Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Mickey McKey posted:

Yeah I would like if I could make an Empire with the crowns of Lithuania, Rus, and Ruthenia. But nooooo I need to conquer Perm ( :gonk: ) or Poland, Pomerania, and Bohemia (getting me close to the scary Catholics and Karlings) to use Lithuania, Rus, and/or Ruthenia to make an Empire.

My current play started as Duke of Lithuania and is now Wendish Empire, which sounds more or less like your situation. Poland is actually a manpower monstrosity and so is Pomerania (I did it without Bohemia, though it fell into the fold pretty fast). Once you've got those, you'll be able to take on all of Christendom by yourself. Which you won't really need to, Christendom in the Old Gods start is really fractured and incapable of getting its poo poo together for anything short of a major holy war, which they won't do until you start eating Germany. Enjoy the factions!

The Cheshire Cat posted:

I don't know the specifics, but it's based on a sum of the morale of everyone in the flank, and each time a person dies it deals a flat 6 damage to the flank's morale (modified by any applicable morale damage bonuses/penalties from commanders). So deaths will deal a larger percentage of morale damage to smaller flanks because they have a lower maximum morale.

So a LI down is a total of 9 damage, and a HC is 16 morale damage?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

hellsjudge posted:

So after I went Catholic and made a bunch of dukes and kings independent, I wanted to restore the Papacy to Rome. I made an antipope thinking that would give me a claim on Rome against my former German republic, but nothing. So I just fabricated a claim on the (now) Grand City of Rome, pressed it, won, and then immediately got an event to restore the Papacy to Rome. Sure, that's exactly what I wan-

-ted?

To be fair, the papacy did stay within Roman (as in they lived in and around Rome, few ties to their greater ancestors) Patrician families for quite some time. And the popes did have a tendency to enrich themselves.

Edit in the Borgia family (its like a few centuries early for that, right?) and let poo poo run its course.

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

So is anyone else using VIET having some issues with event troops not spawning properly? I just had a host war declared on me that ended as soon as it began, with me at 100% warscore and no army. I just looked at the map and the Seljuks are nowhere to be seen. So...uh is VIET broken for that stuff? :ohdear:

It happened again...anyone happen to know where in the code event spawn troops are located? I need to fix this clearly.

Eimi fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Jan 28, 2014

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Tulip posted:

My current play started as Duke of Lithuania and is now Wendish Empire, which sounds more or less like your situation. Poland is actually a manpower monstrosity and so is Pomerania (I did it without Bohemia, though it fell into the fold pretty fast). Once you've got those, you'll be able to take on all of Christendom by yourself. Which you won't really need to, Christendom in the Old Gods start is really fractured and incapable of getting its poo poo together for anything short of a major holy war, which they won't do until you start eating Germany. Enjoy the factions!

:tipshat::respek::toot: Lithuania bros.

It is 1000 and I am still running Gavelkind :c00lbutt:. Great Holy Wars just fired and I got (Orthodox) Bohemia pretty easily via Great Holy War. I just Matrilineal-ly married my daughter to the second son of the Norse king of England :getin: (he was in the Varangian Guard at the time and his lord let him do it, laffo). The Chosen of Perkunas live in Sweden for some odd reason. I am thinking of building a castle somewhere in Lithuania proper to hand to them. The Duchy of Pomeralia is a merchant republic (that only has trade practices at 1, heh).
My Demesne is insane. Vilnius is my capitol (with a Barony held by me as well) with, Zemgale, Zemaitija, Kurzeme, Memel, and Scalovia are my personal holdings. All except Vilnius have 1 Castle, 1 Church, and the rest cities; Vilnius has an extra castle and church. To make it work I never formed the duchy of Courland. Because my current ruler has good stewardship I am also holding onto Sjaelland and Fyn.

I already had a foothold in Sweden. Rus and Ruthenia have both been integrating for ~75 years give or take a decade. Once the duchy of Novgorod integrates into Lithuania I am going to form the Kingdom of Rus and pass it off to a dynasty member and set it free. Once the duchies of Turov, Volhynia, and Vitebsk integrate into Lithuania I am going to pawn Ruthenia off on a family member and set it free. Half of Poland is already du jure Lithuania and I am waiting for Pomeralia to integrate as well...then Pomerania and Poland will be created and handed to dynasty members and I will form the Wendish Empire. Bohemia got split between two of my sons.

