1PM EST: http://tv-online.in/orange-sport-live

Oplot Challenge 98- 2PM EST: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl1Y_oivsys

Sunday February 2nd

Jungle Fight 65
- 6PM EST: http://www.tv-aovivo.nl/lutashd.html

individual865 fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Feb 1, 2014

individual865
Mar 26, 2007

OPLOT TIIIIIME! Join us in #mma to chat about the fights as they unfold.

individual865
Mar 26, 2007

New, hopefully working Oplot link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NDM74fJjW4

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

If you're not watching this you just missed Court McGee facial hair sporting Chechen getting a sick looking knock out, it owned

Biafraid
Jan 31, 2008

yeah.
My buddy is fighting on that Havoc FC card tonight for the amateur lightweight belt. I actually didn't know it could be streamed, so thanks!

individual865
Mar 26, 2007

Biafraid posted:

My buddy is fighting on that Havoc FC card tonight for the amateur lightweight belt. I actually didn't know it could be streamed, so thanks!

Kloot or Goodheart? Drop by #mma during the fights.

Also, I found some Colombian MMA going down at 10:30 PM EST, link is in the B-League Update up the page!

individual865 fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Feb 1, 2014

Biafraid
Jan 31, 2008

yeah.
Kloot. I'm not at home yet so I can't hop on irc, did I miss that fight?

E: Nvm, got the stream to work on my phone. Seems like the event just started

Biafraid fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Feb 1, 2014

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Legacy FC is on AXS.tv, first fight was a premature stoppage and while this second one is sloppy, it's fun as gently caress

#mma on synirc for chitty chat

this ref is flat out loving retarded, guy is landing elbows and hammerfists and he stand them up, immediate takedown and more ground and pound "work or i'm gonna stand you up"

Yuriy fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Feb 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biafraid
Jan 31, 2008

yeah.
The announcer keeps saying "Hammock FC" and it rules

e: Ah cool, he won with an arm triangle early on!

Biafraid fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Feb 1, 2014