Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
Comedy is pandering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Comedy is Chris hardiwck saying Dr WHo references

binwin711
Oct 18, 2013
Isn't there a different thread where everybody can poo poo on @midnight.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

I wonder what the chance of Grace Helbig being on the show in the next couple weeks. She's been promoting Camp Takota pretty much everywhere she can, and I can't imagine she's too far removed from the circle of CBB regulars. Plus she's already been on an Earwolf show, where she was a pretty darn good straight woman to Sean and Hayes.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:

Conduit for Sale! posted:

I wonder what the chance of Grace Helbig being on the show in the next couple weeks. She's been promoting Camp Takota pretty much everywhere she can, and I can't imagine she's too far removed from the circle of CBB regulars. Plus she's already been on an Earwolf show, where she was a pretty darn good straight woman to Sean and Hayes.
I believe it was established on Hollywood Handbook that the other Earwolf had to line up and suck these first.
*points to an area of Seans body that's protruding*

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Hee heeeeeeeeeeee :)

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
Soon-Yi

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Bebo

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
They have Mookie on today's episode which makes me worried that there'll be like a 30 minute chunk of "Micheal Jackson is a pedophile" jokes.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Are you worried that there'll only be 30 minutes because I think he clocks in at 50.
Heeeee Heeee!

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
I love that Scott brought back one of the most hated characters from last year. I love him, but was definitely funnier this time.

WoG
Jul 13, 2004
"Let's see... we know he has a dog!"

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

I'm talkin' with the man in the hee-hee.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

That was probably the best character entrance in CBB history

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
This episode would have been even better if Jerrod wasn't being such a cocksucker about things.

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
'Hee-Hee, I'm Back: Michael's Jackson's "Back From The Dead" Tour (Seriously Guys, I'm Back [Hee-Hee])'

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

RandomPauI posted:

They have Mookie on today's episode which makes me worried that there'll be like a 30 minute chunk of "Micheal Jackson is a pedophile" jokes.

Anyone who hates Mookie's Michael Jackson is a bad person. I loving love this character and hope he's back a lot! AHHHH HHHEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEE!

I love the fact that Scott also clearly knows a lot about Jackson's career and Mookie only knows an average amount.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Hilarious, couldn't stop grinning on the metro.

Hee-Hee~

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
I was walking around downtown Phoenix just bursting into laughter. Do people really not like that character?

RetroHelix
Oct 24, 2004

No home should be without one.
The character's first appearance lost me after like two minutes. Much better this time.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
He's pretty much doing the same thing. I think it helps that instead of Rob Delaney being annoyed its Neil Campbell and a ready and willing Jerrod.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

If you don't like Michael Jackson on CBB you can suck my hee hee.

also Scott's "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" MJ yell is so good.

drainpipe
May 17, 2004

AAHHHHHHH!!!!
Wow, that was funny. I didn't particularly enjoy MJ's first appearance, but I guess it was Rob Delaney really sucking it up last time. Jerrod gave the perfect description. You're really never prepared whenever Michael interjects.

edit: I lost the Michael Jackson challenge pretty much as soon as the podcast ended for me.

drainpipe fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Jan 28, 2014

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

x-posted from Doug Benson's thread.

There's a live episode of Getting Doug With High featuring Harris Wittels and a bunch of other great guests streaming at 9PM pacific time tonight. Watch Harris do drugs!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfXMFc9C6HE

Trujillo
Jul 10, 2007
I lost the Micheal Jackson challenge as soon as I started thinking about this post. It's impossible not to.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

drat, I didn't listen past the plugs so I lost it without even knowing!

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

Anyone remember which episode Brett Gelman makes Scott read the teleplay? Im usually so good at this its agonizing. I've even listened to a couple of his CBBs to try and find it and no dice.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

To the sun's savage brightness he exposed the dark and secret surface of his retinas, so that by burning the memory of vengeance might be preserved, and never perish.
Wasn't Odinkirk on it as well, or am I tripping? I'm on my phone now, so I can't check. Also, that episode had Scott doing that segment which ripped into Entourage and that was always amazing.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.
I was completely in the camp of hating the MJ character after his first appearance but by the end of this one I was laughing pretty hard. It worked a lot better once Jerrod got there.

Urk!
Sep 5, 2008

goobers

Politicalrancor posted:

Anyone remember which episode Brett Gelman makes Scott read the teleplay? Im usually so good at this its agonizing. I've even listened to a couple of his CBBs to try and find it and no dice.

Are you sure it was CBB? He's had Scott read a few things on his old podcast, Gelmania.

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Do you smell what The Mauk is cooking?

Politicalrancor posted:

The one that comes to mind is where they read his revised script for Eagleheart
http://www.earwolf.com/episode/is-this-sexual-harassment/

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Politicalrancor posted:

The play about how gracious a friend Brett is and how unfairly he was treated by Scott? Episode 66.5, with Bob Odenkirk.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

I'll listen to iBrain and Injustice For All every so often because they are so drat funny. I want to see Gelman on an episode again soon.

Hollis Brown
Oct 17, 2004

It's like people only do things because they get paid, and that's just really sad
Anyone else get excited in the past episode of the mention of schlubs and flubs? Can't wait for oscar season.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Can someone give me the episode/timestamp of Bob Ducca's list of people who helped him through therapy like Kevin gently caress? I've been trying to track that down.

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

Power of Pecota posted:

Can someone give me the episode/timestamp of Bob Ducca's list of people who helped him through therapy like Kevin gently caress? I've been trying to track that down.

Just listened to that yesterday- Episode 39, 12:50.

http://www.earwolf.com/episode/the-premiere-of-bob-ducca/

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Do you smell what The Mauk is cooking?
Listen to the chorus here you might recognize it
http://rhcp2014.com/

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Groucho Marxist posted:

Listen to the chorus here you might recognize it
http://rhcp2014.com/

Haha I was just about to post it. I legitamly thought it was a real RHCP song for 30 seconds because of the website design.

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Yeah, I briefly hoped they'd done it themselves too. Apparently it's Jon Daly (obviously) and Tim Heidecker. It is actually brilliant though, leaving it on repeat. Worth searching Twitter for RHCP to see people thinking it's real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Jon Daly is literally the greatest human being.