Bryansk and Double Chernigov are free so that they will not integrate into Lithuania.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
Is there any way to go about forming the Byzantine Empire as a Republic and then forming the Roman Empire as a republic?

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Mustang posted:

Is there any way to go about forming the Byzantine Empire as a Republic and then forming the Roman Empire as a republic?

Yes. The way I made the Byzantine Republic was to start as Venice. After a few generations, the Byzantines in my game were waning in power. I married one of their daughters to one of my kinsman and made their son (with a claim on the Byzantium throne) my designated heir. When he came to power, I launched a war for his claim on the imperial throne, won, and thus made the Byzantine Republic. After that it was a matter of territory grabbing to restore the Imperial Roman Republic.

You'll then have more money than God and a retinue the size of the moon. The only thing to contest your power will be the combined forces of Islam.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Caufman posted:

Yes. The way I made the Byzantine Republic was to start as Venice. After a few generations, the Byzantines in my game were waning in power. I married one of their daughters to one of my kinsman and made their son (with a claim on the Byzantium throne) my designated heir. When he came to power, I launched a war for his claim on the imperial throne, won, and thus made the Byzantine Republic. After that it was a matter of territory grabbing to restore the Imperial Roman Republic.

You'll then have more money than God and a retinue the size of the moon. The only thing to contest your power will be the combined forces of Islam.

What happened to your ducal revokes? Also, how did you go about cleaning house. Getting rid of all those feudal lords with republic restrictions would drive me up the wall.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
I recently did a system restore on my PC to a restore point just prior to the latest patch. Will the patch still be installed or does that get rolled back by Windows?

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
Hmm cool I may try that out.

What's the deal with the Roman culture and Hellenic faith options under ruler creator? I understand it's for the characters listed in the history of the Emperor of Rome title. But I made a Roman Hellenic pagan ruler and I was able to get provinces to convert to Hellenic paganism and it had holy sites in game for it's religion. Roman characters started appearing in my court.

edit: What's even weirder is that from out of nowhere the Dutchy of Epirus is held by the Roman Hellenic pagan Romanus Traianus, the same house as Emperor Trajan in the listed history of the Roman Emperor title ingame. It's only 3 years into the game so I have no idea where the gently caress he came from.

Mustang fucked around with this message at 08:58 on Jan 28, 2014

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

But seriously nobody knows the morale loss formula with any precision?

Mickey McKey posted:

:tipshat::respek::toot: Lithuania bros.

It is 1000 and I am still running Gavelkind :c00lbutt:. Great Holy Wars just fired and I got (Orthodox) Bohemia pretty easily via Great Holy War. I just Matrilineal-ly married my daughter to the second son of the Norse king of England :getin: (he was in the Varangian Guard at the time and his lord let him do it, laffo). The Chosen of Perkunas live in Sweden for some odd reason. I am thinking of building a castle somewhere in Lithuania proper to hand to them. The Duchy of Pomeralia is a merchant republic (that only has trade practices at 1, heh).
My Demesne is insane. Vilnius is my capitol (with a Barony held by me as well) with, Zemgale, Zemaitija, Kurzeme, Memel, and Scalovia are my personal holdings. All except Vilnius have 1 Castle, 1 Church, and the rest cities; Vilnius has an extra castle and church. To make it work I never formed the duchy of Courland. Because my current ruler has good stewardship I am also holding onto Sjaelland and Fyn.

I already had a foothold in Sweden. Rus and Ruthenia have both been integrating for ~75 years give or take a decade. Once the duchy of Novgorod integrates into Lithuania I am going to form the Kingdom of Rus and pass it off to a dynasty member and set it free. Once the duchies of Turov, Volhynia, and Vitebsk integrate into Lithuania I am going to pawn Ruthenia off on a family member and set it free. Half of Poland is already du jure Lithuania and I am waiting for Pomeralia to integrate as well...then Pomerania and Poland will be created and handed to dynasty members and I will form the Wendish Empire. Bohemia got split between two of my sons.

Bryansk and Double Chernigov are free so that they will not integrate into Lithuania.

Here's my 1002 screenshot, early in the reign of Kordil the Great, before he was "the Great" and was just a dude who had inherited a much diminished Lithuania (Ruthenia got split off, i only subjugated them because they were momentarily weak after years of being threateningly more powerful than me). The biggest threats are all to the southwest, and internal - Silesia, Greater Poland, and Prussia each are nearly a quarter the size of their liege in power, and can start some pretty loving strong factions.

