Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Get Innocuous!
Dec 6, 2011

come together
I like how this one was just a head-on collision of a fetish episode and a misogyny episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

This stuff isn't like BDSM. Respecting your partner is a fundamental tenet of BDSM.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
They want the hitting parts of BDSM without the stipulation that everyone involved is totally cool with what's happening.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Grondoth posted:

They want the hitting parts of BDSM without the stipulation that everyone involved is totally cool with what's happening.
Taking this into consideration...

NoUU posted:

That blog from the last thing they read is loving disturbing.

:nws: http://gettingspankedasneeded.blogspot.ca/2013/12/malled-at-mall.html :nws:
What's the odds that this was written by the guy and not the wife? Personally I'd say about 90% sure this dude is roleplaying as his wife.

BooDoug187
Apr 8, 2005

Don't you fear the yetis in Rio?

Djeser posted:

Taking this into consideration...

What's the odds that this was written by the guy and not the wife? Personally I'd say about 90% sure this dude is roleplaying as his wife.

You really think that guy has a wife?

BAD AT STUFF
May 10, 2012

We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because fuck you.
So I listened to this episode yesterday and today an interesting song pops up on one of my Pandora channels: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_sJQrSpmCY

I think you guys missed an opportunity with this one.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
So I was browsing through what I thought was a respectable recipe site - and guess what assaulted me:

http://www.browneyedbaker.com/2013/06/18/veggie-pizza-appetizer-recipe/

Cum pizza, now made more infuriating thanks to tedious backstory.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 41 hours!
New episode up, about... sssssomething. I'm genuinely not sure, because it clearly stops being about what the site's claiming to be about pretty quickly.

But more importantly: Squiddy McEnnui's no longer far away!

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Holy crap Squiddy? She's been gone for... a hundred episodes? I'm glad to see her back.

Laocius
Jul 6, 2013

I think that Oscar speech was written by Frank Booth.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I lost my poo poo at the ~flash factchecking~ the same way Lemon did. The URL was too goddamned perfect.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Everything that the person who wanted the world to be obese said needs to be on the Wrongest Things card game. "If everyone was fat, there would be no need for slaves!"

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Constable Lemon posted:

Everything that the person who wanted the world to be obese said needs to be on the Wrongest Things card game. "If everyone was fat, there would be no need for slaves!"

I think when the "everything kills people, just most of them slowly" line came up while discussing Experience Project on ballp.it, my immediate thought was that it was The Wrongest Things' tagline.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
This episode taught me what E/N means, thus it is the most educational one so far.

BAD AT STUFF
May 10, 2012

We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because fuck you.
New episode :toot:

Looks to be about hypnosis.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I agree with Lemon, HypnoLoser is the best reading ever.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 41 hours!
Okay, this one might be one of my favorites already. It drags at points, but it has every type of person we see as the focus of F Plus episodes in one convenient place.

I think my favorite is the guy that was hypnotized by the marfia sixteen years ago.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
It would be a great introductory episode because the topic doesn't seem that insane, but yet it's a great range of weirdoes.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Lemon made me feel bad for getting both the title joke and the crack about the most comfortable seat.

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

Immediately after talking about NLP and its connection to PUAs they kept saying "fallacy" and I was wondering if they were doing it on purpose.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

With all those phallucies was the F Plus trying to hypnotize me into being gay? :mad:

Invisible Ted
Aug 24, 2011

hhhehehe

Gimnbo posted:

Immediately after talking about NLP and its connection to PUAs they kept saying "fallacy" and I was wondering if they were doing it on purpose.

I fell asleep listening to this and I dreamed that myself and Adam Bozarth drove out to a secluded house in a blue smartcar and moved bookshelves around while telling me about fallacies in hypnotism.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Pick posted:

It would be a great introductory episode because the topic doesn't seem that insane, but yet it's a great range of weirdoes.

I dunno. Ive been recommending The Gospel of Jimmy Olson, the pop culture pagan episode. It has all of the whimsy of stupid poo poo the internet does, with none of the hypnorape.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

KirbyKhan posted:

I dunno. Ive been recommending The Gospel of Jimmy Olson, the pop culture pagan episode. It has all of the whimsy of stupid poo poo the internet does, with none of the hypnorape.

I personally like the Amy Lee and the Sinead O'Connor episodes. Gives you a nice spectrum of crazy that the FPlus likes to dive into.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

I think Episode 38: Let Your Subconscious Be Your Guide is a good one. Crystals in dirt, haunting leading to depression, dis-ease followed up with a nice dose of hypnotism to change sexuality, mass covert hypnotism and the trekkie who wants to use hypnotism to break someone up and then seduce her. I think that's the guy with the tickling fetish, too.