Here's my most recent one, from the save i just loaded, almost exactly 100 years later (and less than 20 years after leaving behind Gavelkind, which i might go back to because other succession systems are for quitters:c00lbutt:). At this point there's basically no threat to the Empire - the subkingdoms are all too busy fighting each other to form factions, and Catholic Europe is basically in a death spiral. The First Crusade ever was called against the Wendish empire and was broken so badly that i looted Rome for fun before anybody joined the Pope(and before a single battle was fought) and i think lasted under a year. The Byzantines are near equals in power, but their incessant civil wars and Sunni Islam's continuous rise keep them in check.

Oh and i just want to post my direct vassals to nauseate the Pretty Borders Brigrade

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Knuc If U Buck posted:

What happened to your ducal revokes? Also, how did you go about cleaning house. Getting rid of all those feudal lords with republic restrictions would drive me up the wall.

The Byzantine Grand Prince keeps his free ducal revokes and does not have the republican valid revocation rule for these.

The house remained... less than clean for a lot of my reign. There are still a bunch of loose feudal lords running around with their -30 opinion mallus for suffering a republican liege. But they never pose any real threat, because the republican treasury and retinue are almost boringly undefeatable. I did try giving some Most Serene Republic titles to my fellow patricians. This worked out great since these patricians do not join the independence faction, nor do they ever invest in an election campaign. Losing the dogeship over the Roman Empire would probably be totally catastrophic, but I've never allowed that to happen.

Fintilgin
Sep 29, 2004

Fintilgin sweeps!

monster on a stick posted:

You really should be able to create arbitrary empires as long as you hold three Kingdoms or something. Have the name be "Empire of X" where X is where the capital is located or something. I would pay for DLC where I could form the Empire of Wales with the capital in Portmeirion and kill any rebellious dukes with a weather balloon. :beseeingyou:

This mod will let you do exactly that, and I'm pretty sure it will work with an already running game. Just generate the titles and then load up your save with the mod loaded.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBQmY4TKUrc

Paradox uploaded rajas of india teaser. (Only 3 seconds of it being outside europe :ssh:)

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Trogdos! posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBQmY4TKUrc

Paradox uploaded rajas of india teaser. (Only 3 seconds of it being outside europe :ssh:)

The most paradox games statement.

e: I'm actually super pumped for this, no lie, but also in a kind of ironic way because i fully expect some totally batshit stuff.

Tulip fucked around with this message at 15:19 on Jan 28, 2014

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
Ah yes, due to a period of extended glaciation, for much of the middle ages there was a land bridge connecting Sri Lanka to the Indian mainland. :v:

I'm much much happier with the size of the subcontinent now that we've gotten a bit of a better look at it! A navigable Indus and Ganges!! :neckbeard:

DrSunshine fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Jan 28, 2014

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
RockPaperShotgun has an article with more info

RockPaperShotgun posted:

Jungle is an entirely new terrain type, likely to be seen in parts of Africa as well as India.
Rulers and their people can be Hindu, Buddhist or Jainist, and each of the religions and cultures will have its own set of events. The Hindu might well be the most familiar because they’re almost as warlike as the current Pagan, Islamic and Christian folks who are already playable. With the ability to raid neighbouring provinces and a ready supply of casus belli at hand, they’re the most obvious choice for the crusading non-crusader. Buddhists are philosophical sorts, capable of speedy research and forming a middle ground between Hindu and Jainist.

The Jainists, you see, are quite a radical proposition. A playable culture in a grand strategy game with a firm pacifist core. They are – rather incredibly considering the game’s name and the time in which it is set – tolerant. In a time when heresies, torture, murder and warfare often break out at the family dinner table or during bedside prayers, the Jainists are strangers in a strange land. They don’t particularly understand the concept of heresy and their tolerance and non-violent philosophies allow them to support large realms, with many vassals.
On top of all that, there are new events and plotlines, including the possibility of reincarnation. The ancestor of a character a player previously controlled may be heralded as their reincarnation, leading to an ongoing series of events that could see them take on traits and even the appearance of that person, creating a strong link to the past. Other events will include a focus on the happy rhymes of Karma and Dharma. Work has also been carried out to make Ethiopia, Nubia and Abyssinia more interesting to play. That section of the world was the location of a planned ‘mini’ expansion but it has been included in the free patch that will accompany Rajas of India.

DrSunshine posted:

Ah yes, due to a period of extended glaciation, for much of the middle ages there was a land bridge connecting Sri Lanka to the Indian mainland. :v:

Yep!

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Just a thought, do we make a new thread for RoI? Because right now this is still the Old Gods thread, it even has the old thread title!

Really excited for this DLC, there will also be a smaller focus on Ethiopia and Abyssinia, which they originally planned as a mini-DLC but instead just went into RoI.

Also confirmed that there will be one continuous map from Spain to India, which also means an expansion into Central Asia and Siberia.

Jungles making a bigger impact in battles? Could be something similar the some defensive pagan bonus, where your troops are beasts in your homeland. Indians and a certain Africans will likely have the jungle fighting trait, which will make it more difficult to invade them.

Also mountains becoming more important, and they mention attrition. I bet you will get a certain "base attrition" that you cannot avoid if you try to march your armies from Arabia to India.

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

What's up with the Kathiawar peninsula? It looks kind of weird, and I'm pretty sure those islands don't exist. I suppose it has something to do with them existing 1000 years ago?

Hefty Leftist fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Jan 28, 2014

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

ThePutty posted:

What's up with the Kathiawar peninsula? It looks kind of weird, and I'm pretty sure those islands don't exist.

Huh? I think that's the Maldives?

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

Torrannor posted:

This bit:

It seems a bit weird, it's not really even accurate to the patterns of the Rann.

Ofaloaf
Feb 15, 2013

Torrannor posted:

He's referring to the two islands near Gujarat.

e:f,b. :argh:

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Wow! Well what do you know! That's quite remarkable.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Well, I think Paradox did research the geography of India in the time frame of CK2, so I guess this is probably how it looked like at this time.

If I may use my rustic geography knowledge, the Indus will transport a poo poo-ton of sediment into the sea. If the currents are right then quite a bit of this sediment would have been transported east alongside the coast, and it would build up around the peninsula and the two islands to form them into the big peninsula it is today.

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

On a side note, it looks like they've updated the terrain textures, or maybe converted it over to the newer Clausewitz engine used in EU4.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

Torrannor posted:

Well, I think Paradox did research the geography of India in the time frame of CK2, so I guess this is probably how it looked like at this time.

In the Rock Paper Shotgun article posted above, the author says he's not even sure the developers knew about Adam's Bridge before they started their research; the article's author certainly didn't.

I reiterate my excitement at CK2's continued ability to teach me stuff.

Anyways, I'm assuming the Kathiawar Islands will turn out to be the same kind of thing; geographical features that have, over time, changed.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Caufman posted:

The Byzantine Grand Prince keeps his free ducal revokes and does not have the republican valid revocation rule for these.

The house remained... less than clean for a lot of my reign. There are still a bunch of loose feudal lords running around with their -30 opinion mallus for suffering a republican liege. But they never pose any real threat, because the republican treasury and retinue are almost boringly undefeatable. I did try giving some Most Serene Republic titles to my fellow patricians. This worked out great since these patricians do not join the independence faction, nor do they ever invest in an election campaign. Losing the dogeship over the Roman Empire would probably be totally catastrophic, but I've never allowed that to happen.

I had a really fun game a while ago where I played as the Grand Prince of the Byzantine Republic and made it my duty to replace all the feudal lords with Republican rulers. That was fun. :v:

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Oh, the screenshots are interesting:

So no Mongolia, Tibet or China. Also note that the Caspian Sea consists of 4 different zones.

So, no problem sailing from Egypt to India, looks great.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Torrannor posted:

Oh, the screenshots are interesting:

So no Mongolia, Tibet or China. Also note that the Caspian Sea consists of 4 different zones.

So, no problem sailing from Egypt to India, looks great.

Wait, so can you not sail around Sri Lanka because of Adam's Bridge? That's... bizarre.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

quiggy stardust posted:

Wait, so can you not sail around Sri Lanka because of Adam's Bridge? That's... bizarre.

I think you can:

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

quiggy stardust posted:

It seems that you must sail around Sri Lanka because of Adam's Bridge.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Torrannor posted:

I think you can:

Oh, I didn't see this zoomed-in one. The placement of the war marker in the more zoomed-out picture made it look like Sri Lanka touched the bottom of the map making travel around it impossible.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
I'm looking forward to starting up the Kilwa Sultanate now that I can play an African Republic and actually have trading partners. Historically it was a bit further to the south, but, eh.

e: A shot in the dark, but do any of you goons know much about the trading that went on between Ethiopia, India, and the Middle East?