It goes into a good range of crazy, incomprehensible weirdos and skirts around the edge of the more horrifying/creepy things. Alternatively, throw your friends in at the deep end with manchildren sticking their dicks in stuffed toys or people talking about ants in their urethra.

Edit: Or the 100th episode specials. A wide range of weird, some of which might even be familiar to a listener.

Deformed Church fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Jan 27, 2014

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I introduced a friend with the Twilight Sparkle marriage sequence, but she's tough :c00l:.

Green Bean
May 3, 2009
Haven't listened yet, but how rapey does the content get? This seems like it'd be a great episode for silly poo poo, but I find some of the fetish episodes get a bit too uncomfortable for me to listen to even privately.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Green Bean posted:

Haven't listened yet, but how rapey does the content get? This seems like it'd be a great episode for silly poo poo, but I find some of the fetish episodes get a bit too uncomfortable for me to listen to even privately.

Not at all. This episode is more people spouting utter deluded nonsense about past lives and THE FASTEST HYPNOTIST IN THE WORLD than it is any rapey creepy stuff. There's a small section on PUAs but it doesn't get nearly as far into their particular brand of disgusting as the PUA-focused episodes.

My favorite intro episode is My Fanfics Are Full of Emotion!. Yes, it's a bit different than other episodes, but the sheer giddy joy of Garfield: First Blood Part II: Forever Fist is always a winner.

My personal favorite episode, though, is A Frottage In The Woods. The aggressive insanity is just wonderful.

Squint
Jul 14, 2007

Extremely Not Bad
Pretty much anything where we read either a story or a script gets a lot of listening time from me. The sock-transformation episode, the Transformers fan-script, and the Resident Evil/CSI/Star Wars & Robotnik script episodes are probably my most-played.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

I started one friend with butt ghosts. :getin:

Personally though, fanfic episodes are my first time recommendation. Either Roy Orbison or Garfield rocking out to Dio.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Squint posted:

Pretty much anything where we read either a story or a script gets a lot of listening time from me. The sock-transformation episode, the Transformers fan-script, and the Resident Evil/CSI/Star Wars & Robotnik script episodes are probably my most-played.

The same with me, though I would put a different selection on top - the Resident Evil script, Garfield fanfiction, Baby Mimi's (?) Christian stories, or the one about confusing movie pitches.

Well, and Allrecipes episodes are amazing as well.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
The Allrecipes (for kids!) stuff is always pretty great, yeah. The Storyprovider stuff is too, for that matter. Really, all the readings of silly poo poo is often funnier than the creepy weirdos in the more normal sense, but the weirdos are often funnier in the "how the gently caress is this even a thing" sense.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

Squint posted:

The Resident Evil/CSI/Star Wars episode is straight-up your best episode. Goddamn but do I love how insane and well-read it is.
A close second would be Roy Orbison wrapped in cling film because of the sheer, wholesome joy the readers are experiencing.
Third would be the cartoons one because of Kumpot's seminal role as Michael Barrier.

Hiro Protagonist
Oct 25, 2010

Last of the freelance hackers and
Greatest swordfighter in the world
How can you all forget the beauty of the pokegirls episode? That's made me laugh more than any other podcast.

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
I know it's not everybody's cup of tea, but for me there will never be an episode that's funnier than fat activism.

Rebochan
Feb 2, 2006

Take my evolution

Finnankainen posted:

I know it's not everybody's cup of tea, but for me there will never be an episode that's funnier than fat activism.

I think I've listened to that one the most. Followed by the multiple personality people.

You know what, any tumblr episodes are just gold.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Gotta be Loki Wives for me. The parts about bottoming for Loki and Mortal Hubby are some of my favorite segments.

CynCyanide
Mar 21, 2005

dance, water, dance!
I'm probably alone with this, but "God Bless You, Water Woman" is pretty much my favorite episode. Delusional New Age people, magical Sasquatches, and dolphins too? Amazing.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
THESE GIRLS I HAVEN'T SEEN DO ANAL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 41 hours!

Rebochan posted:

I think I've listened to that one the most. Followed by the multiple personality people.

You know what, any tumblr episodes are just gold.

Tumblr is the funniest website on the internet. There's so many idiots on there, trying to be smart and special, and they do it with such a straight face. It's so laughable, and it's made even funnier by the fact they clearly don't think it is.

I remember there was once an idea being thrown around for making an episode document entirely out of Watchful-Entity reblogs, which sort of fell apart when Watchful-Entity's blog got shut down.