MLKQUOTEMACHINE fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Jan 28, 2014

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

Nice news, I was thinking before Ethiopia improvements were announced that this would make games there more interesting.

And that land bridge stuff is really interesting. Already learning stuff about India!

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Tulip posted:

But seriously nobody knows the morale loss formula with any precision?

Here's my 1002 screenshot, early in the reign of Kordil the Great, before he was "the Great" and was just a dude who had inherited a much diminished Lithuania (Ruthenia got split off, i only subjugated them because they were momentarily weak after years of being threateningly more powerful than me). The biggest threats are all to the southwest, and internal - Silesia, Greater Poland, and Prussia each are nearly a quarter the size of their liege in power, and can start some pretty loving strong factions.

Here's my most recent one, from the save i just loaded, almost exactly 100 years later (and less than 20 years after leaving behind Gavelkind, which i might go back to because other succession systems are for quitters:c00lbutt:). At this point there's basically no threat to the Empire - the subkingdoms are all too busy fighting each other to form factions, and Catholic Europe is basically in a death spiral. The First Crusade ever was called against the Wendish empire and was broken so badly that i looted Rome for fun before anybody joined the Pope(and before a single battle was fought) and i think lasted under a year. The Byzantines are near equals in power, but their incessant civil wars and Sunni Islam's continuous rise keep them in check.

Oh and i just want to post my direct vassals to nauseate the Pretty Borders Brigrade

Oh man now I am tempted to try running Gavelkind the whole game just so I could smugpost about it.

My Pretty Borders are actually somewhat in control because I was pretty gamey in my game: I have that awesome demesne because I did individual county conquests so I personally gained all those counties rather than subjugating their rulers. Whenever I subjugated land, if the vassal ruler was foreign, I would then grant them independence so I could county conquest them so I could essentially revoke their land for free. I did one at a time, of course. I made the Duchy of Polotsk a theocracy then when I reformed the faith the Romuva high priest is the High Priest of Polotsk, which I thought was neat.

But yeah, vassal dukes of Livonia and Prussia were bitches before I got my demesne and retinue built up. Since they were so much of a problem I have been trying to personally (if I am young) educate my duke vassal's heirs; if I am old I have my heir educate my vassal's heirs - it creates skilled and loyal vassals, which is pretty nice. My army commanders all usually have over 20 martial and at least 1 useful skill.

Once I du jure drift a few more duchies into the Kingdom of Lithuania I am going to form the Wendish Empire then form and give away all the (now smaller) Kingdoms to distant family members, making some (the non-Wendish Empire kingdoms, mostly) independent so I do not have to worry about them being in factions or whatnot.

The Seljuk invasion was a flop, but I am looking forward to the Mongols and the Aztecs invading....I feel like I have a great seat to watch the rest of Europe burn :allears:

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Jan 28, 2014

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

India is looking really awesome. Though it still looks kinda small compared to its real size. Still I cannot wait for Rajas.

In other news...I guess never give Jerusalem to a relative because they are idiots. Yes press some random claim against England while the Caliph waits for his Jihad cooldown...moron promptly loses all his forces in England and what do you know a Jihad is called. And he won't surrender so I can offer to join the defense against the Caliph. :ughh:

Only bad part of being Germany is I have no boats. He was 80% by the time I joined and then he lost right as my troops started to arrive. Oh well the pope just called a crusade for Syria...so not making the same mistake twice.

Eimi fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Jan 28, 2014

Cityinthesea
Aug 7, 2009
Is Bhutan there? I can't tell.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
So is all that stuff north of India going to be blacked out like Siberia and inner Africa? This expansion looks awesome but I'm afraid all the new additions are going to choke my crappy laptop.

lenoon
Jan 7, 2010

Reincarnation? Yessssss this is going to be the best dlc ever

Fintilgin
Sep 29, 2004

Fintilgin sweeps!

Seoinin posted:

So is all that stuff north of India going to be blacked out like Siberia and inner Africa?

Pretty sure, yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

I've got a vassal inheritance warning I want to check on. My vassal, the Duchess of Normandy, has that duchy title + 3 counties. Her daughter is set to inherit all 4 titles, but already owns the title to one county outside my realm, and is a vassal to the Duchess of Toulouse.

Is that actually a problem? When the girl gains the Duchy of Normandy, wouldn't that supersede the county she already has and make her vassalized to me (King of Ireland)?

• Locked thread